Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can any psychics explain these thing?

VerdeICe

I dont know any psychics, Ive got absolutely no one to talk to. Im sure these things Ive found can be easyly explained by those who are naturals.

1) Ive got a massive pain in the center of my chest that has been there a bit over 7 years, its not a medical condition. It is not depression. Could be insanity, but besides that Im actually a normal functioning person. This pain, I read somewhere about feeling energy so I decided it must be a main source of that. I thought if I focused of expanding it I would be able to do psychic stuff, after about 3 days it felt like somthing broke and it kinda just spilled in my chest. It now feels like fire in the center of a ring. The pain increased.

2) I thought if I were to try to bring the energy from my chest to my palms I would be able to do... I don know? Just sounded cool, shootin energy from your hands. At first my hands just got really cold, eventually one day they started to get really warm, they turn visibly red. Though they do not increase in actual temperature, when I hover them over parts of my body I feel the heat. But thats it, kinda ****ty to be honest. Boring.

3) I tryed meditation, focusing on nothing. After two hours of nothing I opened my eyes without breaking my trance and saw a white dot in the center of both my palms. As my state broke, they disappeared.

4)I tryed seeing energy, I think its only an optical illusion cause I see this white line kinda on everything. My eyes get warm, so maybe Im just straining them. On my body it is not a white line though, it like smoke rising off it. When I do the thing with my hands it looks a bit like white fire.

5)If its an electronic multiple choice test, I can hear/see the answers. This one I can prove. I can get 80-90% on any test without knowing the subject.... as long as its on an electronic device. Like I took that psychic test where it randomizes shapes, I would get 8/10 right on average.

5) Reason Im here is cause Its probably all my imagination, except for the test thing that **** got me through highschool. Dont ghosts/spirits bother psychic people? Ive never seen one, never experienced any activity, and if I were to sit in a graveyard listening to white noise in the middle of the night, jack **** will happen. In fact, I can enter a house full of activity, and guess what? Moment I walk in its silent.

• Like 1

Hi,

I can make a few suggestions that may or may not appeal to you.

1) The heart has more magnetic activity than any other organ in the body. It is understood by some to be a major player in human consciousness. When compassion is lacking for self or those around you your sacred heart hurts. Learn compassion thinking and this issue will resolve itself.

2) Many can sense and send energy through the hands. What I suspect that you see is your own energies. You could be a natural healer or even telekinetic.

3) I have no ideas about that white dot.

4) Science knows about quantum energies however they have not yet invented the quantum lens. High vibration energies can be seen as white light and in some cases like white fire. Moses and the burning bush was an example of that.

5.1) I would say that the ability to hear/see those answers is a telepathic skill.

5.2) The imagination is a gateway to unseen realities. I sense you have a high vibration energy which frightens away lower vibration energies or beings. You could make a living as a ghost buster, ha ha.

I hope you are not just another one post wonder. That you are willing to have conversations about the things you wish to understand better.

John

• Like 1

I had a smiliar chest pain-y sort of thing - I was diagnosed with condritis (which is an inflammation in the tendons that connect to the ribs). Often caused, or so I'm told, by poor posture, poor sleeping conditions (get a new mattress and pillow) and incorrect carrying of bags or similar on your back.

Mine still flairs up from time to time, but that's due to poor psture when seated (if I lean too heavily on one side).

1) Ive got a massive pain in the center of my chest that has been there a bit over 7 years, its not a medical condition....The pain increased.

I'm sorry but...what? You have been having chest pains for seven years and you think it is because of something supernatural or metaphysical in nature??? Are you kidding me?

That is not normal...please, PLEASE go see a physician on this. Sounds too serious to leave it to the metaphysics. You cannot heal this on your own with happy thoughts.

4)I tryed seeing energy, I think its only an optical illusion cause I see this white line kinda on everything.

