Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Last Post Wins! [Winners Edition]

Daughter of the Nine Moons

funny-death-quotes.JPG

• Like 1

You are very  silent today Xeno . 

....   the ' circle of life '    ;

SsEipZG.png

• Like 2

Doc Marks Encyclopedia of knowledge presents...

Interesting stuff

No.1109

A Gate

picket-fence-contractorswoven-wirewooden

Bin a rownd fah donkeys yeers/Been around for centuries

Kip dah riff raff owt/Keep undesirables at bay

med ov wud onnit/traditionally made with wood

Giv tha nest a gud luker/adds that extra touch to your abode

• Like 4

Doc Marks Encyclopedia of knowledge presents...

Interesting stuff

No.19

Gurn

WcVUyZCD.jpeg

Pull thah chops an be a man/Pull a face just like a real man would.

Be t-daddy at gonnin compos/You could become the next winner at the annual gurning contest.

Gi thee bonce a wok-owt/A workout for the face

• Like 2

18010796_10158500449060394_2004019881061614178_n.png.72e89db779ab64126ffe1efad098bacf.png

• Like 9

my post strangely disappeared again .  Whats going on here ?  

confused-dog-computer.jpg

(it happened in two other forums on this site too   ??? )

beats me bro .... sumfin weird going on

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgkH-YNXbmT_ffozt_sM-

• Like 4

Surprise

gotcha.gif?w=400

No surprise really ... these days they all have some name or logo or .com on and on and on attached or watermarked on them and some cruise through and delete them probably but then you see them all over in here so obviously they can't get them all hahahahahhhahaaa

No different then selling ivory on the infamous ebay, yet hundreds still selling it too.  Even when I point a few out, nothing but excuses and flack back and the other ivory sellers and their wares were never taken down, which is all touted as faux ivory now of course.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 3

oh wow , remember those days, I never got a silver one, just old nasty blue all over joints beat up one but I cleaned it up and was always a first or whatever first string was, kind of different a girl and all but I kind of liked it, thought my daddy was crazy but it was the best thing , well class I ever tried, guys didn't mind hahahaha!

STRA_6418MS.jpg

oh, mine wasn't like THAT !

just a sec. :

brb . . . . . . .  old clunker taps but poored the OIL IN, they worked ! plus pretty Floral etching which hooked me ! YEY !Old-City-Taj-Bb-5-1.jpg

=-=--= cont.
Oh, had never seen any ancient grandpa Native USA Indians that dark, I suppose later days were easier as in now-a-days time frames.  Hard to even utter a word, some will sprout up hollering this on a hat drop it seems lately.  Oh no now I'm banned what's crazy is the ones screaming aren't even of that ilk so to speak, quit hilarious really.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

Friggen tarot clowns !  I used to be into it and post on a well known tarot site ... but it all devolved into stupid BS. I go to have a look the other day and they are buzzing about this new tarot thing coming out ... its apparently a 'marketing strategy ' to do with tarot and whole big marketing trip game thingo whatever ... part of it was 'they'  (the people setting this up ) claimed to do some ritual and send a symbol back in time and now it can be seen in ancient art and carvings .

A moderator commented that this is silly or must be a joke ....  I added  ... or   IF IT ISNT  it is  BS or a scam. 

Then some old lady tarot hero   grumpy  nasty b****  (  I know from her posts from when I was involved ) quotes me and says dont say all that stuff about  ( some  famous tarot person  behind the project )  ... then goes on to name people and sprout all this gossip about them and the workshops and the 'tarot community' . 

Then the guy turns up and starts posting that my comments about him and this huge project involving 'tarot experts' has been virtually slandered and suggested  the site made libelous comments about them. 

So I am all , hey dude, I  know nothing about you, I was having a go at the time travel idea  IF it wasnt a joke  ... and I dont do all that stiff or go to seminars nor know who you all are nor share the gossip about your all and am not interested in all that. 

I wonder if they sue the site ... probably just threaten them to remove my comments ... of course the woman that falsely associated this guy with my comment will remain untouched ... she is one of the 'tarot darlings'  I will probably be expelled  ..... good, they full of BS and gossip and silly beliefs !  

Previously there I got into trouble for answering this question ;   " I paid good money for a professional reading, but it didnt come true, what happened ? " 

answered as I guess most of you would.....      and got 'cautioned' for it .      ' Cautioned '   ....    pffffft  .....    its all 'innovative marketing'  apparently  

Money making   BS  IMO  ... not 'clever business' at all !

be interesting of they DO take ME to court :)   ....  "Yes your honor, I did say if the idea of 'marketing' a tarot concept by claiming to send a symbol back in time  with some tarot ritual so now people can look for it and find it was a not a joke it must be BS or a scam . " 

IN actual fact  I first did this !  I constructed what is known as the ankh symbol, in 1985 I did a ritual and sent it back to ancient Egypt ... it obviously worked as the Egyptians been using the ankh symbol ever since  !

Are peeps really this stupid ? 

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 4

* guides 'back to earth' to a darkened room for a bit of a lie down *  * until he feels calm again * :unsure:

• Like 4

I recommend a nice mug of Horlicks. 

• Like 3

Dont forget the hose pipe and freezing cold, mains pressured water.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, back to earth said:

Are peeps really this stupid ? 

Yes, yes they are. There are a lot of stupid things I read and I wish I could just go all out on these loons but the mod god's will crucify me.

12fe92254cdf8b698319ae68f70cc9c1dd3aa37f

I can't count how many times I've had the exact same thought run through my head.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2017 at 2:40 AM, ouija ouija said:

* guides 'back to earth' to a darkened room for a bit of a lie down *  * until he feels calm again * :unsure:

... and a good back and neck massage ?   

• Like 2