Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WONDERING WHY

scipherel

Why is it that the Christian religion was dominating the world news other than any religious beliefs ?

Apparitions...Miracles...Jesus...Mary...saints....dancing sun...stigmata and a lot more. If the devil are causing this thing to happen then it was a big help for people to get closer to God. Even UFO's are related to Christian belief. If you discovered an Icon of different religion on a sandwich, do you think it will be sold on ebay ? HAVE YOUR SAY.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Stellar

• Shadowsleet

• Insight

God works in mysterious ways. As God said that He 'made the good and the bad', so did He also say 'There is no one at war with Me'. Like I've said before, even the fallen are still under God's control. Even they want to go back to Heaven.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

arrogance that is all arrogance. christianity is 2004 years old and most of it is based on something else.

Edited by Hotoke

You need to learn Arabic, Christians only project their own god onto the real World. For example consider the Great Terrorist Strike, how could a handful of Students do such amazing things: the answer is obvious, they had Divine protection. Clearly 9/11 shows if there is a God, he must be a Muslim, since he aint helping the Christians out any.

You need to learn Arabic, Christians only project their own god onto the real World. For example consider the Great Terrorist Strike, how could a handful of Students do such amazing things: the answer is obvious, they had Divine protection.  Clearly 9/11 shows if there is a God, he must be a Muslim, since he aint helping the Christians out any.

385178[/snapback]

that or the US could have been extremely stupid and ignore their own intelligence agencies, and the information they found.

You need to learn Arabic, Christians only project their own god onto the real World. For example consider the Great Terrorist Strike, how could a handful of Students do such amazing things: the answer is obvious, they had Divine protection. Clearly 9/11 shows if there is a God, he must be a Muslim, since he aint helping the Christians out any.

I dont see god stopping the worlds efforts against Al Qaida...

Somehow it creeps me out to see someone calling 9/11 "such an amazing thing".... What kind of god would help to kill innocent ppl? I don't see any god having part in the absurdly evil actions of humans, not a muslim or christian god. I think it's proven enough many times, what humam-being is able to do, no matter from which religion. Too bad that those abilities are so often used to hurt instead of helping...

reason for everything I suppose, even though its not fair. My b/f broke up with me a couple of weeks ago, and I thought I was gonna die, I even blamed god for it. We were together for 1 and 1/2 and now he is just gone? I was mad and very upset. Now I met someone who is wonderful, everything I wanted and treated me 100 times better then the other guy. If I woulda got my way before I would still be in a sucky relationship and would have never got a chance with Gurgen

Funny I thought it was men flying those planes on 9/11. I think they are making their religion to fit their beliefs not making their beliefs fit in their religion. I guess that is human nature.

arrogance that is all arrogance. christianity is 2004 years old and most of it is based on something else.

385148[/snapback]

I know it was arrogance and i'm thinking twice before posting it. It might cause an inflamation. But i was relying on facts not differences. If the Christian belief was false, all i could say Jesus has authority to show to mankind that he is the greatest of them all. " THE KING OF KINGS AND THE LORD OF LORDS" It is time for your God to show something on the sky or anywhere that he is the truly God of all gods.

(please pardon me for this)

You need to learn Arabic, Christians only project their own god onto the real World. For example consider the Great Terrorist Strike, how could a handful of Students do such amazing things: the answer is obvious, they had Divine protection.  Clearly 9/11 shows if there is a God, he must be a Muslim, since he aint helping the Christians out any.

385178[/snapback]

ooooh, big mistake. God does not condone murder. Plus, muslims believe that God made the covenat with Ishmael, not Isaac. The bible was written 1000 years before Muhammad recieved his reveltion in which he said God made the covenent with Ishmael, not isaac. God even says the sons of Ishmael will be as a wild ass and fight constantly with his brethren. This describes the middle east to a T.

