Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump Enters 2016 Presidential Race

aztek

I hope Kasich drops out soon... I'm having a difficult time remembering how to spell his name

He won ohio and Rubio just dropped out. I feel like Rubio votes might go to him

He won ohio and Rubio just dropped out. I feel like Rubio votes might go to him

just curious... how do you feel Rubios votes might go to Kasich? How does that work?

To be fair Yam nobody stood a chance vs her. Cruz, Rubio, Carson, Kaish... Fiorina?

To be fairer, they do better against Clinton in virtually every general election head-to-head poll.

To be fairer, they do better against Clinton in virtually every general election head-to-head poll.

Just curious... how is it possible? Trumps mopping the floor with these candidates... with the slight exception of Cruz. How is it possible virtually every poll is indicating these losing candidatez winning the general when they cannot win their own party primaries?

How is it possible virtually every poll is indicating these losing candidatez winning the general when they cannot win their own party primaries?

It's a hypothetical poll. This (D) nominee versus that ® nominee.

Edit: ®... where in the heck did that come from?

Edited by Likely Guy

Does anyone know when a candidate drops out after winning delegates, where do those delegates now go?

just curious... how do you feel Rubios votes might go to Kasich? How does that work?

I meant Rubio supporters. Rubio is seen as more moderate,people also view Kasich as moderate compared to Cruz and Trump. So it makes sense they might be voting Kasich now.

Edited by spartan max2

Does anyone know when a candidate drops out after winning delegates, where do those delegates now go?

Off in a huff, i expect.
  • Like 3

I think Kaisch wants to be Kingmaker, to be the man who crowns the Republican nominee, and perhaps the president.

auto correct for ® ~ ( R )

:)

I think it's rather appropriate Republican®. Should it be Democrat as well?
  • Like 1

Trump releases first Hillary Clinton attack ad:

lol

Oh I wish that really was his ad lol

It is.

It came out yesterday on his instagram account which means free advertising in a big way.

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 1

I think that was Putin laughing at Obama's timidity as a leader but I'd have to track down the video. One thing I can say about Trump is he is probably the only candidate that would be able to stand toe to toe with the Clinton machine and beat it. This will be the ugliest campaign in decades and Trump already smashed her and Bill brutally when she tried the sexual harasser attack line. Massive backfire there on the Clintons.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

Who ever produced it Trump liked it enough to post on his official FB page earlier today.

I hope Kasich drops out soon... I'm having a difficult time remembering how to spell his name

I had a difficult time with the *pronunciation* of his name. I still can't remember how to spell the name of that Libyan dictator guy. ;)

I think that was Putin laughing at Obama's timidity as a leader but I'd have to track down the video. One thing I can say about Trump is he is probably the only candidate that would be able to stand toe to toe with the Clinton machine and beat it. This will be the ugliest campaign in decades and Trump already smashed her and Bill brutally when she tried the sexual harasser attack line. Massive backfire there on the Clintons.

That's a typical progressive for you. They care more about words than deeds.

Apparently Trump is going to talk to a Pro-Israel group on Monday instead of going to FOX's debate. Now Kasich has pulled out too. Cruz is upset.

http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/03/16/donald-trump-says-he-will-skip-mondays-gop-debate-in-utah/?mod=e2fb

• Like 1

So Donald Trump basically destroyed the Fox debate by pulling out. lol

I heard Trump on Fox News this morning, telling the morning pundits they don't get any ratings without him, and they're not going to get him either. lol

It's been truly entertaining seeing how much damage has been done to the GOP and the media, but unfortunately for my fellow Americans it comes down to the most serious business of who the next President is going to be, Hillary Clinton.

• Like 2

Trump releases first Hillary Clinton attack ad:

lol

It's a funny ad, but are Vladimir Putin and Jihadi John really our toughest opponents? That's grade A establishment nip.

Vladimir Putin is our toughest opponent why? Because he spoiled the bipartisan "Assad Must Go" parade? Because he's dealing with massive economic sanctions on Russia? Or because he does Judo while JJ has a plastic knife and a green screen?

• Like 2

It's a funny ad, but are Vladimir Putin and Jihadi John really our toughest opponents? That's grade A establishment nip.

Vladimir Putin is our toughest opponent why? Because he spoiled the bipartisan "Assad Must Go" parade? Because he's dealing with massive economic sanctions on Russia? Or because he does Judo while JJ has a plastic knife and a green screen?

Because he embarrasses Pres. O by getting things done effectively, perhaps. I think that's a great deal of the reason for the hysterical hatred from Washington of America's Greatest Enemy (Putin, I mean, not Trump); pure jealousy.
  • Like 2

Because he embarrasses Pres. O by getting things done effectively, perhaps. I think that's a great deal of the reason for the hysterical hatred from Washington of America's Greatest Enemy (Putin, I mean, not Trump); pure jealousy.

Putin had a real foreign policy with achievable objectives, not a stalemate balancing act against Assad.

If we're serious about all the talk of leaders running economies, I wouldn't trade our economy with Russia's for all the tea in China.

• Like 1

The more I read about this Hitler the more I get disgusted, just read that he supports and praised chinas action on the tianam place , well it seems that protests are only okay if they are for the sake of Drumfp, a true dictator to the bones.

The more I read about this Hitler the more I get disgusted, just read that he supports and praised chinas action on the tianam place , well it seems that protests are only okay if they are for the sake of Drumfp, a true dictator to the bones.

Did he? Where did you read that? the same place that said he retweeted approvingly a tweet from Mussolini?
  • Like 1