Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary has already "won" the Dem Nomination

Varelse

Explain to me how she loses? Also she has received pledges from 400+ of the 700 super-delegates. Listen, if Bernie was serious about running he wouldn't have supported her on the emails in the first debate, he pretty much sealed his fate with that plus. Lastly, the media has gotten in line and is now her personal advertising firm. Of course it isn't official, that is what the primaries are for but she has bought, bribed, cajoled and threatened herself into position over the last 8 years and when Biden got scared straight it was all over but the voting.

Why is she even allowed to run , forget explaining to you how she wins or loses. Everything seems to be so set up. Like they're bought and paid for . I don't know everything there is to know , but I do know that she's been dirty from the beginning of her political career , unlike Bernie , he seems to have always been fair and honest, trustworthy. I don't know what you're referring to about Biden being scared straight.

• Like 3

she will not be indicted, but dems are tired of republican antics. time for republicans to act like adults and accept sometimes they don't get to be president..no matter how many tantrums they throw.

Everybody's tired of all their lies. We don't need separate parties to cause fighting and distraction. It's a tactic. Wake Up already !!!!

Edited by Ellapennella

Everybody's tired of all their lies. We don't need separate parties to cause fighting and distraction. It's a tactic. Wake Up already !!!!

so who will you vote for if they all lie?

so who will you vote for if they all lie?

I'm thinking Bernie or Rand . I'd like to vote for someone that will end a lot of the wrongs going on.

I'm thinking Bernie or Rand . I'd like to vote for someone that will end a lot of the wrongs going on.

how do you know they are not lying?
  • Like 1

first of all you clearly dominate the old confederacy. that is no mystery. but you guys have more investigations than carter has pills. You can hope Hillary is indicted all you want, and fox can make up stories, and republicans can lie and feign their concern for 4 dead in Benghazi all they want, on election day Hillary will be elected.

Those numbers are FAR more than the old confederacy but hey, you may not know we have 50 states so...

The FBI is investigating Hillary's emails, not the republicans. See, this is the problem with you and why I have you on ignore, because you don't know anything! You are singularly the most uninformed and undereducated person on this site and endlessly post erroneous claims that need to be corrected. Worse, once corrected it is like you are immune to learning and continue posting your erroneous claims. SBS

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

The FBI is investigating Hillary's emails, not the republicans. See, this is the problem with you and why I have you on ignore, because you don't know anything! You are singularly the most uninformed and undereducated person on this site and endlessly post erroneous claims that need to be corrected. Worse, once corrected it is like you are immune to learning and continue posting your erroneous claims. SBS

Thank you.

• Like 1

Why is she even allowed to run , forget explaining to you how she wins or loses. Everything seems to be so set up. Like they're bought and paid for . I don't know everything there is to know , but I do know that she's been dirty from the beginning of her political career , unlike Bernie , he seems to have always been fair and honest, trustworthy. I don't know what you're referring to about Biden being scared straight.

I can hear your frustration and understand and this is kind of a bought and paid for situation. Just to be clear, Hillary had a similar set up with the super-delegates in 2008 and then along came Obama which caused much in-fighting in the DNC as some pledged super-delegates suddenly turned away from Hillary.

I agree Bernie Sanders, no matter what you think of his politics, is a gentleman with great integrity.

Biden was assumed to be running for President right up to the minute he walked into the Rose Garden and delivered the longest speech declining to run ever delivered. Most assume that it was his declaration speech to seek the nomination suddenly changed due to some back-room arm bending that he delivered. It certainly sounded like an announcement to run, with his whole plan for America laid out, but after back room meetings that all changed. We may never know what was said behind closed doors but Biden was her only real competition and he declined to face her.

• Like 2

Those numbers are FAR more than the old confederacy but hey, you may not know we have 50 states so...

keep hoping.

I can hear your frustration and understand and this is kind of a bought and paid for situation. Just to be clear, Hillary had a similar set up with the super-delegates in 2008 and then along came Obama which caused much in-fighting in the DNC as some pledged super-delegates suddenly turned away from Hillary.

I agree Bernie Sanders, no matter what you think of his politics, is a gentleman with great integrity.

Biden was assumed to be running for President right up to the minute he walked into the Rose Garden and delivered the longest speech declining to run ever delivered. Most assume that it was his declaration speech to seek the nomination suddenly changed due to some back-room arm bending that he delivered. It certainly sounded like an announcement to run, with his whole plan for America laid out, but after back room meetings that all changed. We may never know what was said behind closed doors but Biden was her only real competition and he declined to face her.

I agree. It seems like something conspired in secret . I think he himself used or made up a story about his son , you know. And to not after that, was strange.

I don't like how the media & the right try to paint Bernie as a commie. What are they afraid of is what I ask myself. I don't think he's a commie.

yeah , agreed.

You are right that it ain't over till it's over -- in politics lots of things can happen. You are wrong saying she's unelectable. That is probably just what you wish.

I don't, I guess. But I know Hillary is a liar.

Statements like that brand you as not an objective observer but as a partisan. It can be said all politicians are liars, but she seems no worse that average and a lot better than some.

