Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

creepy website

Burgundy Johnson

hey all

in a post i read a while back on the illuminati, someone posted this site:

www.illuminati.org

go there! it's creepy!!

any ideas on whether it's fake or real?

and if it was someone just playing around, don't you think that maybe the illuminati (if they existed) would have bought out this site by now?

Edit-Fixed link

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Walken

• brittish_gurl

• Faeden

• gazerbeams

The illuminati is an American conspiracy group that people cant prove exist its either made up crap or very well hidden, its serpost to be funny.

The illuminati is an American conspiracy group that people cant prove exist

Untrue. The Illuminati has come out in public many times and said they themselves are real. The do not hide their organization, nor do they advertise it. But they are very, very real. What they do hide, is who is a member. The illuminati control the higher levels of Free Masonry, and are a very ancient organization, with various people modernizing it for the current times. Evidence of them can be found in many monolithic stones, books, and the internet. Regardless of what you believe, One World Order is very real these days. Proof lies every where, regardless of your beliefs. To find the proof, however, you have to open your eyes and mind to something much bigger than anything you have ever known.

I reccomend Infowars.com for a beginning.

its either made up crap or very well hidden, its serpost to be funny.

The site is just a joke of course.

oh no! were all going to DIE!

well that website was halarious. i was expecting something scary and BOOM! i get 'ill be seeing you' what a waste of money. sleeping.gif

... I don't get it...

that's all it is.

a website that says, "we'll be seeing you soon" i just thought it was cool. laugh.gif

Oh my God what a waste of time money and brainpower thinking of it. It's not creepy, I'm just very, very drunk! w00t.gif

• 1 month later...

The Illuminati is watching me ph34r.gif

Edited by AtticusBlueprint

If its just a joke, its stupid.

If it's authentic... woah... blink.gif

The illuminati is an American conspiracy group that people cant prove exist

Untrue. The Illuminati has come out in public many times and said they themselves are real. The do not hide their organization, nor do they advertise it. But they are very, very real. What they do hide, is who is a member. The illuminati control the higher levels of Free Masonry, and are a very ancient organization, with various people modernizing it for the current times. Evidence of them can be found in many monolithic stones, books, and the internet. Regardless of what you believe, One World Order is very real these days. Proof lies every where, regardless of your beliefs. To find the proof, however, you have to open your eyes and mind to something much bigger than anything you have ever known.

I reccomend Infowars.com for a beginning.

its either made up crap or very well hidden, its serpost to be funny.

The site is just a joke of course.

383264[/snapback]

*sigh* The illuminati was formed in 1700's by then known adam weishaupt, a bavarian. Illuminatti basically means illumination, or learning secret thought, i could be wrong, so correct if so.