Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump Enters 2016 Presidential Race

aztek

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/elections/mc-pa-donald-trump-blue-collar-voters-20160317-story.html

Pennsylvania is a closed Primary, which means to vote for Trump, I would have to switch my party. Some Democrats here have. I haven't so I won't be voting in April. I usually don't vote the Primary anyway and certainly not this time. Yes, I'm one of them :blush: It doesn't seem like Trump needs my help. In the November election I will do what I've always done and vote for who I want.

• Like 3

I have no ill will against any country but if your military isn't strong enough to protect your citizens maybe you should do something about it. I'm tired of providing military protection for everyone. Maybe we could afford health care or free college for our people if we weren't providing military protection for free.

• Like 3

I used to watch those old videos of Germans going ape **** over Adolf Hitler, a strong leader with all the right answers the dander-ridden masses wanted to hear with a magnetic personality, and even when I was a kid I asked myself how those people could be so easily fooled. Well now I see exactly how, up close and in the flesh. It's not even about what he says, it's just about how he says it. It's blind faith in a cult of personality. He can be -and is- an endless river of nonsense and bad ideas and it doesn't even matter.

So you think its a bad idea to secure our border and not bring Syrian refugees here, maybe get some of our jobs back.
  • Like 2

A pragmatic choice that I think I can buy into. Cruz is off on some kind of quest that is not him and it is a mess

I couldn't possibly agree more with a man than that. The UN is the single most corrupt and useless organization on earth and Obama has treated Israel reprehensibly but the democrats despise the Jewish state, which is understandable if you know the history of the democrat party.

It's a shame that Kasich won't be a running mate with Cruz or Trump, because that might attract more traditional Republicans, and it won't alienate many of us who no longer believe or respect the Establishment. It's just a thought.

It's the new Democrats who aren't uniform supporters of Israel, like most of those in the GOP. Don't forget Harry Truman.

• Like 1

Other countries would be spending a lot more on defense if it wasn't for the Godlike United States,the world's selective police force, fighting the crime we want to fight and doing the crime we want to do. So you don't have to, most of the time. You'll still send a token force to the desert adventures when asked, and get to say you did.

Ya knowww...

That's pretty much the same as what Donald Trump was saying the other day.

• Like 1

Speaking of running mates. Yesterday before the AIPAC speeches Donald Duck held a press conference and was asked again about his relationship to Daffy duck. Donald said they've become close friends and he'll be meeting with Ben in the near future.

Edited by acidhead

Ya knowww...

That's pretty much the same as what Donald Trump was saying the other day.

So I should just believe in all his bad ideas and vote for him then.

I have no ill will against any country but if your military isn't strong enough to protect your citizens maybe you should do something about it. I'm tired of providing military protection for everyone. Maybe we could afford health care or free college for our people if we weren't providing military protection for free.

If our military isn't strong enough to protect our citizens, such a thing doesn't exist. Wake up.

I wonder who will be named as running mate also. I don't like Cruz because he seems to be on some sort of a crusade to me. I do like Kasich because I think he could work with both parties. Sanders is so far out in left field he isn't even in the ballpark anymore. We won't discuss Clinton.

Trump has appeal because he admits he isn't a politician and talks like many of us do. I think he can unite the more moderate Republicans and Democrats and since he won't be owned by anyone, he will listen to what we the people have to say. Our nation is facing serious issues and we need to work together to try and set things on the right path again.

So I should just believe in all his bad ideas and vote for him then.

If our military isn't strong enough to protect our citizens, such a thing doesn't exist. Wake up.

You can vote for anyone you want Yamato. That's your right.

• Like 3

So you think its a bad idea to secure our border and not bring Syrian refugees here, maybe get some of our jobs back.

How many nos do you want?

He won't get jobs back by imposing taxes on American consumers. He'll make us pay more whether we pay it in taxes or in the prices we pay elsewhere. It's statist control manipulating the free markets and no thank you.

As for the usual retort that's Trump or nothing, Trump or open borders, that's the same delusional thinking we had with George W. Bush in 2002.

If keeping Syrian refugees out of the country is what's left, that's not much of a remainder.

You can vote for anyone you want Yamato. That's your right.

That wasn't the point of my comment. The point was to ask, so what?

But thank you very much for reaffirming my right. I also have a right not to believe in lies, nonsense, and really bad ideas for the country.

from what?

Well if I'm going to reveal the fantasy and what to wake up from, it's the chronic delirium from Trump and Republicans that our military is "decimated". The Pentagon is getting banner military budgets if anyone bothered to look. How can anyone be so bereft of reality as people who hear this nonsense and believe it?

They just projected Arizona for Trump.

• Like 1

I expect you not to answer what great ideas he has for America for the 5th time. .

I doubt that he has any. However, he's not H. clinton, and he at time speaks some sense regarding foreign policy, which are two big points in his favour.
  • Like 1

Yeah Trump supporters, what about the countries that only spend 1% on their defense budget? In the brain of a Trump supporter, they must be considered to be SO WEAK. Losers, too? Pathetic? Terrible? Disasters? Are they getting killed so badly, so ripped off, so taken advantage of, so abused, so money-manipulated, so many disasters and so many bad deals?

Why single out Trump supporters? The current Democractic president, the inevitable Demoractic candidate, and presumably all those who say that they'd vote for her, have a far more aggressive foreign policy than the Trumpster's seems to be. (Seems to because, as I said, his policies seem to be fairly adaptable, or in other words he perhaps has a tendency to make them up as he goes along, which is arguably preferable to the carved-in-stone dogma of the Democrats and the neocons that are the ones driving the policy.)
  • Like 2

I doubt that he has any. However, he's not H. clinton, and he at time speaks some sense regarding foreign policy, which are two big points in his favour.

One of those big points everyone else but Hillary has in their favor. You only apply the big point to Donald Trump. Where'd you remind us that Ted Cruz isn't Hillary Clinton?

So it's total nonsense on everything but foreign policy, which sounds sensible at times. Times other than lately. Now he sounds like a shill for the anti-Iran establishment.

It's arguable Donald Trump's foreign policy is less aggressive than Hillary Clinton's but I've yet to see the argument.

We have a lot of population to protect Sir. And a lot of really big countries that don't like us very much. Best prepared.

Have you ever thought that these "lot of really big countries" not liking the US very much might be related to the US's gigantic "Defense" budget and its extremely aggressive foreign policy? Assuming you mean that Russia is one of these Really Big Countries, do you really think that they'd be any threat whatsoever to the US if the US, through its subsidiary NATO, wasn't so ludicrously belligerent and provocative at all times? And really, is China (presumably the other Really Big Country) really likely to be any military threat to the US?
  • Like 2

I used to watch those old videos of Germans going ape **** over Adolf Hitler, a strong leader with all the right answers the dander-ridden masses wanted to hear with a magnetic personality, and even when I was a kid I asked myself how those people could be so easily fooled. Well now I see exactly how, up close and in the flesh. It's not even about what he says, it's just about how he says it. It's blind faith in a cult of personality. He can be -and is- an endless river of nonsense and bad ideas and it doesn't even matter.

Ding!

Sorry, what's that Ding? Oh, that's the Adolf Alarm.

• Like 1

One of those big points everyone else but Hillary has in their favor. You only apply the big point to Donald Trump. Where'd you remind us that Ted Cruz isn't Hillary Clinton?

So it's total nonsense on everything but foreign policy, which sounds sensible at times. Times other than lately. Now he sounds like a shill for the anti-Iran establishment.

It's arguable Donald Trump's foreign policy is less aggressive than Hillary Clinton's but I've yet to see the argument.

Cruz? Holy crap, I'd rather vote for G.W. Bush. The other great advantage of the Trump is that God doesn't speak to him personally.

Cruz? Holy crap, I'd rather vote for G.W. Bush. The other great advantage of the Trump is that God doesn't speak to him personally.

That's another great advantage of Hillary Clinton and everybody else currently running sans Ted Cruz that you're once again only applying to one guy so it's not an advantage at all. I'd rather vote for G.W. Bush too, over Donald Trump and Ted Cruz both.

Ding!

Sorry, what's that Ding? Oh, that's the Adolf Alarm.

Said the kettle to the pot. Doesn't make it wrong. Believing in war crimes propped up with lies isn't an alternative to the same old slop we've been eating for years and it's no different than the slop the Germans enthusiastically ate in 1936 either. The Keyser killed more people than Hitler did before he did. What a ridiculous excuse that'll do nothing to prevent any future Hitler.

You're carrying the Holocaust torch for the Zionists just fine Godwin. Israel is the first subject Donald Trump did homework on and I see nothing "less aggressive" in sight. Donald Trump went straight to the Holocaust at the start of his Israel speech.

As for an actual comparison in foreign policy between Trump and Clinton, go for it, I'd love to see you do it instead of just repeating baseless statements over and over again.

I can't stand Trump "the man", I think he's potentially dangerous, and I don't think he'll be the "saviour" many Americans anticipate.

On the flip side though, it would be absolute folly to ignore what he is saying, and simply dismiss his popularity as "cult of personality." People around the globe are tired of being told how to think. Trump's centre stage in the U.S. for feelings that are growing on a daily basis around the Western world.

People are sick of being told how to think and what to say, who and what we have to integrate with. There was a common sense line at some point, where there was a genuine reason to fight against discrimination based on ethnicity, gender, etc. but that line has long since been blurred by political correctness gone mad. Ironically, I think "thought control" is a bigger issue than gun control in today's America. Equally so with other supposedly democratic nations around the world.

• Like 4

I don't see Trump as dangerous. That is what many would like you to think and are working hard to get people to think that. The thought police are at his rally's constantly trying to push their lies and keep people from exercising their freedom of speech or right to hear Trump speak often using violence and much more hateful rhetoric than Trump ever used and I see much more dangerous than Trump would ever be.

What the republican party is doing to try to stop Trump will keep many from voting in the future if they chose someone to run as president that the majority didn't vote for, that is also dangerous. It will prove voting is a farce with no value.

• Like 5

I don't see Trump as dangerous.

neither do i, but many believe if he becomes prez, he will do anything he wants, well that is not the case, far from it, if Obama could do anything he wants we would have national wide all gun confiscation by now.

• Like 3

I think Donald Trump does believe in and stands for America unlike others who have personal interest in our country, and they don't want to be stopped doing what they intend to continue on doing. I do hope he makes it through, all the way through to the presidency and becomes Americas commander In Chief . I also like Jeff Sessions he's a good guy too. And it's nice to know that he'll be a part of the team.

• Like 1