Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Drone investigates crop circles in Russia

UM-Bot

New aerial footage has been released showing an intricate pattern of circles in a field in Russia.

Up until relatively recently researchers looking to get a bird's eye view of a crop circle needed to take to the skies in a plane or a helicopter, but now thanks to the advent of remote-controlled drones it has become easier than ever to see what a formation looks like from the air.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...rcles-in-russia

Kids with more time than sense. If I was that farmer I would be really mad. That is money out of his pocket.

I dont know what else could make them but in this case the imperfections are evident and i would definitely say man made.

No crop circle is void of imperfections. Actually, most researchers feel the more perfect a circle is the more likely someone with rope, boards, and measurements were used. While I want to believe, any circle that crosses tram lines voids the possibility of finding the entry/exit point.

• Like 1

I thinks its an SOS from ET

"ET PHONE HOME"

No crop circle is void of imperfections. Actually, most researchers feel the more perfect a circle is the more likely someone with rope, boards, and measurements were used. While I want to believe, any circle that crosses tram lines voids the possibility of finding the entry/exit point.

Yeah I agree as most crop circles has unfettered access from the tram lines and those are always suspect in my mind.

I watched a documentary on crop circles and a scientist explained the difference between what he believed were real crop circles as opposed to fake. The real crop circles the nodules in the wheat where blown out as they contain moisture and whatever was creating the crop circles involved some kind of heating process that turned the water into steam and ruptured the nodules. The fake ones didn't have this characteristic.

Edited by Buzz_Light_Year
  • Like 1

All crop circles are made made.

The claim that there are differences in the nodules is based on an article that was published in a peer reviewed journal. The paper was shown to flawed and the claims of differences in the nodules has not stood the scrutiny of other scientists. The nodule issue has been shown to be simply the result of mechanical damage and the water content of the plants.

• Like 1

Drones just let us see what people did quicker than waiting for a plane to fly overhead.