Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

uncontrollable telepathy


majid_nowandish
 Share

Recommended Posts

....

Edited by majid_nowandish
Removing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Okay? Whom are you addressing? Anyone or everyone? 

 

I don't know , Not said to me any data about this. The unseen word is more complex than we think

This is the work of researchers investigating the genesis of the corona virus.

The information about the Iran, published in the official newspapers. That's interesting! Not ? That's hint

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, majid_nowandish said:

 

I don't know , Not said to me any data about this. The unseen word is more complex than we think

This is the work of researchers investigating the genesis of the corona virus.

The information about the Iran, published in the official newspapers. That's interesting! Not ? That's hint

I'm just curious as to who you might be addressing is all. I don't care about covid.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, majid_nowandish said:

 

I don't know , Not said to me any data about this. The unseen word is more complex than we think

This is the work of researchers investigating the genesis of the corona virus.

The information about the Iran, published in the official newspapers. That's interesting! Not ? That's hint

That’s interesting information, but I’m wondering if you’re laying the foundation for a topic other than your original topic?
I want to hear what you have to say, but you may need to ask the forum moderators to change the original title of this discussion so we can understand the point you want to make.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't agree with that.  If it were ALL nature, how do you explain most of us being able to change certain behviors once we grow up and leave our parents homes?   I know I have changed a lot since I left home,  my thinking, my habits, etc.  It is Not all nature.  We adapt to our environment.  Anyone who cannot adapt will fail most of the time by trying to make the environment adapt to them.  No, I am not talking about inventions to make life easier, I am talking about things like growing up on a farm and moving to the city, you have to adapt.   Or leaving your farm at 18 and joining the military, if you can't adapt you will get kicked out.    Maybe adaptability is part of our nature, some find it easier than others, but that is not the complete story.

We can change certain behaviors...we can make choices about this or that.   To what extent though is one actually able to adapt...some are better at adapting than others.  What determines whether an individual can change behaviors or not?  Is it in our dna?  Is it our reasoning abilities or lack thereof...and does our dna control that as well?  And if one is able to readily adapt...what are the limits to the ability to adapt?  dna?  

The complete story...that is what I am talking about.  Of course there are all kinds of choices everyone has to make.  But the choices that we make...to what degree is that choice already decided by our dna sequencing code?

Don't mean to drone on and on about dna sequencing code...I don't even know if that is even a thing.  I just find the subject fascinating and I think it explains alot about what people do or don't do and why.  Probably not the end all of end all...but take this example:

They say that smoking causes cancer?  If smoking causes lung cancers...to what extent is it the actual substances ingested into the lungs that cause the cancers, because not everyone  who  smokes gets lung cancer.  And then some people like my friend who died of cancer in high school at the age of 17...never smoked...so what caused the cancer.  Again I hate to drone on so this is the last thing I'll say about it...but a huge unknown in medicine is to what extent does the dna factor in.  It would be nice to have a dna genome.    

Edited by joc
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/12/2022 at 11:37 PM, joc said:

There is no 'finding' kindness.   That too is a myth.  Most of what we think we know is a myth...in my very humble opinion.  Because who we are and what we are and what we think and how we think and if we have a God Complex or if we don't have a God Complex...all of that has absolutely nothing to do with anything more than the DNA Sequencing Code.  Most of what we are as individuals is a direct result of that Code.  

That being said, I wasn't judging or anything...I'm just stating factual stuff.  If the OP is stating factual stuff...how would I know?  He could be from Iran, he could be the guy across the street...it makes no difference.  People are people and how they are has very little to do with things that actually can be changed.

When you stop to think about how we as individuals react with each other, in society, one on one, on forums...certain people come across as very different...well...they are very different, not a good thing nor a bad thing...it is just the result of the dna sequencing code.  You might start out with blonde hair and in your twenties it turns brown...you might start out short and wind up very tall...you might start out the nicest kid on the planet and become a psychopath.  Our dna sequencing code has almost everything to do with it.  I'm not even sure we have any free will at all.  And, I think most if not all of our choices are already predetermined by our dna sequencing code.  A flow chart that directs the sequencing code...If person A slaps me in the face...what are my choices...according to the flow chart of the dna sequencing code, they might be very slim to none.   You just never know.

