Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

uncontrollable telepathy

majid_nowandish

1 hour ago, CuriousEye said:

The lengths from which anonymous people feels so brave and entitled on this forum (or much anywhere across the Internet) to stigmate and bully both neuro-atypical individuals and individuals with mental disorders from behind their keyboards-- so to speak to literally making of "neuro-shaming" a thing, and having no good-willed moderator for genuinely ban them away for their heinous behavior anytime that the border line between reasonable intellectual skepticism and pure anon-mongering is crossed over, is what shocks me the utmost about this place. 

Wow, lots of fancy words... :D   Did you report these alleged incidents?  And rather than generalise and handwave, can you be specific? - please link us to the very worst example of this heinousness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CuriousEye said:

The lengths from which anonymous people feels so brave and entitled on this forum (or much anywhere across the Internet) to stigmate and bully both neuro-atypical individuals and individuals with mental disorders from behind their keyboards-- so to speak to literally making of "neuro-shaming" a thing, and having no good-willed moderator for genuinely ban them away for their heinous behavior anytime that the border line between reasonable intellectual skepticism and pure anon-mongering is crossed over, is what shocks me the utmost about this place. 

Yeah, if someone is trying to claim they've got some supernatural power when they probably have a real issue. That's the actual problem. That is what demeaning to those who have to deal with things such as schizophrenia. Plus I've seen enough imbecile do this very thing. Thinking they're talking to ghost or god, or someone's dead grandma. Fully believing they are "special", all to validate some egotistical desire. I'm not sorry you're butt hurt by my opinion. 

On 8/25/2021 at 9:43 PM, CuriousEye said:

Truth

If someone do not believe in the supernatural, it is not clear what they are doing in this forum

Edited by matrix2012
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, matrix2012 said:

Truth

If someone do not believe in the supernatural, it is not clear what they are doing in this forum

Who knew that belief in the supernatural was a requirement  for membership? I must have missed that when signed up. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/5/2015 at 7:46 PM, matrix2012 said:

Sorry for poor english writing.

I’m Majid, 36 years old, from Tehran, Iran. I have master's degree in an engineering field. Special and unique events are occurred throughout in my life. When I was a youth, I was severely depressed. I was totally socially isolated and have had serious problems. I do not know my illness is depression. I involved with isolation and symptoms of acute depression and I didn’t know the solution to it.

1-Astkharh

In Iran, we have a tradition. Something is intent and then a book like our holy book (the Quran) or Divan-e-Hafez opened at random and then the first line of the screen to the left was considered as the answer to the intention. This tradition entitled as Astkharh. When I was depressed and I don’t know what I must do, onetime I do the Astkharh without any special intention. The result was one verse of the Qur'an to not contest. I have repeated this and the result was same verse. I guess this can be meaningful and guidance for me. This was repeated on other days. Interesting and significant orders was gave to me considered to the events surrounding. Of course, a lot of times, I did not understand the meaning of the verses and I do not understand the orders.

My family and little local youth and families realize this and they were interesting. At that time I was also looking for work. Coordination with local young man and ... I was hired in a corporation. Its aim was to help me to relieve depression. They gave me trainings to overcome the depression and solve my problem of being social. I used the Astkharh to understand their intents and methods to overcome the depression while they knew this.

With time and use the Astkharh so many people I knew me. They generally tried to hurt me to become more resistance about depressive symptoms. But in time, harasses become out of balance. Others harassed me without any reason. That’s become a habit for others.

After a while, persecutors learned how to manipulate the Astkharh and misleading me with it, so I give up the Astkharh.

I understand you can’t believe the Astkharh or other superstitions. But the Astkharh is really answer with Qur'an, Divan-e-Hafez and may be other books. Its function is similar to the law of attraction. When the Astkharh is done about the specific intent, the idea of maximum people is answer of the Astkharh.

