Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Could Facebook one day utilize telepathy ?

UM-Bot

Mark Zuckerberg recently outlined what might be in store for the social media platform in the future.

Having recently acquired virtual reality company Oculus VR, Facebook has certainly been looking ahead lately with its investments in technology that is likely to transform the landscape of immersive entertainment and online social interactions over the next few years.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/283352/could-facebook-one-day-utilize-telepathy

Last thing I want is someone reading my thoughts! Facebook is evil, I'll have none of that!

The only social network I want to belong to is my face...

TheLeagueMyFace-425x283.png

:tu:

• Like 3

God help us.

• Like 1

I like that space between people that we like to call "stay out of my comfort zone." In fact, I would never participate in any direct brain-to-brain communication. I would, however, hire an assistant that would act as translator for me when direct brain-to-brainers needed a meeting with me.

• Like 1

Facebook is a fad 15 years from now something better will be here and Facebook will be done.

Just my 2 cents lol

Edited by coolguy
  • Like 2

Remember that writing is a form of telepathy - transferring a thought from my head in to yours. If you look at the evolution of how we communicate, the time it takes to "transfer thoughts" keeps getting shorter. Electronic telepathy is inevitable, imo. In fact, did anyone else read that very recently they successfully transmitted a word between 2 peoples minds? It was over a long distance, done with special headgear hooked up to the Internet but the concept has just been proven...

Facebook is a fad 15 years from now something better will be here and Facebook will be done.

Just my 2 cents lol

I was about to make a Friendsters joke, but, punch beaten to.....

• Like 1

Electronic devices like smartphones will soon be so smart they will anticipate most of your next moves. They will read your eyeballs. Facebook won't go away. It will only evolve. I honestly think first contact with alien beings will suddenly occurs in a telepathic galactic internet. Human beings will become aware of them all of a sudden one day.

No thanks! Facebook is annoying just have to read people's stupid posts! I would hate for them to be transfered into my mind. I think Zuckerberg has lost his mind. As it is people are ready to go back to pen and paper. So yeah screw facebook

Hmmm, how about rediscovering the act of face-to-face social interaction. How novel.

Nothing bad could ever happen with that technology. Ever.

If 'using telepathy' became common place its pretty bloody obvious that it would be used on Facebook, as it would with most forms of communication...

Lets wait and see on the telepathy part first though.

Resistance is futile...you will be assimilated. We are Facebook....prepare to become one with the collective.

• 2 weeks later...

Just my 2 cents lol

I couldn't agree more! Facebook to me is simply a fad during this particular time of the century. In 15 years time though, we'll be onto something much more exciting and facebook will be that silly social time wasting app that almost everyone on the planet got sucked in to. No offense to current Facebook users. :)