Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Oera Linda Book and the Great Flood [Part 3]

Abramelin

regarding the mentions of the INN in the so called by Waddell.... The British Edda [...]

any idea what the Inn was , and if it could have any connection to the F-inns ?

Ah, now I see what you referred into. I had a quick look at The British Edda, and I say wow, that for sure is some deep stuff! Over there Inn is used in the connection of the Od, or Odin in the full long form, and Thor:

Soul gave them Od(-am) o' the Inn
(page 26)

Of all the dwarf tribes, and For Thor o ' the Inn, another.
(page 47)

As I do not speak English as my first language, I had to check what the o' means and found out it means either of or on. Clearly Inn isn't here a reference to a hotel or a tavern. PT, I can see your point on it being a literary clue to the Finn or (F)Inn, as you would have it. Norse male name Thorfinn does indeed fit that pattern, as do some variants of the Norse mythos, where the heroes are from the Finnish cultural background. However, as the source of the text is (I guess) The Poetic Edda, I would first think of the possibility that it refers to Ing, as explained by authors of Wikipedia:

Ing
was first amidst the East Danes

[...]

In Scandinavian mythology,
Yngvi
, alternatively spelled Yngve, was the progenitor of the Yngling lineage, a legendary dynasty of Swedish kings

[...]

The element
Ing
(o)- was widely used in Germanic names from an early period

For the Frisian connection, please have a look at the Wikipedia's take on the Ingaevones. In Finnish context we have the land area and tribal name of Inkeri, allegedly named after a Swedish princess living in the 11th century, though some see earlier 6th century Jordanes already referring to Inkeri as Inauxis.

My guess is on the Inn referring to the house of the Ing or Ynglinga, the premium Swedish royal family. So in my view the original text says in the modern English "Odin of the Ynglinga family" and "Thor of the Ynglinga family". As for Ell's take on the matter, I must confess I'm totally lost on what he refers into. Ell, could you open it up for me, please?

(That is, unless the Frisians here think we are derailing this thread too much away from its main subject.)

Edited by FromFinland
  • Like 1

Since your previous post i have been listening to some of the videos of John Chesney , about the ring of the Alphabet ,

i note he says i is the pole and the dot is the North star , but the letter is pronounced ee. however he then goes on to say that letter i is a symbol of the INNer ring which is a symbol of the Aser who lived inside the ring , whereas the vaner lived outside it . could this be meaning anyone named of the INN was an aser , living withINN the ring ,so Od-o'-the-INN , means Od-INN was an aser ? and Thorfinn is

Thor oF the INN ?

i really must get round to reading some of Tolkiens books

hmm . so the aser live in E.DEN, all others live outside.(sorry just thinking aloud )

Edited by Passing Time

As for Ell's take on the matter, I must confess I'm totally lost on what he refers into. Ell, could you open it up for me, please?

I discovered and describe or refer to in some of my e-books, a huge space habitat, the interior of which was flooded by UV-light from the Sun. Commonly it is known as Hell (from a Scandivian word that means 'hidden'). It was therefore a place of darkness - in German Finsternis - and to protect against the UV radiation, undoubtedly with the aid of medication, the skin of its inhabitants became pitch black. Hence they are refered to as shades and Finns. The jinns came from the same space habitat.

Sometimes this spacehabitat is described as 'an open place in the midst of a forest'. From this I deduce that there was an inner and an outer hull kept together by a 'forest' of support pillars. Apparently there were two or three social classes: the INN class who inhabited the inner interior, and the non-INN class of poor people who inhabited the outer interior, and a third class of outcasts and outlaws who inhabited the 'forest'.

So these spacehabitat Finns do not have anything to do with the OLB Finns: the two concepts 'finn' have different etymologies. As I determined - and apparently independently from me Sandbach as well - the OLB concept of Finn has the etymology of being 'refined' (sophisticated).

• Like 1

Since your previous post i have been listening to some of the videos of John Chesney

It's Jim Chesnar, not "John Chesney".

could this be meaning anyone named of the INN was an aser , living withINN the ring ,so Od-o'-the-INN , means Od-INN was an aser ? and Thorfinn is Thor oF the INN ?
I do not recall such a thing from the literature on the Boxström family saga. Perhaps it's just a Nordic naming pattern, a bit like the Romans often had -us (Romulus, Augustinus).
i really must get round to reading some of Tolkiens books
While I do like J. R. R. Tolkien's works on his Middle-Earth, placed by author into our planet's distant past, may I humbly suggest two books of historical interest: J. R. R. Tolkien's Finn and Hengest and his son Christopher Tolkien's translation of the The Saga of King Heidrek the Wise. The first has something about the Frisians, and the latter is of historical importance for it contains the detailed description of a Hunnic army and the Gothic kingdom it destroyed.
so the aser live in E.DEN, all others live outside.
Well, that's one way to look at it. To be exact, to my knowledge the term 'Eden' is not used anywhere in the Boxström family saga, though 'paradise' is used in the meaning of tropical environment for living. Anyway, it's just a local variant of the golden age story known from all over the world.

I don't agree. They are different words.

twisk - twisch - zwisch(en) - tussch(en)

thiudisk - duutsc, dútsk - duitsch, tsjutsk

BTW so called 'folk etymology' may very well be just as old as what you call 'original' etymology.

In other words, our ancient ancestors may already have played with ambiguity and associative naming.

I think the alleged god Tuisco was made up to provide for the people who identified with living in 'Tuiscland'.

The Scandinavian version Tyskland may have come from 'twisk', while Deutsch and Dutch will come from thjud.

I know 'thuidisk' and 'twisk' are different words. I also know 'twisk' means 'in between', and that 'thiudisk' means something like 'of the people'.

But I also know that Thiudiskland developed into Twiskland (Frisians) and Tyskland (Scandinavia), and it came into existence around the 12th century. And in a text-scan I linked to in a former post it says that in Westphalia they say Düsk instead of Deutsch. Sounds an awful lot like Twisk or Tysk, don't you think?

Nowhere before the 12th century is Germany called Thiudiskland; it's only after the church wanted to create a single entity out of all those German tribes and states that used the same language, Thiudisk.

And that this Thiudisk Land developed into TwiskLand which in Frisian happened to have another meaning is not that strange if you read my analogy about Angles-Land and Eng-land ('Eng' meaning 'narrow' in Dutch).

Sorry Apol, it must be me, but I don't see those "Inkas Islands" in your link.

The author informed me that in the wide mouth of the Amazon River, a group of islands is located, known as 'Inkas Islands', and inhabited to date by a human race with blue eyes and blond hair.

I happen to have a very detailed map of Marajo island (an island as large as Switzerland), an island located in the mouth of the Amazon River. A map including the surroundings of this island. But I haven't found anything even remotely similar to "Inkas Islands".

The Frisians regarded the whole stretch from the Baltics to the Strait of Gibraltar as their land before Kælta conquered it around 1629 BC:

By morning [eastward] we bordered on the utter end of the Aster-sê [the Baltic Sea], by evening [westward] on the Middel-sê [Mediterranean Sea] ...
(Page 47).

Across from our former Westland, there we had Brittanja [britain] with its tin-mines [in Cornwall]
(Page 48).

It seems that the name Westland might have been applied to the whole area from River Scheldt to the Strait of Gibraltar.

But it is right that they didn't own Italy, Greece and North Africa - there they had trade-posts only. After the deluge, it seems that their only colonies in the Mediterranean was Aðênja (Athens) and a small part of Crete - both for short times only.

On the other hand, it is difficult to know whether they regarded South France as their domain, or not. It is said on page 60:

In the northernmost corner of the Middel-sê [Mediterranean Sea] there lies an island by the coast. Now they came for asking to buy that. Therefore a general assembly was scheduled. The Mother’s counsel was obtained; but the Mother saw them rather far off, therefore she meant that it did not cling any harm to it. Though, when we afterwards saw how we were mistaken, we have called that island Missellja [Marseilles].

It is reasonable to believe that Misselja was nothing more than a colony, though - for the trade north to Freyjasland on River Rhône.

Funny you mention Misselja as being nothing more than a colony for that is what I also wanted to add to that post you quoted. The OLB tells us that this island was not too close to "the Mother", so it wouldn't become a problem if it was sold to those Golar. Hence: not all of France was under Fryan rule.

About the largest extent of the Fryan territory: we have discussed that in part I or II.

And Westland is an area that still exists with that name, and it's located in the Dutch province of Zuidholland; I almost grew up there. It's famous for its greenhouses.

Btw, I copied a picture created by E. Poorthuis, Frontier Magazine). It's from an old article in that magazine about the OLB. Although I don't agree with the rest of his article (it was a series of 4 articles), he did create a map that comes close to my idea about how that map should look. He also published a picture of a 'citadel', a better one than the one created by Overwijn, the one I once posted in this thread.

