Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump Enters 2016 Presidential Race

aztek

Her current worth. I've heard as high as $80 million. Trump had 3 siblings so the family fortune was divided by 4 and whoever else that may have been named.

http://www.newsmax.c...6/15/id/650573/

Excuse me. Had to edit. Trump had 4 siblings. His father's estate was divided by 5 and whatever his mother was given, usually half. One brother is now deceased. That was Fred, Jr.

http://www.celebfami...ump-family.html

His brother Robert is alive and well. He lives on Long Island.

http://pagesix.com/2...robert-emerges/

His sister Maryann is the judge who just received the letter in Philadelphia. Can't find any reference to where his sister Elizabeth is, but she is still living.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

His sister Elizabeth is involved with Chase Manhattan Bank. All of the Trump siblings hold good positions in life and probably all of them have increased their net worth all on their own.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

No doubt about that. Think how much more net worth you could build with no college debt, a paid for house, and seed money for a business idea. I've met my share of people with big dreams but no money to start it.

• Like 2

The Bush family weren't a bunch of slouches either.

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest-politicians/republicans/bush-family-net-worth/

And certainly not the Kennedys.

http://nypost.com/2015/06/01/jfk-was-way-richer-than-the-wealthiest-2016-candidate/

A person's personal wealth doesn't necessary dictate what their Presidency would be. Obama was not born wealthy. Neither was Lincoln. Many were wealthy before coming to office like George Washington and others went bankrupt after leaving office.

http://247wallst.com/banking-finance/2010/05/17/the-net-worth-of-the-american-presidents-washington-to-obama/

• Like 1

Looks like the lower income brackets get an upswing under Trump and the upper ones earn, but not as much as under Cruz. Cruz also has a lower increase in the lower brackets. A lot of red there under the other two.

Looks like the lower income brackets get an upswing under Trump and the upper ones earn, but not as much as under Cruz. Cruz also has a lower increase in the lower brackets. A lot of red there under the other two.

Bernie and Hillary believe they know how to spend your money better than you do. That is the crux of the progressive dogma and it is an evil that most people don't understand. If you work hard your whole life and become successful then they call you evil for taking things, they never had, from them. Everyone should suck together on the bottom rail is the mantra except for the snakes at the top like Hillary. It is a horror.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

According to that CBS link both Trump's and Cruz's plan will increase the debt by 9.5 trillion and 8.5 trillion respectively while Clinton's supposedly reduces the debt by 1.2 trillion. Seems like the Young Conservatives want to keep and believe the first set of numbers but laugh off the second set that goes with them.

Donald Trump will be speaking to AIPAC @ 2pm/5pm [PST/EST] today.

You can watch it live on youtube.com

Just type "Donald Trump live" into the search bar on YouTube's website a few minutes before the scheduled time above. The top search results there will provide you with a choice of live streams.

• Like 1

Yep he inherited it although he tries to portray himself as an underdog and entrepreneuer. Of course it grew a bit, but the truth is that money works for itself.

Yep he inherited it although he tries to portray himself as an underdog and entrepreneuer. Of course it grew a bit, but the truth is that money works for itself.

How many paupers do you think are in American politics?

Or anyones, really?

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

Propably not one, but there is more than pauper or millionar, there is something in between called middle class ;)

The middle class is barely above pauper now. None of the candidates are really addressing them. Just watched Hillary address the AIPAC. First she talked about things being unnegotiable. Then she talked about negotiating. All this time, she backed the Iranian nuclear deal. Everyone sat there and clapped. That's politics!!

• Like 2

Kasich is giving a helluva speech right now to AIPAC! He is really getting the applause.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

Kasich is giving a helluva speech right now to AIPAC! He is really getting the applause.

He sure did... Paul Ryan just finished stroking the audience.... Trump's up next.

• Like 1

This is going to be interesting to watch. Both conventions are in July, first the Republican and a week later, the Democrat. All Clinton needs to do is wait to see what happens. Also, even in a National Election, there is also a write in ballot. People do seem to be in an uproar.

I hope that we can find a third alternative between a protest vote and the status quo. Neither option is palatable. I don't want Trump to win, but I don't want business-as-usual to continue. My best hope, right now, is that Trump will choose a great running mate!

Here's a live youtube link for anybody interested:

I watched Trump's speech and I will say that a prepared text and teleprompter is not his strong suit. He is better when "shooting from the hip". He came across as using every pro-Israel cliche' in the book, and much of it sounded like pandering to the crowd.

Did anyone else notice as he was leaving the stage you could see he was wearing a bullet-proof vest? I can't say I blame him.

Also, you can see that Cruz is wearing a vest too if you look closely.

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 3

I was really impressed. Trump gave a speech full of specifics that showed exactly how well he understands the Iranian deal, what it's affects will be and how he will remedy it. He went on to talk about the UN and what he will do about that. The audience was really quite receptive. He really chewed into Obama and his policies. Trump told them he is not a politician and showed he has the friends to assist him in understanding and keeping his promises and he sure isn't afraid to say what he means. Cruz is on now, and I'm not seeing that level in his speech. He's trying hard though.

Wouldn't want to be Hillary.

• Like 2

I watched Trump's speech and I will say that a prepared text and teleprompter is not his strong suit. He is better when "shooting from the hip". He came across as using every pro-Israel cliche' in the book, and much of it sounded like pandering to the crowd.

Did anyone else notice as he was leaving the stage you could see he was wearing a bullet-proof vest? I can't say I blame him.

Also, you can see that Cruz is wearing a vest too if you look closely.

I don't know ZZ. He gave his speech in true Trump style. Really on a personal level with all the nuances.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1

I was really impressed. Trump gave a speech full of specifics that showed exactly how well he understands the Iranian deal, what it's affects will be and how he will remedy it. He went on to talk about the UN and what he will do about that. The audience was really quite receptive. He really chewed into Obama and his policies. Trump told them he is not a politician and showed he has the friends to assist him in understanding and keeping his promises and he sure isn't afraid to say what he means. Cruz is on now, and I'm not seeing that level in his speech. He's trying hard though.

Wouldn't want to be Hillary.

I'll have to watch it again, I guess it depends on my expectations. I value your opinion Susie, so I will listen closer this time. :tu:

Edit: I just saw your above post. :st

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 1

Just as my suspicion told me... he is 100% pro-Israel. A couple weeks ago he said he was "neutral" on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. In this speech he said he supports Jerusalem as Israels capital city.

Always go with what your gut tells you. Trust your instinct.

Expect the jew-media to change their tune on him.

• Like 2