Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Area 51 and extra-terrestrial life both exist

Still Waters

Like anyone with a soul and a good heart cares what this nasa random has to say about anything. Liars they all are in my opinion.

And hi to you to, although I doubt you are here to stay.

Which would be no great miss if you are going to post rubbish like this.

• Like 1

Like anyone with a soul and a good heart cares what this nasa random has to say about anything. Liars they all are in my opinion.

Care to list all of their lies please? If you cant think of many just post what you can and I will take a look! (as will all the others of course)

• Like 3

aliens.png

And heres the proof:

qmYM9X1MxL-12.png

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

And hi to you to, although I doubt you are here to stay.

Which would be no great miss if you are going to post rubbish like this.

This nasa random :) he poses a great point! Who are these random unqualified individuals that think they know anything about space.

I do agree with freetoroam greatly on this. The contributions you make will not be missed if this is all we can expect.

• Like 2

Care to list all of their lies please? If you cant think of many just post what you can and I will take a look! (as will all the others of course)

You can trust seeder from the limited topics I have been in he is very reliable in tracking down pertinent and useful information on a subject. Also as he pointed out many others will be more than willing to examine your nasa "lies" claim.

• Like 4

I am ready with the replies:

file-does-not-exist.png

• Like 3

I am ready with the replies:

file-does-not-exist.png

Now youve done it!!

The CT's will say they were deleted on purpose to cover their tracks :cry:

• Like 2

Now youve done it!!

Not a problem, we can always pull out old faithfull if the file does not exist. CT`ers can not dispute this one.

BS-Detector.png

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

Why does this detector look like psyche101 built it lol

• Like 2

I think we have one numbskull creating several accounts and posting drive-by stupidity about NASA.

• Like 1

Now youve done it!!

NASA are liars and they will suppress anyone that doesn't agree with them. I have irrefutable proof that NASA is trying to suppress my opinions and I will provide that evidence shortly.

Edit: NASA is a great organisation that will allways tell the truth.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 6

Now there's a headline for intellectually lazy idiots who compose the likes of disclose.tv and beforeitsnews.com "articles" to tell us that NASA have confirmed extra-terrestrials at Area 51.

Either that or the usual twerps will say it's just part of the ongoing "disclosure" project to gradually inform the public about ET (just how long is this project expected to take?) so that when the full news comes out we've all been accustomed to the idea of aliens and their craft being kept at Area 51.

Quite a while!

60 years+ now.

NASA are liars and they will suppress anyone that doesn't agree with them. I have irrefutable proof that NASA is trying to suppress my opinions and I will provide that evidence shortly.

Edit: NASA is a great organisation that will allways tell the truth.

For those who aren't in the know NASA actually stands for Naughty Astronauts Sabotaging Astronomy. Once you are a 11th degree NASAe you are revealed this information.

• Like 1

For those who aren't in the know NASA actually stands for Naughty Astronauts Sabotaging Astronomy. Once you are a 11th degree NASAe you are revealed this information.

In Denmark we have DTU Space, which I am sure you know really means "Danish Taste Unbelievable in Space".

We are also members of ESA, or the "Evil Space Aliens".

• Like 2

Ah, can you give us the name of the 11th degree NASAe who told you this, otherwise this will go on our special detector machine. :yes:

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Ah, can you give us the name of the 11th degree NASAe who told you this, otherwise this will go on our special detector machine. :yes:

His name sounded like Laser, or Blazer, something like that. Robert Blazer I think.

• Like 1

His name sounded like Laser, or Blazer, something like that. Robert Blazer I think.

So he was from the New Age of the 11th degreers NASAers from the Farmers market cult, thing? This is all getting very confusing, why can`t some people just stick to selling vegetables?

• Like 2

So he was from the New Age of the 11th degreers NASAers from the Farmers market cult, thing? This is all getting very confusing, why can`t some people just stick to selling vegetables?

If they did that, nothing would get done!

DO PUT SOME THOUGHT INTO IT WOMAN!!

• Like 2

Edited

Edited by Shouldthisexist

Excuse me but I'll have you know I'm a 13th level NASAe. Have you not seen my diabolical methods of debating aliens with facts? Or my evil use of logic to counter assumptions?

Also we are also very avid vegetable sellers, we also sell bridges and prime ocean front houses in South Dakota.

• Like 1

Excuse me but I'll have you know I'm a 13th level NASAe. Have you not seen my diabolical methods of debating aliens with facts? Or my evil use of logic to counter assumptions?

Also we are also very avid vegetable sellers, we also sell bridges and prime ocean front houses in South Dakota.

13th? wow, thats impressive.

ok then, can I buy a bridge and an ocean home with an area to store my veg?

• Like 1

I'm less then an hour from South Dakota... I'll take 3.

• Like 1

I'm less then an hour from South Dakota... I'll take 3.

Great all I need is your bank account info your social security number and your first born child....

• Like 1

You make a strong point. The militarization of space would become our top priority.

Not a strong point at all,The impracticality of arming space vessels for war is infinite. :w00t: