Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump Enters 2016 Presidential Race

aztek

The best I can reckon 6 of 44 presidents have been shot at and 2/3rds of them die.

What's wrong America?

Actually, I've wondered about a lot of those things too. What could Trump expose that everyone is so out to get him? And why is he pulling in votes all the more when he's attacked?

Actually, I've wondered about a lot of those things too. What could Trump expose that everyone is so out to get him? And why is he pulling in votes all the more when he's attacked?

The angered p***ed off vote, that's it. Unfortunately that's a lot of people.

He not the answer to the problem, he's the antithesis.

• Like 1

Seems like more than Trump has received threats.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/18/police-investigating-suspicious-package-threatening-letter-sent-to-donald-trumps-son/

However you want to phrase it, this is a democracy, and people can vote for who they want.

• Like 3

Here's the news on the letter received by Ted Cruz.

http://trailblazersb...n-houston.html/

Here is Rubio's.

http://www.inforum.com/news/3987555-all-clear-rubio-campaign-office-after-white-powder-scare

Edited by susieice

Two people can believe the same thing but for the totally and entirely different reasons ... what one wants and what is best is never quite the same in most cases ~

• Like 2

That's true third_eye, but in a democracy, the people vote. It isn't wise to ignore their voice. It may or may not be what's best, but in the case of the US, We the people are speaking. There is a lot of anger involved. Is anyone listening? Trying to block a candidate or rigging an election isn't the best thing to do either. Haven't found any references that Clinton or Sanders has received letters like this. It's only the Republican candidates and it certainly wasn't only Trump. Four letters were sent to GOP lawmakers in Congress and an arrest has been made. Congress received the first ones, then Cruz, then Rubio, then Trump's son. Stuff like this makes an election really scary. This whole affair isn't sounding good, and I'm not even a conservative Republican.

http://www.cnn.com/2...8/hill.letters/

http://thehill.com/b...ent-to-congress

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

That's true third_eye, but in a democracy, the people vote. It isn't wise to ignore their voice. It may or may not be what's best, but in the case of the US, We the people are speaking. There is a lot of anger involved. Is anyone listening? Trying to block a candidate or rigging an election isn't the best thing to do either. Haven't found any references that Clinton or Sanders has received letters like this. It's only the Republican candidates and it certainly wasn't only Trump. Four letters were sent to GOP lawmakers in Congress and an arrest has been made.

~link snip

From outside the fishbowl it is seen as too many that is screaming and shouting is the problem ~ and when things doesn't go their way they complains of being 'ignored'

The failed logic applies when one insists ONLY on getting what one wants and nothing else should be given, et all ~ never a good sign even in saner days much less during an Election period ~

I'm not sure why those 'threats' involving powdery material are being mentioned with such surprise ... the previous occasion when it churned the media frenzy it was even thought to be the natural course of action available to those intent on terrorizing the general public's imagination and to the individual it was addressed to ~

Didn't work then I doubt it will work now ~

It seems the present 'anger' has more to do with TRUST rather than disenfranchised ~

`

It seems the majority of Americans don't trust their government, which is why Trump and Sanders are doing so well in their prospective parties. Sanders not as well as Trump, but he wasn't the only one being terrorized as some media sources would have us believe.

• Like 2

I hesitated and thought about that before posting, but in the end I decided to because I wanted to help warn about what I feel is impending. If I heard from someone that they sensed that my life was in danger, then I would be more vigilant. I'm just trying to help.

If someone is so deranged as to want to murder someone else, I think that those seeds were planted long ago, and their fruition comes from their own thoughts and desires, not from the psychic vibrations of its coming presence.

So the Donald is likely to step up security because someone on an internet forum had a dream? :unsure: It hadn't, like, occurred to him before? Besides, we all know that dreams never mean what they appear at face value; it's all about the subconscious and metaphor and stuff isn't it.

Pink said get them up against the wall ...

