Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Liverpool tenants warned about poltergeist

UM-Bot

A three-bedroom house has had its rental price reduced thanks to the presence of a disruptive ghost.

The building, which is situated on Pickwick Street in Liverpool, has gained a reputation for being haunted following stories of strange occurrences experienced by previous tenants.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/282728/liverpool-tenants-warned-about-poltergeist

cheap people will love the discount...

i for one would look elsewhere.

• Like 2

You couldn't pay me to sleep there even one night! :no:

• Like 2

I would also stay there. Ghosts tend not to manifest around those who do not believe in them, so it would probably be a great, cheap flat.

Yup, sign me up too. My first guess would be a low frequency electrical hum causing people's instincts to freak out, as that's often the source. But then again you would want to get that fixed because it wouldn't be pleasant to live around. The flat shaking could easily be any number of things, I live in an apartment and the upstairs neighbours' washing machine bounces all over the place, sounds like the place is going to collapse and my apartment is really modern.

Edit: of course, that's assuming there's a phenomenon at all, the article didn't really describe anything out of the ordinary.

Edited by FissionChip

I'm crazy about The Beatles and Liverpool and want to buy this place ASAP. The Beatles grew up in this area. The first day I moved in I would play Beatles albums non-stop and the positive vibe would chase out the poltergeist. This place would be sooo cool in combining two of my greatest interests: The Beatles and ghosts.

• Like 1

Poltergeist is a cheap name for demonic activity; It is not something you would want to be in the presence of.

Human ghosts can move objects rarely(a door, small objects, etc. ) They can barely muster up the energy to project themselves.

The ones that move heavy objects, create things, manipulate, create fear, harass, and worse are demonic.

It's not fun to deal with them. Calling on Jesus helps, but if a place or person is possessed, you need a dedicated priest.

• Like 1

lol, the last of my worries would be ghosts, in that area of liverpool a ghost would be a welcome distraction from shootings and drug dealers.

• Like 1

I don't believe the unknown is evil or demonic. I think quantum physics may hold the answer. There are similar reports coming in from all over the globe. Most testify their bed vibrates subtly, like a small earthquake tremor. A few testify of their bed being lifted, which is completly different than their body, or astraI projection. I have had the same bed vibrating experience occur over a 2.5 year time frame.

You will find these testimonies here on the forum "bed vibrating". Google brings more links.

If only I could move to Liverpool!

Not only is this property a steal, but it would be a great way to gain new knowledge about the paranormal if the claims are true.

Poltergeist is a cheap name for demonic activity; It is not something you would want to be in the presence of.

Human ghosts can move objects rarely(a door, small objects, etc. ) They can barely muster up the energy to project themselves.

The ones that move heavy objects, create things, manipulate, create fear, harass, and worse are demonic.

It's not fun to deal with them. Calling on Jesus helps, but if a place or person is possessed, you need a dedicated priest.

Really? What if the entity is budhist :)

You might want to research Nandor Fodor. He pioneered the poltergeist theory and in his long studies he concluded that poltergeist activity is linked to a human agent and rarely has anything to do with ghosts or otherwise.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nandor_Fodor

Edited by evp
  • Like 1

"Fodor pioneered the theory"!

Sure absurd after all poltergeist investigations, recordings of light orbs and EVP to assume that causes people could trigger this fenomen!

However, science could not prove that human could produce some sort of this fenomen ...!

@ WolvenHeart7....that right ! ..human ghosts can`t levitate objects more än 1 pound...

@Alien Embryo

"Really? What if the entity is buddhist"

...exorcism exist around the world!

Edited by JohnG

Really? What if the entity is budhist :)

You might want to research Nandor Fodor. He pioneered the poltergeist theory and in his long studies he concluded that poltergeist activity is linked to a human agent and rarely has anything to do with ghosts or otherwise.

http://en.wikipedia....ki/Nandor_Fodor

I'm always open to new info, so thanks. :tu:

"Fodor pioneered the theory"!

Sure absurd after all poltergeist investigations, recordings of light orbs and EVP to assume that causes people could trigger this fenomen!

However, science could not prove that human could produce some sort of this fenomen ...!

@ WolvenHeart7....that right ! ..human ghosts can`t levitate objects more än 1 pound...

@Alien Embryo

"Really? What if the entity is buddhist"

...exorcism exist around the world!

You're right, it's absurb to think a human could be responsible for it, let's keep thinking it's a ghost that is the culprit :)

Edited by evp

You're right, it's absurb to think a human could be responsible for it, let's keep thinking it's a ghost that is the culprit :)

Exactly! Maybe not a culprit but the source of the phenomenon

it is the same by all haunted house cases that several familiar

who moved in and out and had only under this time period

poltergeist phenomena indicate a external entity!

There is hardly a family disorder!

Edited by JohnG