Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's first commercial jetpack coming soon

UM-Bot

After more than 35 years in development the new Martin Jetpack is due to go on sale next year.

Once relegated to the realms of comic books and early science fiction movies, the idea of owning a personal jetpack might have finally become a reality thanks to an aircraft company in New Zealand that has developed the world\'s first commercially available version of the device.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/283059/worlds-first-commercial-jetpack-coming-soon

My lifelong dream of playing golf with a jetpack shall soon be realized.

Now scientists gotta step up their mammoth cloning game because I am hungry for mammoth ribs.

• Like 1

Now scientists gotta step up their mammoth cloning game because I am hungry for mammoth ribs.

I can't think of any better use for bringing extinct animals back to life other than to eat them into extinction again.

• Like 1

I can't think of any better use for bringing extinct animals back to life other than to eat them into extinction again.

LMAO, Behave you two. LOL :w00t:

As for this post I have only 3 words "I WANT ONE"!

Edited by Saitung

• 2 weeks later...

That's an interesting invention. I dreamt of flying but of course in my dreams I don't wear a jetpack. This jetpack looks very bulky and unwieldy and if given the chance I would have to say no, if I get on that thing I'm probably not gonna land in the same condition.