Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

uncontrollable telepathy

majid_nowandish

Sorry for poor english writing.

I’m Majid, 36 years old, from Tehran, Iran. I have master's degree in an engineering field. Special and unique events are occurred throughout in my life. When I was a youth, I was severely depressed. I was totally socially isolated and have had serious problems. I do not know my illness is depression. I involved with isolation and symptoms of acute depression and I didn’t know the solution to it.

1-Astkharh

In Iran, we have a tradition. Something is intent and then a book like our holy book (the Quran) or Divan-e-Hafez opened at random and then the first line of the screen to the left was considered as the answer to the intention. This tradition entitled as Astkharh. When I was depressed and I don’t know what I must do, onetime I do the Astkharh without any special intention. The result was one verse of the Qur'an to not contest. I have repeated this and the result was same verse. I guess this can be meaningful and guidance for me. This was repeated on other days. Interesting and significant orders was gave to me considered to the events surrounding. Of course, a lot of times, I did not understand the meaning of the verses and I do not understand the orders.

My family and little local youth and families realize this and they were interesting. At that time I was also looking for work. Coordination with local young man and ... I was hired in a corporation. Its aim was to help me to relieve depression. They gave me trainings to overcome the depression and solve my problem of being social. I used the Astkharh to understand their intents and methods to overcome the depression while they knew this.

With time and use the Astkharh so many people I knew me. They generally tried to hurt me to become more resistance about depressive symptoms. But in time, harasses become out of balance. Others harassed me without any reason. That’s become a habit for others.

After a while, persecutors learned how to manipulate the Astkharh and misleading me with it, so I give up the Astkharh.

I understand you can’t believe the Astkharh or other superstitions. But the Astkharh is really answer with Qur'an, Divan-e-Hafez and may be other books. Its function is similar to the law of attraction. When the Astkharh is done about the specific intent, the idea of maximum people is answer of the Astkharh.

2- Ticks inside the ears

After 12 month, the harassments were very annoying. I had taken refuge in God. Read carefully and long prayers. I don’t know why? Gradually, I hear the ticks inside of my ears. The Tick was with my thoughts synchrony. They were quite smart. The ticks were in sync with whatever I saw. Also, the person who sent the ticks know whatever I thought. When harassment is become intensity, at least 300 ticks per hour occurred on the ear

3- The impact on animals

Also someone generate ticks inside my ears can influence animals. It can also order to animals. For example, when I feel the successful and become succeed, a caw crows. It can effect animal kindness, animal movements and …

4- The itching

They can itch everywhere of my body: the ears, hands, foots, around the mouth and the eyes and …. I do not have any allergic disease. The itches are also meaningful. For example itching around my lips means be silent, etc. when I say insult in my thoughts at my home, they itch around my lips. Itching of every part of my body has special mean that used according to my thoughts.

5- Through injection

Also thoughts injection to each hemisphere of the brain can be carried. Ironically, I am able to recognize from which hemisphere thoughts were injected.

6- Virtual Voice

Also they can make virtual sounds anywhere around me. They use virtual voice to say words like ah, go, come, and etc.

7- Thought Transmitter

People near me can understand my thoughts. I don’t know how they can do this. However, during the seven years it has been weaker.

8- Online Telepathy

When I watch live broadcast programs on local TV or radio, executors can understand my feelings. Even it’s possible they can understand my thoughts. However, during the seven years it has been weaker.

9- Theory

Muslims believe to invisible creatures called jinn (elf). I guess someone hired jinn to persecute me. The penetration is done via the ears. Itching is similar to static electricity.

10- Schizophrenia History

About 5 years ago, I tell above context to my family. They took me to a doctor. His diagnosis was schizophrenia. I was hospitalized and gave me some shock and also medication. I realized that I should be totally silent. I was silent until now. But I didn’t use medicines. Because I truly believe in my words.

About one year ago, persecutions especially through injection and work pressure cause I became really sick with illusion. I was hospitalized again. And the doctor gave me some electric shocks.

Now I use schizophrenia medicine.

After the shocks of the first good thing that happened was that the ticks and itching almost was cut. Of course there was a lot of virtual voice. But the past month ticks and itching has been begun again.

11 - Final words

My report is honestly. The report is not from the illusion. Until now, it’s about 7 years that I’m faced with this problem. I also use schizophrenia drugs.

The purpose of this report is that I am sure the telepathy will prove. I would like this report to be available on that day.

My blog is: http://telepathist.blog.com

Edited by matrix2012
  • Sad 2

Hi, are you asking a particular question or just preaching?

From what i understand the ticks and itching were going when you started using medication for schizophrenia? If I am correct, then this is your clue.