I also met the Jesus. He made me believe in God, several years ago, I was looking forward to seeing him again . in an allegorical body...... رجعت، تناسخ،

My real first name is Majid and Holy Quran Majid is my father and mother باذن ربی. Hint.. Pay attention Majid Majid

I can save the world and earth باذن ربی

هرمنوتیک، اثر پروانه ای، سیستم های آشوبی choatic systems , Hermeneutics combined , Unresolved issue ,

Tonight, انشالله, I will put the draft of my book, version 0.2, here. Please help me help me! Help Me!!!. Distribute it among the people. Let people know

I'm just that butterfly wing movement, Chaotic systems

The unseen world is more complex than you might think. I am the servant of God انشالله

It is enough for me the God to be my resort...

Edited by majid_nowandish
Insertion
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sounds like a messiah complex...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

...pay no mind to the jumbled minds, and pay no bills for their costly thrills...

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Question 1

The unseen world is more complex than you assume. Edge5 is beneficial or harmful?

God says “Did you invent or just use electromagnetic waves?”. Cosmic rays…. Supernova…

The God says “Why are you spend macro budget, looking to receive the waves of the beginning of creation? Why do you spend macro budget survive other than the ground? In the Mars, why not the moon?”

The God said “The solar system of these 7 or 8 planets are stucked together. If one kilometer of them deviated at the beginning of creation, the earth would not be like this now, you were not alive, why do not you research about it? pay attention. The solar system has been cleverly and intelligently created. Stucked Together…!”

Ask again?                                

The God said “What is consist of magnetic particle….Never understanding … Why? Confused…. Between two magnets… Absorption or Excretion…”

 

 

الم

ذلِکَ الْکِتابُ لا رَيْبَ فيهِ هُديً لِلْمُتَّقينَ

الَّذينَ يُؤْمِنُونَ بِالْغَيْبِ وَ يُقيمُونَ الصَّلاةَ وَ مِمَّا رَزَقْناهُمْ يُنْفِقُونَ

Edited by majid_nowandish
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, majid_nowandish said:

The God said “The solar system of these 7 or 8 planets are stucked together.

God doesn't know the exact number of planets?

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

God doesn't know the exact number of planets?

He was drunk that day.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, joc said:

We can change certain behaviors...we can make choices about this or that.   To what extent though is one actually able to adapt...some are better at adapting than others.  What determines whether an individual can change behaviors or not?  Is it in our dna?  Is it our reasoning abilities or lack thereof...and does our dna control that as well?  And if one is able to readily adapt...what are the limits to the ability to adapt?  dna?  

The complete story...that is what I am talking about.  Of course there are all kinds of choices everyone has to make.  But the choices that we make...to what degree is that choice already decided by our dna sequencing code?

Don't mean to drone on and on about dna sequencing code...I don't even know if that is even a thing.  I just find the subject fascinating and I think it explains alot about what people do or don't do and why.  Probably not the end all of end all...but take this example:

They say that smoking causes cancer?  If smoking causes lung cancers...to what extent is it the actual substances ingested into the lungs that cause the cancers, because not everyone  who  smokes gets lung cancer.  And then some people like my friend who died of cancer in high school at the age of 17...never smoked...so what caused the cancer.  Again I hate to drone on so this is the last thing I'll say about it...but a huge unknown in medicine is to what extent does the dna factor in.  It would be nice to have a dna genome.    

There are so many variables.  My cousin is a PHD scientist that has spent 35 years studying DNA & RNA and the factors that can affect RNA are numerous.   And one person who smokes 60 years may not get cancer or emphezima, and one who smokes 20 years may;  too many variables, and some may be genetic, but a lot are environmental, emotional and mental.    "They say" a lot of things without taking all factors into account.   My dad lived to be 88, though he was a drug addict and alcoholic, most would not have survived, but there was one thing he did that I think kept him going longer, he had a high fiber diet and he walked everyday, the only two things he did to take care of himself.   His mental state was always borderline suicidal but never did he cross that line, and emotionally he was a constant rage or basket case.   Two things I think contribute to physical health, however somehow he lived to be 88.   It was not mostly genetic because his siblings, who had his same bad habits died young.   He has a sister who is 91 and she was a tea totaler, always on the go until recently when she is not able any more to get out much.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

There are so many variables.  My cousin is a PHD scientist that has spent 35 years studying DNA & RNA and the factors that can affect RNA are numerous.   And one person who smokes 60 years may not get cancer or emphezima, and one who smokes 20 years may;  too many variables, and some may be genetic, but a lot are environmental, emotional and mental.    "They say" a lot of things without taking all factors into account.   My dad lived to be 88, though he was a drug addict and alcoholic, most would not have survived, but there was one thing he did that I think kept him going longer, he had a high fiber diet and he walked everyday, the only two things he did to take care of himself.   His mental state was always borderline suicidal but never did he cross that line, and emotionally he was a constant rage or basket case.   Two things I think contribute to physical health, however somehow he lived to be 88.   It was not mostly genetic because his siblings, who had his same bad habits died young.   He has a sister who is 91 and she was a tea totaler, always on the go until recently when she is not able any more to get out much.   

