Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary has already "won" the Dem Nomination

Varelse

Hillery's up to no good. pulling her husband out of bed to win the election for her.huh, yeah, do the interns love Bill? or does Bill love them? they have to know the clintons are freaks,I think so if they support them it's all expected. gosh,maybe Hillery loves the interns,just gross.

She's really going for using the money gap and pay raises,teh. pay raises.

Donald's right, she is gross, but so is he for saying that if ivanca , I don't know how to spell her name, wasn't his daughter, that she'd be his wife. Really? I don't want to hear that from a dad about his daughter,no. I don't think he's a weirdo like that. I hope not.

ETA - she's a witch & I mean it, like I said it.

Edited by Ellapennella

So Hillary couldn't go BEFORE the debate? Or is she one of these little old ladies who have to visit the rest room every 15 minutes?

• Like 1

Nope,I don't think he's acting Yamato. I think that's all Donald.,right there^. Yep. You threw me off though about the rich folks being all elbows with him and stuff cause he said that rich people hate him,would he really lie about that like that? come on. lol But I do think that there are rich people who hate him & the feelings are mutual.

He said rich people hate him? Any names available?

That's just politically correct nonsense. Who do we think is staying at all his posh hotels?

• Like 2

What better way to get the unwashed masses to like you then to say that the rich hate you also? "Look at me..... I'm like you!"

• Like 3

That's just politically correct nonsense. Who do we think is staying at all his posh hotels?

I reckon he probably meant because he blew the gaffe about how the rick folks are all in cahoots with their chosen puppets preferred candidates, who'll dance for them whenever they pull the strings. That's one valuable service the Donald has performed. Edited by Norbert the Powerful
  • Like 1

I reckon he probably meant because he blew the gaffe about how the rick folks are all in cahoots with their chosen puppets preferred candidates, who'll dance for them whenever they pull the strings. That's one valuable service the Donald has performed.

Yeah.. remember when he rattled off a speech to the Republican Jewish Coalition in early December. He basically said to them that they probably wouldnt support him because he doesnt need their money to run his campaign.... something had you or I said it we'd be plasteredwith antisemitism charges. Personally I'm not so sure what he said there had any real truth to it. There's plenty of ways to funnel money to Trump Inc. besides campaign donations or super pacs. After all he is in the real estate business and I doubt he's gotten deals in the State of New York over the years by chance.

• Like 1

No. hopefully acidhead has the video of him saying it so you don't think I'm b.s ing you... I'm not, I really heard him say it.I watched it on maybe cnn?

ETA - he said it like he meant it....yep.

Edited by Ellapennella

I reckon he probably meant because he blew the gaffe about how the rick folks are all in cahoots with their chosen puppets preferred candidates, who'll dance for them whenever they pull the strings. That's one valuable service the Donald has performed.

I agree with you. He pulls back the curtain to reveal wizards, like the Kochs and Soros. He has yet to show Adelson, though. He might prefer that particular wizard to remain hidden.

I agree with you. He pulls back the curtain to reveal wizards, like the Kochs and Soros. He has yet to show Adelson, though. He might prefer that particular wizard to remain hidden.

On a side weird note, the above quote is from my 666th post. Coincidence? :devil: ;)

• Like 1

To me, this is still about this nonsensical and extremely premature coronation of a candidate clearly directly endorsed by the party itself, in charge of helping decide who will be the candidate. This is obviously wrong and unethical and in response, awkward pictures of Hillary.

8xueya.jpg

• Like 2

Varelse

you have to look into Sanders again. He's not good for us. I felt the same way that you did about him, but have you discovered more of what he's about,I have..I think we're screwed by every direction...I think rand would have been the most trustworthy whom he was the original individual I was for from the beginning. And then Bernie happened, but good thing I didn't just take him at his word, I looked and talked about him here and there. He's not Varelse...you've got to look into him..you mentioned him in the sense that a lot of us have first seen him, but what do you think of him now? is he still the direction you think you want to go with? not for me he isn't.

Hillery will now rely on her husband to win it for her like he did the last fail...and to think, feminist support her. It's as if she could put Bill Cosby up there and it would make no difference. Both men are accused of abusing females.