I can only say that the quicker you put that religion aside, the better. it seems it only fed your schizophrenia.

• Like 9

Hi, are you asking a particular question or just preaching?

From what i understand the ticks and itching were going when you started using medication for schizophrenia? If I am correct, then this is your clue.

I can only say that the quicker you put that religion aside, the better. it seems it only fed your schizophrenia.

This is not preaching :tu:

This is only a report about a paranormal experience during my life.

No, It's not clue. Because the through inejecting and virtual voice were also exist. It's occurred after the Shocks. Why through injecting and virtual voice were also existed after the shocks and using medication?

Thanks for your advice. The superstitions of religion is very danger. I agree with you about this matter.

• Like 1

virtual voice were also exist.

Some would put this down to schizophrenia. :tu:

you say

"People near me can understand my thoughts. ", would this not mean they are the ones with the "gift" not you?Do excuse me, I am just trying to understand how this works.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Some would put this down to schizophrenia. :tu:

you say

"People near me can understand my thoughts. ", would this not mean they are the ones with the "gift" not you?Do excuse me, I am just trying to understand how this works.

You imagine that I would say some gifts are give me because of my religious practices. No, this is misunderestanding.

I say:

I had taken refuge in God. Read carefully and long prayers. I don’t know why?

All things you imagine it as gift, are used to persecute me.

But others can understand my thought is not gift for others.

Something happened in my head, that others can understand my thoughts if they want .

You imagine that I would say some gifts are give me because of my religious practices. No, this is misunderestanding.

I say:

Something happened in my head, that others can understand my thoughts if they want .

But if others can understand your thoughts, how do you know this? Are you saying you "make" it happen that they understand what you are thinking, which means you have access to their thoughts....brain even?

• Like 1

But if others can understand your thoughts, how do you know this? Are you saying you "make" it happen that they understand what you are thinking, which means you have access to their thoughts....brain even?

Using re-actions of persons around me, suppose in the office, I swore to someone mentally. I can understand his displeasure. Maybe once, twice, three times to be random. But what always happens can’t be random. I have sometimes obsessive thoughts about hideous thoughts. Even once my colleagues talked indirectly in the field

In addition, I hear the ticks that are smart and harmonics with my thoughts quietly. Obviously, someone who understands my thoughts transmit the tick. I have one question from you: How can you justify these ticks?

No, I can’t understand other thoughts.

Sounds like schizophrenia to me. Seek a doctor and inform them of your new symptoms, I'm sure they'll help you out.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Now I'm sure that my problem is not telepathy. But it is persecution by goblins. I thought others understand my thoughts. But this isn’t true. Goblins transferred some of my thoughts to some people for persecution me. Also the goblins are able to control the unconscious action and speech of people.

An important message to scientists and researchers and skeptics

I have engineering master of degree from one of the best universities in Iran. My purpose from writing this message is to log on and hope to see by a scientist one day.

I highly respect science. I believe the evolution, Bing bang and ... Now I'm quite open-minded Muslim. But if these events had not occurred during the 5-6 years for me, I was probably an atheist now. And maybe I'd rather you and labeled me as schizophrenia.

I must say, with all respect to science, science is now just have one leg. Science today strongly deny the supernatural and unseen and I can confidently say that I have experienced paranormal intuitive. I am sure paranormal is existing.

To prove the supernatural, the best thing that I know is the method of Astkharh (described in previous posts). Please try assessing the Astkharh by the Qur'an or the Divan of Hafez accurately, unbiased and fairly.

If I say the Qur'an, I’m not following to say the Qur'an and Muslims are right and true. I am an intellectual and I understand the atheists. I select Qur'an because there was more experience on it.

I'm sure that someday science will stand on two feet.

Edited by matrix2012

About the Astkharh in Iran

A large number of Iranian intellectuals know the Astkharh as superstition. The most famous man about the Astkharh in Iran is Majid Jafari-tabar. He had 200 intelligent telephone lines for the Astkharh. Now the government arrested him and sentenced to death.

Some links about him:

http://english.al-akhbar.com/node/23857

Iranian Cleric Sentenced to Death for “Communicating with Evil Spirits”

Edited by matrix2012
  • Sad 1

The title of this topic is wrong. My main problem is not telepathy. jinns (elfs or Goblins) harass me.

Edited by matrix2012

What exactly is this thread about?

• Like 2

The title of this topic is wrong. My main problem is not telepathy. jinns (elfs or Goblins) harass me.

I understand what you mean. I'm familiar with Abraham's children and literature like Koran's djinn and Judaism's angels. I'm also familiar with physical pre disposition to schizophrenia in the medical world.

My best advice I can give you is to decide how you wish to reconcile yourself not to be controlled or influenced by dark manifestations. I want you to know if you can channel a bad djinn to attach to you, you have the ability to get rid of it. In your case, ask for Allah's mercy to send a magid angel to protect and guide you. God the one know matter what your name for him wants to show love and mercy to men not judgement. Do your part with faith and ask Him to send you guidance to do his will. He will give you leave to find the path of mercy for you. I suggest not to follow religious teachings to manipulate outcomes. Follow the faith of the spirit that is merciful and the true meaning of the teachings will be understood. Don't try to do rituals of religion that you don't understand yet. You will be guided to truth and love. If you are humble and ask the One Source for guidance and mercy in your situation. Reject the evil or mischieves influences because they will try to use you.

On the medical view, I think some people prone to schizophrenia are actually channellers of influences outside of themselves. It is very destructive if not understand enough to use it as a gift. The other chemical imbalances can be treated. The difference is discovered by the manifestations that can be confirmed by others who are sceptical. If others cannot confirm your weirder experiences of the djinn, reject your experiences as a chemical imbalance and treat it as such. Just try to achieve good result s for yourself and others. Even then the spirit can guide you to better ways if that is the connection that you desire. Be patient with yourself because sometimes it takes many years to discover the inner peace and understanding.

Edited by White Unicorn
  • Like 1

matrix-

You may be misinterpreting the "telepathy" that you see in others. If people are responding to your mental swearing, it may simply be their reaction to the facial expressions that accompany your anger. I suspect you have an Asperger's-like inability to properly interpret body language, which is a skill that you can learn. I've had to do so myself. I consider it an adventure, as though I'm doing detective work.

Don't let your Schizophrenia diagnosis scare you. If your medication is unable to control all of your symptoms, then teach yourself to identify those symptoms and refuse to let them become the focus of your life. There is an American book called "A Beautiful Mind" that tells the story of mathemetician John Nash, a university professor whose life was almost ruined by schizophrenia. His condition was eventually controlled with medication, though when his students approached him with a question he would sometimes have to ask them, "Are you real, or are you a hallucination?"

matrix-

You may be misinterpreting the "telepathy" that you see in others. If people are responding to your mental swearing, it may simply be their reaction to the facial expressions that accompany your anger. I suspect you have an Asperger's-like inability to properly interpret body language, which is a skill that you can learn. I've had to do so myself. I consider it an adventure, as though I'm doing detective work.

Thanks, But my problem is greater than. I have ticks in my ears. itching, thought injecting and .... In the past I imagine this would be done by other human by telepathy.

But now I know that is done by goblins, I am sure about that.

Don't let your Schizophrenia diagnosis scare you. If your medication is unable to control all of your symptoms, then teach yourself to identify those symptoms and refuse to let them become the focus of your life. There is an American book called "A Beautiful Mind" that tells the story of mathemetician John Nash, a university professor whose life was almost ruined by schizophrenia. His condition was eventually controlled with medication, though when his students approached him with a question he would sometimes have to ask them, "Are you real, or are you a hallucination?"

"A Beautiful Mind" is also name of a film. I've heard about it. This is not accurate about John Nash. As I read, John didn't have Visual hallucinations. But in this film, he had visual hallucinations.

What I say is that I am not have Schizophrenia. The doctor diagnosed me with schizophrenia, gave me an electric shock. I was in the hospital. taking me the medicine and I used it. But the signs were always exist. These are real and not an illusion. I am sure absulotely about it. For 5-6 years , this is not funny. In real, an elf bothers me.

As long as I understand this, the jinn is speaking me through thought injecting. it answers my question. I've recovery. The harassments is become ineffective on me. That's why they become too low now.

Edited by matrix2012

matrix:

It's good to hear that you are recovering. Please keep us updated on your progress.

I say:

Salaam , have you tried ruqyah ????

• Like 1

Cheers to you matrix2012 for being here. It takes a lot of awareness and communication with others ABOUT the paranoia to get onto the right path for you to recover. You can feel fulfilled communicating with others again and not scared.

I never have been diagnosed but I have problems of my own. Inanimate objects shouting at me. Hearing clips of someone else's thoughts. The worst in which I have almost gotten over (10+ years later) is my own story.

Nutshell story:

I smoked A LOT of pot in my teenage and early twenties. I spent a lot time reading about the occult, paganism, ghosts etc! I suppose I have always been attuned to things that I can question. I will question almost anything and find myself in deep thought, completely immersed in it.

The way I would let my mind question and question things, is what I believe led me to the paranoia (supplemented by mind-altering marijuana as well).

I have a few distinct memories but I'll use this one because it leaves a clearer picture:

It was night time and friends and I had just smoked a lot of pot. I was sitting in the driver seat of my car with my friend next to me. We were parked at one of her friend's driveway and getting ready to leave. (I had already been experiencing bouts of paranoia for a few months but had not really acknowledged it as paranoia yet.)

I remember we were saying goodbye to her friends and as they were leaving the car I turned to my friend, and it was as if I closed my eyes to fall asleep into a lucid dream where a pentagram symbol showed up in the air of the darkness. She was looking at me and distinctly said "wow!" and started laughing at me. I remember not saying anything but freaking out and then thinking did she see what I just saw and having this internal conversation with myself fearing she saw what I saw and is now hearing what I am thinking. Silly now that I look back at this.. because she was as high as I was and I never even had the nerve to ask her what was so funny!

Anyways . .

I'm an introverted person. Pot made me even more introverted because I loved analyzing and questioning basically everything, until my paranoia "kicked in." I stopped because I was scared of the unknown.

So yeah, that little story was my affirmation that people could read my mind. I was SO convinced people were reading my thoughts and how I was feeling that I tried to teach myself not to think in full sentences anymore. I even taught myself not to think about other people anymore; just keep your opinions to yourself, I would tell myself.

It worked but I felt alone and suppressed.

So I spoke out about it!

I realized everyone has different levels of social paranoia. Its all dependent on how deep you take those thoughts; how far you follow your train thoughts. You CAN be in control of you thought patterns matrix2012 because they ARE YOUR thoughts. You are not alone in this either but please, do your best to keep your feet planted on the ground.

SIDE NOTE!: I have a friend who has confided in me her auditory telepathy abilities. I have great respect for her abilities due to my challenges with it.

I don't want to stir things up to much here BUT I have made an observation I'd like to share. Paranoia and the mental disorders that follow along this mentality are FEAR/SELFISH based disorders. It's like a constant state of being in the unknown and being there ALONE. Isolation and fear dominate paranoia. The fear of the unknown is deeply rooted in paranoia but it starts somewhere. To find out where it started is the key.

Matrix2012, can you remember when you first started noticing the idea that people could read your thoughts?

You said you had elctroshock? How many?

I have noticed this phenomena of thought sharing too. Not with the tv though that is doubtful. I get a sudden thought that seems out of the blue and then someone vocalizes it. Or sometimes people joke that i read thier thoughts because i say what they are thinking. Happens more often with people who are close or have spent alot of time around. Once i even saw a clear picture right before someone described the view from thier new house.

I think there is definitely more to telepathy or thought communication than is generally scientifically understood in current terms.

If you are hearing audible voices though, i think this is something entiry different and related to the schizophrenia.

• Like 1

I don't want to stir things up to much here BUT I have made an observation I'd like to share. Paranoia and the mental disorders that follow along this mentality are FEAR/SELFISH based disorders. It's like a constant state of being in the unknown and being there ALONE. Isolation and fear dominate paranoia. The fear of the unknown is deeply rooted in paranoia but it starts somewhere. To find out where it started is the key.

Matrix2012, can you remember when you first started noticing the idea that people could read your thoughts?

You said you had elctroshock? How many?

Thanks CandyBlood,

Answer of your first question: When I was hearing some ticks harmony to my thoughts inside of my ears. I suppose people can underestand my thoughts and send these ticks to me. But now I know the ticks are generated by goblins. In real, A goblin communicate with me not any person. I can underestand you can't believe it.

second question: Yes, I hospitalized twice and each time they gave me about 10 electroshocks.

Salaam , have you tried ruqyah ????

Salaam, One time, During and after that, The qoblins (jens) react a lot by ticks and .... .

I also call to two master of strangers, they investigate me and say you have ability to have relationship with goblins. The goblins don't harass you very, The main target of them is to will connect with you.

Edited by matrix2012

I understand what you mean. I'm familiar with Abraham's children and literature like Koran's djinn and Judaism's angels. I'm also familiar with physical pre disposition to schizophrenia in the medical world.

My best advice I can give you is to decide how you wish to reconcile yourself not to be controlled or influenced by dark manifestations. I want you to know if you can channel a bad djinn to attach to you, you have the ability to get rid of it. In your case, ask for Allah's mercy to send a magid angel to protect and guide you. God the one know matter what your name for him wants to show love and mercy to men not judgement. Do your part with faith and ask Him to send you guidance to do his will. He will give you leave to find the path of mercy for you. I suggest not to follow religious teachings to manipulate outcomes. Follow the faith of the spirit that is merciful and the true meaning of the teachings will be understood. Don't try to do rituals of religion that you don't understand yet. You will be guided to truth and love. If you are humble and ask the One Source for guidance and mercy in your situation. Reject the evil or mischieves influences because they will try to use you.

