Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

need help

meganmarti

Hello....someone help me to get out of frustration...i am unable to,stay peaceful abd its because of my.mother who never wants to understand me......iam unable to concentrate or meditate......how can i stay calm.....its not as simple as it sounds....iam suffering a lot.....please help...

Parents seldom really understand their kids, just the way of the world.

Move out & away just far enough that you can live your own life but still drop by for Sunday supper.

• Like 1

You only ever have 1 Mum who is trying to guide you into the dangerous adult world, take her advise because she loves you and one day you will realise that she is right.Parents can be frustrating but they mean well.

Hello....someone help me to get out of frustration...i am unable to,stay peaceful abd its because of my.mother who never wants to understand me......iam unable to concentrate or meditate......how can i stay calm.....its not as simple as it sounds....iam suffering a lot.....please help...

If you cannot escape your frustration, have you tried channeling it into something?

I know it sounds silly, but sometimes a physical activity or a hobby can be a great way of doing something productive with your frustrations.

• Like 2

Your mother means well, and the good news is you wont be a kid (or teen?) forever. Once you move away from home you'll be able to create your own nest, untill then, just explain to her to you need some you time. She may be your mom, but shes still a person, so voice your opinion in a respectfull way. Maybe joing a yoga class, or go take some long nature walks, that should help you relax.

I have this frustration as well, but only on and off. I'm taking it as a learning experience on how to deal with clashing with other people until I'm actually able to move and have my own little sanctuary.

I wish you a lot of luck and hope you stay safe!

~Sabrina