Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Being Pocessed

Illar

I need some help!!! Some eight years ago I became taken over by a entity, you could call it a walk-in. I could explain the whole story how it happened but I need to see if anyone has ever experienced some like this. I don't know what to do I have tried many things to get rid of this, I can't find a Shaman I don't know where to turn. Please help, thank-you.

The Walk-in is a good example of soul sharing. What you have is twice the access to wisdom and knowledge as most people.

It is true that there are logical explanations for most things. We do live in a society that craves simple logical explanations which does not want any adventure or mysteries for the most part.

Now these things are always done through soul agreements. The person involved needs to learn to appreciate that. When you resist what the divine(s) within you desires, you have will have anxiety and frustrations.

John

• Like 1

The first step is always trying to find a rational explanation and if there isn't one, which sometimes there isn't, talk to a priest or someone that knows about this sort of thing.

• Like 1

Of course that doesn't answer the OP's question. To answer that I have never experienced what you are however I have seen a ghost. You might have to do a google search to find someone to help you in your area. Seriouisly though I would talk to a doctor about this if you haven't already before I went the priest route.

• Like 1

First make sure it isn't a psychological issue, check with a professional. It is always best to rule out all mundane explanations before jumping to a metaphysical conclusion.

(maybe this post won't be deleted as well :angry: )

• Like 1

Thanks for all your ideas! But what I have is not my imagination nor a mental problem. III KKKKnow what I am talking about!!! I live with this and it is very evil!!! know the old saying... Walk a mile in my shoes I am not religious I,believe in the ancient ways as do the Shamans and Medicine Men of the Native Americans. The Maya and so forth i have asked about a priest or preacher I am southern person. But there is a price to pay my soul... To something I don't believe in. I can telepathically communicate with are brothers and sisters of the cosmos. They hear me but I can't hear them. I am not a nut case but a very learning person, I once had an out of body experience. I believe in reincarnation and I hope I don't affend anyone, we all have the right to believe as we choose. In April of 07 I read a book by Robert Ghost Wolf called Days of Destiny and in the book he talked about Christ and his death I started crying because I deeply felt that I,knew him in a past life, I later on went to bed and a dark mist came into my room and I was in a type of trance and this mist went into my being and has been here for over eight years and it's hell!!! I don't know what to do if I go to a doctor I'll be put in a mental ward or on pills which I,don't want any part of I am a female and,retired now from the Air Force for three years. This entity I deal with is very evil, I just don't know what to do!!! Only two people in my family know and they just,can't understand of course.

Could be a lack of willpower that keeps making this thing your buddy? I still suggest talking to a professional, even though you think you know that it's not a psychological issue. Good luck in all.

I live with this and it is very evil!!!

May I ask how you arrived at this conclusion?

I can telepathically communicate with are brothers and sisters of the cosmos. They hear me but I can't hear them.

I later on went to bed and a dark mist came into my room and I was in a type of trance and this mist went into my being and has been here for over eight years and it's hell!!!

These are neither normal nor rational thoughts.

You need to see a psychologist before your mental instability gets any worse.

• Like 1