Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

visualizing

meganmarti

I always tried to practise telekinesis and telepathy....everyone says visualization s the key......but i dont know what i should be visualizing during the practise ....can someone here explain me that in a bit detailed way...thank u

Hi,

The idea is to use the imagination and not the intellect. There is no "should" or even "should not", just allowing. These things can never be explained, they must be experienced.

I hope these thoughts will help you.

John

• Like 1

Whomever told you 'visualization is the key', should be the one to tell you how that is the case. No?

Other than,

Visualizing the desired object moving before it does, i don't see how visualization is any more key than that.. However, my personal experiences of telekinesis have been kept minimal, working only with flames and clouds, really no major exploration into it for me, so far as i get bored and don't really see the point to telekinesis. When there's so much else i prefer to do.

As with telepathy...

For me,'Visualization' is not the key to my understanding, awareness nor practise of telepathy.

To me, the key is getting oneself vibrational attuned to the frequency of the other. Tuning in on the same frequency of that person or persons, is the predominant key focus.

As it allows you to hear, feel, whatever you wish to call the registrations and translations.

I have Also found reading auras adds to my clarity of translations. As too, understanding micro facial expressions and the study of body language. Really good as they are a great excuse as to why i know what is really going on with others without freaking people out too much.

Learning to read people really helped me, in my self assuredness and confirms my telepathic registrations without having to try and go into details with the other person or persons you are reading.

When it comes to telepathy, i am well versed in it's daily practise on a receptional basis.

And it really is about the 'Tuning fork principle' of aligning with the same frequencies as the others are thinking... The pit falls are that you may not wish to really go there.

As most have sloppy thinking and don't really mean what they are thinking, most are just droning on in some sort of metal repetitive loop, spouting mostly monotone rubbish, really. Hardly worth listening to.

Hope this helps some. : )

Edited by Blue Star
  • Like 1

I always tried to practise telekinesis and telepathy....everyone says visualization s the key......but i dont know what i should be visualizing during the practise ....can someone here explain me that in a bit detailed way...thank u

Above all, telekinesis and telepathy are two different things. For telepathy is visualization required. For telekinesis is - in my opinion - necessary learn astral projection.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I always wondered the power of visualization has on the physical plane. You have a good question right here.

Look up some stuff online on "creative visualization" - the ones I did that I found enjoyable were for "meeting your spirit guides" - it combines some breathing exercises, relaxation and seeing yourself in a natural area, a stone seat by a gently flowing river, etc. It took a bit but eventually it was a pretty familiar and comfortable scene.

Look up some stuff online on "creative visualization" - the ones I did that I found enjoyable were for "meeting your spirit guides" - it combines some breathing exercises, relaxation and seeing yourself in a natural area, a stone seat by a gently flowing river, etc. It took a bit but eventually it was a pretty familiar and comfortable scene.

Do you have links to that?

I read it originally in a book by Ted Andrews, published by Llewelyn Press, "How to meet and work with your spirit guides". I assumed by now some variations of that had found their way to the internet (and I'm probably right), but my personal inclination towards things have changed and I've lost interest in that stuff on a personal level, though honestly, meditation and creative visualization can still be relaxing even for the most hard-nosed skeptic. Amazon http://www.amazon.com/How-Meet-Work-Spirit-Guides/dp/0738708127 (not sure I'd pay money for such a thing now, but I borrowed it the first time too).

Wisdom of the Mystic Masters, a book on new age Rosicrucian "powers", was another one with some explanations of creative visualization, though it also had a lot of "practical" experiments, like directing the rotation of a needle in a cork in a glass of water (if you can call that practical).

This doesn't have the one I used but does have one for meeting guides, though that wasn't what you were asking about: http://www.llewellyn.com/journal/article/2213

Basically it was just imaginaing a lush, comfortable area with a natural seat, relaxing, breathing easily from your diaphragm, allowing your mind to wander and looking around you at the scene as it unfolds and you notice with all your senses the scene, etc. My memory isn't great this far back so I'm sorry I can't be of more help.