~

~

:yes:

It seems the majority of Americans don't trust their government, which is why Trump and Sanders are doing so well in their prospective parties. Sanders not as well as Trump, but he wasn't the only one being terrorized as some media sources would have us believe.

And that's why the Establishment - meaning in particular the Democratic party - and to a perhaps slightly lesser extent the republican party, are so worried, and why they're so anxious to discredit him. In fact I wouldn't mind betting that not only are the "Protestors" but some of those who most fit the stereotype that the Media present of the ignorant xenophobic redneck that they like to promote as Trump's supporters were planted by either the Republican or the Democratic party to further tarnish his image. How's that for a conspiracy theory? :blink:
  • Like 3

Trump is a freak.

He has no presidential quality at all.

My opinion.

Clinton is a monster.

In any world with any justice, she wouldn't be standing for President, she'd be on trial for crimes against international law.

Trump hasn't yet done any of that.

• Like 4

Clinton is a monster.

In any world with any justice, she wouldn't be standing for President, she'd be on trial for crimes against international law.

Trump hasn't yet done any of that.

How could Trump even be a potential candidate?

He is a serious freak. SERIOUS freak.

Trump thinks and acts like a spoiled child... No maturity at all.

• Like 1

Why do the people that are against the political establishment in the US not do more to change the makeup of the senate and the house, which is where the real power is and where most career politicians are found ?

Why not try to vote in new senators and house representatives instead ?

How much would a president Trump actually be able to do if he doesn't have support from the house and senate ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Well down this way we are watching to see if he gets the top job.. Should be interesting.. a survey done here saying should we block Trump from entering Australia out of 10,000 respondents 73% said yes.. the poms have a petition with over 500k signatures saying the same.. His entering the political race was first posted in the entertainment section of the news..

though one good thing is if he does get in.. the TPP would be canned.. its not popular down there..

Needless to say.. I am interesting to see what happens when he gets in.. personally I think he is a idiot.. he would not be doing this if he was not getting something out of it.. but.. I would much prefer him to Ted 'The Lord will save us all' Cruz now that guy is a complete fruitcake.

Hillary.. could take her with a pinch of salt.. no real opinion there.. liked Bill.. he was a character..

Hillary.. could take her with a pinch of salt.. no real opinion there.. liked Bill.. he was a character..

You'd like more wars then? Just hope for your sake that Mr. Turnbull is made of stronger stuff in being able to resist joining in Uncle Sam's adventures than Mr. Abbott.
  • Like 1

Well down this way we are watching to see if he gets the top job.. Should be interesting.. a survey done here saying should we block Trump from entering Australia out of 10,000 respondents 73% said yes.. the poms have a petition with over 500k signatures saying the same.. His entering the political race was first posted in the entertainment section of the news..

though one good thing is if he does get in.. the TPP would be canned.. its not popular down there..

Needless to say.. I am interesting to see what happens when he gets in.. personally I think he is a idiot.. he would not be doing this if he was not getting something out of it.. but.. I would much prefer him to Ted 'The Lord will save us all' Cruz now that guy is a complete fruitcake.

So ban him. Over the last 50 years, or 12 Presidential terms, there have been 7 visits to Australia by a sitting President. One could be banned from Australia and never even know it.

The perception of most of his supporters is just the opposite. Idiots don't build global empires or become billionaires. Rather than getting something out of it, he is seen as the candidate with the most to lose. All his businesses will have to be managed by a blind trust. The White House and the President's salary will be a big step down for him. Everyone else in the race is a career politician looking for a promotion. Most are collecting their tax payer supported government pay while largely ignoring the job that provides it. They are all running on someone else's money while Trump is paying his own way. If he loses he's out millions. If the others lose, they lose nothing. In the eyes of many, this makes Trump the only one with skin in the game and therefore the most sincere and genuine candidate. I believe that is one of the factors that make him resonate with so many people.

• Like 3

Idiots don't build global empires or become billionaires.

correct me if I am wrong.. didn't he inherit his empire not create it from the ground up?

• Like 1