My problem with these pictures is that - here in the internet café - I seem unable to upload them from a USB stick, or from a link. But as soon as I succeed, I will post them here.

But I also know that Thiudiskland developed into Twiskland (Frisians) and Tyskland (Scandinavia), and it came into existence around the 12th century.

How do you 'know'? Or better: why do you believe that?

It can be the other way around, or the names can have existed simultaneously.

in Westphalia they say Düsk instead of Deutsch. Sounds an awful lot like Twisk or Tysk, don't you think?

No, rather like Dütsk: Dütsch: Deutsch.

Nowhere before the 12th century is Germany called Thiudiskland
Neither is it in the OLB.

Well that one I found too and also "three", but not the study on "twelve".

I think I was mistaken, I only played with the idea once that TWI-LIF could mean something like two lives.

Anyway here is a new detailed analysis: http://fryskednis.bl...ial-number.html

Apol, did you notice that the ode to Frya ("Frya was white like snow ...") has twelve parts too?

Edited by Othar

Apol, did you notice that the ode to Frya ("Frya was white like snow ...") has twelve parts too?

Numbers added by me:

1 FRYA

WAS WIT LIK SNÉI BY.T MÔRNE.RÁD

ÀND THAT BLÁW HJRAR ÔGNUM.

WN.ET JETA THÉRE RÉINBÔGE OF.

2 SKÉNE FRYA.

LIK STRÉLON THÉRE MIDDÉI SVNNE

BLIKADON HJRA HÉRON THÉR SA FIN WÉRON AS RACH.

3 ÁBÉLE.FRYA.

VNTLVKTON HJRA WÉRA.

THAN SWÉGON THA FÜGELON

ÀND NE RORDON THA BLÉDAR NAVT MAR.

4 WELDIGE.FRYA.

THRVCH THENE KRÀFT HJRAR BLIKKAR

STRÉK THENE LÁWA TOFARA HJARA FYT DÀL

ÀND HELD THENE ADDUR SIN GIF TOBÀK.

5 RÉNE FRYA.

HJRA YTA WAS HÜNING ÀND HIRA DRANK WAS DÁWA.

GÁDÛRAD ANDA BÒSMA THÉRA BLOMMUN.

6 LICHTE FRYA.

THÀT FORMA HWAT HJU HIRA BÀRN LÉRDE WAS SELV.TWANG.

THÀT ÔTHERA WAS LÍAFTE TO DÜGED.

ÀND THÁ HJA JÉROCH WRDON.

THÁ LÉRDE HJU HJAM THJU WÉRTHA FON THA FRYDOM KÀNNA.

HWAND SÉIDE HJU.

SVNDER FRYDOM SEND ALLE ÔTHERA DÜGEDON.

ALLÉNA GOD VMBE JO TO SLÁVONA TO MAKJANDE.

JVWE OFKVMSTE TO ÉVGE SKANTHA.

7 MILDE FRYA.

NÀMMER LÍT HJU MÉT.AL UT JRTHA DÀLVA VMB ÀJN.BÁT.

MEN SAHWERSA HJU.T DÉDE. WÉRE.T TO JAHWELIKIS NOT.

8 LUKIGOSTE FRYA.

ALSA THA STÀRA OM JRTHA OM.SWÍRMJA

SWIRMDON HIARA BÀRN OM HJA.

9 WISE FRYA.

THA HJU HIRA BÀRN VPBROCHT HÉDE

ALTO THÉRE SJUGONDE KNY.

THÁ HROP HJU.RA ALLE A FLÍLÁND TO SÁMNE.

THÉR JEF SE HJAM HIRA TEX. ÀND SÉIDE.

LÉT THAM JVWE WÉI.WISAR WÉSA.

THA NE SKIL THÀT JO NÁ NAVT KWALIK NI GÁ.

10 UT.FOR.KÉRENA FRYA.

THÁ HJU SÉID HÉDE. BÉVADE JRTHA LÎK WR.ALDA.S SÉ.

FLÍLÁNDIS BODEM SVNK AN.GRÁDA VNDER HJARA FYT DÀL.

THJU LÒFT WÀRT SWART ÀND NÍ LOF FON TÁRA TO STIRTANE

ÀND THÁ HJA NÉI MODER OM.SÁGON

WAS HJU AL.LANG VPRIRA WÁKSTÀR.

THA TO THA LESTA SPRÀK TÒNGAR UT.A WÒLKA

ÀND BLIXEN SKRÉF AN.THÀT LÒFT.RVM.. WÁK.

