Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

uncontrollable telepathy

majid_nowandish

On 7/5/2015 at 7:46 PM, matrix2012 said:

Sorry for poor english writing.

I’m Majid, 36 years old, from Tehran, Iran. I have master's degree in an engineering field. Special and unique events are occurred throughout in my life. When I was a youth, I was severely depressed. I was totally socially isolated and have had serious problems. I do not know my illness is depression. I involved with isolation and symptoms of acute depression and I didn’t know the solution to it.

Okay so with your engineering you have done Bell's Theorem in some form which is based on Non-locality. Do you understand it?

Lets imagine I have 100 pairs of identical twins. 1/3 have blue eyes, 1/3 have green eyes, 1/3 have brown eyes. One pair is selected at random, separated, and sent to two sealed rooms. You dont know anything about the eye colour of the twins that were selected.

So as you are sat outside one of the rooms you know there is a 33.3% chance of the person inside having blue eyes, 33.3% chance of of them having green eyes, and 33% chance of them having brown eyes. But when you enter and have a look at what colour eyes they have you automatically collapse the probability of the other twin in the other room. Why? Because they are identical twins. Ones eye colour must match the other.

So you can collapse the probability, alter it, reduce it, increase it (although alter, reduce, and increase aren`t covered in my example) that describes an object by gaining information and the way you gain information on another object which is identical or made identical to it. Thats non-locality. Non-locality structures our universe.

If you find the outcome of a probability here it fixes the outcome of a probability there. Your thoughts, your actions, you opinions, are not isolated from the rest of the universe. What you come up with and what you do, appears elsewhere from other people.

I dont want to take anything away from your religion because it is very similar to Christianity. So look at the patterns of behaviour in the Quran, how to deal with life problems and challenges, and how to handle different situations, etc. Open your mind to the possibility that you influence the rest of reality through non-locality and that your Quran knows this. It doesnt explicitly state how it works, but there is a implicit knowledge of non-locality in the texts.

If you want a universe where immoral people are given a hard time, then give immoral people a hard time. If you want a universe where mercy is given then give mercy to those who deserve it. If you want a universe where you are treated correctly then treat regular people correctly while giving others a hard time. You are not separate from the rest of the universe, you are the pivotal point.

Whatever Abrahamic religion you follow, be mindful that there is stuff in the texts which is over most peoples heads. There is an understanding of how reality works. Not explicitly stated, but implicit in the stories. You have to build the reality you want and have a range of stories set out for you to act as a guide over what you should be doing in each scenario. If you focus on yourself you dont get it, if you focus on what you do non-locally impacting other people then you do.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Why? Because they are identical twins. Ones eye colour must match the other.

That's not true.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Do you understand it?

I certainly understand good versus bad science....  Do you?

11 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Lets imagine I have 100 pairs of identical twins. 1/3 have blue eyes, 1/3 have green eyes, 1/3 have brown eyes.
Why? Because they are identical twins. Ones eye colour must match the other.

No.  As an astute Onlooker just observed (perhaps with his non-matching eyes..?) :)  ..it's a bit of an embarrassment when your 'experiment' is based on a false premise, and the premise is, in fact, the most important bit...  It just goes to show that Googling up the words to make you sound clever, doesn't really help if you don't have any actual experience...

Probably best not to tell others they don't get it, when you just demonstrated that you don't.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Okay so with your engineering you have done Bell's Theorem in some form which is based on Non-locality. Do you understand it?

I do not have a university degree in physics, so it is not easy for me to understand your text. Your example is  similar to Schrödinger's cat. I have had studies on this. But in general, understanding the Quantum is difficult even for physics graduates.

My description over seven years ago has been mixed with error. It is not 100% reliable.

What happened to me was not Uncontrollable Telepathy. It was a deceptive plan and a big trap. What really happened was to synchronize people's subconscious actions with my thoughts. Goblins can control human unconscious actions if they want to. They wanted me to go crazy

But humans can feel each other's existence. For example, sometimes when someone approaches you from behind, you feel without any contact.
This is true and can you tell me how it works?