On the medical view, I think some people prone to schizophrenia are actually channellers of influences outside of themselves. It is very destructive if not understand enough to use it as a gift. The other chemical imbalances can be treated. The difference is discovered by the manifestations that can be confirmed by others who are sceptical. If others cannot confirm your weirder experiences of the djinn, reject your experiences as a chemical imbalance and treat it as such. Just try to achieve good result s for yourself and others. Even then the spirit can guide you to better ways if that is the connection that you desire. Be patient with yourself because sometimes it takes many years to discover the inner peace and understanding.

What s/he said ^^ :tu:

What I will add here is that the OP (matrix 2012) should go into how this evolved in his life more. Matrix, if you could go back in time to when you were a child and tell us about your family life, any traumas, health issues and the like and then reveal at what age this affliction started really affecting you, that would help.

I've seen the "Blue Jinns" as you call them in recent years behind the eyes of others. They jump around and use people to get at their favorite targets. Their favorite targets seem to be people who have a certain type and level of energy and purpose of being here on the planet that they consider a threat to their existence. One notable day I was given an example of these influences and their counterpart.

I went into a store on a day when I had been particularly calm and meditative. The clerk who was ringing up my purchase, who had been chatting calmly and happily with a co worker as I approached the register, and a person I'd never seen before (she was newer and I hadn't been in the store for awhile) turned to wait on me and the moment she set eyes on me, the shine in her eyes vanished. A dark grayish shroud crossed over her face which was then changing from smiling into a look of pure malice and evil. I swear it looked like she wanted to jump over the counter and grab my throat and start choking me on the spot. She snapped the total at me and avoided looking directly at my eyes. Her eyes by then had gone black, as if the color around her pupils had vanished. I had been reading up on this phenomenon but didn't believe it could be true. Then, there it was right in front of me. I kept smiling back at her. Something told me to remain calm and keep smiling and just observe. The calmer and kinder I was, the more this seem to agitate "her". Then a coworker asked a question of her from behind and she turned around to answer. When she turned back to face me her head jerked sharply. She was pleasant again but at the same time she was going ash white. She shook her head and looked perplexed, like someone just waking up from being blacked out. She seemed to be thinking inward recalling what had just happened. At that moment her cheeks reddened and still looking shocked she meekly handed me my change and as I left she was looking at me with a mix of curiosity and horror of how she had just "remembered" treating me. ie: it wasn't her talking to me as I stood before her moments before.

I'd seen similar things before on a much smaller scale. And like you, I've "sworn" at people, usually at stores waiting in line who are taking forever talking to the clerks and making everyone wait in line behind them. The moment I "swore" at them "Hurry up A-hole!" in my mind, the person snapped around and glared at me, but then went kind of sheepish looking when I stared back and everyone else stared at them like "what's your problem"? The "reciever" of my swear then realizing that nothing was spoken aloud at all. But still they shot a suspicious glance at me. The only thing that crossed my mind then, instead of obsessive preoccupation with being able to send my thoughts audibly was "ooops. I should be more careful not to swear at people in line in my head"...lol..

Another occasion when the opposite happened was a man I know who had this talent like no other. He and I had this amazing sychronicity where one of use would think of something and the other would say it aloud. An example, I'd think "gee I'd like one of those special coffees from that one store" and he'd arrive without me saying a word to work with one of those exact coffees in hand saying "on a whim I picked this up for you". This happened so often that we began to laugh about it. He could also transmit his thoughts directly into audible sounds. He was doing construction for me and I was rushing around like usual doing my laundry and tending little children. He had arrived early one day while I was in doing laundry in the room next to him. At the moment I bent over to get some things from the dryer I heard absolutely as clear as a traffic horn, the sound of a man imitating a rooster crowing. But I "knew" I hadn't actually heard it. The sound came from inside my head. It was so clear, so loud and so undeniable that I broke out into a cold sweat and started to panic. I literally thought I was losing my mind. But just then, a second later, he actually did the exact thing. He crowed like a rooster in the room next to me. It was completely out of character for him to do that. When I immediately questioned him why he did that, he looked a bit mystified and said that because he had come so early, he felt like crowing like a rooster all of a sudden...like the break of dawn. He's not a morning person so I guess this made sense to him but even he wasn't sure why he did it.

Back to the original story and the store clerk who became evil, even vicious with me...and the dual ability of "the jinn" to invade people....on that same day and being shown a lesson I suppose by my spirit guides I was given the opposite demonstration. I had some more things to pick up at a store just across the street from the first one with the evil/perplexed clerk. I'd pulled my truck up to the store and was sitting there still baffled and thinking about what had just happened at the first store. I was actually then wary of even going in the new one, wondering if this was some kind of new trend. As I was sitting there gathering my thoughts and getting my purse, an older gentleman rounded the corner of the store from the side going to enter it. He seemed to be moving in slow motion and I got the urge to just look at him and observe him. He was covered in a shroud of glowing white light. That's the only way I can describe him. He was effusing a shining radiance from every pore in his skin that actually brightened the area through which he was walking, it was that obvious. When he came near the front of my truck he slowed down, turned to look at me and absolutely beamed the widest and friendliest smile I'd ever seen. It was like the look you see on an old friend's face who comes across you after decades of being apart. His "look" actually reached inside of my chest and created a warm and tingling sensation there. I'd never seen this man before in my life, but his eyes were locked on me and he most surely was sending me amazing vibrations of love and total unity and acceptance.

So on that strange day in particular I was given two lessons. 1. How dark forces can invade the minds of men and use them temporarily (and I imagine permanently too, like Hitler or serial killers etc.) and 2. How the exact opposite can happen; how God and the spirit can "invade" the minds of men and also use them temporarily or permanently, like the case with saints and really cool people like Mother Theresa or hospital nurses, counsellors, philanthropists and other selfless helpers of their fellow men.

The third thing that occured to me with all of that was that a person's part in all of this, how our individual will plays into it is that we have a choice at some point which force we will be welcoming into our lives. Some of us striving to be good can be overtaken and attacked though, especially if we choose the good. And that is a test of our character, our strength and our resolve to remain good no matter how tough things get. For me personally it seems the firmer I stand my ground and the more I resolve to do what is right in the face of evil the world is constantly tempting us all to, the more I'm beset with trials and onslaughts. This seems to be that if you are on the rise independent of just mundane religion, in a way that will last surely longer than kneeling at an altar and kissing the ground at Mecca or whatever, this poses a greater threat to "them". Obviously this older man who was beaming at me on the second half of that weird day had made a great deal of progress in allowing the spirit into his life. And it used him at that moment to teach me something very valuable.

Edited by SSilhouette

What s/he said ^^ :tu:

What I will add here is that the OP (matrix 2012) should go into how this evolved in his life more. Matrix, if you could go back in time to when you were a child and tell us about your family life, any traumas, health issues and the like and then reveal at what age this affliction started really affecting you, that would help.

I've seen the "Blue Jinns" as you call them in recent years behind the eyes of others. They jump around and use people to get at their favorite targets. Their favorite targets seem to be people who have a certain type and level of energy and purpose of being here on the planet that they consider a threat to their existence. One notable day I was given an example of these influences and their counterpart.

I went into a store on a day when I had been particularly calm and meditative. The clerk who was ringing up my purchase, who had been chatting calmly and happily with a co worker as I approached the register, and a person I'd never seen before (she was newer and I hadn't been in the store for awhile) turned to wait on me and the moment she set eyes on me, the shine in her eyes vanished. A dark grayish shroud crossed over her face which was then changing from smiling into a look of pure malice and evil. I swear it looked like she wanted to jump over the counter and grab my throat and start choking me on the spot. She snapped the total at me and avoided looking directly at my eyes. Her eyes by then had gone black, as if the color around her pupils had vanished. I had been reading up on this phenomenon but didn't believe it could be true. Then, there it was right in front of me. I kept smiling back at her. Something told me to remain calm and keep smiling and just observe. The calmer and kinder I was, the more this seem to agitate "her". Then a coworker asked a question of her from behind and she turned around to answer. When she turned back to face me her head jerked sharply. She was pleasant again but at the same time she was going ash white. She shook her head and looked perplexed, like someone just waking up from being blacked out. She seemed to be thinking inward recalling what had just happened. At that moment her cheeks reddened and still looking shocked she meekly handed me my change and as I left she was looking at me with a mix of curiosity and horror of how she had just "remembered" treating me. ie: it wasn't her talking to me as I stood before her moments before.

I'd seen similar things before on a much smaller scale. And like you, I've "sworn" at people, usually at stores waiting in line who are taking forever talking to the clerks and making everyone wait in line behind them. The moment I "swore" at them "Hurry up A-hole!" in my mind, the person snapped around and glared at me, but then went kind of sheepish looking when I stared back and everyone else stared at them like "what's your problem"? The "reciever" of my swear then realizing that nothing was spoken aloud at all. But still they shot a suspicious glance at me. The only thing that crossed my mind then, instead of obsessive preoccupation with being able to send my thoughts audibly was "ooops. I should be more careful not to swear at people in line in my head"...lol..

