Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

uncontrollable telepathy

majid_nowandish

I found this, maybe some of you would be interested.

https://www.cell.com/heliyon/fulltext/S2405-8440(21)00468-0?_returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS2405844021004680%3Fshowall%3Dtrue

"Brain to Brain communication: the possible role of brain electro-magnetic fields (As a Potential Hypothesis)"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

https://www.cell.com/heliyon/fulltext/S2405-8440(21)00468-0?_returnURL=https%3A%2F%2Flinkinghub.elsevier.com%2Fretrieve%2Fpii%2FS2405844021004680%3Fshowall%3Dtrue

"Brain to Brain communication: the possible role of brain electro-magnetic fields (As a Potential Hypothesis)"

The weakness of electro-magnetic explanations to me would be the fact that distance between the two communicators doesn't seem to matter per those claiming psychic and telepathic abilities. I've heard claims of telepathic connections even occurring across continents. In any physicalist explanation it would seems distance would be very important. 

My best theory is that these connections do not occur on the physical plane of nature but rather on the higher mental plane of nature in dimensions not directly detectable by the physical. Hence, the too often scientists' dislike of this subject and their attempts at dismissal.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

The weakness of electro-magnetic explanations to me would be the fact that distance between the two communicators doesn't seem to matter per those claiming psychic and telepathic abilities. I've heard claims of telepathic connections even occurring across continents. In any physicalist explanation it would seems distance would be very important. 

My best theory is that these connections do not occur on the physical plane of nature but rather on the higher mental plane of nature in dimensions not directly detectable by the physical. Hence, the too often scientists' dislike of this subject and their attempts at dismissal.

I agree.  It is scientists trying to explain something using only physical parameters and ignoring anything they can't link to the physical.  But they are at least looking at it, trying to explain it, which means someone has acknowledged it as a real phenomenon.   None of them will ever get a handle on telepathy or any other paranormal activity until they accept that our consciousness does not reside in our brain, that we are more than the sum of our physical parts.

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I agree.  It is scientists trying to explain something using only physical parameters and ignoring anything they can't link to the physical.  But they are at least looking at it, trying to explain it, which means someone has acknowledged it as a real phenomenon.   None of them will ever get a handle on telepathy or any other paranormal activity until they accept that our consciousness does not reside in our brain, that we are more than the sum of our physical parts.

However the paper you presented starts off with:

Up now, the communication between brains of different humans or animals has been confirmed and confined by the sensory medium and motor facilities of body. Recently, direct brain-to-brain communication (DBBC) outside the conventional five senses has been verified between animals and humans. 

I do not think all scientists or even the resident skeptics on this forum accept the opening lines of that paper.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

However the paper you presented starts off with:

Up now, the communication between brains of different humans or animals has been confirmed and confined by the sensory medium and motor facilities of body. Recently, direct brain-to-brain communication (DBBC) outside the conventional five senses has been verified between animals and humans. 

I do not think all scientists or even the resident skeptics on this forum accept the opening lines of that paper.

That's true, but at least it is out there, and you know there are things we know scientifically now that were doubted or misunderstood by scientists 100 years ago.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

My prev. post was deleted?

Sorry, but please don't follow me on Twitter. currently, I am focusing on introducing the evil face of Iran's government to the Muslim people of Iran. I am trying to introduce real Islam to people. Iran's satanic government as the axis of evil. Being followed by American people can arouse the suspicion of Iranian people.

Twitter1.JPG

• Confused 1

Zelesanki is a brave and patriotic man. But unfortunately, he is not very familiar with the global arrangement of East and West bloc. He is not familiar with global geopolitics. He was an actor. Yesterday or today, he said that when we reach peace, Russia will become a democratic country free from nuclear weapons. It will take at least a hundred years.

On the other hand, Dimitri Medvedev, who plays a key role in the basic decisions in Russia, has said that if Russia is to lose this war, we will use nuclear bombs.

From the military point of view, Russia, the Eastern Bloc, has a balanced amount of nuclear bombs compared to the United States. Now an arrangement of allies and the allies is being formed similar to the previous world wars like in the previous world wars. After years of care, the Western Bloc is now carelessly starting a war with the Eastern Bloc. Somewhere this situation will get out of control. America, as one of the world powers, will not be immune and cannot remain indifferent.

Now Iran, Russia and Belarus are forming allies. The combination of Iran and Russia is very dangerous and will lead to the third world war. In Islamic Ahadith, we have a possibility that two-thirds of the people of the earth will be killed, God forbid, seek refuge in God.

The government of Iran is an ideological government, very extreme and radical, Muslim, Aryan race, in no way should it be allowed to blackmail the Russian government (military equipment, etc.). It should not be allowed, maybe later Russia will play with Iran's ticket to reduce sanctions and provide Iran with an atomic bomb in exchange for reducing sanctions and the West not agreeing with it.

Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) Corps are the evils of the world, they have polluted God's earth in the name of God. In no way should Iran get an atomic bomb.

North Korea has a defensive strategy, but Iran's strategy is to attack and spread its revolution.

I am the Promised Mahdi in Islam, nicknamed Abasaleh Al-Mahdi, which can be considered as the father of establishing world peace. I am connected with God. At the same time, I am a thinker. These are my analytical opinions.

If Russia is not member in NATO, it is part of the Heartland region. It does not have a special mountainous border with Ukraine. He has the right not to allow Ukraine to join NATO. Now there is no reason for Russia not to be part of NATO. The current global systems are outdated and need to be revised. As I heard, Russia applied for membership in NATO, but it was not approved. The Security Council is old and facing a dilemma. Is the Security Council functioning at all now with the conflict between Western countries and Russia?

You talk about American democracy, but the Security Council is run in the worst way without any democracy. Most of your own people, as far as I know and have looked at statistics, are against the right of veto.

Either both should join NATO or neither. Russia is a superior military power. It is possible that he will actually hit a nuclear bomb. Didn't America do it? Do not take it easy!

let's move on. what's the solution? In my opinion, efforts should be made to establish peace between Ukraine and Russia. Russia should be prevented from falling into Iran's trap. Russia is a civilized country, it is different from the government of Iran.

Earth is endangered by humans. We should try to save ourselves from the danger of extinction by reducing conflicts, cooperation of all countries and greater unity among countries. We must protect the earth. For the God, preserving the earth is much, much more important than preserving the dangerous and wild human species. تمام. والسلام

Leave aside the fierce competition in the rate of economic progress by a few tenths or a few percent higher or lower. All of you are in complete prosperity. Extravagance and wastage, the consumption of earth's resources must be reduced quickly, otherwise your economic progress will suddenly fall to the first place with war and other factors. You will return to the first place. America should not think that it is in a safe area this time. There is no place of refuge for you except the earth, so try to preserve it. It's time for conflicts and fruitless competitions to end as soon as possible. Be satisfied and satisfied. والسلام. تمام

10 hours ago, majid_nowandish said:

Sorry, but please don't follow me on Twitter. currently, I am focusing on introducing the evil face of Iran's government to the Muslim people of Iran. I am trying to introduce real Islam to people. Iran's satanic government as the axis of evil. Being followed by American people can arouse the suspicion of Iranian people.

Twitter1.JPG

What does this have to do with "uncontrolable telepathy"?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, majid_nowandish said:

Zelesanki is a brave and patriotic man. But unfortunately, he is not very familiar with the global arrangement of East and West bloc. He is not familiar with global geopolitics. He was an actor. Yesterday or today, he said that when we reach peace, Russia will become a democratic country free from nuclear weapons. It will take at least a hundred years.

On the other hand, Dimitri Medvedev, who plays a key role in the basic decisions in Russia, has said that if Russia is to lose this war, we will use nuclear bombs.