You are right that it ain't over till it's over -- in politics lots of things can happen. You are wrong saying she's unelectable. That is probably just what you wish.

you're right, I do wish she doesn't win. I do I do I do ...

• Like 3

Statements like that brand you as not an objective observer but as a partisan. It can be said all politicians are liars, but she seems no worse that average and a lot better than some.

I think that on both sides of the parties we have two good options , Bernie & Rand. I would like for the race to close with them two as the finale options.

• Like 2

I agree. I'm disappointed in some of Rand's cutting programs for people that need them, and pandering to homophobic zealots, but comparing those shortcomings to the rest of the GOP, he still is probably the best of them.

Bernie of course, will always be my huckleberry.

People are voting for her to get the first woman president. They don't care if she is the right person for the job or not. This is what happen with Obama, he turned out to not be the right person for the job, yet we passed the racial barrier when it comes to president. PC is making people choose rather dangerous choices towards our nation. She has proven she has a agenda that doesn't align with us, but yet here they are voting for her to be the democrat president candidate.

• Like 3

So because I said this - "Ellapennella, on 13 November 2015 - 08:10 AM, said: I don't, I guess. But I know Hillary is a liar."

you're branding me as being not an objective observer ? but as partisan? even though I said I would vote for Bernie or Rand . under what pretense are you branding me this for ? because the thread is about Hillary ?

• Like 1

That's a riot! You're a real pip.

Edited by mbrn30000

Guest Br Cornelius

Despite what many people say, Obama hasn't been the worst president by a long margin.

There is a lot going on with people's assessment of his record and its not really impartial.

He inhereted the most broken economy that America has ever seen and he stopped what was potentially going to turn into a great depression MK2, given that circumstance he was never going to look anything but mediocre on the economic front. Also there was no possible way that he could have done anything on the foreign front given the mess of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars he inherited. The mistake he did make regarding foreign policy was to let the NeoCon foreign policy agenda rumble along for far to long - he should have been far more firm with regard to setting a different kind of foreign policy and on that he was very weak in the face of entrenched foreign policy hawks in the pentagon.

A lot of people never wanted to see a Black President and would never accept one as a good President whatever he did. He was far from great, but also far from the disaster some people claim.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

She's got at least 16 indictable offenses uncovered thus far, and the FBI investigation this week is broadening, not winding down. One of those indictable offenses is a broad (and serious) breach of US Code that in essence covers lying to or misleading authorities (like the FBI). That particular code subsection is the one that sent Martha Stewart to prison for five months for something that has far fewer serious implications than what Hillary is being investigated for.

How many more indictable offenses will be discovered and whether she will actually be indicted remain to be seen. The Clintons have a long history of getting away with stuff. But she is certainly on the worse side of "worse than average."

• Like 3

She's got at least 16 indictable offenses uncovered thus far, and the FBI investigation this week is broadening, not winding down. One of those indictable offenses is a broad (and serious) breach of US Code that in essence covers lying to or misleading authorities (like the FBI). That particular code subsection is the one that sent Martha Stewart to prison for five months for something that has far fewer serious implications than what Hillary is being investigated for.

How many more indictable offenses will be discovered and whether she will actually be indicted remain to be seen. The Clintons have a long history of getting away with stuff. But she is certainly on the worse side of "worse than average."

LOL

Despite what many people say, Obama hasn't been the worst president by a long margin.

There is a lot going on with people's assessment of his record and its not really impartial.

He inhereted the most broken economy that America has ever seen and he stopped what was potentially going to turn into a great depression MK2, given that circumstance he was never going to look anything but mediocre on the economic front. Also there was no possible way that he could have done anything on the foreign front given the mess of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars he inherited. The mistake he did make regarding foreign policy was to let the NeoCon foreign policy agenda rumble along for far to long - he should have been far more firm with regard to setting a different kind of foreign policy and on that he was very weak in the face of entrenched foreign policy hawks in the pentagon.

A lot of people never wanted to see a Black President and would never accept one as a good President whatever he did.He was far from great, but also far from the disaster some people claim.

Br Cornelius

[bolding mine]

It always comes down to race or some other form of bigotry in your assessment.

It couldn't be that people were diametrically opposed to his views and visions for where he wanted to take the country, could it?

Herman Cain was in my list of top tier candidates until his popularity led to the same kind of destructive media vendetta we now see aimed at Dr. Carson. I might have voted easily for Cain, a man whose conservative political vision was in line with mine. I would not have cast a vote for Obama, a man whose political vision does not align with mine. And technically speaking, Herman Cain is more "black" than Obama, since Obama is technically as white as he is black.

But the left wants only a left Black president--just as it wants only a left "Woman" president, even if she's incompetent and/or a liar. They're trying hard to make sure Fiorina doesn't gain any more ground than she has, and trust me, if she were to rise in the polls, you'd soon see all media guns trained on her while ignoring Hillary.

Perhaps, Brother Cornelius, you might think about first casting the beam out of thine own eye...

• Like 2