Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia hints at US moon landing investigation

UM-Bot

A Russian government official has proposed an international investigation in to the moon landings.

In a recent Izvestia newspaper column article Russia's Investigative Committee spokesman Vladimir Markin used the recent FIFA corruption probe as a basis on which to suggest that US authorities had overstepped their boundaries and that international investigators could just as easily look in to some of the more questionable aspects of the Apollo moon landings.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/282734/russia-hints-at-us-moon-landing-investigation

• Like 2

This sounds like a fairly unsubtle piece of propaganda planted by the neocons in their campaign to make Russia look ridiculous. "hey look, the nutty russkies believe the moon hoax rubbish!!"

Edited by Norbert the Incredible
  • Like 2

Have fun with that russkies. :no: Nothing screams credibility like a Russian newspaper. http://www.mediaite....on-of-crimea/#2

Yup, nothing screams objectivity like the Washington Post. Did you know that according to them, there aren't any Nazis at all among the "freedom fighters" defending civilization from the Russkie menace in eastern ukraine? The SS insignia, that's just over-enthusiasm and excess of patriotism. Edited by Norbert the Incredible
  • Like 4

Yup, nothing screams objectivity like the Washington Post. Did you know that according to them, there aren't any Nazis at all among the "freedom fighters" defending civilization from the Russkie menace in eastern ukraine? The SS insignia, that's just over-enthusiasm and excess of patriotism.

Washington Post is virulently liberal and I wouldn't defend them in any way so not sure why you would post this or what you point is? My point was mocking the swill the Russian press puts out but if you are saying the US press is just as bad then hey, I am right there with you as the US mainstream media is now basically the adjunct propaganda machine for the DNC and completely untrustworthy. Goebbels would be proud of the job they do protecting the glorious leader. Worst offender is the NY Times, though, then the Washington Post, at least IMHO.

So having dealt with your defense of the Russian media I have to ask, do you think the US didn't go to the Moon, land and return to earth several times?

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 4

That means that there is something about the Russian Bid

Also it was the Swiss authorities investigating Russia

This sounds like a fairly unsubtle piece of propaganda planted by the neocons in their campaign to make Russia look ridiculous. "hey look, the nutty russkies believe the moon hoax rubbish!!"

Russia needs to step up their game, North Korea has got it all right

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2012/nov/30/unicorn-lair-discovered-north-korea

• Like 5

the Neocons??? :rolleyes:

Russia needs to step up their game, North Korea has got it all right

http://www.theguardi...red-north-korea

The wascally neocons must've planted that too. LMAO.

15594f063c78b4450fcd4ad1ce2bfbcb.jpg

Bugs is obviously a neocon.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

So you are saying that Izvestia, a paper which is a staunch supporter of Putin, is working for the Neocons ?

As I have said in other threads recently, it is sometimes a good idea to ask yourself the following question: Does this actually make any sense ?

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 5

“We are not contending that they did not fly [to the moon], and simply made a film about it. But all of these scientific — or perhaps cultural — artifacts are part of the legacy of humanity, and their disappearance without a trace is our common loss. An investigation will reveal what happened,” Markin wrote, according to the Moscow Times translation.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russia-calls-investigation-into-whether-us-moon-landings-happened-10327714.html

• Like 3

Oh, I agree. If it was ligitimate, it would be on the opening page of the RT website, with all the other straight faced, tongue-in-cheek nonsense.

The death throes of Putin's rule will become more ridiculous as he slowly flounders. Hopefully he will vanish soon and we can all move on from an era that was forgotten about 30 years ago.

The death throes of Putin's rule will become more ridiculous as he slowly flounders. Hopefully he will vanish soon and we can all move on from an era that was forgotten about 30 years ago.

ok so what has Putin done that is soooo bad?

Why not go to the Moon your self since Russia actually has working space craft.

• Like 2

Truth, schools can request samples. I got to see some moon rock thin sections myself. And if you've ever seen a thin section of a lunar basalt as opposed to a thin section of a terrestrial basalt...the difference is really striking.

• Like 1

I knew this was going to end up here...

This is just a bs overreaction to the US insistence on an investigation into FIFA corruption in Europe.

Cz

Maybe the Russians are correct and are now pushing the American buttons without actually pushing the button :w00t:

sooner or later, the CIA is going to realize that the world would be a better place without Putin in it.

sooner or later, the CIA is going to realize that the world would be a better place without Putin in it.

Sooner or later people will realize that the CIA need a boogie man to scare the public with

• Like 1

Russia is willing(almost) to unleash hidden documents about all of the alien races operating around here. I still don't trust any official source.

If aliens "come here" apocalypse begins and some of the ones here will act like saviours when they orchestrated it.

There are some here quite positive and helpful.

Consider this message or ignore it. I'm just spreading the word.

so why will Nasa wipe out the original video content of a such historical event? If true this is indeed showing it was all bs.

Edited by qxcontinuum
  • Like 1

ok so what has Putin done that is soooo bad?

he doesn't do what the neocons that have take over the US Government want him to, that's what. Therefore he's receiving the same treatment that so many other tyrants - Castro, Chavez, Saddam, Gadaffi, him who's in charge of Iran - got. Sadly, however, the necons forgot that Russia is powerful enough to stand up to such bullying. Edited by Norbert the Incredible
  • Like 1