It is an illusion. It is caused by macular fatigue. Had it happen to me until I did research and found out the reality of it. Our eyes are not adapted to stare at objects for long periods of time, especially in conditions where the object, say a light colored one, is contrasted by a darker background or vice versa.

5) Reason Im here is cause Its probably all my imagination,

It is. You want special answers to things that are either a potentially serious problem or just wishful thinking. I fell into that horrid trap myself years ago and I vowed "never again"

• 1 month later...

I have doubts about the OP's seriousness, but I'll work with it. In the Hindu beliefs, the Heart Chakra is an important point of energy flow. A bound up Heart Chakra can be the result of bottled up emotions creating a blockage for the flow of energies. Even tense muscles are known to alter Chi flows. Focusing on and breaking up those bound up energies, which is often done more through meditation, introspection, and letting go of regrets, could allow an easier flow of energy through the body. Most other things you mentioned could be the result of your newly freed energy flow that you don't have real experience working with. Your brain doesn't know how to interpret what it's now perceiving.

From a skeptics point of view, it could be interpreted as a psychosomatic response to psychological stress. Often people who experience emotional trauma describe a pain in their chest. Subsequent perceptions could be explained away as temporary alterations in neurotransmitter levels due to the change in psychological state. Then they give you expensive pills and ask you to talk about your mother. I wonder how many people are psychically active and unable to control their abilities wind up heavily sedated in some mental health facility.

But as for heat manifestations, experiments with thermographic imaging have shown that focusing Chi into body parts actually does alter temperatures. Skeptics try to explain it away as altered blood flow and muscle tension.

And yeah I'm handing out skeptic responses because it makes them happy and they tend to throw around fewer insults because they have no other response to give. It's a win win for me.

And yeah I'm handing out skeptic responses because it makes them happy and they tend to throw around fewer insults because they have no other response to give. It's a win win for me.

Please..don't do us any favors by patronizing us. If you have a view then say it; skeptics are not naturally insulting anymore than all believers are insulting and close-minded. People are people regardless...

Thanks. :)

• Like 2

I dont know any psychics, Ive got absolutely no one to talk to. Im sure these things Ive found can be easyly explained by those who are naturals.

1) Ive got a massive pain in the center of my chest that has been there a bit over 7 years, its not a medical condition. It is not depression. Could be insanity, but besides that Im actually a normal functioning person. This pain, I read somewhere about feeling energy so I decided it must be a main source of that. I thought if I focused of expanding it I would be able to do psychic stuff, after about 3 days it felt like somthing broke and it kinda just spilled in my chest. It now feels like fire in the center of a ring. The pain increased.

2) I thought if I were to try to bring the energy from my chest to my palms I would be able to do... I don know? Just sounded cool, shootin energy from your hands. At first my hands just got really cold, eventually one day they started to get really warm, they turn visibly red. Though they do not increase in actual temperature, when I hover them over parts of my body I feel the heat. But thats it, kinda ****ty to be honest. Boring.

3) I tryed meditation, focusing on nothing. After two hours of nothing I opened my eyes without breaking my trance and saw a white dot in the center of both my palms. As my state broke, they disappeared.

4)I tryed seeing energy, I think its only an optical illusion cause I see this white line kinda on everything. My eyes get warm, so maybe Im just straining them. On my body it is not a white line though, it like smoke rising off it. When I do the thing with my hands it looks a bit like white fire.

5)If its an electronic multiple choice test, I can hear/see the answers. This one I can prove. I can get 80-90% on any test without knowing the subject.... as long as its on an electronic device. Like I took that psychic test where it randomizes shapes, I would get 8/10 right on average.

5) Reason Im here is cause Its probably all my imagination, except for the test thing that **** got me through highschool. Dont ghosts/spirits bother psychic people? Ive never seen one, never experienced any activity, and if I were to sit in a graveyard listening to white noise in the middle of the night, jack **** will happen. In fact, I can enter a house full of activity, and guess what? Moment I walk in its silent.

How do you know it's not a medical condition? Have you sought medical help?