2- Ticks inside the ears

After 12 month, the harassments were very annoying. I had taken refuge in God. Read carefully and long prayers. I don’t know why? Gradually, I hear the ticks inside of my ears. The Tick was with my thoughts synchrony. They were quite smart. The ticks were in sync with whatever I saw. Also, the person who sent the ticks know whatever I thought. When harassment is become intensity, at least 300 ticks per hour occurred on the ear

3- The impact on animals

Also someone generate ticks inside my ears can influence animals. It can also order to animals. For example, when I feel the successful and become succeed, a caw crows. It can effect animal kindness, animal movements and …

4- The itching

They can itch everywhere of my body: the ears, hands, foots, around the mouth and the eyes and …. I do not have any allergic disease. The itches are also meaningful. For example itching around my lips means be silent, etc. when I say insult in my thoughts at my home, they itch around my lips. Itching of every part of my body has special mean that used according to my thoughts.

5- Through injection

Also thoughts injection to each hemisphere of the brain can be carried. Ironically, I am able to recognize from which hemisphere thoughts were injected.

6- Virtual Voice

Also they can make virtual sounds anywhere around me. They use virtual voice to say words like ah, go, come, and etc.

7- Thought Transmitter

People near me can understand my thoughts. I don’t know how they can do this. However, during the seven years it has been weaker.

8- Online Telepathy

When I watch live broadcast programs on local TV or radio, executors can understand my feelings. Even it’s possible they can understand my thoughts. However, during the seven years it has been weaker.

9- Theory

Muslims believe to invisible creatures called jinn (elf). I guess someone hired jinn to persecute me. The penetration is done via the ears. Itching is similar to static electricity.

10- Schizophrenia History

About 5 years ago, I tell above context to my family. They took me to a doctor. His diagnosis was schizophrenia. I was hospitalized and gave me some shock and also medication. I realized that I should be totally silent. I was silent until now. But I didn’t use medicines. Because I truly believe in my words.

About one year ago, persecutions especially through injection and work pressure cause I became really sick with illusion. I was hospitalized again. And the doctor gave me some electric shocks.

Now I use schizophrenia medicine.

After the shocks of the first good thing that happened was that the ticks and itching almost was cut. Of course there was a lot of virtual voice. But the past month ticks and itching has been begun again.

11 - Final words

My report is honestly. The report is not from the illusion. Until now, it’s about 7 years that I’m faced with this problem. I also use schizophrenia drugs.

The purpose of this report is that I am sure the telepathy will prove. I would like this report to be available on that day.

My blog is: http://telepathist.blog.com

You should discuss this with your doctor as you have paranoid schizophrenia.

With other people reading your mind I`m not going to give advice to you on that, as you will feed it into your schizophrenia. 

On 8/27/2021 at 2:41 PM, Cookie Monster said:

You should discuss this with your doctor as you have paranoid schizophrenia.

With other people reading your mind I`m not going to give advice to you on that, as you will feed it into your schizophrenia. 

You judge me very easily
How dare you

Those who believe that their beliefs are definitely right , They are certainly ignorant

Edited by matrix2012

11 minutes ago, matrix2012 said:

You judge me very easily
How dare you

Those who believe that their beliefs are one hundred percent true are certainly ignorant

You state you are schizophrenic and what you wrote in your OP are classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

If a psychologist were to read your claims that other people are receiving your thoughts, that thoughts are being injected into your mind, that you hear voices, and the fact you have adopted these delusions as fact, you would be sectioned again.

Take your meds. And if you are but they arent working properly then go to your doctor. You are very, very, messy right now.

Edited by Cookie Monster

20 hours ago, Cookie Monster said:

You state you are schizophrenic and what you wrote in your OP are classic symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

If a psychologist were to read your claims that other people are receiving your thoughts, that thoughts are being injected into your mind, that you hear voices, and the fact you have adopted these delusions as fact, you would be sectioned again.

Take your meds. And if you are but they arent working properly then go to your doctor. You are very, very, messy right now.

A person with such severe illusions and hallucinations, his place is only in a mental hospital.

Such a person can not have a normal and daily life.

Have you read my posts?

I have said that I was wrong about receiving and injecting thoughts.

Such a misconception was created in me by the goblins with great effort and ingenuity

It is impossible for you to understand what has happened to me and the powers and abilities of the goblins

Please do not judge easily

I have a normal life,

High degree education , A successful business, a very good married life

I'm not messy, please do not worry about me :)

1 hour ago, matrix2012 said:

A person with such severe illusions and hallucinations, his place is only in a mental hospital.

