Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump Enters 2016 Presidential Race

aztek

o did your consipiracy righz

Don't have a clue what you are saying here. See below.

o yeah then provide me with data from a reliable scientific source (and nope I do not mean from your right-wing alternative conspiracy propaganda webpages)

I'm sorry but I must have missed the links to your numbers, can you please re-post them so we can discuss your numbers rationally. In the meanwhile here is an article chock full of numbers from various sources, many of which are virulently left wing. http://www.constitut...re-all-victims/ Enjoy NN's

I am from Pluto

New Horizons didn't report any signs of life on Pluto so..... (Just so you know, New Horizons is a NASA mission that did a flyby of Pluto late last year) I'll ask again if English is your second language and if you live in the US?

Edited by Merc14

yeah Trump rather starts a war with Iran, Russia and China

trump builts a wall where you can just buy a leather and climb over and which costs over 2o Billion without maintance

trump blames illegal criminals while the statistics say they are less criminal than the ordaniray American and over 50 % percent of the illegals enter with a visa anyway

Trump disrespects every human beeing and treates them like ****, (of Course also the nature), he is ratholrical a five year old. (though I don't want to insut 5 years old kids, I say he is rathorical a 5 year old cartman)

It's all a bunch of tree hugging hippy crap?

• Like 2

Don't have a clue what you are saying here. See below.

I'm sorry but I must have missed the links to your numbers, can you please re-post them so we can discuss your numbers rationally. In the meanwhile here is an article chock full of numbers from various sources, many of which are virulently left wing. http://www.constitut...re-all-victims/ Enjoy NN's

New Horizons didn't report any signs of life on Pluto so..... (Just so you know, New Horizons is a NASA mission that did a flyby of Pluto late last year) I'll ask again if English is your second language and if you live in the US?

Dude, I allready posted that I am a resident in the US in another thread, which makes english make second language. Despite that it doesn't matter whether I am a resident citizen or out of country, for a simple reason.

I grew up in Europe and am currently living in the states, but poeple in the US can't imagine how it it is in Asia, Europe and Africa. Everything is close to eachother there, and the actions which the American presidents have taken in the past have caused chaos over there. (Therefore it is a global matter who becomes the Us president) Moreover, people in the US can't imagine how it is Europe, how close all the attacks are to Europeans. If they knew, they would have jailed Bush and they wouldn't consider voting for Trumps, but since everything is so far away to them, they think it's soem kind of game; "just throw some bombs over there, well we are at the end of the world".

Anyway, no I won't post any links for you cause I don't give a ******* damn what you think, since you had the time to inform yourself, since I posted them several times and since it is not me who must provide evidence that, firstly all Maxicans are criminal, secondly, that the wall will work..and all the other ridicoulous ideas...etc it is always the person who suggest something, who needs to provide the data to back up his or her claim/suggestion, but maybe that's a foreign concept for Trump voters.

Edited by hellwyr
  • Like 2

Cruz may not be all that after all.

http://www.dailykos....detail=facebook

Personally, I think Trump's daughter is stronger than Cruz. To the boardroom pal!!

The story was removed. Was it about bench presses? ;)

• Like 1

Cruz keeps saying Trump is afraid of strong women, but it seems to me he knows how to raise one.

• Like 3

Cruz keeps saying Trump is afraid of strong women, but it seems to me he knows how to raise one.

Really? More like his hired help knows how to raise one.

The story was removed. Was it about bench presses? ;)

Guess we'll have to wait and see if this pans out.

Really? More like his hired help knows how to raise one.

Really? His hired help taught her how to conduct his businesses?

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Guess we'll have to wait and see if this pans out.

Really? His hired help taught her how to conduct his businesses?

No sweetie, expensive ass schooling did that

• Like 1

So Trumplings, insulting women for their looks is okie dokie too along with lying, bad ideas and terroristic threats....you know, if little people make terroristic threats, it's called Terroristic Threats, it's a felony in some states. You go around saying you're going to kill murderers' families to discourage murders, Trump might even tell the world how ugly you are when you're sitting in a prison wondering what happened because you have no principle.