Why the map of the human genome remained barren in the Valley of Wonder

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, majid_nowandish said:

Why the map of the human genome remained barren in the Valley of Wonder

I don't understand your question.  Where is the Valley of Wonder? what map of the human genome do you refer to?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

There are so many variables.  My cousin is a PHD scientist that has spent 35 years studying DNA & RNA and the factors that can affect RNA are numerous.   And one person who smokes 60 years may not get cancer or emphezima, and one who smokes 20 years may;  too many variables, and some may be genetic, but a lot are environmental, emotional and mental.    "They say" a lot of things without taking all factors into account.   My dad lived to be 88, though he was a drug addict and alcoholic, most would not have survived, but there was one thing he did that I think kept him going longer, he had a high fiber diet and he walked everyday, the only two things he did to take care of himself.   His mental state was always borderline suicidal but never did he cross that line, and emotionally he was a constant rage or basket case.   Two things I think contribute to physical health, however somehow he lived to be 88.   It was not mostly genetic because his siblings, who had his same bad habits died young.   He has a sister who is 91 and she was a tea totaler, always on the go until recently when she is not able any more to get out much.   

Not discounting your cousins scientific research at all.  I  haven't researched anything.  I just think.  I think...two entities...a human male sperm...carrying with it the dna of countless years...and a female egg...also carrying with it the dna of countless years.  Combined...a completely different dna structure appears...and it goes on and on and on.  It's just a very interesting subject and I don't really know much about any of it.  But then, I've never been one to just glom onto anything...I just think my thoughts and wonder.:)

One thing I do know however...the OP doesn't have a clue about much of anything...because the OP is obsessed with his 'knowledge' that he believes is relevant above anyone else.  I know nothing...I just think about what I know...and I think about what I don't know.

I leave this thread now because...there isn't really much to be said about anything else in it.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Dear,

 

https://dolphinmaghalat.blogspot.com/2022/01/reconciling-science-w-religion-gift.html

The Reconciling Science w Religion v1.0 is published.

Please study it and give me your suggests to improve it :tu:

The example of the me, like the example of Bahا'u'll .h, with similarities and differences. I stood firm on the right.

Be succeed

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, majid_nowandish said:

Dear,

 

https://dolphinmaghalat.blogspot.com/2022/01/reconciling-science-w-religion-gift.html

The Reconciling Science w Religion v1.0 is published.

Please study it and give me your suggests to improve it :tu:

The example of the me, like the example of Bahا'u'll .h, with similarities and differences. I stood firm on the right.

Be succeed

Please post an excerpt here.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Please post an excerpt here.

Dear,

It is impossible, This book is 420 page, How can I put a one-page summary of it here?

You can read the Prefix section of book as an excerpt

Edited by majid_nowandish
Insertion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, majid_nowandish said:

Dear,

It is impossible, This book is 420 page, How can I put a one-page summary of it here?

You can read the Prefix section of book as an excerpt

If you can’t summarize it in a page, it’s probably not worth writing a 420 page book about it.

Not a direct criticism, just a general observation.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, majid_nowandish said:

Dear,

It is impossible, This book is 420 page, How can I put a one-page summary of it here?

You can read the Prefix section of book as an excerpt

And how can you expect us to read 420 pages just to understand your ramblings?

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

And how can you expect us to read 420 pages just to understand your ramblings?

I might sacrifice my sanity for the greater good of the forum. 

Never mind, I can't read the language. So this is a massive waste of my time. I don't feel like putting everything through a translator.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

The Prefix of Book (English):

There is severe censorship in Iran. It is not possible to publish a book contrary to the beliefs of the government and the ideology of this disgraceful government. Anyone who wants to do so will be arrested and tortured. He was martyred and ...

I searched for a long time until I found a suitable religious intellectual site (Niloufar(neeloofar) site) that publishes two or three page articles.

The lotus (Niloufar) flower has a special meaning in mysticism, the flower that grows in the swamp.

              

I was succeed to publish a number of my articles under a pseudonym.

https://neeloofar.org/category/professorsresearchers/majid-noandish/

After a while, this site also avoided publishing my articles, and I was forced to publish articles and attract members in a telegram channel with a virtual number, and I became ill again and was hospitalized due to excessive work pressure. The atmosphere of the telegram is not suitable for such a heavy work, especially in the atmosphere of the Iranian people.

