Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

uncontrollable telepathy

majid_nowandish

Well, I think it's a really good place to focus in this discussion for the purposes of teaching ourselves and others what to look for when these odd things are happening. Most importantly so they don't become frightened or obsessed with them...because that can actually harm their body and cause illness.

Each sensitive has their own way that things appear to them. For me, the way I can tell a person who has any amount on the spectrum of "resident evil" inside of them, either temporarily that day or permanently as a life-attachment is the appearance of what looks like a gray film over their face. It's invisible. "Gray film" isn't exactly right.. It's a dulling of the colors an sharpness of their features. Think of how when you're standing outside on a sunny day looking at a meadow or whatever and a thin gray cloud passes over the sun. It's that dulling of brightness. In contrast, a person who is endowed with benevolent associations tends to glow from every pore and the contrast of their features is sharper. Think of an overcast day outside and then the sun suddenly breaks through. Like that.

As for the eyes...yes..the eyes... Well to be honest I've seen more than a darkening. This might be creepier than some would like to hear, but I can also see movement. In people afflicted with resident evil what appears to me in their eyes is like an overlay. It's like at the same time I can see their normal eye color, shape and size, they become overlain...or rather underlain with a black curtain. But the curtain is clear. What I mean to say is there is a blackness into which one can gaze into. And when I do focus my eyes on theirs directly in a calm and non-ruffled way, it seems to agitate whatever is down in those depths. And what I've actually physically seen is something that is squirming to escape my gaze. Dark shapes dart around back and forth as I stare in, in obvious either panic or fear or discomfort; or at the very least a wish to not be seen or recognized.

Again, in contrast, people endowed with a benevolent connection have not only their normal eye color shape and size but the little white shine near the pupil seems to be much brighter than others. But also it feels like bright subtle daggers of a physical radiance are pushing through the surroundings from them. It's like looking at a picture of a burning light vs actually staring at a burning light...only this light doesn't burn. It just makes you feel warm inside.

Let me know the bare bones of how you pick up stuff from others? It's always fun to compare notes. I hope matrix is reading this stuff. I think it could really help him adjust to and deal with what's happening to him. matrix, don't obsess on what's happening. For now, just remain calm and know that when it's happening to you, even though your culture really seems to be down on anyone who has anything different about them, just understand you aren't alone. That's the worst thing is feeling alone like it only happens to you. The next worst thing is to fixate on it and obsess over it so it causes you to be afraid. My advice would be to laugh at it. Just laugh and marvel. Wow, that was weird! Just say that to yourself and don't give it another thought. Let your dreams assemble it all together for you. Daily life is for the living, so enjoy it and don't let any jinn screw up your enjoyment.

Yeah, you pick up differently from different people. My bare bones of method is different for different occasions. In general people not under the other influence , I just relax observe and sort of enter into their thoughts and imagine I am in their soul more or less. I am them for a moment. The ones out of sorts emit a cloudy like aura, I'd say it's an ability to see astrally while awake without the meditation. You pick up more than mere gestures alone that's not explained in normal psychology.

I avoid the ones with the cloudyness unless they reach out for help. Whatever is influencing them recognizes people who have empathy to see and connect. Eyes are a window to the soul is true. If you look into their eyes when they approach you, you see something else besides the person. It is very creepy and it doesn't want to be discovered.

...Whatever is influencing them recognizes people who have empathy to see and connect. Eyes are a window to the soul is true. If you look into their eyes when they approach you, you see something else besides the person. It is very creepy and it doesn't want to be discovered.

Bingo. Absolutely spot on.

Bingo. Absolutely spot on.

I should also add more about seeing the auras as some call it, hearing things works much in the same manor seeming to be an astral or different level of perceptions that some people have. I look at the ability to see is like most people are color blind, empaths can see or hear more subtle shades, feelings or sounds. The subconscious picks up on them more than the intellect but once you understand your own subconscious better it knows a lot more about the workings of nature and with its knowledge and communication with your own wakeful mind , you can connect with many things outside of yourself. It's like you need to learn a new language to communicate to your own subconscious since it mainly communicates by feelings and abstract symbolisms. Maybe when we see,it is just using our senses in a way to perceive what it already knows. Meditation links us to it, it links us to the world we generally don't notice because those shades of light and sound are so subtle.

Edited by White Unicorn

• 5 years later...

Hello again
It has been more than seven years
It wan't uncontrollable telepathy

My perception at that time was wrong

They were goblins
During these seven years, one of then has been in communication with me

Now I am married. Thank God I am happy

There are intelligent unseen creatures
The soul is exist.