The fact is that Christian and Muslim fanatics have gone astray. These are wise beings. They act wisely and expect to act wisely. The only factor in human's superiority is advanced thinking that religion should not lead to its closure.

Edited by matrix2012

1 hour ago, matrix2012 said:

I do not have a university degree in physics, so it is not easy for me to understand your text. Your example is  similar to Schrödinger's cat. I have had studies on this. But in general, understanding the Quantum is difficult even for physics graduates.

My description over seven years ago has been mixed with error. It is not 100% reliable.

What happened to me was not Uncontrollable Telepathy. It was a deceptive plan and a big trap. What really happened was to synchronize people's subconscious actions with my thoughts. Goblins can control human unconscious actions if they want to. They wanted me to go crazy

But humans can feel each other's existence. For example, sometimes when someone approaches you from behind, you feel without any contact.
This is true and can you tell me how it works?

The fact is that Christian and Muslim fanatics have gone astray. These are wise beings. They act wisely and expect to act wisely. The only factor in human's superiority is advanced thinking that religion should not lead to its closure.

A term coined for telepathy is non-local perception.

That is another persons perceives something, and their perceptions arise up from your own subconscious in your own mind. And vice versa. Indicating at some level there is quantum entanglement across different peoples brains.

That is largely hidden from view because we dont consider how the thought popping into our heads might have originated from somewhere else. But consider this, we live in a world where all our experiences are coherent with each other. What underlying structure keeps it coherent?

We all have the odd coincidences where we think of something and then someone else mentions it. We have the ones too where we think of something and then it happens. I remember when the Cathedral of Notre-Dame burned down. The day before I had been waiting at traffic lights to cross the road when a hunch back walked past. She had quite a negative personality and passed some abusive remarks when she walked past me. So I did it back. I thought of the hunchback of Notre-Dame film, used some lines from it to mock her, and then said `oh yeah, you just crashed and burned`. Then the following day I put on the news and I kid you not, it was at the exact moment when the roof was on fire and crashing in.

In the occult they have quantum superposition and entanglement, it is called the Law of Contagion. The difference is in the occult they believe it applies to all levels of reality, where as with physics we lack the technology to detect it at a macroscopic level with the exception of a few limited scenarios. In the occult they also have the Law of Imitation. That is two objects dont need to have been in contact with each other, if one imitates the other to a sufficient degree, it is enough.

In Aleister Crowley's writings he tells a story where he made someone fall down. He walked behind them, copying them, then deliberately tripped over and the person he was following tripped too. Lets try an experiment. Find someone to copy, try to list out as many perceptions about them as you can, and copy as many of them as possible. Then without them seeing you do it start scratching until you feel itchy. See if they start itching too.

• Haha 1

As soon as they roll out 'quantum entanglement'.... oh dear.

All we need to explain every telepathy claim:

1. Empathy
  2. Sympathy
  3. Intuition
  4. Body language
  5. Simple coincident thinking
  6. Simple logic
  7. Synchronicity
  8. Simple coincidence (add to 9...)
  9. Social media exaggeration/virality
  10. Cherry picking & Confirmation Bias

All we need to accept telepathy claims:

1. A decent scientific study
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Crowley was an unabashed megalomaniac hedonistic narcissist with a god complex. Why anyone chooses to think greatly of him is beyond me. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/6/2021 at 10:53 AM, Cookie Monster said:

I dont want to take anything away from your religion because it is very similar to Christianity

Islam is very similar to Christianity??

6 minutes ago, joc said:

Islam is very similar to Christianity??

Judaism is the oldest and is based on the Torah which is the Old Testament.

Christianity is 2000 years old and adds onto the Old Testament the new one.

Islam is 1500 years old and adds on the Quran over writing what they see as many corruptions of texts in the earlier two books.

Same God, same stuff, but different prophets & status of prophets.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Judaism is the oldest and is based on the Torah which is the Old Testament.

Christianity is 2000 years old and adds onto the Old Testament the new one.

Islam is 1500 years old and adds on the Quran over writing what they see as many corruptions of texts in the earlier two books.

Same God, same stuff, but different prophets & status of prophets.

Then 'Juaism' is similar to Islam...but Christianity is completely different and similar to neither.

