Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hillary has already "won" the Dem Nomination

Varelse

A misinformed voter is an easy target. Any media outlets supporting Hillary will whitewash her crimes or omit them altogether, doing a GREAT disservice to her followers. In other news, the sky is blue...

I am pretty convinced she is the fabled anti-christ. Voting her in because she's a woman? Really? That's like voting for Obama because he's black. Or voting for Romney because he's Mormon. If you vote someone in to office based solely on superficial reasons, you deserve every last constitutional amendment you get. What a waste of a vote.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

It's a ways off before the official nomination and I really don't believe she will get the nomination. She's just unelectable.

yeah , agreed.

• Like 1

That was so not fair. lol . those people were scary and stupid . But it's not a game . I wish there were no dems.. I wish there were no republicans .I wish our vote was not treated as a game.

my only point is, you can always find stupid if you look.

• Like 1

my only point is, you can always find stupid if you look.

agreed. only Hillary isn't stupid in the same sense as those individuals. It's not about a personal attack on her because she say's she's a democrat.

Edited by Ellapennella

What I don't like most of all about Glen Beck & Alex Jones is that they continue to self promote themselves. They talk about issues that matter but it always leads to their self promotion. That's why people can easily talk about them in a negative way. They do it to themselves.

My understanding of the constitution is that it assures us limited restraints of government in our lives.

Folks, unless Hillary is indicted (will never happen) or becomes too sick to run (she is very unhealthy so possible) she will be the democrat nominee. It's a done deal so no use even talking about it.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 2

Folks, unless Hillary is indicted (will never happen) or becomes too sick to run (she is very unhealthy so possible) she will be the democrat nominee. It's a done deal so no use even talking about it.

first time I'm hearing about it. this is from the Drudge report.

http://drudgereport.com/flashek.htm

drudge the home of birthers and anti democratic conspiracy

You know that Drudge Report doesn't actually publish anything? It is just a page with links to articles that Drudge finds interesting. Many, many of them from Huffington Post.

But, likely, you've never visited the site, so your ignorance can be excused.

• Like 4

You know that Drudge Report doesn't actually publish anything? It is just a page with links to articles that Drudge finds interesting. Many, many of them from Huffington Post.

But, likely, you've never visited the site, so your ignorance can be excused.

yes, i know all about drudge. it's your ignorance you should concern yourself with.

yes, i know all about drudge. it's your ignorance you should concern yourself with.

Then why are you making ignorant statements? Does Drudge publish CT theories? It also publishes lots of other stuff. Don't let your bias make you ignorant.

• Like 1

Then why are you making ignorant statements? Does Drudge publish CT theories? It also publishes lots of other stuff. Don't let your bias make you ignorant.

where did i say publish? Don't you need to take your nap?
  • Like 1

This was interesting....

http://www.allenbwes...ery-blue-state/

As Breitbart reports:

A KSTP/Survey USA poll released Monday shows that, in the Blue State of Minnesota, five of the major Republican presidential candidates are currently beating all but certain Democrat nominee Hillary Clinton. It should not even be close in Minnesota. In 2008, President Obama beat Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) 54% to 44%. In 2012, Obama beat Mitt Romney by +8 points.

If the election were held today, Clinton would lose to…

Trump: 42% to 45%.

Carson: 41% to 50%

Rubio: 41% to 47%

Fiorina: 41% to 45%

Bush: 43% to 44%

Only Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) would lose to Clinton, by 46% to 41%.

The poll doesn’t appear to be skewed in favor of Republicans. Democrat Senator Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) enjoys a healthy job approval rate of 55%, compared to just 37% who disapprove.

Another "Locked Up" state lost????

Edited by DieChecker

first time I'm hearing about it. this is from the Drudge report.

http://drudgereport.com/flashek.htm

Explain to me how she loses? Also she has received pledges from 400+ of the 700 super-delegates. Listen, if Bernie was serious about running he wouldn't have supported her on the emails in the first debate, he pretty much sealed his fate with that plus. Lastly, the media has gotten in line and is now her personal advertising firm. Of course it isn't official, that is what the primaries are for but she has bought, bribed, cajoled and threatened herself into position over the last 8 years and when Biden got scared straight it was all over but the voting.

• Like 2

Explain to me how she loses? Also she has received pledges from 400+ of the 700 super-delegates. Listen, if Bernie was serious about running he wouldn't have supported her on the emails in the first debate, he pretty much sealed his fate with that plus. Lastly, the media has gotten in line and is now her personal advertising firm. Of course it isn't official, that is what the primaries are for but she has bought, bribed, cajoled and threatened herself into position over the last 8 years and when Biden got scared straight it was all over but the voting.

So she has supposedly locked up 400 of the 4000+ delegates? That doesn't sound like an Auto-Win to me.

So she has supposedly locked up 400 of the 4000+ delegates? That doesn't sound like an Auto-Win to me.

440 of the 713 super delegates have pledged, either openly or secretly, support for Hillary according to her staff. http://www.politicususa.com/2015/08/29/hillary-clinton-moves-lock-nomination-voting-starts-super-delegate-pledges.html Apparently it is a pretty big deal as these SD's are, in many cases. party leaders and power brokers. Obama and Shrillary battled over them in 2008 and it became big news which is why I am even aware of them. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superdelegate

Guest Br Cornelius

I've watched every interview and speech Trump has made since he threw his hat in. The guy pumps her tires constantly. He subliminally mentions her name all the time. Those who have watched all his appearances know what I'm saying. He'll be talking about a subject that has nothing to do with her and all of a sudden say " Hillary Clinton was the worst Secretary of State ever" and then continue on talking about whatever the hell he was saying. Just yesterday in his Iowa speech he was going off talking about how Ross Perot ruined HWB's re-election and how nobody would know the name Clinton if it weren't for him.

It isn't going to take much for her to get the nod. Most voters could care less. Put it this way. The average liberal voter is more concerned today... at this exact moment... that Whitney Houston's daughter passed away today than giving two damns about Hillary's ignorance regarding GOV emails. It just doesn't matter. She's a woman. Women are overly self conscience. Hillary is only human in their eyes. Donald Trump is raping them with his comments ensuring her victory.

I heard that Trump has been a major contributor to both the Clintons election campaigns in the past. It might be a possibility that Trump is simply a plant to scupper the Rub's chances.

Br Cornelius

I think the woman could be indicted and even convicted and most Dems would still vote for her. It has gotten THAT crazy. The country seems balanced on a knife's edge and is slowly toppling to the left. Anyone who can vote for this woman, knowing everything about her, is no patriot. They are more about shoving the knife into the "other" than being concerned with the overall health of our nation. And if the trend continues we may become like ancient Rome. THOSE knives weren't metaphorical....

• Like 2

I think the woman could be indicted and even convicted and most Dems would still vote for her. It has gotten THAT crazy. The country seems balanced on a knife's edge and is slowly toppling to the left. Anyone who can vote for this woman, knowing everything about her, is no patriot. They are more about shoving the knife into the "other" than being concerned with the overall health of our nation. And if the trend continues we may become like ancient Rome. THOSE knives weren't metaphorical....

she will not be indicted, but dems are tired of republican antics. time for republicans to act like adults and accept sometimes they don't get to be president..no matter how many tantrums they throw.

Edited by mbrn30000

she will not be indicted, but dems are tired of republican antics. time for republicans to act like adults and accept sometimes they don't get to be president..no matter how many tantrums they throw.

I usually don't reply to you (have your DA on ignore) but so this inananity so though Id ask this question: So the fact that your party has lost 68 of 98 state chambers and 33 or 50 governorships and both the house and the senate means people are sick of republican antics?

Mind you, I expect an even more inane response but just want democrats to realize they are getting smashed across the board all over the country in federal, state and local elections and have two white geriatrics running for president. The party of youth and diversity is now the republican party despite the stupidity of the national headquarters.

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

I usually don'

t reply to you (have your DA on ignore) but so this inananity so though Id ask this question: So the fact that your party has lost 68 of 98 state chambers and 33 or 50 governorships and both the house and the senate means people are sick of republican antics?

Mind you, I expect an even more inane response but just want democrats to realize they are getting smashed across the board all over the country in federal, state and local elections and have two white geriatrics running for president. The party of youth and diversity is now the republican party despite the stupidity of the national headquarters.

first of all you clearly dominate the old confederacy. that is no mystery. but you guys have more investigations than carter has pills. You can hope Hillary is indicted all you want, and fox can make up stories, and republicans can lie and feign their concern for 4 dead in Benghazi all they want, on election day Hillary will be elected.