• Like 3

She's well educated too? What's wrong with giving your children a good education? He does have the money, so he used it wisely. His sons too. I get the feeling these kids will be around long after this election goes well into the history books.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Converting from the New Testament to the Torah is also great for people who want to be "strong", the art of subjugating weak minds and punishing weak bodies for getting in their way, whenever there's another exclusive luxury hotel to build, whenever it's politically convenient in case you're running for President, or just whenever, really. ;)

It's all a bunch of tree hugging hippy crap?

Let's choose every hypothetical leader we ever vote for on Right-vs-Wrong, not Right-vs-Left. On Legal-vs-Illegal, and True-vs-False. You don't need a tree or a hippy for that.

• Like 1

Looks like tit for tat.

http://www.nbcnews.c...45611?cid=sm_fb

I have to say Ted Cruz saying he didnt have sex is the most believable denial I have ever heard!!!! :w00t:

• Like 1

Don't forget as well, that Ivanka can call her daddy anytime she wants to ask him anything, and even if he's responding to a crisis, he'll stop what he's doing in the middle of a meeting and answer her call. If daddy's President and she's running his buildings, she'll be even more of a disservice to those communities than daddy's management is now. There's no telling what he'll be telling her to do then. If there's a loophole Trump can exploit to help his ventures while President, he'll do that too.

But she's not going to run his buildings in a way that he doesn't like, using new stuff she learned in school daddy didn't know. She's going to do everything according to daddy. And I don't think she's "strong" either. She's a silver spoon raised ivory tower educated b****, with an ego that wants to be as big as daddy's.

• Like 1

Amazing how politics brings out the best in people.

• Like 3

I have to say Ted Cruz saying he didnt have sex is the most believable denial I have ever heard!!!! :w00t:

Considering it's Ted Cruz I have to agree. But remember that bathroom in Minnesota where sex starved fedgov Republicans were playing footsie with gay hookers under the stalls? While the denials were the same kind of believable, I think it was a lot more going on in there than "taking a really wide stance while peeing." :D

• Like 1

Amazing how politics brings out the best in people.

Not right now with the G.O.P.

What's happening now is a tragic comedy. Can anyone imagine Lincoln or Reagan saying the things that Trump does? Dumping on another candidates wife? A few years ago that would be political suicide.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 2

Saw in a thread in here that Trump was not going to go to anymore debates. Then I found this.

http://www.thepoliti...blican-debates/

After that first debate Trump did say he would support the nominee. Doesn't matter if you like him or not, he is by far the top runner and pulls in big numbers of delegates. I don't see him being hurt by people's attacks. That's common politics. The RCN better watch what they are doing. Read the comments at the end.

Can't find a dateline, but it seems this is from awhile back.

Here's a straw poll from within the link above.

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/2016-presidential-straw-poll-tpiw/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

What's happening now is a tragic comedy. Can anyone imagine Lincoln or Reagan saying the things that Trump does? Dumping on another candidates wife? A few years ago that would be political suicide.

Still is in general elections. Because see, in a Repub primary that's just business as usual and they decided to go with a WWE Smackdown talk theme this time around. But now when the general election comes around, you'll see how much that goes over well with a majority of U.S. citizens because of the multicultural demographic changes in this country. The demographic majority is what got Obama into office again in 2012. Lol. I give thanks to Charles Krauthammer on Fox News and Die Checker here on UM for pointing that out three or four years ago. :lol:

Edited by Purifier
  • Like 3

Dude, I allready posted that I am a resident in the US in another thread, which makes english make second language. Despite that it doesn't matter whether I am a resident citizen or out of country, for a simple reason.

Why would I look at all your posts to see where you are from when I can ask? I asked because your posts are not clear and I wanted to be polite and now we know you are translating and I can work with that. I am married to a lady form overseas and understand the difficulties.

