Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Marana police pick up unidentified voice

UM-Bot

The Marana Police Department in Arizona has released an audio clip which includes an unexpected extra.

The clip, which was posted up on the department's Facebook page, contains an exchange between officers as well as an unidentified voice at the 19-second mark that nobody has been able to explain.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...dentified-voice

• Like 1

Wow a spot of random static over a CB radio who'd a thought that could happen. Next.

Police don't use CB radios. Police use VHF/UHF frequency band radios.

But yeah, who knows what that noise is?

Like you said, could be static or some anomalous cross-talk.

Edited by pallidin

COSMIC RAYS NO MORE NO LESS

I can't even hear a voice! Just a strange noise. Why would someone even consider that anything but a bit of interference noise? I can't even hear what sounds like "stop talking to me" either.

I think it was a slow police day that day!

it's creepy once you replay the conversation, but because it sounds creepy, people automatically assume it paranormal

Ghosts sure are stupid. You'd think that being on the "other side" they would have access to vastly greater knowledge about reality, being unfettered by the limitations of wetware, and that this ghost would at least realize that the police weren't speaking to HIM personally.

In virtually all of the many EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomena) I've heard they can never sustain a conversation or say to-the-point things like "It's amazing, there IS life after death and I can now confirm that the Bible is literally true (or not) in all (or none) of its details!"

That being said, this eerie voice terrifies me.

Edited by Infernal Gnu

Clearly no human voice could make that garbled static.. It has to be either a ghost, an alien, an alien ghost, an alien ghost of a bigfoot, an alien ghost of a bigfoots elvis impersonation..the options are endless.Oh, I forgot a demon..obviously an alien bigfoot demon.. Mystery Solved..NEXT

• Like 2

"Brown Doc'r stop berries" clearly a confederate ghost that is sick of healthy foods.

Sounded like, "What're you do that for." to me. But really it sounds like random noise. The human brain fills in details to try to make sense of it.

I'd agree that there probably is all kinds of cross talk on these close packed frequencies. Just listen to a old style radio to hear signals all over each other. Didn't seem to surprise the officer using that radio.

EVP's require a healthy dose of imagination, to make words out of noise.When 'Ghost Hunters" first went to Europe all of the EVP's were imagined in English, which made no sense whatsoever. Later on when they returned, they were careful to imagine their EVP's in the host countries language.

Ghosts sure are stupid. You'd think that being on the "other side" they would have access to vastly greater knowledge about reality, being unfettered by the limitations of wetware, and that this ghost would at least realize that the police weren't speaking to HIM personally.

In virtually all of the many EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomena) I've heard they can never sustain a conversation or say to-the-point things like "It's amazing, there IS life after death and I can now confirm that the Bible is literally true (or not) in all (or none) of its details!"

That being said, this eerie voice terrifies me.

Surely ghosts are as stupid or as intelligent as they were when alive? And just because one has access to knowledge doesn't mean to say one understands it or feels inclined to do anything with it. And perhaps, hearing disembodied voices, he did think they were talking to him! I think "Stop talking to me!" is pretty much to-the-point! :lol:

Ghosts, allegedly, are in a sort of 'limbo' where they are still very much connected to the world for some reason ..... they are unable to fully embrace death.

I agree with you, that is a very scary voice! But isn't it possible for members of the public to hack into police radio wavelengths?

Damn...whatreudothat4:)...how did dispatch pick up on the conv?anyways...if it came through while in action (not evp) and they went back yo listen...id think it was interference..but you never know!

I heard it very clearly say stop talking to me. Its likely cross interference, that's all. And I would say that just because its was so clear. Usually, evp is difficult to hear.

• Like 1

Clearly another radio interference on their frequency.

I had this happen on my cell phone in my room a couple on months ago. It went on for much longer and sounded like interference but there was a loud audiable voice. I couldn't make out what it was saying though. In the end, the lady on the other end had to hang up and call me back as we couln't hear one another.