11 FAR.SJANDA.FRYA.

THÀT LÁND FON HWÉR HJU WAS VPFÁREN WAS NW EN STRÁM.

ÀND BUTA HIRA TEX WAS THÉR.IN ELLA BIDVLWEN

HWAT FON HJRA HÔNDUM KÉMEN WAS.

12 HÉRIGA.BÀRN.

THA HJA TO.RA SELVA WÉRON.

THA MÁKADON HJA THIT HÁGE THERP

BVWADON THÁS BURCH THÉR VPPA.

ANDA WÀGRUM THESSA WRYTON HJA THENE TEX.

ÀND VMBE THAT ALLERA MANNALIK HJA SKOLDE MÜGA FINDA

HÀVATH HJA THÀT LAND RONDOMME TEX.LAND HÉTEN.

THÉRVMBE SKIL.ÀT BILÍWA ALWENNE JRTHA. JRTHA SÍ.

• Like 1

How do you 'know'? Or better: why do you believe that?

It can be the other way around, or the names can have existed simultaneously.

No, rather like Dütsk: Dütsch: Deutsch.

Neither is it in the OLB.

Just ask a Norwegian, Dane or Swede what the etymology is of the Scandinavian TYSK. It's derived from Theodisk and so on. Google it, and you will come to a site where someone actually asked for an etymology. Maybe I can find that link again.

EDIT: this will do: https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/tysk

About the Westphalian DÜSK: this is my source:

https://books.google...tuiscon&f=false

Btw: my point is mainly that the name Theodiscland, the Scandinavian Tyskland and so on came into existence in the 12th century. It was 'invented' by the church as I already said.

Whether the Twisk in Twiskland could also have evolved from Theodisc is not so much my point; not even the OLB says - with so many words - that the Twisk in Twiskland means "In between". It merely says that - when describing Fryan territory at its largest extent - that on the other side it was hedged in by Twiskland through which the Finda dare not come because of its thick forests and wild animals.

Edited by Abramelin

Quote: "grensnamen als Zwet en Twiske geven aan waar twee ontginningen elkaar als het ware 'tegenkwamen". (border names like Zwet and Twiske indicate where two exploitations were adjacent to one another)

Quote: "Het perceel tussen de gouw en de boerderij werd "Laan" genoemd. De bijna honderd laan-namen in Zuid-Waterland wijzen dan ook op evenzovele verlaten middeleeuwse erven". (The parcel between the road and the farm was called 'laan'. The nearly one hundred laan-names in Zuid-Waterland therefore indicate as many deserted mediaeval farmyards.)

Edited by Ell

what if Inca knew this was their original homeland .

This i find most interesting: homeland of who, Frya or Finda?

Inka was said to have enough of Findas people, but just then he goes searching for remnants of Findas homeland where (again said) they all lived together before it sank?

He must have been pretty sure there was not much to encounter what could look/smell/sound as Finda.

Still again: even then i can't really understand why one should look for the burned out house of the family one want to avoid.

Some fetish? :-)

Or it must be that still a vital point is wrongly interpreted by most (me included).

One thing i think of ald.land could in some instances be read more generally like "all the land" that is now under sea.

Just a try to get some logic in this.

Numbers added by me:

7 MILDE FRYA.

I know you are not going to like this Othar , but you also know i see many things that make me want to connect the Jews to this history of the Magi coming and the possible Semitic connections of the Saxons.

Never she let Metal be mined out of the earth, that was a bad thing.

but whoever did that deed , Yahweh did not like..............Possibly ?

or. so therefore she said , that deed was to Yahweh's dislike..??

Edited by Passing Time

"WÉRE.T TO JAHWELIKIS NOT."

... was to Yahweh's dislike..??

I posted 15 April 2012 - 11:06 PM:

Hettema Oldfrisisan dictionary (1874):

jahwe.jpg

jahweder, iahwelik, jawelic, iahuelc, iahuelkre = every, all

[004/18]

THIU MODER ÀND JAHWELIK BURCH.FÁM SKIL HÀVA ...

[O+S p.9]

De moeder en elke burgtmaagd zal hebben ...

that every Volksmoeder [the Mother] and every Burgtmaagd [burgh-matron] shall have ...

