Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Germany forced to release secret UFO files

The German government has lost the right to keep its research on the UFO phenomenon from the public.

Germany had long fought to keep details of its UFO investigations a secret and had blatantly denied several times that there had ever been any government interest in the topic.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/283545/germany-forced-to-release-secret-ufo-files

• Like 1

Excellent. Now we will get to the bottom of E.T. influence on Nazi Germany. Pretty sure the aliens started it and grooved hard watching all the World War II action unfolding on their viewscreens.

Excellent. Now we will get to the bottom of E.T. influence on Nazi Germany. Pretty sure the aliens started it and grooved hard watching all the World War II action unfolding on their viewscreens.

You need aliens to make a dictator?

Now that is the problem that I sometimes have with this site, you can't allways be sure if people are serious or not ?

• Like 6

Let me guess, it'll be Bluebook all over again "there are things we know, there are things we don't know".

IF they've got anything pertaining to genuine contact, that'll be classified as an "active secret" and thus unavailable for release, end result nothing new.

• Like 2

Put it this way if all was put on the table, people would understand no more than they do already. All they would get is some idea that weird things are possible.

It boils down to the fact that they have accepted and believed in an education, life style and manner of thinking, which does not allow them to have the capacity to think for themselves and to think otherwise.

The very capacity to think, and to work things out for themselves is not there, they need to be fed things, accepting what is dished up - hence the continual begging for evidence and peer reviewed articles (other people's opinions to feed them).

To work something out from ground level, unassisted is virtually impossible for them. Their immediate reaction to a problem is to resort to what they have been accustomed to, and if there is nothing to apply, they are left empty and clueless...

For example, they would not understand how an object can disappear from their sight into nothing. They do not understand how an object can be spread out into an area 100,000 times its size, and appear and or disappear into any one of those locations within the area, at translation speeds.

They cannot conceive of matter as something which is run by forces, which are not subject to space time limitations. For example, that there can be an immediate connection and relation to another object on the other side of the universe.

Reverse engineering and experiments, unless under strict guidance, will kill the scientists sooner rather than later.

Ohh here we go, the holder of secret knowledge is here to decry the villainy of teachers everywhere in forcing children into a mindset where their first thought is to ask "why?" Rather then ogle in amazement at his truthiness.

• Like 3

To work something out from ground level, unassisted is virtually impossible for them.

It's impossible for anyone. I'd hate to see someone 100% self taught about engineering, try to build a bridge. And by 100% self taught, I mean with absolutely no help whatsoever. The person would have to start out from ground level, unassisted. (That means education.)

Reverse engineering and experiments, unless under strict guidance, will kill the scientists sooner rather than later.

Funny how that's never come to light, unless the "guidance" is so strict, it's managed to keep it secret. Then we're back to the paradox of the government is too incompetent to run effectively, vs a super-efficient government that can keep the existence of interstellar/intergalactic life a secret. Or else we get into the "shadow government" baloney, for which there is no evidence.

So I'd like to see an example of scientists being killed by reverse engineering, and if it hasn't happened yet, explain why.

Edited by Leo Krupe

Let me guess, it'll be Bluebook all over again "there are things we know, there are things we don't know".

IF they've got anything pertaining to genuine contact, that'll be classified as an "active secret" and thus unavailable for release, end result nothing new.

I would agree. It's formally called "redaction", which essentially means that anything deemed by the authorities to be kept from public view is removed ..."blacked-out" Even though the court(s) officially rule to release the file(s)

That's how it work's in the US, other countries I don't know.

In most cases, to be clearly fair, this redaction is often not pertinent to the question of ET-UFO's, rather to protect locations of certain secret radar sites, communication code-words and protocol, etc...

The fact of the matter is more and more governments are preparing for disclosure..! freedom of information should be granted to all citizens from whatever country they come from? understandably due to security reasons certain official documents will be censored and I understand this.. but admittance that "piloted UFO's" are real is like... "one small step for man..one giant leap for mankind" ..There's a new paradigm..get with it people

I wonder when it will be disclosed - how unimaginably vast the Universe is - and how unlikely it is that anyone ever finds us amongst the trillions of stars and planets. Think about it!

It is like finding one specific grain of sand in one of our beaches! Think about it!