Such a person can not have a normal and daily life.

Have you read my posts?

I have said that I was wrong about receiving and injecting thoughts.

Such a misconception was created in me by the goblins with great effort and ingenuity

It is impossible for you to understand what has happened to me and the powers and abilities of the goblins

Please do not judge easily

I have a normal life,

High degree education , A successful business, a very good married life

I'm not messy, please do not worry about me :)

So long as you are speaking figuratively rather than believing those goblins are real.

On 8/28/2021 at 10:51 AM, matrix2012 said:

You judge me very easily
How dare you

Those who believe that their beliefs are definitely right , They are certainly ignorant

You believe that your belief is right. Doesn't that make you ignorant too? 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You believe that your belief is right. Doesn't that make you ignorant too? 

Wow , Sophistry 

Do you always consider this statement to be correct without any exceptions ?
So in that case you are covered by the statement

Are you absolutely sure that you are mentally healthy? Yes , oh it's very bad bro, ignorant :)

32 minutes ago, matrix2012 said:

Wow , Sophistry 

Do you always consider this statement to be correct without any exceptions ?
So in that case you are covered by the statement

Are you absolutely sure that you are mentally healthy? Yes , oh it's very bad bro, ignorant :)

I'm smart enough to know that I've got issue. I'm not dumb enough to blame them on imaginary monsters. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

To have a verified mental illness while claiming to have illness unrelated "brain monsters" is about as perfect a definition of mental illness as you can get.

It's VERIFIED mental illness, not "brain goblins". Mental illness doesn't care how successful or educated you are.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, moonman said:

To have a verified mental illness while claiming to have illness unrelated "brain monsters" is about as perfect a definition of mental illness as you can get.

It's VERIFIED mental illness, not "brain goblins". Mental illness doesn't care how successful or educated you are.

Schizophrenia has two common complications: the first is hallucination and the second is Delusional

In your opinion, I have a complication of hallucinations.
My report is similar to report my  hallucinations.

But in social relationships, there has never been anyone to tell me that you are saying delusional.

I am known in the family as a very wise person.

Your text have two obvious mistake:
one :  VERIFIED mental illness ? Howv verify it?  Have you examined me, or are you familiar with me?

You do not accept the existence of goblins, so whoever claims to be in contact with them is sick and nothing else.

Hint Your own beliefs may be wrong and need to be reconsidered

two : Mental illness doesn't care how successful or educated you are.

second mistake . True if in some mild mental illnesses, when treatment and medication are taken regularly.

But my hallucinations seem very severe , not any care and using medicine.

Schizophrenia is a branch of insanity.  Insanity!!

Suicide is more common in people with schizophrenia . Such people generally need to be hospitalized.

According to research, at least half of people with schizophrenia suffer from depression, despair and hopelessness, how can they have a successful life?

Edited by matrix2012
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, matrix2012 said:

You do not accept the existence of goblins, so whoever claims to be in contact with them is sick and nothing else.

Goblins, demons, angels, ruffles the dog. Hearing voices in your head is nothing to dismiss. 

9 minutes ago, matrix2012 said:

According to research, at least half of people with schizophrenia suffer from depression, despair and hopelessness, how can they have a successful life?

Howard Hughes was quite successful. He dealt with OCD. Also

https://www.online-psychology-degrees.org/20-famous-people-with-schizophrenia/

Did the OP not say he was previously diagnosed with schizophrenia? I thought he did but the broken english is hard to follow. Regardless if it was or not, now is the time to go back for a checkup.

The fact that he thinks successful people can't have mental illness is a huge red flag here. That's proven wrong and a very shortsighted excuse. ANYBODY can have it.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Goblins, demons, angels, ruffles the dog. Hearing voices in your head is nothing to dismiss. 

Edited by matrix2012

33 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I did not find in Persian contents that his disease is schizophrenia.

He seems to have severe pessimism and, like a number of famous celebrities, has turned to drugs, alcohol to compensate for the dopamine hormone.

John Nash, a mathematician and university professor, has suffered from schizophrenia.

