Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Area 51 and extra-terrestrial life both exist

Still Waters

lets face it, if there are aliens at area 51 or anywhere else, there will only be a very select few who know and they will be way up the chain, many many levels higher than the boss of nasa or even the president.

How many levels higher are there than the president? The answer is none. None more higher. (With apologies to Nigel Tufnel.)

More seriously though, how high can it go if it's higher than the president. Constitutionally, the president is equal with Congress and the Supreme Court (checks and balances), and the president is Commander in Chief of the armed forces, so the military works for him. Unless you're talking about the infamous, and as yet unproven beyond fiction, shadow government. Or are we going into the Bilderberg Group/Illuminati/Rothschilds-control-all sort of fantasy?

The lack of evidence is not evidence.

• Like 1

The question that should have been asked is "Is there a S-4 containment facility and do we have craft and aliens there."

Are you talking about a BSL4 facility here and if yes, what is the link to extraterrestrials?

• Like 1

Nobody believes this guy, not even those who work at NASA.

He said that area 51 is a real place. We know that to be true:

768_20_area-51-nevada-desert-america.jpg

This is what he said about Area 51:

"I’ve been to a place called that but it’s a normal research and development place," he said. "I never saw any aliens or alien spacecraft or anything when I was there. I think because of the secrecy of the aeronautics research that goes on there it’s ripe for people to talk about aliens being there."

Here is what he said about life elsewere:

"Today we know that there are literally thousands, if not millions of other planets, many of which may be very similar to our own earth," he said. "So some of us, many of us believe that we're going to find evidence that there is life elsewhere in the universe."

That seems like a very reasonable thing to think.

I believe him, thereby making your assertion that nobody believe him, untrue !

It is important to remember, that it is quite possible to believe that there is life in the universe, without having to believe that they are here mutilating our livestock and making patterns in our fields. :alien:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 4

Well i may need help here, the title is NOT what the article says.

He does NOT say

"Area 51 and extra-terrestrial life both exist"

He says: ( cut straight to the key words)

many of which may be very similar to our own earth.

was not hiding alien life there.

I do believe that we will someday find other forms of life or a form of life

if not in our solar system then in some of the other solar systems

There is an Area 51,” he said. “It’s not what many people think

I never saw any aliens or alien spacecraft

:no:

• Like 4

Yes he's right there are NO Aliens at Area 51.

They are; as well their 8 craft, we have them 1 mile South West of Area 51 but still on the property S-4 under ground seven level labs and hanger bay and 'visitor suites'

So he's right there are NO Aliens at the official base. An legally covering his ass.

The question that should have been asked is "Is there a S-4 containment facility and do we have craft and aliens there."

He would said the standard reply "I can not confirm or deny without more information" and of course he would have never come back.

Oh boy, tell me they are selling S-4 memorabilia too. Give it a few more years and 1 mile south east, 1 mile north west and 1 mile north east will be making the same claims...............but please refer to the online site to purchase your "cut" of an alien uniform and bolt from the alien spaceship.

And people will buy.shocked.gif

• Like 2

My bet? 90% of the life in the Universe will be no more "advanced" than bacteria on Earth.

Hell, 90% of the life on Earth isn't even any more advanced than bacteria on Earth!
  • Like 6

Nobody believes this guy, not even those who work at NASA. Add to that he's an Obama lackey and his word is nothing.

Nobody believes this guy that 1. Extra-terrestrial life exists and 2. Area 51 exists?

Or nobody believes the specifics of what he said?

Somehow I doubt that "nobody" believes him. Unless you mean by "nobody" the UFO true believer crowd.

Edited by JesseCuster
  • Like 1

Like he'd be cleared for S4...he got the nickel tour

I see that Bob Lazar fans are still around. :no:

• Like 2

Even Bob Lazar isn't a Bob Lazar fan anymore but his lies have a life of their own.

• Like 3

Of course! There hasn't been any aliens stored there since the public found out about it the first time! Any extra-terrestrials hidden within the government's control are most definitely in a truly secret location only known to an exclusive group of people, probably less than 30 people.

Bob Lazar was so highly qualified and such a high falutin' member of Area 51 that he didn't even need his pretend qualifications from MIT and Caltech! He was so hardcore that he just showed up one day and told everyone of his 3rd level qualifications.
  • Like 1

My bet? 90% of the life in the Universe will be no more "advanced" than bacteria on Earth.

So 90% of the universe is more advanced then politicians and reality TV show contestants?

• Like 2

If alien visitation was proven to be a reality what do you think would happen to the funding for NASA? Hint: It wouldn't diminish, it would vastly increase. So, it would be in NASA's best interests to tell (shout from the roof tops) if such an event actually happened.

• Like 1

Yeah well I don't exactly trust NASA with the truth and neither do alot of others.

If you believe that NASA, and thus by extension Charles Bolden, is not telling the thruth, it must mean that you don't believe in the possibility of aliens and the existence of Area 51. :innocent:

• Like 4

Yeah well I don't exactly trust NASA with the truth and neither do alot of others.

well the good news is NASA are not the only space agency, as I seem to keep on having to say

• Like 1

So where's all this swamp gas is coming from?

You mean the naturally produced swamp gas ...

The surface of marshes, swamps and bogs is initially porous vegetation that rots to form a crust that prevents oxygen reaching the organic material trapped below. That is the condition that allows anaerobic digestion and fermentation of any plant or animal material which incidentally also produces methane.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marsh_gas

Or are you suggest aliens from another planet have been farting in our swamps?

well the good news is NASA are not the only space agency, as I seem to keep on having to say

Unfortunately, that's true. (That you keep having to say it, not that NASA is not the only space agency -- that part is a good thing.)

Speaking of other countries and other space agencies, a lot is always said about how other countries are releasing their files....but I guess no one has noticed not a single file that has ever been released shows confirmation of ET? That says something.

• Like 1

If alien visitation was proven to be a reality what do you think would happen to the funding for NASA? Hint: It wouldn't diminish, it would vastly increase. So, it would be in NASA's best interests to tell (shout from the roof tops) if such an event actually happened.

You make a strong point. The militarization of space would become our top priority.

• Like 1

You mean the naturally produced swamp gas ...

The surface of marshes, swamps and bogs is initially porous vegetation that rots to form a crust that prevents oxygen reaching the organic material trapped below. That is the condition that allows anaerobic digestion and fermentation of any plant or animal material which incidentally also produces methane.

https://en.wikipedia.../wiki/Marsh_gas

Or are you suggest aliens from another planet have been farting in our swamps?

We know from the documentary "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" that the Blagulon Kappans are methane breathers. :P

• Like 3

Like anyone with a soul and a good heart cares what this nasa random has to say about anything. Liars they all are in my opinion.