Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I feel STUCK........?

PSI Rockin

Hello...thanks for reading :tu: if I may say.

I need some help from anyone who knows about Psychic stuff...thanks!

So I feel STUCK in life right now. My mom is an extreme christian. like every little tiny thing that happens, she mentions god in it lol. and lately, I've been experiencing things that she wont like. For example: If I tell her that, I'm able to make a part of my body that is hurt. like say, a headache? If I concentrate positively on it. it actually starts to feel better. And she might come back it at like "Oh... You should let Christ do the job, and "trust" in him to do it for you..." and stuff like that. and then she might start lecturing me on... How the bible prohibits "psychic medium" practices and all that stuff... UGH!

I need you're guys' thoughts seriously. I'm loosing my mind over this whole extremism on things. PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!! Did I mention, THANK YOU?

• Like 1

ok, this would best be placed in another forum but I will try to tackle this.

Most of the feeling better is a mental construct inherent in our basic biological architecture.

What does that mean, think good things and feel better due to the effects of positive thoughts.

As for faith that is another very complex issue. Take your time, look at life and decide for yourself where faith fits into your life at any given point in living.

Your mother has your best interests in her heart and is trying to protect/arm you for an enlightened future. Accept her for who she is and take the best parts of what she has to teach you which will enable you to grow into a better person.

Also, take your coffee black otherwise you will rot your teeth.

• Like 2

I'm going to assume you're still living with your parents so keep in mind that won't be a forever thing. And I can't add anything to what bubbly mentioned about the mind-body effect. Our thoughts affect us not only mentally but physically as well.

Hello,

I encourage respect for all ways of being with compassion. Quietly go about following your interests as it relates to mind over matter. Discussions with others who hold strong beliefs can be supportive for them without demeaning any of your points of view.

John

Thanks all for the great info! Yes I did not know where else to put this because I did not know of any other forums that have psychic stuff in them. Yes I still live with her, and I understand she is trying to do what bubbly has. it's just a little over the top for me. I do try my best to respect her =). thanks again! it means a whole effing lot!