36 minutes ago, joc said:

Then 'Juaism' is similar to Islam...but Christianity is completely different and similar to neither.

How does that logic work?

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

How does that logic work?

Judaism is the OLD Testament where God told the Jews to kill, kill, kill...

Islam is pretty much the same thing.  

Jesus was a Jew but he started a new religion...Christianity in which Forgiveness plays a major theme roll.  There is no Forgiveness in Judaism or Islam...it's all eye for an eye, tooth for tooth.  Just because Christianity came out of Judaism doesn't mean that it is similar to Islam.  It isn't. Christianity is about Jesus Christ...not the God of the Old Testament.

It is similar in one way though....they are all twisted belief systems.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

Jesus was a Jew but he started a new religion...Christianity in which Forgiveness plays a major theme roll.  There is no Forgiveness in Judaism or Islam...it's all eye for an eye, tooth for tooth.  Just because Christianity came out of Judaism doesn't mean that it is similar to Islam.  It isn't. Christianity is about Jesus Christ...not the God of the Old Testament.

Christianity is just as blood thirsty if you put aside your pre-assumptions and read the texts.

Judaism and Islam are also both as forgiving.

5 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

Christianity is just as blood thirsty if you put aside your pre-assumptions and read the texts.

Judaism and Islam are also both as forgiving.

You seem to have about as much understanding of those three religions as you do about telepathy.  Judaism isn't forgiving...Islam isn't forgiviing...tell me...read to me the scriptures where Forgiveness is mentioned in the old testament...in the Quran...

18 hours ago, joc said:

There is the exact same forgiveness, and aggressions, present in all three.

First lets point out the obvious contradiction. You cannot have a violent Judaism without a violent Christianity because the Bible has the old testament in it. But moving on from there, the Bible tells you to stone your cheating wife, to slaughter the infidels, and even details who and who you cannot make your slave. Amongst a whole variety of other violence.

Dont believe me? Dont want to read it? Well look at what Europeans did in the Americas. Nope, that wasn`t done off racism or megalomania. The Pope issued the instructions telling Spain to slaughter and enslave the infidels. The Pope told them to cut arms and legs off (oh yes, the Bible gives instructions on the punishments that must be handed out to infidels), burn eyes out, burn at the stake, torture, rape, kill children, enslave, and massacre the native populations. Then with the 5% who survived force convert them, and use them as slaves for the rest of eternity. And as soon as the other European powers turned up they acted in a similar manner.

Still dont believe me? Well look at the Holy Crusades. You probably only know about the first one, but lets pick another at random. How about the Cathars? A group of Gnostic Christians in Southern France deemed heretics from diverting from the Bible. What happened to them? They wiped out every last man woman and child, and in case they made any mistakes were told dont worry `God will know which ones are his`.

I suspect your actual understanding of Christianity comes from what Western society is like today. Read the book.

Edited by Cookie Monster

11 hours ago, joc said:

You seem to have about as much understanding of those three religions as you do about telepathy.  Judaism isn't forgiving...Islam isn't forgiviing...tell me...read to me the scriptures where Forgiveness is mentioned in the old testament...in the Quran...

Hi joc,  your exchange with cookie made me curious ,and  ,due to my lack of knowledge I was surprised, so I did a little googling ..  I couldn't find any verses about forgiveness in the Old Testament (with a quick peek).  .but I did find a couple in the Quran .    

https://themuslimvibe.com/faith-islam/5-verses-from-the-holy-quran-on-forgiveness

.  Ah' found a couple in the O.T.

Jeremiah 31:34   " For I will forgive thier wickedness and will remember thier sins no more"

Isaiah  43:25   " l, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions for my own sake, and remember your sins no more " 

.    (the wording varies in different bible versions)

Edited by lightly

9 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

There is the exact same forgiveness, and aggressions, present in all three.

First lets point out the obvious contradiction. You cannot have a violent Judaism without a violent Christianity because the Bible has the old testament in it. But moving on from there, the Bible tells you to stone your cheating wife, to slaughter the infidels, and even details who and who you cannot make your slave. Amongst a whole variety of other violence.