[010/11]

SAHWERSA HJU.T DÉDE. WÉRE.T TO JAHWELIKIS NOT

[O+S p.17]

wanneer zij het deed, was het tot nut van iedereen

when she did it it was for the general use [=> to everyone's need]

[033/18]

TO THA LESTA KLÀPPATH HJA SLÁVONA.BANDA OM JAHWELIKES FRYA HALS

[O+S p.49]

ten laatste sluiten zij slavenbanden om een ieders vrijen hals

at last [they] throw the bonds of slavery over every freeman's neck [=> around everyone's free neck]

[036/17]

HI WIL. ÁK THÀT JAHWEDER FRY SY ÀND WIS WRDE

[O+S p.53]

hij wil ook dat iedereen vrij zij en wijs worde

[he also wants] that all should be free and wise

[041/14]

JAHWÉDER JONG KERDEL ÁCH EN BRUD TO SÉKA

[O+S p.59]

Ieder jong man behoort eene bruid te zoeken [=> iedere jonge kerel]

Every young man ought to seek a bride

[057/24]

THÉR ÀFTER MACHT JAHWÉDER KIASA HWAM ER FOLGJA WILDE

[O+S p.81]

Daarna mocht ieder kiezen, wien hij volgen wilde

[after that] Every man could choose which he pleased

[066/06]

JAHWEDER TOCHTE THÀT HJU INNA LOGHA OMKVMA MOSTE

[O+S p.93]

iedereen meende dat zij in de vlammen moest omkomen

they [everyone] thought she must be killed in the flames

[102/27]

THAT ER JAHWEDER ÁGEBLIK WIXLATH

[O+S p.141]

dat hij ieder oogenblik wisselt

that he changes every minute [=> literally every 'blink-of-the-eye']

[122/17]

JAHWÉDER STAND RÉD VMB SÉ TO KJASANE

[O+S p.167]

ieder stond gereed om zee te kiezen

we were all [stood] ready to cast ourselves into the [choose] sea

[123/26]

THÉRNÉI SKIL JAHWEDER SÁ FÜL GOLD KRÉJA AS.ER BÉRA MÉI

[O+S p.169]

Daarna zal ieder zooveel goud krijgen, als hij tillen kan

after that each shall receive as much gold as he can carry

[142/27]

ALONT ET HEL ÀND KLÀR IN JÁHWLIKES HIRT ÀND HOLLE WÀRTH

[O+S p.193]

totdat het helder en klaar wordt in ieders hart en hoofd

until every man's head and heart has become bright and clear

[=> until it becomes bright and clear in everyone's heart and head]

[150/29]

BI JAHWEDER HORS WÉRON TVVÉN JONGA SÉ.KÀMPAR ...

[O+S p.205]

Bij ieder paard waren twee jonge zeekampers ...

With each horse there were two young sea-rovers ...

[190/30]

JAHWEDER MÀN IS THENE FÉDER FON SIN HÚSHALDEN

[O+S p.231]

ieder man is de vader (voeder) van zijn huisgezin

every man is the father (feeder) of his household

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Summary

JAHWELIK BURCH.FÁM = every burgh-matron

TO JAHWELIKIS NOT = to everyone's need

OM JAHWELIKES FRYA HALS = around everyone's free neck

THÀT JAHWEDER FRY SY = that everyone be free

JAHWÉDER JONG KERDEL = every young man

JAHWÉDER MACHT KIASA = everyone could choose

JAHWEDER TOCHTE = everyone thought

JAHWEDER ÁGEBLIK = every moment ('blink-of-the-eye')

JAHWÉDER STAND RÉD = everyone stood ready

JAHWEDER SKIL KRÉJA = everyone shall receive

JÁHWLIKES HIRT ÀND HOLLE = everyone's heart and head

BI JAHWEDER HORS = by every horse

JAHWEDER MÀN = every man

JAHWE-DER (in modern dutch: "ieder")

JAHWE-LIK (in modern dutch: "elk")

JAHWE-LIK-HIS

JAHWE = every = all

(...)

Jahweh = Allah?

Edited by Othar
  • Like 1

MILDE FRYA.

but whoever did that deed , Yahweh did not like

Ottema:

Milde Frya. Nimmer liet zij metaal uit de aarde delven om eigen voordeel (baat),

maar wanneer zij het deed, was het tot nut van iedereen.

Sandbach:

Generous Frya! She never allowed metal to be dug from the earth for her own benefit,

but when she did it it was for the general use.

• Like 1

but whoever did that deed , Yahweh did not like..............Possibly ?

I do not know (Old) Frisian, but rather suspect that Jahwelikis is somehow related to sahwersa. I would not look for it in the name Jahweh.

Edit: Having read Othar's post, I feel that welik is the equivalent of the Dutch 'welk'.

Edited by Ell

With INN, my opinion is that it does actually mean INN.

Burs INN was the third

which the Blythe ruler Thor built.

Thor built the INN. It has to be a building... Simply residences at first, where people could stay, they became a tavern, but the INN is very old.

Actually I understand Mary and Joseph were looking for an INN when they had to settle for a stable.

Even Valhalla is a kind of INN for dead warriors.

I do not know (Old) Frisian, but rather suspect that Jahwelikis is somehow related to sahwersa. I would not look for it in the name Jahweh.

Edit: Having read Othar's post, I feel that welik is the equivalent of the Dutch 'welk'.

Personally i don't find it that odd what O makes example of, i never looked at Jahwe that way before O's post.

But when looking at the catch frase

la ilaha illa-llah

heel-alle alle-heele

heel-al al-heel

one is all all is one

There is but One, and at the same time that is All

Allah is Haila?

Al is Heel?

Heelal is the whole Universe/World -> WR-ALD

I must say I can get a feeling when Stevin was enthusiastic about his native language.

Lovely word: heelal. Maybe also in other languages where the word for uni-verse comprises singleness and completeness in one word.

Hail Jah for the Rastas! :-): it seems to make the picture complete and when all religions should interprete this as such, we maybe could come together in the singleness of true complete belief (outside any religious framework).

Just my thoughts at the moment. I also like your connection with 'welk'. A bit like 'which' and 'each'.

Edited by Van Gorp
  • Like 1

In fact, I'm not sure if I once noticed it, or not. But maybe I didn't. I haven't made any attempt to collect all the number symbolism. At least not yet. But maybe you are doing?

Did you know that there are 12 femme-burghs in Freyjasland - according to page 5? (Wâraburch and Lydasburch were not femme-burghs):

Ljudgârda

Lindahêm

Stâvja

Bvda

Mannagardaforda

Kattaburch

Aken

Ljvdburch

Kâtsburch

Mêdêasblik

Forâna

Fryasburch

Walhallagâra

A New Freyjasburch was established in Freiburg im Breisgau at Adela's time, but that was because the Frisians at that point in time were quite sure that the Magus (I'm using that designation) would conquer Texlând with the burgh of the Folk-mother. So, they wanted to make a new capital burgh there, which was expected to replace the burgh in Texlând.

What is interesting, is that it was later established a new burg in Walda - Kattaburch. According to Apollânja, it had a burgh-femme. This burgh isn't mentioned in the list of the grietmen (page 5), therefore it must have come after ca. 555 BC if not the grietmen forgot to list it. Anyway, if we include Kattaburch, the burgh of the Folk-mother becomes burgh number 13. (Jesus had 12 disciples. He was the 13th himself.)

Edited by Apol

Did you know that there are 12 femme-burghs in Freyjasland - according to page 5?

Nice, I had not noticed yet. I do not think it is just a coincidence.

BTW the Netherlands currently have 12 provinces...

nederland_provincies-278x300.jpg

The listed burghs are presumably the ones remaining under Frisian control in Adela's time. We are told that the lands to the east of the Weser and south of the Scheldt had been lost in the thirty or so years since the murder of Frana.

"WÉRE.T TO JAHWELIKIS NOT."

I posted 15 April 2012 - 11:06 PM:

So i would not completely discount this word Jahwe from being Yahweh , you say it means all things , everything , every person, every horse etc , ... so just like the all-father , like moslem Allah - all are , the creator of everything.

and the creator of everything , jahwe liked it not .

With INN, my opinion is that it does actually mean INN.

Burs INN was the third

which the Blythe ruler Thor built.

Thor built the INN. It has to be a building... Simply residences at first, where people could stay, they became a tavern, but the INN is very old.

Actually I understand Mary and Joseph were looking for an INN when they had to settle for a stable.

Even Valhalla is a kind of INN for dead warriors.

So you also are looking at INN as either a hall , or a Tavern.... apart from Thor building the third INN , Sunken Beach is the fourth INN , where Ad-am and the sages drink all day gladhearted , from golden Jars ,.....

but i think what Ell is getting at is that the INN is in the afterlife, if so we could be getting a bit off track here with regards to OLB.

however it does say " Ell the heafty carved himself a Hall ....... Sunken beach.. "the waves come over crashing "...........and that at one point " he was far from the stone cellars of Eden"..........does this remind you of caves ?

Edited by Passing Time