I grew up in Europe and am currently living in the states, but poeple in the US can't imagine how it it is in Asia, Europe and Africa. Everything is close to eachother there, and the actions which the American presidents have taken in the past have caused chaos over there. (Therefore it is a global matter who becomes the Us president) Moreover, people in the US can't imagine how it is Europe, how close all the attacks are to Europeans. If they knew, they would have jailed Bush and they wouldn't consider voting for Trumps, but since everything is so far away to them, they think it's soem kind of game; "just throw some bombs over there, well we are at the end of the world".

I have spent a good deal of my life in the military and have worked with most NATO militaries and understand far more than you think. Your vitriol is far beyond that.

Anyway, no I won't post any links for you cause I don't give a ******* damn what you think, since you had the time to inform yourself, since I posted them several times and since it is not me who must provide evidence that, firstly all Maxicans are criminal, secondly, that the wall will work..and all the other ridicoulous ideas...etc it is always the person who suggest something, who needs to provide the data to back up his or her claim/suggestion, but maybe that's a foreign concept for Trump voters.

Yet you wanted me to post links and dictated that they not be right wing sites. I am guessing you have no ****g idea what you are talking about. That's OK, PM ninjadude and you two can be great friends.

Europe's current problems have nothing to do with American politics and the fact that you don't understand that speaks volumes. Your unwllingness to tell us what your background is, coupled with your blazing anger at a candidate for president who, literally, has no influence on your life at this time, also speaks volumes.

• Like 3

So Trumplings, insulting women for their looks is okie dokie too along with lying, bad ideas and terroristic threats....you know, if little people make terroristic threats, it's called Terroristic Threats, it's a felony in some states. You go around saying you're going to kill murderers' families to discourage murders, Trump might even tell the world how ugly you are when you're sitting in a prison wondering what happened because you have no principle.

Yes, yes.... We all know by now that no candidate is good enough for Yamato. Not even Yamato could be good enough for Yamato.

• Like 3

yeah Trump rather starts a war with Iran, Russia and China

trump builts a wall where you can just buy a leather and climb over and which costs over 2o Billion without maintance

trump blames illegal criminals while the statistics say they are less criminal than the ordaniray American and over 50 % percent of the illegals enter with a visa anyway

Trump disrespects every human beeing and treates them like ****, (of Course also the nature), he is ratholrical a five year old. (though I don't want to insut 5 years old kids, I say he is rathorical a 5 year old cartman)

Just four days ago Trump said he wants to get along with Russia. His stance on Iran isn't any worse then Hillary's. His stance on China is one of economics, not war.

As to the Wall, you are right in a way. In recent years around 50% of illegals are due to people overstaying their visa. BUT... around the year 2000 this was only about 15% to 20% who were here on expired visas. So, what does that mean??? It means that the existing wall forced those who wanted to move to the US to get a visa, and not to just come across the border. This is evidence the "wall" idea works. People using legal methods to get in increased 150%!

http://www.fairus.org/issue/visa-overstayers

As to those who are illegals being criminals. I again will say you are partly right. But what Trump was stating was that a high percentage of illegals who come illegally across the border are criminals. This has been shown to be a fact. The rate of hardened criminals who illegally cross the Southern Border is many times the national average.

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2015/07/the-problem-with-downplaying-immigrant-crime/399905/

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2015/07/12/verifiable-deception-used-to-attack-donald-trump-on-illegal-immigrant-crime-rates/

http://www.constitutionparty.com/illegal-alien-crime-and-violence-by-the-numbers-were-all-victims/

What is "ratholical"?

• Like 2

Just bear in mind that this twerp (Cruz I mean), with his silly little playground bickering, wants to be the most powerful person in the world with control over the most powerful military in the world. The other one, Rubio, is just as bad

Why do you always single out Trump, and let Rubio and Cruz and their pathetic little digs off the hook? Are you so terrified of Trump that you're willing to let everyone else behave as childishly as they like?
  • Like 1