Human science is far less than able to prove their absence

Because of the constant enmity between science and religion since the Renaissance

Unseen intelligent creatures do not want to prove their existence at all.
There is a fixed rule in communication between us.
They will not allow their existence or connection with me to be revealed.
Religion does not matter to them today. It was related to the previous era. An effort on their part to improve human values

But the law of karma is true. Moral principles and humanity are important to them

The world is more complex than lower human beings can imagine

It’s strange, but neurons and body tissues are not the only way to create intellect

Istikhara (a Shiite tradition) is real. A window to the unseen world. Scientists test and evaluate it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Time is the best judge

It's been seven years I still am

• Like 1

Maybe see a doctor instead of blaming "goblins" for years of mental issues.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4

Time is the best judge ,  7 Years Last Claimed

I have Msc. in an excellent field of engineering.

I have suffered a lot......

But now Married , Good business with good income , Has significant financial capital

No benefit from this claim (very important). Nobody knows me

Do not take medicine

Do not smoke , use alcohol or drugs

False or true claim ?

Edited by matrix2012

2 hours ago, Timothy said:

@matrix2012 do you have any way to prove their existence to yourself?

The story is long
These years are not few, it has been a lifetime for me

I am a skeptic and a researcher.
I am familiar with scientific research methods, I have published several papers about my field in English scientific conferences.
I have a few scientific journal papers  in Persian journals.

Your question is funny to me now after many years.

need more information about what happened to me

In the first report, I just said that hear ticks inside of my ears.
This changed  progressively in few years after that.
Now they are talking to me, But not externally or by making sounds.
This jinn or elf , understand my thoughts through my soul,
And it speaks to me through my soul (Explaining how it works is complicated, I do not know exactly , But the only logical explanation is the existence of the soul ) . You cannot understand what I am saying until you experience it

It is basically my enemy. It tried to ruin me . But I resisted and stayed hardly. I made progress. It is hard to deceive me today . It is not easy to get angry me today . Acceptance is created in me. Now I am patient, I am more resistance. This creature has more surrendered. I tried to be a better human and it become very useful for me.

I have sometimes learned new things from them.  Pay attention! new! 

I am sure I am dealing with an external intelligent being, not delusions coming from within and my own thoughts.

In my daily life I live with this genie and I am used to its existence.

My wife is aware and has believed.

Edited by matrix2012

18 hours ago, matrix2012 said:

Hello again
It has been more than seven years
It wan't uncontrollable telepathy

They were goblins
During these seven years, one of then has been in communication with me

Now I am married. Thank God I am happy

There are intelligent unseen creatures
The soul is exist.

Human science is far less than able to prove their absence

Because of the constant enmity between science and religion since the Renaissance

Unseen intelligent creatures do not want to prove their existence at all.
There is a fixed rule in communication between us.
Religion does not matter to them today. It was related to the previous era. An effort on their part to improve human values

But the law of karma is true. Moral principles and humanity are important to them

The world is more complex than lower human beings can imagine

It’s strange, but neurons and body tissues are not the only way to create intellect

Istikhara (a Shiite tradition) is real. A window to the unseen world. Scientists test and evaluate it.

Cool story bro.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

22 hours ago, matrix2012 said:

The story is long
These years are not few, it has been a lifetime for me

I am a skeptic and a researcher.
I am familiar with scientific research methods, I have published several papers about my field in English scientific conferences.
I have a few scientific journal papers  in Persian journals.

Your question is funny to me now after many years.

need more information about what happened to me

In the first report, I just said that hear ticks inside of my ears.
This changed  progressively in few years after that.
Now they are talking to me, But not externally or by making sounds.
This jinn or elf , understand my thoughts through my soul,
And it speaks to me through my soul (Explaining how it works is complicated, I do not know exactly , But the only logical explanation is the existence of the soul ) . You cannot understand what I am saying until you experience it

It is basically my enemy. It tried to ruin me . But I resisted and stayed hardly. I made progress. It is hard to deceive me today . It is not easy to get angry me today . Acceptance is created in me. Now I am patient, I am more resistance. This creature has more surrendered. I tried to be a better human and it become very useful for me.

I have sometimes learned new things from them.  Pay attention! new! 

I am sure I am dealing with an external intelligent being, not delusions coming from within and my own thoughts.

In my daily life I live with this genie and I am used to its existence.

My wife is aware and has believed.

That’s a long way of saying no.

@Timothy Is there any physical presence to the goblins, or jinn, or whatever? I'm not a medical professional, so take this as an anonymous yet concerned suggestion instead of a serious diagnosis, but when I read your description and I thought of schizophrenia or similar.

You say you have "learned new things fro them." Could you clarify this, please?

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, theotherguy said:

@Timothy Is there any physical presence to the goblins, or jinn, or whatever? I'm not a medical professional, so take this as an anonymous yet concerned suggestion instead of a serious diagnosis, but when I read your description and I thought of schizophrenia or similar.

Hey, I believe you are meaning to be replying to @matrix2012

• Thanks 2

17 hours ago, theotherguy said:

You are right that thought insertion and thought broadcast are first rank symptoms.

Why would you dredge this back up, after 6 years?

On 7/22/2021 at 4:57 AM, matrix2012 said:

It still is.  Consistent, at least.

On 7/22/2021 at 4:57 AM, matrix2012 said:

How terribly, terribly convenient.  It is the age old excuse - you're very special and we aren't worthy.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2015 at 1:44 PM, freetoroam said:

Some would put this down to schizophrenia. :tu:

you say

"People near me can understand my thoughts. ", would this not mean they are the ones with the "gift" not you?Do excuse me, I am just trying to understand how this works.

I didn't see anything in his writing claiming a gift, unless you think persecution is a gift.

On 7/8/2015 at 9:46 AM, Podo said:

Sounds like schizophrenia to me. Seek a doctor and inform them of your new symptoms, I'm sure they'll help you out.

Jeez, he already said that he did seek treatment.  His english isn't that bad.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2015 at 6:53 AM, matrix2012 said:

An important message to scientists and researchers and skeptics

I have engineering master of degree from one of the best universities in Iran. My purpose from writing this message is to log on and hope to see by a scientist one day.

I highly respect science. I believe the evolution, Bing bang and ... Now I'm quite open-minded Muslim. But if these events had not occurred during the 5-6 years for me, I was probably an atheist now. And maybe I'd rather you and labeled me as schizophrenia.

I must say, with all respect to science, science is now just have one leg. Science today strongly deny the supernatural and unseen and I can confidently say that I have experienced paranormal intuitive. I am sure paranormal is existing.

To prove the supernatural, the best thing that I know is the method of Astkharh (described in previous posts). Please try assessing the Astkharh by the Qur'an or the Divan of Hafez accurately, unbiased and fairly.

If I say the Qur'an, I’m not following to say the Qur'an and Muslims are right and true. I am an intellectual and I understand the atheists. I select Qur'an because there was more experience on it.

I'm sure that someday science will stand on two feet.

My blog is: http://telepathist.blog.com

I have done something like you describe with a book calle A Course in Miracles and I know people who use the Bible this way (Astkharh)  It is sometimes useful and I think you could probably use any book that is for spiritual training.   It is helpful and seemingly unexplainable, but it can help focus the mind.

Ha, I still haven't learned to look at the date on a post before reacting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

From what I can tell, the OP may suffers from some form of mental dissonance disorder that has been frequently observed by both conventional medical research teams, psychiatric experts, religious officers, healers/shamans, ancient philosophers and parapsychologists alike, onto some people who showed extraordinary higher-than-average acute mental and proprioceptive faculties and prowess that may be qualified, by lack of any word, of "precognition" , mind-over-matter abilities and other aptitudes that entails to the domain of animal magnetism or psychokinesis-- but who, for some yet unidentified or various sets of factors, equally showcases greater both types (depressive and bipolar) schizoaffective traits than some of these gifted individuals: mood changes, hallucinatory episodes, mystical psychosis, major depression, etcetera. I remember having once read an essay published online by the California University of Berkeley that tackled about this topic.

The border between mental disorder and extrasensory mental (or "spiritual") aptitudes has long been known by the Ancients. The All-Knowing and Almighty God of the Hebrew in biblical mythology - particularly the Torah or Old Gospel - has often been criticized by some of His modern detractors for His extremely agressive bouts of violence, contradictory deeds, famed Jealousy and Wrath akin to both schizophrenia, bipolar mood disorder and Intermittent Explosive Disorder-- as well as a major argument used by antitheists to oppose His claims about being an All-Benevolent, All-Knowing Creator God given His too-human toxic traits. Additionally, a great number of His chosen prophets and other human ambassadors often showed some symptoms of mental illness: Enoch was crippled by mystical hallucinations of the divine Watchers and others Heavenly Hosts. Noah heard voices and performed ritual dancing bare naked and drunken for his God under a tent. Moses was a tragic genocidal hero and wizard during his time in Egypt who equally heard voices and spoke to blazing bushes, prior rapidly turning into some Frankhebert-esque, proto-messianic sociopathic theocrat and violent tyrant who used his wits and "magics" to torment and indoctrinate his people during the forty years spent guiding them in one of the most ludicrously smallest deserts of the world. David downright raped Bethsheba out of a sex-crazed tantrum because he heard God Himself tempting him into doing so, then managed to send the latter's husband Uzzi the Hivite dying for a lost cause on the battle-field: their son, the wise and mighty King Solomon, was basically the closest thing ever written in religious history about a prototype to Tywin goddamn Lannister if he got SHAZAM's trademark Wisdom and cosmic magics... and after he finally drew his last breath, you read about his relatives and infeudates begging his sons to not repeat the tyrannous ways of their father-- which they exactly did right away, and it led to the self-demise of the semi-legendary Kingdom of Israel centuries later. Samuel was a big political master manipulator with some Machiavellian traits, Samson was basically the Israelite Heracles for the better and the worse, Gideon was a warlike zealot, Jezebel was Jezebel, and one of the most few admired women in the Bible and now-modern postfeminist heroin Queen Esther of Persia, was nowhere any different from the gloomy portrayal given by anti-Persian Greek history chroniclers about her historical Medean (possibly royal Israelite-born) counterpart Queen Amestris, wife of Xerxes I.