• Like 2

I think the main reason they don't want them released is that back in the days when most of the sightings happened, we (and I mean ALL of us) were a lot less sophisticated in our knowledge, a lot more easily led by eg simply watching B and C grade flying-saucer movies, and had very limited technology available. When combined with my theory that senior defense force officials may have encouraged and then beat up ufo stories as a national threat to secure better funding... it's no wonder they are embarrassed in releasing the 'evidence'.

It will likely be evidence of incompetence, more than anything else..

Perhaps not wanting to release the evidence would highlight some 'sneaky activity' by the government? I think this explanation works well for the US government, could apply to Germany as well.

I wonder when it will be disclosed - how unimaginably vast the Universe is - and how unlikely it is that anyone ever finds us amongst the trillions of stars and planets. Think about it!

It is like finding one specific grain of sand in one of our beaches! Think about it!

I think about it all the time.. I also know the elemental compounds of what our own Solar system consists of as well..? the building blocks of life is teaming everywhere in the cosmos..earthlike planets are being discovered all the time ! Drakes equation seems timid compared to what we know now and the possibility of intelligent life being in our backyard in universal terms is highly likely..even Nasa admits this..? As I look out the window the earth seems flat..but I know its not..? Think about it..?? and as you look at the heavens and you cant see any life..does it mean there is no life there? think about it..!

No one is saying here is no life out there, they're saying there's sod all chance it's coming here regularly to mutliate cows and probe rednecks.

No one is saying here is no life out there, they're saying there's sod all chance it's coming here regularly to mutliate cows and probe rednecks.

True... for anyone to make a blatant statement that "there is no life out-there" is, statistically, on the "wrong side"

Accepted astrophysics allows for, and indeed now demands, that there be some type of life elsewhere.

Intelligent or a mere microbe.

well, looks like some of my old gangs activities will become public knowledge before 2025....

seems to be creeping up a lot " ufo files to be released to the public " read about the UK now Germany . Intresting to see when they finally let the " secret ufo files out " :)

seems to be creeping up a lot " ufo files to be released to the public " read about the UK now Germany . Intresting to see when they finally let the " secret ufo files out " :)

I may be a cynical old sod, but do you REALLY think they'll be dropping anything referential to aliens?

• Like 1

I think the main reason they don't want them released is that back in the days when most of the sightings happened, we (and I mean ALL of us) were a lot less sophisticated in our knowledge, a lot more easily led by eg simply watching B and C grade flying-saucer movies, and had very limited technology available. When combined with my theory that senior defense force officials may have encouraged and then beat up ufo stories as a national threat to secure better funding... it's no wonder they are embarrassed in releasing the 'evidence'.

It will likely be evidence of incompetence, more than anything else..

Yes...

Check out the proposed peaceful usage of nuclear weapons for water conservation.

http://www.naa.gov.au/Images/waterdreaming_tcm16-36816.pdf

Yes...

Check out the proposed peaceful usage of nuclear weapons for water conservation.

http://www.naa.gov.a...tcm16-36816.pdf

Oh, they had a lot of peaceful purposes back then. Another one was large excavations and other good things:

If there is one thing nuclear weapons have been proven to do, it’s make big holes, and some scientists realized that could be a business proposition.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

I think about it all the time.. I also know the elemental compounds of what our own Solar system consists of as well..? the building blocks of life is teaming everywhere in the cosmos..earthlike planets are being discovered all the time ! Drakes equation seems timid compared to what we know now and the possibility of intelligent life being in our backyard in universal terms is highly likely..even Nasa admits this..? As I look out the window the earth seems flat..but I know its not..? Think about it..?? and as you look at the heavens and you cant see any life..does it mean there is no life there? think about it..!

No doubt the vast Universe is teeming with life. I merely bring to attention that the likelihood of our meeting, or being found by aliens is exceedingly small - given the enormous light-year distances that separates us from them and them from us. And on top of that - the Universe is expandingand thereby increasing those distances even further. :-)

• Like 1

No doubt the vast Universe is teeming with life. I merely bring to attention that the likelihood of our meeting, or being found by aliens is exceedingly small - given the enormous light-year distances that separates us from them and them from us. And on top of that - the Universe is expandingand thereby increasing those distances even further. :-)

Yup...

I reckon give 'em till Friday, and that's it.

:D

• Like 2