After that I also lost access to that virtual number. The articles are really concise. The Chapter 1 is really summary book.

In https://neeloofar.org the target was attract of Rationalists at first.

But after a while, the atheists started arguing and protesting, trying to attract the audience from among them.

So target changed to attract atheists. I had to act anonymously, in the footnotes the questions, the answers, the comments, the content is clearer and clearer.

In the Telegram channel, the audience was traditional religions was backward from modernity. But it was not effective in the Iranian atmosphere.

These articles are all collected in this book, chapter 1. It was ordered as published on the Neeloofar website and then on the Telegram channel. They are compressed. An attempt has been made to compress a long article in 2 to 3 pages.

I took it hard on myself more than audience in. I tried to judge quite fairly.

Measure and measure the validity of the important articles

I was born a traditional Muslim, I became an atheist, I changed and became an agnostic, I returned to the intellectual Islum with a new attitude by temporary master, and .....

                                                

My temporary, anonymous master believed it was the reincarnation of Jesus or the apostles of Jesus.

 

Also , I have also had many spiritual experiences during my life.

My real first name is Majid and The Holy Qur'an Majid guided me through the difficult days of my life. The real parents are really the Quran Majid. Pay Attention Majid and Majid!

Two parallel currents that go together to meet. Its story is long ....

It is very difficult to understand the evolution of human beings, philosophical schools and religious religions from the beginning to adulthood, from adulthood to heaven.

I am now in touch with the unseen world

The example of the me, like the example of Bahا'u'll .h, with similarities and differences. I stood firm on the right.

                            

I am stable on the right, stable on principles of humanity yet.

English readers can begin this book with three beginning questions (Question 1 … 3).

Please read How to Use This Book Section at first.

 

 

 

Edited by majid_nowandish
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

Question 5 :

The God Says:

In the human, the original brain is still the main decision-maker when you got the boar. After that Your brain stopped progressing. At that time, your brain was developing very fast. Animal meat protein was very effective at that time. You have discovered these yourself. Your evolution has been slow and high.

There have been few genetic mutations and many mutations at the same time. How did the corona amicron suddenly make more than twenty genetic mutations at a time? In your opinion, does not act intelligently? The number of genetic mutations decreases and increases, it rotates, it moves, but it maintains its tentacles to be effective on humans.

How does he know the secret of his survival? Why the vaccine came became milder, changed his face suddenly. He wants to survive.

The secret of evolution is the desire to survive. Where is the virus? You can never find it.

The author  (Majid Nowandish) wonders why when the corona vaccine came, it suddenly had more than twenty genetic mutations, before that the genetic mutations were below three. Became resistant to existing vaccines. Made changes to which the vaccine no longer works. Was weakened. How to intelligently perceive changing environmental conditions and find a new way to survive? How did you notice the changes in the living environment and the endangerment of its survival?

Creatures on evolution intelligently know what components need to be preserved, what components need to mutate to adapt to their living environment and survive. Are these just the result of an accident, a chance? Are the genetic mutations all random? I do not think so.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, majid_nowandish said:

Question 5 :

The God Says:

 

In the human, the original brain is still the main decision-maker when you got the boar. After that Your brain stopped progressing. At that time, your brain was developing very fast. Animal meat protein was very effective at that time. You have discovered these yourself. Your evolution has been slow and high.

 

There have been few genetic mutations and many mutations at the same time. How did the corona amicron suddenly make more than twenty genetic mutations at a time? In your opinion, does not act intelligently? The number of genetic mutations decreases and increases, it rotates, it moves, but it maintains its tentacles to be effective on humans.

 

How does he know the secret of his survival? Why the vaccine came became milder, changed his face suddenly. He wants to survive.

 

The secret of evolution is the desire to survive. Where is the virus? You can never find it.

 

The author  (Majid Nowandish) wonders why when the corona vaccine came, it suddenly had more than twenty genetic mutations, before that the genetic mutations were below three. Became resistant to existing vaccines. Made changes to which the vaccine no longer works. Was weakened. How to intelligently perceive changing environmental conditions and find a new way to survive? How did you notice the changes in the living environment and the endangerment of its survival?

 

Creatures on evolution intelligently know what components need to be preserved, what components need to mutate to adapt to their living environment and survive. Are these just the result of an accident, a chance? Are the genetic mutations all random? I do not think so.

 

I think it's nature trying to reduce our population and all the pollution that goes with it. Somethings needs to or our planet will be a wasteland. I call it nature, you may call it God, it's the same thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.