Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump Enters 2016 Presidential Race

aztek

I read that on CNN and yep CNN is more legitimate than most of those dubious "alternative" sources, which in fact are just representing the personal opinion of a in most cases racist bigot idiot.

Edited by hellwyr

For every time you cry about racists and bigots you should not only look in the mirror but also realize that Trump gains a handful more votes. Trumps political success so far is born directly from emotionally immature big mouths like yours. The country doesn't care about your lame accusations anymore. You created the FU vote.

• Like 7

I read that on CNN and yep CNN is more legitimate than most of those dubious "alternative" sources, which in fact are just representing the personal opinion of a in most cases racist bigot idiot.

Could you link to it?
  • Like 1

For every time you cry about racists and bigots you should not only look in the mirror but also realize that Trump gains a handful more votes. Trumps political success so far is born directly from emotionally immature big mouths like yours. The country doesn't care about your lame accusations anymore. You created the FU vote.

I still don't like trump but I do agree with your statement

• Like 2

hellwyr is ninjadude-II. Hopefully I don't get banned for posting that but come on, same mindless Mother Jones rantings and mindless one liners? Gotta be related :whistle:

One thing I have earned is that when the radical left gets really, REALLY mad and upset at a republican candidate it is because they are afraid of them and I haven't seen the left this angry and upset in a long time so if you are a Trump supporter then you should feel very good about the vitriol being launched by the DNC and MSM. I think they fear him because they are stuck with Hillary and Trump will NOT back down from her and has absolutely no reservations about brining up any and all events in her and Bill's very sordid pasts. Everyone else (Cruz excepted) would tiptoe around it but Trump pulls it out and lays it right on the table for all to see and get nauseous over.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 5

I get it when Trump speaks of the old days, when people use to get into tussles and everyone got haul off to jail, but now days there are just so many people being killed especially in Chicago to risk that chance. Trump is different then any other politician and says it like it is.

Edited by docyabut2

I'm trying to think of anything Trump's ever said that's like it is. Wait a minute.....rrrrrrr.....I thought I was about to think of one thing, but nope, still nothing. :(

In October 2013, the incarceration rate of the United States of America was the highest in the world, at 716 per 100,000 of the national population. While the United States represents about 4.4 percent of the world's population, it houses around 22 percent of the world's prisoners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_incarceration_rate

It's a good possibility today in this country that there's no room in that jail. That's why everyone doesn't get hauled off to it anymore. But is that what we want, Trump supporters? The prison industrial complex?

In college a couple hundred of us found a new place to party on Fridays in the tree covered hills near the border of Georgia and North Carolina. While nobody was hurting anybody we did build a bonfire on someone's property. Three different police agencies responded to the drunken 18 and 19 year olds, the state police brought a big white prison bus and hauled a full busload of students off to jail. I had friends on that bus and eight of us went to the police station on Saturday and demanded their release without any extortion of money taking place or there were going to be problems. They were all released that day, all charges dropped. The tyranny of the right was stopped cold. There were no frivolous lawsuits from the property owner against any of us students. It was done. Just a crashed party and a night in jail for about 30 kids. Two of the cops had automatic rifles at the scene, and one of them allegedly went back on the bus.. It was surreal how many police cars came. The county and highway patrol were also in on it. I'll never forget that day. Our town had one local police officer. Yes, that's one town police officer for the entire student body. So we were all a bunch of dangerous criminals. They could have asked us to leave, we would have all left.

Sorry Trumpers, I ain't got the time or the room for your new cult police state. Statism is The Problem. Trump looks like perhaps the worst Statist I've ever seen in my life. Hillary Clinton is an excited and highly motivated Statist. She's going to disagree with Trump on everything (that the two candidates focus on for us to chew on) and still have very poor ideas. She'll fail more than half her subjects on my report card. But she's not going to act the fool in front of the world and those who disagree with her.

• Like 1

That rather sounds like you're saying a Clinton regime would be preferable because she wouldn't act the fool in front of the world. No, instead she'll just bully the rest of the world to complying with her demands to push forward the neocon agenda. I think I'd prefer a Police State Statist, thanks.

• Like 1

You can think you prefer the police state statist. I prefer Jesse Ventura. Like I've already made clear that you shouldn't even have to ask anymore.

Because he embarrasses Pres. O by getting things done effectively, perhaps. I think that's a great deal of the reason for the hysterical hatred from Washington of America's Greatest Enemy (Putin, I mean, not Trump); pure jealousy.

Cold War Part II is great for the military-industrial complex. Peaceful cooperation isn't great for the bottom line.

You have hate mail sent to Trump`s son with powder in a envelope and cyber attacks, this is so wrong. The American people better wise up on who their enemy really is.

• Like 3

You have hate mail sent to Trump`s son with powder in a envelope and cyber attacks, this is so wrong. The American people better wise up on who their enemy really is.

I think they have. This is why Trump's support is so strong. Every time he's attacked it just wakes up more people to the evil and corruption in our current government.
  • Like 2

"We have met the enemy and he is us."

It has a new meaning for me now. I left the republican party when G. W. Bush, with the Senate and Congress on his side, put his arm around Ted Kennedy and said "Senator Kennedy is going to help us fix the education system." whereupon we got whatever the F we have now. They called it cooperating across the aisle which translates to doing whatever the democrats want an led to the F'ed up situation we have now.

I'm a conservative and the GOP hates us a lot more than they do the democrats. Cruz would've mopped the floor with Hillary is the debates, it would've been a pleasure to watch but things got too ugly and now we have what is coming.

I'm becoming more of a Trump fan due to the fact that I'm not a fan of most of his enemies. I doubt that his foes are using reverse psychology, so their smear campaigns are backfiring on them.

• Like 3

I'm becoming more of a Trump fan due to the fact that I'm not a fan of most of his enemies. I doubt that his foes are using reverse psychology, so their smear campaigns are backfiring on them.

I heartily agree! Way left battling Way right. All it's done is gotten us into this mess and all it will do is continue to make it worse. The silent majority isn't staying so silent anymore. Whatever happened to Lincoln's "a house divided can not stand"?

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Weather Trump gets the presidency or not. There has been kids of every generation that want to be a part of demonstrations that have no real agenda, but just want to be a part of something, just hope there are no deaths or anyone really getting hurt from all of this. Trump does seen to have the guts to stand up to the American problems , more then I can say of the people leading our country that want to just shove it all under the rug.

I've been having a strong feeling that Trump will be murdered by someone soon. Yesterday I had a feeling that his daughter Ivanka will be killed. Last night I had a dream that I can only vaguely remember but they were both in danger in it. Yes I know there have been close calls already with him and his family but it seems close now...

I sure hope not. That would really set things off.

• Like 2

I've been having a strong feeling that Trump will be murdered by someone soon. Yesterday I had a feeling that his daughter Ivanka will be killed. Last night I had a dream that I can only vaguely remember but they were both in danger in it. Yes I know there have been close calls already with him and his family but it seems close now...

dreams are of what you worry about, Trump and his family now has good security.

I wish that people would stop 'voicing' this because it will eventually plant a seed in some unhinged individual's brain that this is now his path to fame/infamy.

Not just you Hugh, I seen it said here in these forums half a dozen times now.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 4

I wish that people would stop 'voicing' this because it will eventually plant a seed in some unhinged individual's brain that this is now his path to fame/infamy.

I hesitated and thought about that before posting, but in the end I decided to because I wanted to help warn about what I feel is impending. If I heard from someone that they sensed that my life was in danger, then I would be more vigilant. I'm just trying to help.

If someone is so deranged as to want to murder someone else, I think that those seeds were planted long ago, and their fruition comes from their own thoughts and desires, not from the psychic vibrations of its coming presence.

• Like 1

I'm no fan of Trump, but I fear that the more this 'fear' is discussed, the more it will become a self fulfilling prophecy.

Edit: Ever seen 'Taxi Driver'? It doesn't take much for some people to get a 'nudge'.

Edited by Likely Guy

There is a tremendous amount of fear, pain and hatred swelling up in the U.S. right now as it is... Trump is tapping in to it and you can see the results at and around his rallies. Things will likely just keep getting worse.

dreams are of what you worry about, Trump and his family now has good security.

I don't know the full details of his security, nor should anyone, but he has Secret Service protection provided by the same government that is trying to stop him.

I don't know the full details of his security, nor should anyone, but he has Secret Service protection provided by the same government that is trying to stop him.

That's the thing... Can you imagine the conspiracy theories about who ordered what that would be flying around if he was killed?