I know 9/11 was not a good thing what so ever. But what if they were "told" by god to do that. I think America is the next nation to fall. Just like Babylon or Sodom and Gomorrha. By what I've read, we are heading in the same direction as them. In a book I read, they compared the Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrha, and the U.S. Many things were the same. I think the book was called "America's Last Call", if you want to check it out.

I dont think America is gonna fall and dissolve... It'll probably stay the US, but it might just become worse off.

What? God does not condone murder? Have you ever even read the Bible? Then why does he command the Israelites to kill the men, women, and children (sometimes their livestock too) of the nations they encounter after their exodus from Egypt. Case in point: Moses (doing what god commanded him to do) in Numbers 31:17 "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones...What did these children do that was so bad? Or in Deuteronomy 3:32-34-'Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz-And the Lord our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people-And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain." So God did not condone these murders or any of the other ones that he commanded? So did he have a change of heart or what? This doesn't sound like a very compassionate God to me. Or are you one of those christians that sort of forgets the Old Testament is part of the bible and just reads/follows the New Testament? Please Insight enlighten me with your infinite wisdom.

385178[/snapback]

ooooh, big mistake. God does not condone murder. Plus, muslims believe that God made the covenat with Ishmael, not Isaac. The bible was written 1000 years before Muhammad recieved his reveltion in which he said God made the covenent with Ishmael, not isaac. God even says the sons of Ishmael will be as a wild ass and fight constantly with his brethren. This describes the middle east to a T.

386061[/snapback]

God asking people to kill is DIFFERENT to doing it of your own accord. God is GOD, is He says to do it you damn well do it, He has a reason.

As for the one who said it was a muslim 'god' that did 9/11, are you so sure? Look at the Middle East now, whose fallen? THEY BOTH ARE.

The OLD TESTAMENT outdates any of muhammed's 'visions', of which I have no doubt that he did see, but he himself said he was 'possed by demons', it was taken in the same vein as the Word of God, but TURNED UPSIDE DOWN. When the hell did God go around saying that WOMEN had to be circumcized? Or that they couldn't sit at a table, always to grovel on the floor like a worm? Sounds more like he had a visit from some of those fallen angels with whom (and did I mention before that there are angels with similar sounding names, one of which would be fallen, one not), after having fallen because of women (or having seen their bretherin fall BECAUSE of women), sought out revenge.

I know 9/11 was not a good thing what so ever. But what if they were "told" by god to do that. I think America is the next nation to fall. Just like Babylon or Sodom and Gomorrha. By what I've read, we are heading in the same direction as them. In a book I read, they compared the Babylon, Sodom and Gomorrha, and the U.S. Many things were the same. I think the book was called "America's Last Call", if you want to check it out.

386166[/snapback]

I think America and Israel might actually be the only two left in the end times.

I think America and Israel might actually be the only two left in the end times.

NO ! Australia is the last nation standing on its feet. Believe it or not, thats why i am here.

386166[/snapback]

386521[/snapback]

don't think. it is bad for you

Israel is the Holy Land, I'd imagine, it will still be standing, despite how worn torn it is now.

As for Australia, there's no guarantees that Australia will not be attacked. Australia has never been attacked before, but that's not to say it never will be.

Oh!!! More christianity:(

Dont you people talk about anything else???

Nightshade

xxx.

God asking people to kill is DIFFERENT to doing it of your own accord. God is GOD, is He says to do it you damn well do it, He has a reason.

I'm afraid I just couldn't bring myself to follow such a hypocractic and evil god as the one you people believe in blink.gif Religion is mad....just plain mad....

Religion mad??? It certainly is Shadowleet as far as christianity goes. lol

Nightshade.

Well, I see all religions as mad to be honest tongue.gif I make an exception for Buddhism because it's more of a way of life than a religion...aside from the fact Budda himself made clear he was not, and did not want to be considered, a diety....

But I consider all religions mad tongue.gif They perpetuate the strange reluctance of humans to expand their minds in actual facts and knowledge, instead shaping themselves around myths. Look at the number of people who insist on objecting to evolution alone in favour of various creation theories.