Dont believe me? Dont want to read it? Well look at what Europeans did in the Americas. Nope, that wasn`t done off racism or megalomania. The Pope issued the instructions telling Spain to slaughter and enslave the infidels. The Pope told them to cut arms and legs off (oh yes, the Bible gives instructions on the punishments that must be handed out to infidels), burn eyes out, burn at the stake, torture, rape, kill children, enslave, and massacre the native populations. Then with the 5% who survived force convert them, and use them as slaves for the rest of eternity. And as soon as the other European powers turned up they acted in a similar manner.

Still dont believe me? Well look at the Holy Crusades. You probably only know about the first one, but lets pick another at random. How about the Cathars? A group of Gnostic Christians in Southern France deemed heretics from diverting from the Bible. What happened to them? They wiped out every last man woman and child, and in case they made any mistakes were told dont worry `God will know which ones are his`.

I suspect your actual understanding of Christianity comes from what Western society is like today. Read the book.

Whatever...we don't live in the 12th century or the 14th century...we live in the 21st century.  I don't need a history lesson.  I deal in reality.  It's 2021.  In today's world, Christianity is far removed from both.   Deal with reality.  But, hey while you are dealing in reality...maybe deal with the fact that thought processes are not emitting powerful enough waves to create telepathic communication...it isn't real.  That's reality Cookie... :)

1 minute ago, joc said:

Whatever...we don't live in the 12th century or the 14th century...we live in the 21st century.  I don't need a history lesson.  I deal in reality.  It's 2021.  In today's world, Christianity is far removed from both.   Deal with reality.  But, hey while you are dealing in reality...maybe deal with the fact that thought processes are not emitting powerful enough waves to create telepathic communication...it isn't real.  That's reality Cookie... :)

So you have been corrected on your contents of the Bible, and no hard feelings as I know many peoples understanding of Christianity extends beyond how it is currently portrayed in culture.

1 minute ago, Cookie Monster said:

So you have been corrected on your contents of the Bible, and no hard feelings as I know many peoples understanding of Christianity extends beyond how it is currently portrayed in culture.

I said I didn't need a history lesson.  That's because you can probably not tell me much I already do not know about Christian history.   But we aren't in the 11th century...so...why even go there.  Islam doesn't preach forgiveness.  Judaism doesn't preach forgiveness.  Christianity preaches forgiveness.  So...back to the topic.  What about brain waves and telepathy?

26 minutes ago, joc said:

I said I didn't need a history lesson.  That's because you can probably not tell me much I already do not know about Christian history.   But we aren't in the 11th century...so...why even go there.  Islam doesn't preach forgiveness.  Judaism doesn't preach forgiveness.  Christianity preaches forgiveness.  So...back to the topic.  What about brain waves and telepathy?

Well that is obviously wrong, what you wrote is quite clear for all to see a few posts back, and you were refuted.

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Well that is obviously wrong, what you wrote is quite clear for all to see a few posts back, and you were refuted.

Christianity is not similar at all to Islam.    That is what I said.  But you go ahead and believe whatever you want.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/9/2021 at 7:15 PM, XenoFish said:

The lengths people will go to justify mental illness, astounding. 

The lengths from which anonymous people feels so brave and entitled on this forum (or much anywhere across the Internet) to stigmate and bully both neuro-atypical individuals and individuals with mental disorders from behind their keyboards-- so to speak to literally making of "neuro-shaming" a thing, and having no good-willed moderator for genuinely ban them away for their heinous behavior anytime that the border line between reasonable intellectual skepticism and pure anon-mongering is crossed over, is what shocks me the utmost about this place. 

Edited by CuriousEye
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, CuriousEye said:

The lengths from which anonymous people feels so brave and entitled on this forum (or much anywhere across the Internet) to stigmate and bully both neuro-atypical individuals and individuals with mental disorders from behind their keyboards-- so to speak to literally making of "neuro-shaming" a thing, and having no good-willed moderator for genuinely ban them away for their heinous behavior anytime that the border line between reasonable intellectual skepticism and pure anon-mongering is crossed over, is what shocks me the utmost about this place. 

First time on the internet?

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to uncontrollable telepathy
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked