Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Has any one ever attepmted EVP?

nephilim

I have never attempted EVP but I am starting to consider it just to what will happen. The question is, where would I go? And if I did find some place, I would have to go with a group. No way I'm going to a supposed "haunted spot" by myself!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bogeyman

• nephilim

• SerenitysRiver

• ABOTU

www.worlditc.org

Will answer everything you ever wanted to know about evp....and more.

388746[/snapback]

Well, that's good

I think that EVP methods dont need for explanations for how to be done.

But i really would like to know how to do connection with the beyond through the computer.... I dont think that i have got an explanation for it.

Have anyone here did that ?? have a visible connection with spirits using computer ??

waiting for replies

thank u

www.worlditc.org

Will answer everything you ever wanted to know about evp....and more.

388746[/snapback]

Well, that's good

I think that EVP methods dont need for explanations for how to be done.

But i really would like to know how to do connection with the beyond through the computer.... I dont think that i have got an explanation for it.

Have anyone here did that ?? have a visible connection with spirits using computer ??

waiting for replies

thank u

398039[/snapback]

The problem with using computers for this is the fact that computers deal with digital signals. Many aspects of computer information is either a zero or one, with combinations of these eventually resulting in character letters or screen images. This is not favorable to EVP because randomness is excluded in a purely digital environment, and randomness seems to be a favored aspect for EVP phenomena.

My understanding is this: in order to potentialize an EVP phenomena on a computer, one must introduce randomness to it. To do this, one needs to load a program that generates streaming random characters or random screen image pixels(much like the "snow" of an off-air or off-channel analog TV image)

What programs(freeware or others) might afford this and how well it might work is up to debate, as there is the lingering question of "true" randomness with a computer, since the "random" generating program is, itself, digital, and must pass through a non-random computer.

Just my thoughts...

Edited by pallidin