From the military point of view, Russia, the Eastern Bloc, has a balanced amount of nuclear bombs compared to the United States. Now an arrangement of allies and the allies is being formed similar to the previous world wars like in the previous world wars. After years of care, the Western Bloc is now carelessly starting a war with the Eastern Bloc. Somewhere this situation will get out of control. America, as one of the world powers, will not be immune and cannot remain indifferent.

Now Iran, Russia and Belarus are forming allies. The combination of Iran and Russia is very dangerous and will lead to the third world war. In Islamic Ahadith, we have a possibility that two-thirds of the people of the earth will be killed, God forbid, seek refuge in God.

The government of Iran is an ideological government, very extreme and radical, Muslim, Aryan race, in no way should it be allowed to blackmail the Russian government (military equipment, etc.). It should not be allowed, maybe later Russia will play with Iran's ticket to reduce sanctions and provide Iran with an atomic bomb in exchange for reducing sanctions and the West not agreeing with it.

Iran's Islamic Revolutionary Guard (IRGC) Corps are the evils of the world, they have polluted God's earth in the name of God. In no way should Iran get an atomic bomb.

North Korea has a defensive strategy, but Iran's strategy is to attack and spread its revolution.

I am the Promised Mahdi in Islam, nicknamed Abasaleh Al-Mahdi, which can be considered as the father of establishing world peace. I am connected with God. At the same time, I am a thinker. These are my analytical opinions.

If Russia is not member in NATO, it is part of the Heartland region. It does not have a special mountainous border with Ukraine. He has the right not to allow Ukraine to join NATO. Now there is no reason for Russia not to be part of NATO. The current global systems are outdated and need to be revised. As I heard, Russia applied for membership in NATO, but it was not approved. The Security Council is old and facing a dilemma. Is the Security Council functioning at all now with the conflict between Western countries and Russia?

You talk about American democracy, but the Security Council is run in the worst way without any democracy. Most of your own people, as far as I know and have looked at statistics, are against the right of veto.

Either both should join NATO or neither. Russia is a superior military power. It is possible that he will actually hit a nuclear bomb. Didn't America do it? Do not take it easy!

let's move on. what's the solution? In my opinion, efforts should be made to establish peace between Ukraine and Russia. Russia should be prevented from falling into Iran's trap. Russia is a civilized country, it is different from the government of Iran.

Earth is endangered by humans. We should try to save ourselves from the danger of extinction by reducing conflicts, cooperation of all countries and greater unity among countries. We must protect the earth. For the God, preserving the earth is much, much more important than preserving the dangerous and wild human species. تمام. والسلام

Leave aside the fierce competition in the rate of economic progress by a few tenths or a few percent higher or lower. All of you are in complete prosperity. Extravagance and wastage, the consumption of earth's resources must be reduced quickly, otherwise your economic progress will suddenly fall to the first place with war and other factors. You will return to the first place. America should not think that it is in a safe area this time. There is no place of refuge for you except the earth, so try to preserve it. It's time for conflicts and fruitless competitions to end as soon as possible. Be satisfied and satisfied. والسلام. تمام

Please copy this to a new thread.   Title it so we know what you are talking about.   This is a telepathy thread, not politics.   If it is a story it still needs it's own thread.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, majid_nowandish said:

Your last few posts have nothing to do with the topic - we have existing sections/threads for discussing politics, current affairs and the situation in Ukraine.

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Saru said:

Your last few posts have nothing to do with the topic - we have existing sections/threads for discussing politics, current affairs and the situation in Ukraine.

I don't know where it is?

On 8/7/2021 at 4:22 AM, ChrLzs said:

..it's a bit of an embarrassment when your 'experiment' is based on a false premise

Surely this depends upon the criteria used in the initial selection of the twins, namely the definition of 'identical'.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

What does this have to do with "uncontrolable telepathy"?

This thread is the only remaining report from me in English from 2015 on wards. Its name is now wrong. But I tend to remain unchanged.

• 2 weeks later...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, jasmin_13 said:

Dear, I didn't understand what you meant. It is possible to explain more

Extrasensory perception or ESP, also called sixth sense ??

On 3/31/2022 at 2:51 PM, Desertrat56 said:

Is this true:Up now, the communication between brains of different humans or animals has been confirmed and confined by the sensory medium and motor facilities of body. Recently, direct brain-to-brain communication (DBBC) outside the conventional five senses has been verified between animals and humans.?

Edit: Oh, I see papageorge has already raised this point:

'However the paper you presented starts off with:

I do not think all scientists or even the resident skeptics on this forum accept the opening lines of that paper.'

Edited by pellinore
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, pellinore said:

Is this true:Up now, the communication between brains of different humans or animals has been confirmed and confined by the sensory medium and motor facilities of body. Recently, direct brain-to-brain communication (DBBC) outside the conventional five senses has been verified between animals and humans.?

Edit: Oh, I see papageorge has already raised this point:

'However the paper you presented starts off with:

I do not think all scientists or even the resident skeptics on this forum accept the opening lines of that paper.'

It is worded weirdly and scientists, as far as I know, are not looking at this as there is no money or support for this.   It has been a long time since I posted that link and have no memory of why I did.

However, I have had experience that prove to me (no one else because I didn't have any studies set up that would compile data) that dogs are telepathic with humans, humans are telepathic with each other and anything else I say on this subject is just anecdotes that you can take or leave.   There is more proof for it than there is for a deity that meddles in our lives, and real skeptics will not decree it impossible, as that is not what the word "skeptic" means.   But many people think science has proven or disproven everything and they will seem like skeptics except they aren't as their minds are made up and nothing is going to change the way they think.   Those people don't even understand how science investigation works.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, majid_nowandish said:

Dear, I didn't understand what you meant. It is possible to explain more

Extrasensory perception or ESP, also called sixth sense ??

Yes, I believe telepathy is a sixth sense. Or something more. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

It is worded weirdly and scientists, as far as I know, are not looking at this as there is no money or support for this.   It has been a long time since I posted that link and have no memory of why I did.

However, I have had experience that prove to me (no one else because I didn't have any studies set up that would compile data) that dogs are telepathic with humans, humans are telepathic with each other and anything else I say on this subject is just anecdotes that you can take or leave.   There is more proof for it than there is for a deity that meddles in our lives, and real skeptics will not decree it impossible, as that is not what the word "skeptic" means.   But many people think science has proven or disproven everything and they will seem like skeptics except they aren't as their minds are made up and nothing is going to change the way they think.   Those people don't even understand how science investigation works.  

Scientists don't know how the brain works. Cognitive science is attempting to study this, and it is an amalgam of different disciplines (Cognitive science - Wikipedia). I have thought about this and find it confusing- why am I me, and will I be born again in the future, as someone else, also thinking I am me? Because we all think we are 'us'. And for all of us, the world we live in is the 'real' world. Someone who lived in Athens 2500 years ago lived in the real world, as did someone in 16th Century Paris, or 21st Century New York. They are all real worlds to the people who live in them, but they are very unreal to me. I'll get my coat.

1 minute ago, pellinore said:

Scientists don't know how the brain works. Cognitive science is attempting to study this, and it is an amalgam of different disciplines (Cognitive science - Wikipedia). I have thought about this and find it confusing- why am I me, and will I be born again in the future, as someone else, also thinking I am me? Because we all think we are 'us'. And for all of us, the world we live in is the 'real' world. Someone who lived in Athens 2500 years ago lived in the real world, as did someone in 16th Century Paris, or 21st Century New York. They are all real worlds to the people who live in them, but they are very unreal to me. I'll get my coat.

I have thought about this and from what I can gather the biggest problem is the bias that everything happens in the brain, which I feel (based on experiences I have had) is short sighted and will continually cripple any real investigation into consciousness.  

• The title was changed to uncontrollable telepathy
1 hour ago, majid_nowandish said:

Dear the title of this topic can be changed without the URL of it change?

Changing the title will change the URL, however the old URL will redirect automatically to the new one.

• Like 2