In Greek mythology, Athena-- Goddess of Reason and Strategical Warfare, has been birthed fully-armored and fully-grown from the Almighty and Wrathful Zeus's Head after the latter first devoured the former's divine mother Metis (Titan-Goddess of Wise Counsel) , then splitted His own Skull apart with an axe. Cronus, Titan-God of Time and Reap Seasons, went mad at the news that a son of his blood will someday doom Him to the same cursed fate he reserved toward His own Father Ouranos right after overthrowing Him so he devoured his own children, the early generation of Olympians and later waged war against these latter ones and their leader, His own Son Zeus. Heracles cannot tolerate s%t about amphora wine and could spent whole months waging war and wrecking havoc across whole scathes of the known world, murdering his own children, and defaming the name of his royal House in a maddened state of drunken stupor (although, the blame was partly on Hera too. As usual) . Both Aphrodite and Eros alike rendered men and women crazed by love to the point of instigating the annihilation of entire realms and civilizations (remember the Iliad? That was partly due to her fault) and unspeakable massacres, while her son Hermaphrodite got possessed/raped by a nymphomaniac water nymph (pun intended) so badly she wounded up fusing with him forevermore, and Tiresias spent half of the equivalent of seven generations of men's lifespans magically cursed into turning into a woman (literally) for having stared at Athena bare naked by pure accident and live with it... and even wound up bearing children!

And the list can goes on and forth.

In medieval Islamic theories of mind & mysticism, there has a name for what he have: a qareen or qarinah. The definition they gave to the concept seems pretty much to act as an umbrella for a variety of ordinary mind disorders and paranormal phenomenas of the psyche, and likely diverges a lot from its original pre-Islamic Egyptian origin, but to shorten up a qareen/qarinah is alternatively defined as both an astral aspect from the darker Id-aspects of our Jungian conception of the anima/animus, an alternate-universe jinn like (but not truly jinneic) occult companion, and shaidim-like entity (sort of an intermediary between a thought-form/Egregore/tulpa and domestic genie) that is neither fully benevolent nor fully malevolent, and acts as a mystical Islamic person's own spiritual guardian, manifested anima/animus, occult companion, familiar (in the occult sense of the word), some various aspects of the Dakinis in Hindu religion, and an Id-idealized alter ego. His "genie" however seems different because qareen/qarinahs, although being technically genderless, are explicitly mentioned in Islamic works to manifest themselves as jinn-lookalike entities of opposite sex to their human companions, and to carry some succubi/incubus-like hypersexed tendencies... they also have a tendency to trigger "jinn-like possessions" reminiscent of dissociative personality disorder, albeit differing from the conventional case scenarios and accounts about jinn possessions narrated across various Arab and Islamic countries.

Hence why his case resembles far much to the descriptions given to the shaidims in Hebraic mysticism, or tulpas in Tibetan Buddhism and Western occultism. But usually, these phenomena are never triggered by the person's own schizoaffective defaults, but by an external manmade factor that may have triggered first his depression, then manifested psychokinetic aptitudes. 

I recommend the OP to give a little visitation at his parents, grandparents and youth entourage... one of them unlocked his head irresponsibly, perhaps in an intent to expand his intellectual and creative prowess. I've heard about a few Jewish families in the West who practises such thing in order to grant their children with vastly high intellectual faculties and/or better chances of success while growing up, and may have personally knew a few women - one Jewish, another an agnostic Muslim but flirting with both Islamic occultism and Wiccan practises, the other Catholic, and a few other more or less acquaintanced with Haitian Vodou - who best fitted all of the symptoms... but it can be extremely dangerous.

• Haha 1

On 7/25/2021 at 3:19 AM, Timothy said:

Hey, I believe you are meaning to be replying to @matrix2012

Thanks. My apologies.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 2:54 AM, theotherguy said:

Hi,

I can give some examples of what I have learned from them

specially
In a recent case

I was overweight and needed to lose weight fast

They advised me to exercise or walk for an hour in the morning
And I will not eat breakfast until an hour after exercise
It was really helpful in losing weight

Yes, I'm sure magic genies are experts at weight loss. Do these magic genies speak to you through weight loss videos on YouTube?

Go see a mental health doctor.

Edited by moonman

• The title was changed to uncontrollable telepathy
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked