Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
mbrn30000

The disappearance of Ray Gricar (Part 2)

686 posts in this topic

fromthedeepestjungle

Yes agree on that also they or whoever was the leed person when he went missing should have looked harder at them e-mails exchange between him and the female I guess they were to funny I guess not to hi jack her computer and look to see what was so funny unless it was about the case that was in the courtroom I had to think why would they over look that so that was missed by taking someone’s word because who they are and no way would they lie now speed up to now evil domanates the picture 

fromthedeepestjungle

The puzzle piece has to fit right to be complete to finish it 

fromthedeepestjungle
Spoiler

• Confused 1

docyabut2

Still what gets me in this case Ray Gricar`s  track was never found by the cadaver dogs.  The dogs tracked him in his car where his car was found, but no smells or a track ever found him outside of that car, only proves this was a set up. :huh:  and he was murdered 

docyabut2
Posted (edited)

What gets me in the disappearance of Ray Gricar ,his car found had cigarettes ashes, and no dog tracking, a  motive he did not drive that car there, he also  does not smoke.  So there could be his murderered was set up to throw his PC in the river and set him up for a  suicide, or in a witness saying he was in the antique  store  by the car was with a women , Could  Ray Gricar and the women  could have set this suicide up and he go off giving up everything in his life,  to go off with  the another women to have biological children his by another name? , two marriages only he had a one adoptive daughter. Still there was no of body of his ever found in the river  to ever prove a suicide. :huh:

Edited by docyabut2

docyabut2

Again why was not any body of his ever found?

fromthedeepestjungle
Spoiler

On 4/21/2018 at 8:27 PM, docyabut2 said:

On 4/21/2018 at 8:27 PM, docyabut2 said:

On 3/14/2018 at 9:19 PM, fromthedeepestjungle said:

The puzzle piece has to fit right to be complete to finish it 

I would think it was all pre planed RG”s interest was peaked to go to Lewisburg and it was not to antique shop trust in a female that he knew but did not know well enough if it was just her she had to know what he likes and how to miss leed him down there something that had a great interest if she did have help the other players knew how to snuff him out I want everyone to think and take your time and ask yourself just how many directions this went in  it was not looked at to hard  always questions but never answers always leeding away and never within which is sad

• Confused 1

docyabut2
On ‎4‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, fromthedeepestjungle said:
  Hide contents

I would think it was all pre planed RG”s interest was peaked to go to Lewisburg and it was not to antique shop trust in a female that he knew but did not know well enough if it was just her she had to know what he likes and how to miss leed him down there something that had a great interest if she did have help the other players knew how to snuff him out I want everyone to think and take your time and ask yourself just how many directions this went in  it was not looked at to hard  always questions but never answers always leeding away and never within which is sad

He was sad about something according to his wife,  could he had gotten a another women  pregnant  to give up his life the way events  was ?

fromthedeepestjungle

I did not know RG was married 2 times and I did not know about the female at the G-MILL  then I think Iheard about another one this was a few years after he went missing then I did not know that him and PF were living together I did not know what any of these females looked like then hearing about the female in Lewisburg that got me thinking that LE must have talked to all of them but when reading what I could none of the females matched up who could she be that morning it is like that little rhyme along came a spider and sat and looked down beside them and look what was inside it