In Beautiful mind Film about John Nash, he imagined that Russia would issue him orders on television. One such thing...

About Howard Hughes:

His addiction to drugs and alcoholism was the most important factor in his loss of concentration and creativity. He married twice in his lifetime, both of which failed. He was so sensitive that he never went to the phone and picked up anything, even spoons and forks, because he was afraid of being found by his fingerprints......

He was successful in Hollywood But in other aspects of life no .....

Edited by matrix2012
  • Like 1

Okay, you win. "Goblins" live in your head. I seriously don't have time to deal with crazy today. I don't care how self professed "successful" or "wise", you claim to be. The better people are the ones who face their mental health challenges. Those are the ones I'm proud of.

On 7/22/2021 at 2:17 AM, matrix2012 said:

But now Married , Good business with good income , Has significant financial capital

Congratulations, @matrix2012!
It sounds as though your life and your circumstances have improved tremendously  since 2015. Keep up the good work.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, moonman said:

Did the OP not say he was previously diagnosed with schizophrenia? I thought he did but the broken english is hard to follow. Regardless if it was or not, now is the time to go back for a checkup.

The fact that he thinks successful people can't have mental illness is a huge red flag here. That's proven wrong and a very shortsighted excuse. ANYBODY can have it.

Yes , as I said in the first report , I am using medicines about 3 months. But I realized that they have no effect, so I stopped using them

I made sure that what I was experiencing did not come from within me, it was com from exterior.

I am sure I am in the face of an external intelligent being. I have researched this. I have verified and ....

I am not saying that successful people cannot have mental illness. Pay attention:

First, we are talking about a specific mental illness called severe paranoid schizophrenia 

Second, I say that a person with severe paranoid schizophrenia can not have a successful life in all its aspects.
It is not possible without treatment without medication.

I think this statement is correct.

Edited by matrix2012

18 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Okay, you win. "Goblins" live in your head. I seriously don't have time to deal with crazy today. I don't care how self professed "successful" or "wise", you claim to be. The better people are the ones who face their mental health challenges. Those are the ones I'm proud of.

Yep, not going to win. He's not going to listen to reason. No point in responding to it anymore. There will be no change until actual doctors get imvolved, as they should be. Hopefully they will get involved before something bad happens.

The thread is like reading an example case file on schizophrenia.

Edited by moonman
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, simplybill said:

Congratulations, @matrix2012!
It sounds as though your life and your circumstances have improved tremendously  since 2015. Keep up the good work.

Thanks , Good luck to you

Maybe similar to the water Lily , 
At first they are in the swamp , But the end is beautiful

A great one said:
Weak human beings are eliminated in adversity,
Those who survive become stronger.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, moonman said:

Yep, not going to win. He's not going to listen to reason. No point in responding to it anymore. There will be no change until actual doctors get imvolved, as they should be. Hopefully they will get involved before something bad happens.

The thread is like reading an example case file on schizophrenia.

Have you ever seen a patient with schizophrenia up close?

Search in Youtube , "schizophrenia interview" , 

Try to watch a number of videos, their level of delirium, their mental state

Then read my texts again, see if I am a schizophrenic case or not
Judgment without prejudice

Again, it doesn't matter if there are unseen creatures or not

We, the Humans on earth must strive to become better human beings and build a better earth

I agree with you
Enough discussion

I will try to visit here again in the future years
If the Internet is not cut off in Iran
Time is the best judge.

• Like 1

On 8/27/2021 at 11:02 PM, matrix2012 said:

Truth

Please cite the bit in the terms or rules or 'About' statement, that say that.

If not, then I'd suggest the correct thing to do would be to return and post your apology and admit you have tried shut down and censor discussion.

And have a long think about this until it sinks in...

1. Are there mysteries out there?  Hint - Yes.

2. Are some mysteries explained or explainable?  Hint - Yes.  In fact ...  MOST.

3.  How then would a sensible person go about finding the truly UNexplained ones?

Hint - may I suggest it involves looking at all the mysteries and applying some common sense - aka genuine debate.

• Like 2

• The title was changed to uncontrollable telepathy
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked