Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO

Loonboy

I was out walking across the countryside near where I live last month with two friends. As we walked one friend pointed up over the field to our left and asked: What are those?

When I looked, I saw three silvery orbs floating/flying together in a swirl over the wheat field. We watched them for a few seconds, then they rose silently higher and eventually vanished. :o

Nobody else saw them to my knowledge.

Any ideas anyone?

• 4 months later...

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Loonboy

• odinsupreme

• Mystify

• Althalus

there has been some more footage recently about the orbs over wheat feilds, and this has been linked with the formation of some, (not all), crop circles.

it has also been said that they are not UFO's but a type of earth phenomenom, such as magnetic variences.

Althalus,

Here is one of the footages, http://www.mysterydatabase.com/videodata/Other_Videos/other_videos.htm it is the second video. By clicking on this link http://www.mysterydatabase.com/videodata/Other_Videos/othervideos/CropCircle.zip you donw,oad the footage, 322 KB.

I hope this helps.

Odin Supreme 8)

[blue]That was an interesting clip and not totally unlike what I saw with my friends that day. The orbs we saw were it seems much smaller - sort of fist sized - and moved in a tighter formation. There was however no sign of a crop circle, nor has there been in that area. Maybe our presence disturbed them, and there would have been if we were absent.

Thanks anyway.[/blue]

The video that I showed you is proven to be fake, so it would be strange if you some the same.. ::)

Maybe you saw a ball lightning! That could be a possibility!

Odin Supreme 8)

Odin,

So the footage is a fake?  That sucks... I always liked that footage and found it to be very intresting.

Thanks for the info...

Well, about 50% of all footages on the WWW are proven to be fake so try to find the real ones.

Odin Supreme 8)

[blue]Thanks for that link. I had heard of that UFO encounter previously and I know that the English programme 'Strange But True' featured this story once.

Although the encounter mentioned in the link has orbs which are metallic in nature it bears little resemblence to my own encounter.

Thankfully.

[/blue] ???