Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The disappearance of Ray Gricar (Part 2)

mbrn30000

Yes agree on that also they or whoever was the leed person when he went missing should have looked harder at them e-mails exchange between him and the female I guess they were to funny I guess not to hi jack her computer and look to see what was so funny unless it was about the case that was in the courtroom I had to think why would they over look that so that was missed by taking someone’s word because who they are and no way would they lie now speed up to now evil domanates the picture 

• 5 weeks later...

Still what gets me in this case Ray Gricar`s  track was never found by the cadaver dogs.  The dogs tracked him in his car where his car was found, but no smells or a track ever found him outside of that car, only proves this was a set up. :huh:  and he was murdered 

What gets me in the disappearance of Ray Gricar ,his car found had cigarettes ashes, and no dog tracking, a  motive he did not drive that car there, he also  does not smoke.  So there could be his murderered was set up to throw his PC in the river and set him up for a  suicide, or in a witness saying he was in the antique  store  by the car was with a women , Could  Ray Gricar and the women  could have set this suicide up and he go off giving up everything in his life,  to go off with  the another women to have biological children his by another name? , two marriages only he had a one adoptive daughter. Still there was no of body of his ever found in the river  to ever prove a suicide. :huh:

Edited by docyabut2

Spoiler

On 4/21/2018 at 8:27 PM, docyabut2 said:

On 4/21/2018 at 8:27 PM, docyabut2 said:

On 3/14/2018 at 9:19 PM, fromthedeepestjungle said:

The puzzle piece has to fit right to be complete to finish it 

I would think it was all pre planed RG”s interest was peaked to go to Lewisburg and it was not to antique shop trust in a female that he knew but did not know well enough if it was just her she had to know what he likes and how to miss leed him down there something that had a great interest if she did have help the other players knew how to snuff him out I want everyone to think and take your time and ask yourself just how many directions this went in  it was not looked at to hard  always questions but never answers always leeding away and never within which is sad

• Confused 1

On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, fromthedeepestjungle said:
  Hide contents

I would think it was all pre planed RG”s interest was peaked to go to Lewisburg and it was not to antique shop trust in a female that he knew but did not know well enough if it was just her she had to know what he likes and how to miss leed him down there something that had a great interest if she did have help the other players knew how to snuff him out I want everyone to think and take your time and ask yourself just how many directions this went in  it was not looked at to hard  always questions but never answers always leeding away and never within which is sad

He was sad about something according to his wife,  could he had gotten a another women  pregnant  to give up his life the way events  was ?

I did not know RG was married 2 times and I did not know about the female at the G-MILL  then I think Iheard about another one this was a few years after he went missing then I did not know that him and PF were living together I did not know what any of these females looked like then hearing about the female in Lewisburg that got me thinking that LE must have talked to all of them but when reading what I could none of the females matched up who could she be that morning it is like that little rhyme along came a spider and sat and looked down beside them and look what was inside it

• 9 months later...
On 21/12/2017 at 5:33 AM, SuperSmith said:

Hello, not much activity here any longer. Hope everyone is healthy and well.  Was reading about SPM being voted out of the DA position and remembered that Patty Fornicola had sold her home that Ray and her shared so I googled her to see where she is living and got a bit of a shock.

She now resides at: 137 Laurel Run Rd, Bellefonte, PA

Not too far from her old home but that’s not shocker. Guess who else resides at this address?

Timothy T Boyde - 137 Laurel Run Rd

https://nuwber.com/person/563a7e4998f8a849c1bdcb4f

In you don’t know or don’t remember...Mr. Boyde was a prominent figure before, during and after Ray’s disappearance. He was the County Administrator. He, in a large capacity had direct involvement with the County issued laptops and was directly quoted regarding the make/model of the laptop Ray had.

“Between 2004 and 2010, Mr. Boyde served as the County”

http://www.alleganyco.com/news/government/tim-boyde-named-allegany-county-administrator/

Veteran posters from this disappearance will know exactly the significance this could hold. What are the odds that they are living together today. Many posters have theorized over the years that PF had a major hand in RGs disappearance. If that were true there would be no better accomplis than the one she lives with now who knows computers, hard drive wiping software, access to hard drives that could’ve been swapped, searches to run in the home computer etc.

Here’s another property together: 

Benner Township 

Curtis S. Zimmerman and Debra M. Zimmerman to Timothy T. Boyde and Patricia E. Fornicola, 182 Meadow Flower Circle, $275,000.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Happy Hoildays to everyone!

This number i found : https://www.whocall.biz/phone/8143832089

• Like 1

On ‎2‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 8:28 AM, claudiopepe81 said:

Welcome to U-M :D 

You really brought some extremely interesting information.  I have always believed that Patty had some strong backing from her father and because of that LE took it way to easy on her.   Everything I've found points to Patty and here, again, this guy is in a position that he could back her up regarding her statements on Ray's computer.  You see to me, having worked in both State and County government, all this "knowledge" about exactly who had what computer is BS.  Any of the offices I've ever worked in traded their computers around the office like a bag of candy.  I had my bosses computer (along with his passwords) half of the time.  It wasn't because of anything nefarious, it was just for expediency in getting work done.  Also that's back in the day when the number of computers assigned to department was extremely limited because of cost so allowing your computer to be used to finish a job more quickly was common place.  

Just saying my antenna goes up any time they start talking about exactly who had what.  

Last time I was in this thread, I pointed to Patty and was poo-pooed by some of the regulars.  Now it looks like there are more questions surrounding her conduct after the murder.  

Do you have any information on how the relationship between Patty and Ray's daughter after some time had passed ?  

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2019 at 7:36 PM, RMP said:

Boyde took a job in New York state somewhere. I assume Patty is with him. Not sure if they married.

https://www.alleganyco.com/news/government/tim-boyde-named-allegany-county-administrator/

Welcome to U-M also.  Nice to have some new members with interest in a topic.  :D

Have you come across any information on what happened to Ray's daughter and/or her relationship with Patty ?

Edited by Vincennes

5 hours ago, Vincennes said:

Welcome to U-M :D 

You really brought some extremely interesting information.  I have always believed that Patty had some strong backing from her father and because of that LE took it way to easy on her.   Everything I've found points to Patty and here, again, this guy is in a position that he could back her up regarding her statements on Ray's computer.  You see to me, having worked in both State and County government, all this "knowledge" about exactly who had what computer is BS.  Any of the offices I've ever worked in traded their computers around the office like a bag of candy.  I had my bosses computer (along with his passwords) half of the time.  It wasn't because of anything nefarious, it was just for expediency in getting work done.  Also that's back in the day when the number of computers assigned to department was extremely limited because of cost so allowing your computer to be used to finish a job more quickly was common place.  

Just saying my antenna goes up any time they start talking about exactly who had what.  

Last time I was in this thread, I pointed to Patty and was poo-pooed by some of the regulars.  Now it looks like there are more questions surrounding her conduct after the murder.  

Do you have any information on how the relationship between Patty and Ray's daughter after some time had passed ?  

Thanks! 

I was thinking about the computer situation. Wouldn't it make sense that they were purchased in bulk? So anyone could have anyone's laptop. Also, the hard drives would likely be interchangeable.

I have no knowledge on Lara and Patty's relationship post press conference. I too wonder if they communicate at all.

3 hours ago, SuperSmith said:

Hey Vin, welcome back. How are you? Boyde & Fornicola is an oddity isn’t it?

Quite an oddity. Even more so with the move to NY state.

SS, might you have contact info outside of U-M for 2B and Saunterer?  Would love to get them back involved here.

18 minutes ago, RMP said:

Thanks! 

I was thinking about the computer situation. Wouldn't it make sense that they were purchased in bulk? So anyone could have anyone's laptop. Also, the hard drives would likely be interchangeable.

I have no knowledge on Lara and Patty's relationship post press conference. I too wonder if they communicate at all.

Lara is in Spokane, Washington. 

Back then laptops were fairly expensive pieces of equipment unlike today. That said most County and School districts buy in bulk and at a discounted price. For all intense purposes Boyde was in charge of the County equipment as the head Administrator. 

If you believe Patty then Gricar had the laptop up in a closet and not using it. Others have said Gricar inquired about how to erase the hard drive and went as far as purchasing software and doing internet searches to accomplish just that.

Then again if PF is not being forthcoming then the laptop could’ve already been turned in or used as a prop for staging which is exactly what I believe the scene in Lewisburg was, staged. By who is the million dollar question. 

I do not have contact info for S1 or 2B. For all I know they could be deceased. Pray that’s not the case. S1 (Saunter) was part of the rescue team that searched the banks of the river. 

Sidenote- Hard Drives could’ve been easily swapped in that model laptop. 

28 minutes ago, RMP said:

SS, might you have contact info outside of U-M for 2B and Saunterer?  Would love to get them back involved here.

I actually searched the County he now works in and the address of the property they purchased. 3 hours! Did they split? Who knows?

30 minutes ago, RMP said:

....and no offense but even if I had a contact info for posters here I would never give out without their blessing. The 3 of us (and others) firmly believed in the foul play scenario which means his killer(s) could still be out there hence the need for anonymity. I’m sure you understand.  

24 minutes ago, SuperSmith said:

....and no offense but even if I had a contact info for posters here I would never give out without their blessing. The 3 of us (and others) firmly believed in the foul play scenario which means his killer(s) could still be out there hence the need for anonymity. I’m sure you understand.  

Absolutely! My idea would have been for you to reach out to them if you had the info.

As far as the property they purchased and if they split. Hmm. Need to do some research I guess.