Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Area 51 and extra-terrestrial life both exist

Still Waters

Extra-terrestrial life does exist, the head of Nasa has confirmed, but said aliens were not hidden in Area 51.

Nasa Administrator Major Charles Bolden told British schoolchildren that he was confident that scientists would find life outside of Earth because there were so many planets that are similar to our own.

http://www.telegraph...ad-of-Nasa.html

• Like 3

So what he is really saying is, there is - or could be life - elsewhere, but no-one is still any wiser about where it is or what form it is

Hardly a 100% confirmation of ET tho is it?

• Like 5

Now there's a headline for intellectually lazy idiots who compose the likes of disclose.tv and beforeitsnews.com "articles" to tell us that NASA have confirmed extra-terrestrials at Area 51.

Either that or the usual twerps will say it's just part of the ongoing "disclosure" project to gradually inform the public about ET (just how long is this project expected to take?) so that when the full news comes out we've all been accustomed to the idea of aliens and their craft being kept at Area 51.

• Like 3

I think that the existence of Area 51 has already been confirmed? As for ET life 'somewhere in the universe' this has been pretty much accepted since the discovery of so many extra-solar planets.

• Like 3

Major GENERAL Bolden, what sort of nincompoop thinks a 'Major' could be head of NASA?

What does he acttually do Jim? Who is he?

• Like 1

cancel that

Charles Frank Bolden, Jr. is the current Administrator of NASA, a retired United States Marine Corps Major General, and former NASA astronaut. A 1968 graduate of the United States Naval Academy, he became a Marine Aviator and test pilot. Wikipedia

• Like 1

The administrative head of NASA... A Major is Waaaaaaay down the food chain from a Major General... - Majors are usually in staff (support) positions, though they can command smaller units, in the Air Force it's even worse... Majors

are often not even in charge of the planes they fly in... In the Business world it would be like saying a department head (level 2ish manager) was in charge of an entire Corporation...

• Like 1

cancel that

Charles Frank Bolden, Jr. is the current Administrator of NASA, a retired United States Marine Corps Major General, and former NASA astronaut. A 1968 graduate of the United States Naval Academy, he became a Marine Aviator and test pilot. Wikipedia

I was going to say didn't he help launch the Hubble?

• Like 1

That's what I call a slow news day. it's about as relevant as a banner headline declaring that our species is bipedal.

• Like 4

The administrative head of NASA... A Major is Waaaaaaay down the food chain from a Major General... - Majors are usually in staff (support) positions, though they can command smaller units, in the Air Force it's even worse... Majors

are often not even in charge of the planes they fly in... In the Business world it would be like saying a department head (level 2ish manager) was in charge of an entire Corporation...

Military rankt doesn't really matter in regards to NASA, since it is a civilian agency. The administrator of NASA can have any background imaginable, as long as he/she is appointed by the president and confirmed by the senate. The longest running administrator, Daniel S. Goldin, held no military rank at all.

• Like 1

That's what I call a slow news day. it's about as relevant as a banner headline declaring that our species is bipedal.

But can you prove we are bipedal that's the question. Cause honestly I think it's a cover up so we don't have to change our already perfect science books :).

• Like 1

But can you prove we are bipedal that's the question. Cause honestly I think it's a cover up so we don't have to change our already perfect science books :).

Teach the controversy! Let the students make up their own minds!

• Like 1

Teach the controversy! Let the students make up their own minds!

I apologize I noticed the lack of conspiracy in this thread. Decided to help spice it up. And honestly that would be a interesting way to learn. Not sure the effectiveness but the entertainment value would be incredible.

Edit: spelling

Edited by Shouldthisexist
  • Like 1

lets face it, if there are aliens at area 51 or anywhere else, there will only be a very select few who know and they will be way up the chain, many many levels higher than the boss of nasa or even the president.

I know he was only answering a 10 year olds question but what I find profound is that in my lifetime, science has gone from there being a very small chance that life exists elsewhere in the universe to a near certainty that life exists off-planet and possibly/probably even in our own solar system. Our instruments in the last couple of decades have so increased our knowledge of the universe that we have a radically different perception of it today than when I was in college. We are in a golden age of discovery and it is surprising how many people don't realize it.

• Like 4

Area 51 is a place yes. Are aliens there? Doubtful. However, their technology......that's the big question.

• Like 1

Yes he's right there are NO Aliens at Area 51.

They are; as well their 8 craft, we have them 1 mile South West of Area 51 but still on the property S-4 under ground seven level labs and hanger bay and 'visitor suites'

So he's right there are NO Aliens at the official base. An legally covering his ass.

The question that should have been asked is "Is there a S-4 containment facility and do we have craft and aliens there."

He would said the standard reply "I can not confirm or deny without more information" and of course he would have never come back.

Nobody believes this guy, not even those who work at NASA. Add to that he's an Obama lackey and his word is nothing.

• Like 1

Nobody believes this guy, not even those who work at NASA. Add to that he's an Obama lackey and his word is nothing.

So wait nobody at nasa thinks there is alien life else where in the cosmos?

• Like 2

My bet? 90% of the life in the Universe will be no more "advanced" than bacteria on Earth.

Edited by Codenwarra
  • Like 1

Yes he's right there are NO Aliens at Area 51.

They are; as well their 8 craft, we have them 1 mile South West of Area 51 but still on the property S-4 under ground seven level labs and hanger bay and 'visitor suites'

So he's right there are NO Aliens at the official base. An legally covering his ass.

The question that should have been asked is "Is there a S-4 containment facility and do we have craft and aliens there."

He would said the standard reply "I can not confirm or deny without more information" and of course he would have never come back.

I'm sure you can prove all this right?