Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

California enacts mandatory vaccination law

Still Waters

Carrots and strawberries and kale and blueberries and pomegranates are good for us too. I'd prevent half of all diseases half the time in the course of a lifetime, dwarfing the list of ills that vaccinations address. Does that mean we make fruits and vegetables mandatory under law? Why not drink our daily glass of govt-veggie-smoothie too? That'd be following the "force is necessary, freedom is death" argument nicely.

• Like 2

Gee, Yamato, that list of things is such a good analogy, almost as good as that earlier effort about allergies.

Anyway, you retain your right to ignore the statistics which you just used hypocritically to justify healthier eating (tho what the hell that has in common with COMMUNICABLE diseases that SPREAD and kill people, I don't know..).

But you don't get to use my taxpayer's money to be that ignorant. And you don't get to put your dangerous kids/grandkids in with mine in daycare, or at school..

And ONE day, maybe one of you will actually think about and ADDRESS the elephant in the room, namely what actually happened with POLIO, with SMALLPOX, and so on. Were you protesting then? Were you even born then? I mean, this stuff is explained in History books at great length. What is it that you don't get? Are the current outbreaks of measles and whooping cough - which are directly attributable to antivaxxers - not enough to wake you the heck up?

If not, then there is no hope. Enjoy your rights and keep your kids at home. And good luck with explaining it to them when they are old enough to consider it properly.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

Gee, Yamato, that list of things is such a good analogy, almost as good as that earlier effort about allergies.

Anyway, you retain your right to ignore the statistics (which you just used hypocritically to justity healthier eating, tho what that has in common with COMMUNICABLE diseases that SPREAD and kill people, I don't know..).

But you don't get to use my taxpayer's money to be that ignorant. And you don't get to put your dangerous kids/grandkids in with mine in daycare, or at school..

Actually I do, and I do. Unless you can specify what laws you're talking about.

I mean, this stuff is explained in History books at great length. What is it that you don't get?

I'm not sure! It could be anything.

Are the curent outbreaks of measles and whooping cough not enough to wake you the heck up?

Look man, I'll probably get the kids vaccinated (probably because I'm ignoring the mother's wishes of said kids), and no you don't have to shove me with your force control, thank you very much.

And ONE day, maybe one of you will actually think about and ADDRESS the elephant in the room, namely what actually happened with POLIO, with SMALLPOX, and so on. Were you protesting then? Were you even born then?

No, and no.

If not, then there is no hope. Enjoy your rights and keep your kids at home. And good luck with explaining it to them when they are old enough to consider it properly.

Okay thank you. But only if they're still alive by then, right? :rolleyes:

Is anybody at least a little concerned about th massive amounts of money that bill gates openly admits to investing into using vaccines for his population control agenda?

I'm more concerned at the amount of people who baselessly accuse him of some "population control agenda", they're usually the same drooling idiots who babble about the imaginary Illuminati. Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

Actually is absolutely 100% fact Bill Gates is pushing vaccines as a means for population reduction in poor and developing countries. The Gates foundation has pledged 10 billion $ to vaccinate as many youths as possible. Its no conspiracy. Mr. Gates can be seen and heard many times in videos on youtube explaining why its important to curb the world population in an effort to combat Climate Change. Search for his TEDTALKS video presentation. He gives stats from "leading scientists" who have calculated carbon foot prints from individuals in developed, developing, poor nations and the global average. In the poorer nations the populations are rising at a high rate compared to the developed nations which are all more or less stagnant growth.. A simple world demography search proves this. The average mother in poor nations give birth to multiple children with hopes some will live longer lives thus helping the family economically and offsetting those who die from malnourishment and disease. The idea is to vaccinate the children and educate the parents in efforts to demostrate that the children wont perish at a young age so there is no need to give birth to so many children. Its no conspiracy. Mr. Gates is very vocal about this plan.

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 2

..snip..

The idea is to vaccinate the children and educate the parents in efforts to demostrate that the children wont perish at a young age so there is no need to give birth to so many children. Its no conspiracy. Mr. Gates is very vocal about this plan.

Nothing to do with using vaccines to make people sick (which the person I was responding to was implying), sterile or some other deranged bull****.
  • Like 2

Here's an idea: Let's take a look at what the world was like before vaccines. The childhood mortality rates were very high. People frequently died from the various epidemics that swept through the population. Smallpox, cholera, diphtheria, measles, typhoid, influenza etc. these illnesses all killed at an alarming rate.

Anyone who thinks we should return to such a world is either ignorant or just being foolish. Vaccines have saved multitudes, this is simply a fact.

• Like 4

Shucks. You're right. Any negative impact at all means that something doesn't improve lives. I don't know what I was thinking.

And awwww, man. I thought we were hitting it off so well too. I'm off to play some Brand New and Modern Baseball.

EDIT: I also never knew she was anti-vax. Bullet dodged!

What it means is there is a risk. So I don't think its to much to ask that we still be allowed informed choices.

• Like 1

Here's an idea: Let's take a look at what the world was like before vaccines. The childhood mortality rates were very high. People frequently died from the various epidemics that swept through the population. Smallpox, cholera, diphtheria, measles, typhoid, influenza etc. these illnesses all killed at an alarming rate.

Anyone who thinks we should return to such a world is either ignorant or just being foolish. Vaccines have saved multitudes, this is simply a fact.

That isn't even really the issue. I don't think there would be any resistance to vaccines if they werent loaded with toxins. You want everyone on board? Make them safe. Why is that too much to ask?

Edited by preacherman76

What it means is there is a risk. So I don't think its to much to ask that we still be allowed informed choices.

You're correct. We should be allowed informed choices. And if you're informed properly, by objective sources, then you'll side with the pro-vaccination people. It's that simple.

• Like 1

That isn't even really the issue. I don't think there would be any resistance to vaccines if they werent loaded with toxins. You want everyone on board? Make them safe. Why is that too much to ask?

What toxins are you talking about? Do you understand how vaccines work?

• Like 1

What toxins are you talking about? Do you understand how vaccines work?

Measles Live Virus Vaccine: (Attenuvax) Made by Merck. Two injections are given; one at 1 year and another at 4 years old. Contains gelatin, sorbitol, sodium chloride, bovine cow serum, egg protein and human albumin.

Measles and Mumps Live Virus Vaccine: (M-M-Rvax) Made by Merck. Injected into one year old babies. Contains gelatin, sorbitol, sodium chloride, bovine cow serum, and human albumin.

Diptheria, Tetanus and Polio Vaccine: Five injections given between 2 and 6 years of age, plus boosters "recommended" every 10 years. Contains formaldehyde, phenoxyethanol and aluminum phosphate.

DTaP, IPV, HBV and Hib*: (Diphtheria, tetanus, polio, hepatitis B and Haemophilus influenza type B) Given to infants 2 to 12 months with boosters less than a year later. Contains aluminum hydroxide, formaldehyde, and bovine cow serum.

Gardasil HPV: Human Papillomavirus Vaccine Made by Merck. Administered to children as young as 9 years of age for a rare sexually transmitted disease. Contains polysorbate 80, sodium chloride, aluminum, and a "denatured" (fragmented and weakened) form of the virus.

Toxic vaccine ingredients and their adverse effects:

Bovine cow serum: Extracted from cow skin. When injected causes connective tissue disorders, arthritis and lupus; also shortness of breath, low blood pressure, chest pain and skin reactions.

Sorbitol: Synthetic sweetener which metabolizes very slowly and aggravates IBS and gastrointestinal issues.

Gelatin: Derived from the collagen inside animals' skin and bones. Injecting gelatin poses the risk of infection from synthetic growth hormones and BSE infectivity (mad cow disease).

Sodium chloride: Raises blood pressure and inhibits muscle contraction and growth.

Egg protein: Vaccines are prepared in eggs (certainly not organic). May contain growth hormones, antibiotics, and salmonella bacteria.

Thimerosal: A neurotoxic mercury which causes autism: There are 25 mcg in one average flu vaccine, and the EPA safety limit is 5 micrograms, so children who are vaccinated simultaneously with multiple* vaccines receive over 10 times the safety limit of mercury in one day.

Human albumin: The protein portion of blood from pooled human venous plasma; when injected causes fever, chills, hives, rash, headache, nausea, breathing difficulty, and rapid heart rate. Injecting "pooled blood" can result in a loss of body cell mass and cause immunodeficiency virus infection, or contain SV40, AIDS, cancer or Hepatitis B from drug addicts.

Formaldehyde: Highly carcinogenic fluid used to embalm corpses. Ranked one of the most hazardous compounds to human health; can cause liver damage, gastrointestinal issues, reproductive deformation, respiratory distress and cancer. Plus, formaldehyde has been known to fail to deactivate the virus the vaccine is intended to cure, thus enabling a live virus to enter your blood and infect your system.

Phenoxyethanol: A glycol ether/chemical; highly toxic to the nervous system, kidneys, and liver. The FDA warns "can cause shut down of the central nervous system (CNS), vomiting and contact dermatitis" in cosmetics; imagine when injected into your blood.

Aluminum phosphate: Greatly increases toxicity of mercury, so caution about minimum mercury tolerance is therefore severely underestimated. CDC scientists and all doctors are well aware of this.

MSG (monosodium glutamate): When injected becomes a neurotoxin, causing CNS disorders and brain damage in children.

If you especially enjoy being lied to, visit vaccinateyourbaby.org, where they tell you formaldehyde is safe because it is "present in the environment and is a byproduct of metabolism, so it is already present in the human body." They also inform you that aluminum is good for you, because "[a]luminum is also commonly found in food, water, infant formula and even breast milk." Hey, if it's in the environment, it must be safe to inject into your veins (so why not use snake venom, bleach, and plutonium?).

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035431_vaccine_ingredients_side_effects_MSG.html#ixzz3ejYU9NEW

• Like 1

I love the 'how many people have to get measles before you wake up' crap. Not a single person has died of the measles in America in the last decade. Cant say the same for surviving the measles vaccination.

• Like 1

You're correct. We should be allowed informed choices. And if you're informed properly, by objective sources, then you'll side with the pro-vaccination people. It's that simple.

Ahh, I can do it my own way, if its done just how you say. Let freedom ring.

should be mandatory in every state, fine the parents who don't easy as that.

• Like 1

And calling me a liar for knowing affected families is a bit childish at best. I didnt say the vaccines dont work against the diseases duh thats what they do. I didnt see a listing on your chart of the number of deaths causes by the vaccines or the number of people left with debilitating lifetime ailments. This is a choice and it is murder to remove that choice and force it on unwilling recipients.

ONCE AGAIN...no one removed the choice. Keep your kids at home. Home school them. But, to be completely honest, I worry more about anti-vax people homeschooling their children than not getting vaccines. It turns my stomach that you would be teaching your children after talking about Bill Gates' "population control agenda".

• Like 1

ONCE AGAIN...no one removed the choice. Keep your kids at home. Home school them. But, to be completely honest, I worry more about anti-vax people homeschooling their children than not getting vaccines. It turns my stomach that you would be teaching your children after talking about Bill Gates' "population control agenda".

How can parents home school their children if both parents work? That is not an acceptable solution to me. It turns my stomach that the government would force parents to do something that may, however slight that chance, cause their child harm or death. I don't care what the percentages are. It's like saying, after a battle, that we only lost 1% of our forces. That's great, unless your father/mother/sister/brother/son/daughter is in that 1%.

• Like 2

How can parents home school their children if both parents work? That is not an acceptable solution to me. It turns my stomach that the government would force parents to do something that may, however slight that chance, cause their child harm or death. I don't care what the percentages are. It's like saying, after a battle, that we only lost 1% of our forces. That's great, unless your father/mother/sister/brother/son/daughter is in that 1%.

Just because it may be a tough decision does not mean at all that they don't have a choice.

• Like 1

Actually is absolutely 100% fact Bill Gates is pushing vaccines as a means for population reduction in poor and developing countries.

that sounds couterproductive, if he wanted to reduce population in poor and developing countries, he just needs leave them alone, and they will die at faster rate.

• Like 1

that sounds couterproductive, if he wanted to reduce population in poor and developing countries, he just needs leave them alone, and they will die at faster rate.

Stop it with the common sense!

So we can start bringing nuts to schools, who cars if someone at the school has a nut allergy.

If someone at the school has an auto immune problem they can not be vaccinated. If they can not be vaccinated they rely on those around them to be vaccinated so they are a lot less likely to become infected with life threatening diseases. If the number of people in an area who are not vaccinated go up the chances of an outbreak goes up. If an outbreak occurres odds of death or complication from the infection will increase.

A small outbreak can result in death, injury, or life long disability for some of those infected. Where as if you had vaccinated those who where infected before patia t zero came In Contact with the disease the would be no outbreak and the chance of complications from the vaccine would be a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

• Like 1

Yes, it's not too much to ask that you are allowed to make informed choices. (But guess what the informed choice is? Hint, it's not the one which talks about the toxicity of salt, eggs, or gelatin.)

They are safe.

The repeated inability of people to process this astounds me. Any activity/product/process has side effects. Gosh, people smother to death on pillows. People fall down stairs. A hella lot more than die from vaccine side effects. But your "choice" as far as vaccines go is a selfish one (as has been pointed out multiple times in this thread) that affects other people. You know that second law that Richard Maybury talks about? Don't infringe on the rights of others? Yeah, in this society, you're infringing on rights a hella lot more by going unvaccinated than by asking people who are going to use the public educations system to meet public health standards. Go on, homeschool your kids. Homeschooling is great. I was homeschooled. But please teach them how to make rational decisions based on evidence.

EDIT: Spelling. (Or rather, leaving out a word in a sentence.)

Edited by socrates.junior
  • Like 2

So we can start bringing nuts to schools, who cars if someone at the school has a nut allergy.

If someone at the school has an auto immune problem they can not be vaccinated. If they can not be vaccinated they rely on those around them to be vaccinated so they are a lot less likely to become infected with life threatening diseases. If the number of people in an area who are not vaccinated go up the chances of an outbreak goes up. If an outbreak occurres odds of death or complication from the infection will increase.

A small outbreak can result in death, injury, or life long disability for some of those infected. Where as if you had vaccinated those who where infected before patia t zero came In Contact with the disease the would be no outbreak and the chance of complications from the vaccine would be a fraction of a fraction of a percent.

You know when I was growing up, in the 60s and 70s, I never knew a single person that was allergic to nuts. Not a single one. My father was in the army so I moved every year or two. Went to a lot of different schools with different students. Never met or even heard of a person allergic to nuts. Now it seems like 25% of the population has this allergy. When and how did that happen? Probably a question for another thread.

Why shouldn't the people with the auto immune problem be home schooled instead?

The only people that should be at risk are the children that did not get vaccinated. If your child is vaccinated they shouldn't have to worry about whether a non-vaccinated kids gets the measles since they are vaccinated against measles.

What if it is against my religion to get vaccinated? There is probably a religious cult out there that believes that. Should the government force them to violate the tenets of their religion?

Once again I am not anti-vaccination. If I had children I would get them vaccinated. I am against government meddling in my private life.

• Like 1

Just because it may be a tough decision does not mean at all that they don't have a choice.

What choice? Either get their child vaccinated, at a perceived risk in their eyes, or have one of them quit their job to home school their child? What if the family needs both incomes to get by? Now what choice do they have?

People that vaccinate their children also have a choice. They can choose to home school their child if they are worried about non-vaccinated children in their school district.