• Like 1

Varelse

you have to look into Sanders again. He's not good for us. I felt the same way that you did about him, but have you discovered more of what he's about,I have..I think we're screwed by every direction...I think rand would have been the most trustworthy whom he was the original individual I was for from the beginning. And then Bernie happened, but good thing I didn't just take him at his word, I looked and talked about him here and there. He's not Varelse...you've got to look into him..you mentioned him in the sense that a lot of us have first seen him, but what do you think of him now? is he still the direction you think you want to go with? not for me he isn't.

It hardly matters does it, since no one's going to get the chance to vote for him for Pres.
  • Like 1

There's an awful lot of alluding to Sanders being "not what we thought he was" but no actual proof or links or evidence to this - not really sure how this is expected to be taken seriously.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hillary's situation is worsening by the day, apparently, and now there are allegations of espionage http://observer.com/...ilgate-matters/

She's already been selected. She could slap a baby, and it wouldn't matter.

• Like 2

I should've linked this article http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/01/hillarys_email_scandal_now_potentially_a_matter_of_high_treason.html

I agree that the fix is in, of that there is no doubt. It is a sad fact of our current situation that the IRS is applauded by the left and the media when they attack their perceived political enemies. Remember, Nixon was hounded out of office for threatening to do what Obama's administration has actually done and is continuing to do. Hopefully the next administration does some real investigations and put s hundreds of these felons behind bars.

Hilary's current problem is not, however, political in nature, it is criminal and that is what she is facing. Obama's putrid legacy will be forever marred if he protects her.

• Like 4

I should've linked this article http://www.americant...gh_treason.html

I agree that the fix is in, of that there is no doubt. It is a sad fact of our current situation that the IRS is applauded by the left and the media when they attack their perceived political enemies. Remember, Nixon was hounded out of office for threatening to do what Obama's administration has actually done and is continuing to do. Hopefully the next administration does some real investigations and put s hundreds of these felons behind bars.

Hilary's current problem is not, however, political in nature, it is criminal and that is what she is facing. Obama's putrid legacy will be forever marred if he protects her.

It seems like he's currently protecting and supporting her. I wouldn't be shocked if he endorsed her after she is nominated. It shouldn't come with the territory when there are legal issues. Morality should come before one's political party. Good luck with that! It's as if Hillary's defenders are willfully blind. They would attack any Republican in an identical situation. They have different rules for the "cool kids" and the "nerds".

• Like 1

I was just hearing on the radio that the FBI is going to 'recommend" that the DoJ press charges, but they will not act themselves. And since the DoJ is in the democrat pocket, nothing will happen at all.

• Like 1

Huh, the Trumpster could shoot someone. Or perhaps even worse than that, punch a kitten. :cry:
  • Like 2

It seems like he's currently protecting and supporting her. I wouldn't be shocked if he endorsed her after she is nominated. It shouldn't come with the territory when there are legal issues. Morality should come before one's political party. Good luck with that! It's as if Hillary's defenders are willfully blind. They would attack any Republican in an identical situation. They have different rules for the "cool kids" and the "nerds".

I would condemn any republican or libertarian who had done what she has with classified material. I don't think people who haven't been in the military or intelligence services understands how profoundly wrong, criminal and dangerous her activities were. We may never know but she has likely caused people's deaths based on the intel type that has been alluded to.

• Like 4

I think last nights debate proved resourceful as to why he didn't attend it. I think he may have had the lowdown on what was planned to transpire there as in hopes to destroy him before the caucus meet up..

I dunno if everyone knows what a caucus is all about or what happens how it goes... Is it when they're all together in some room/hall or something and whatever candidate the people there like they stand near on that side of the room and when all are gathered near their chosen candidate's side they are counted for and the winner is determined, is that the caucus?

Huh, the Trumpster could shoot someone. Or perhaps even worse than that, punch a kitten. :cry:

He's ready for prime time, but he's not ready for presidential prime time. He's a protest vote that may lead to buyer's remorse.

• Like 2

I would condemn any republican or libertarian who had done what she has with classified material. I don't think people who haven't been in the military or intelligence services understands how profoundly wrong, criminal and dangerous her activities were. We may never know but she has likely caused people's deaths based on the intel type that has been alluded to.

I doubt that her cult would care one way or the other. They would play mind games with word games, and they would make the right side look like the wrong side. They're champions of linguistic, psychological gymnastics that trick the gullible. As for the apathetic voters, they just want a woman in the White House.

• Like 3

We may never know but she has likely caused people's deaths based on the intel type that has been alluded to.

That won't bother ole Hill none. She killed people for years for a living. :gun:
  • Like 2