Another occasion when the opposite happened was a man I know who had this talent like no other. He and I had this amazing sychronicity where one of use would think of something and the other would say it aloud. An example, I'd think "gee I'd like one of those special coffees from that one store" and he'd arrive without me saying a word to work with one of those exact coffees in hand saying "on a whim I picked this up for you". This happened so often that we began to laugh about it. He could also transmit his thoughts directly into audible sounds. He was doing construction for me and I was rushing around like usual doing my laundry and tending little children. He had arrived early one day while I was in doing laundry in the room next to him. At the moment I bent over to get some things from the dryer I heard absolutely as clear as a traffic horn, the sound of a man imitating a rooster crowing. But I "knew" I hadn't actually heard it. The sound came from inside my head. It was so clear, so loud and so undeniable that I broke out into a cold sweat and started to panic. I literally thought I was losing my mind. But just then, a second later, he actually did the exact thing. He crowed like a rooster in the room next to me. It was completely out of character for him to do that. When I immediately questioned him why he did that, he looked a bit mystified and said that because he had come so early, he felt like crowing like a rooster all of a sudden...like the break of dawn. He's not a morning person so I guess this made sense to him but even he wasn't sure why he did it.

Back to the original story and the store clerk who became evil, even vicious with me...and the dual ability of "the jinn" to invade people....on that same day and being shown a lesson I suppose by my spirit guides I was given the opposite demonstration. I had some more things to pick up at a store just across the street from the first one with the evil/perplexed clerk. I'd pulled my truck up to the store and was sitting there still baffled and thinking about what had just happened at the first store. I was actually then wary of even going in the new one, wondering if this was some kind of new trend. As I was sitting there gathering my thoughts and getting my purse, an older gentleman rounded the corner of the store from the side going to enter it. He seemed to be moving in slow motion and I got the urge to just look at him and observe him. He was covered in a shroud of glowing white light. That's the only way I can describe him. He was effusing a shining radiance from every pore in his skin that actually brightened the area through which he was walking, it was that obvious. When he came near the front of my truck he slowed down, turned to look at me and absolutely beamed the widest and friendliest smile I'd ever seen. It was like the look you see on an old friend's face who comes across you after decades of being apart. His "look" actually reached inside of my chest and created a warm and tingling sensation there. I'd never seen this man before in my life, but his eyes were locked on me and he most surely was sending me amazing vibrations of love and total unity and acceptance.

So on that strange day in particular I was given two lessons. 1. How dark forces can invade the minds of men and use them temporarily (and I imagine permanently too, like Hitler or serial killers etc.) and 2. How the exact opposite can happen; how God and the spirit can "invade" the minds of men and also use them temporarily or permanently, like the case with saints and really cool people like Mother Theresa or hospital nurses, counsellors, philanthropists and other selfless helpers of their fellow men.

The third thing that occured to me with all of that was that a person's part in all of this, how our individual will plays into it is that we have a choice at some point which force we will be welcoming into our lives. Some of us striving to be good can be overtaken and attacked though, especially if we choose the good. And that is a test of our character, our strength and our resolve to remain good no matter how tough things get. For me personally it seems the firmer I stand my ground and the more I resolve to do what is right in the face of evil the world is constantly tempting us all to, the more I'm beset with trials and onslaughts. This seems to be that if you are on the rise independent of just mundane religion, in a way that will last surely longer than kneeling at an altar and kissing the ground at Mecca or whatever, this poses a greater threat to "them". Obviously this older man who was beaming at me on the second half of that weird day had made a great deal of progress in allowing the spirit into his life. And it used him at that moment to teach me something very valuable.

You mentioned something that I have seen too. I had business relationship with a psychiatrist. We became friends and mutual people watchers as he called it during lunch meetings etc. I was an analyzer my self. He picked up on it and we started to play a game.

We'd watch people we didn't know and guess part of life story. We start small talk to see how much we guessed by reading them. I did well on people he knew as patients etc but I never met. He discovered I was an empath and was impressed. I learned more about psychology views from him about different chemical based psychosis. I was spiritual seeker and like an angel whisper to him I guess you'd call it. We both agreed there were people who fell victim to real ghosts or demons, whatever they really are. Being a social worker he said he witnessed a lot of weird manifestations during analysis of patients and it changed him to believe in God not just being born into a religion as before.

He discovered I could see things from a different view in those patients and looked to me to help him understand how it worked beyond the religious views. He knew something was really outside of a few patients because their delusions could be witnessed as poltergeist activity and even shady manifestations. He was becoming more serious about Catholic view of demons that he rejected earlier in his career. I confessed I was a witness and analyzer of many such things myself during my life.

What happened with these people he introduced me to, had a bizarre similarity.

THE EYES CHANGE.

They are not themselves and start acting aggressive or fearful. Their pupils become so large more so then even a drug addict. When you look into the eyes as an empath, you can seen things in those multiple personalities! Good spiritual have it happen too but it is benevolent.

I concluded that when something enters through the eyes it has much more influence and an energy of control. I have witnessed some that are through the ears much like OP said about ticks of djinn. I believe what ever these animated forces are outside of the person can enter through any of the physical senses and it process works just like artificial intelligence is programed and some people like multiple personalities are very open to its influence good or bad.

I also noticed in the true cases of this evil channeling, the good people close by are also attacked because its control of the person who gives it life and existence. Just as a positive energy can cancel a negative energy in physics, these things can be overcome.

Each is different in how it can be overcome. You need to find the motivator of the invading influences which isn't easy! I find that the victims usually have a subconscious desire for something that entity gives them and opens the door to it. It may be just having the belief in other powers gives them comfort in our world somehow and they channel bad forces. The bad things are the easiest to attach because they have more desire for people who have less will to reject them.

• Like 1

...THE EYES CHANGE.

They are not themselves and start acting aggressive or fearful. Their pupils become so large more so then even a drug addict. When you look into the eyes as an empath, you can seen things in those multiple personalities! Good spiritual have it happen too but it is benevolent.

I concluded that when something enters through the eyes it has much more influence and an energy of control. I have witnessed some that are through the ears much like OP said about ticks of djinn. I believe what ever these animated forces are outside of the person can enter through any of the physical senses and it process works just like artificial intelligence is programed and some people like multiple personalities are very open to its influence good or bad....

Well, I think it's a really good place to focus in this discussion for the purposes of teaching ourselves and others what to look for when these odd things are happening. Most importantly so they don't become frightened or obsessed with them...because that can actually harm their body and cause illness.

Each sensitive has their own way that things appear to them. For me, the way I can tell a person who has any amount on the spectrum of "resident evil" inside of them, either temporarily that day or permanently as a life-attachment is the appearance of what looks like a gray film over their face. It's invisible. "Gray film" isn't exactly right.. It's a dulling of the colors an sharpness of their features. Think of how when you're standing outside on a sunny day looking at a meadow or whatever and a thin gray cloud passes over the sun. It's that dulling of brightness. In contrast, a person who is endowed with benevolent associations tends to glow from every pore and the contrast of their features is sharper. Think of an overcast day outside and then the sun suddenly breaks through. Like that.

As for the eyes...yes..the eyes... Well to be honest I've seen more than a darkening. This might be creepier than some would like to hear, but I can also see movement. In people afflicted with resident evil what appears to me in their eyes is like an overlay. It's like at the same time I can see their normal eye color, shape and size, they become overlain...or rather underlain with a black curtain. But the curtain is clear. What I mean to say is there is a blackness into which one can gaze into. And when I do focus my eyes on theirs directly in a calm and non-ruffled way, it seems to agitate whatever is down in those depths. And what I've actually physically seen is something that is squirming to escape my gaze. Dark shapes dart around back and forth as I stare in, in obvious either panic or fear or discomfort; or at the very least a wish to not be seen or recognized.

Again, in contrast, people endowed with a benevolent connection have not only their normal eye color shape and size but the little white shine near the pupil seems to be much brighter than others. But also it feels like bright subtle daggers of a physical radiance are pushing through the surroundings from them. It's like looking at a picture of a burning light vs actually staring at a burning light...only this light doesn't burn. It just makes you feel warm inside.

Let me know the bare bones of how you pick up stuff from others? It's always fun to compare notes. I hope matrix is reading this stuff. I think it could really help him adjust to and deal with what's happening to him. matrix, don't obsess on what's happening. For now, just remain calm and know that when it's happening to you, even though your culture really seems to be down on anyone who has anything different about them, just understand you aren't alone. That's the worst thing is feeling alone like it only happens to you. The next worst thing is to fixate on it and obsess over it so it causes you to be afraid. My advice would be to laugh at it. Just laugh and marvel. Wow, that was weird! Just say that to yourself and don't give it another thought. Let your dreams assemble it all together for you. Daily life is for the living, so enjoy it and don't let any jinn screw up your enjoyment.

Edited by SSilhouette

• The title was changed to uncontrollable telepathy
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked