Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

WONDERING WHY

scipherel

You need to learn Arabic, Christians only project their own god onto the real World. For example consider the Great Terrorist Strike, how could a handful of Students do such amazing things: the answer is obvious, they had Divine protection. Clearly 9/11 shows if there is a God, he must be a Muslim, since he aint helping the Christians out any.

I dont see god stopping the worlds efforts against Al Qaida...

385294[/snapback]

It is not anyones GOD doing this to us it is us doing it toourselves. The gift from GOD is" free will". Because its you that seal's your own fate and quit blaming gods. Its like blaming the gun maker for killing the person you shot. It was neither the gun maker or the gun itself that killed, it was you so.......

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Stellar

• Shadowsleet

• Insight

It is not anyones GOD doing this to us it is us doing it toourselves. The gift from GOD is" free will". Because its you that seal's your own fate and quit blaming gods. Its like blaming the gun maker for killing the person you shot. It was neither the gun maker or the gun itself that killed, it was you so.......

No, its like blaming the gun seller because, even though the buyer told him "Im gonna go out and kill everyone I can with this gun." and he even took a polygraph to confirm he wasnt lying... the gun seller still gave him the gun.

What? God does not condone murder? Have you ever even read the Bible?

Again you display ignorance. Of course I have. This is old testament. The isrealites were God's chosen people. He did works through them. Since the human race was havily polluted with the genetics and teaching of the Fallen Angels, he moved to rid the earth of this judged evil. First he used the flood. But still Satan fought against him, and conquered nations, bending them to his evil teachings.

Case in point: Moses (doing what god commanded him to do) in Numbers 31:17 "Now therefore kill every male among the little ones...What did these children do that was so bad?

Read:

The LORD said to Moses, 2 "Avenge the people of Israel on the Mid'ianites; afterward you shall be gathered to your people." 3 And Moses said to the people, "Arm men from among you for the war, that they may go against Mid'ian, to execute the LORD's vengeance on Mid'ian. 4 You shall send a thousand from each of the tribes of Israel to the war." 5 So there were provided, out of the thousands of Israel, a thousand from each tribe, twelve thousand armed for war. 6 And Moses sent them to the war, a thousand from each tribe, together with Phin'ehas the son of Elea'zar the priest, with the vessels of the sanctuary and the trumpets for the alarm in his hand. 7 They warred against Mid'ian, as the LORD commanded Moses, and slew every male. 8 They slew the kings of Mid'ian with the rest of their slain, Evi, Rekem, Zur, Hur, and Reba, the five kings of Mid'ian; and they also slew Balaam the son of Be'or with the sword. 9 And the people of Israel took captive the women of Mid'ian and their little ones; and they took as booty all their cattle, their flocks, and all their goods. 10 All their cities in the places where they dwelt, and all their encampments, they burned with fire, 11 and took all the spoil and all the booty, both of man and of beast. 12 Then they brought the captives and the booty and the spoil to Moses, and to Elea'zar the priest, and to the congregation of the people of Israel, at the camp on the plains of Moab by the Jordan at Jericho. 13 Moses, and Elea'zar the priest, and all the leaders of the congregation, went forth to meet them outside the camp. 14 And Moses was angry with the officers of the army, the commanders of thousands and the commanders of hundreds, who had come from service in the war. 15 Moses said to them, "Have you let all the women live? 16 Behold, these caused the people of Israel, by the counsel of Balaam, to act treacherously against the LORD in the matter of Pe'or, and so the plague came among the congregation of the LORD. 17 Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. 18 But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. 19 Encamp outside the camp seven days; whoever of you has killed any person, and whoever has touched any slain, purify yourselves and your captives on the third day and on the seventh day. 20 You shall purify every garment, every article of skin, all work of goats' hair, and every article of wood." 21 And Elea'zar the priest said to the men of war who had gone to battle: "This is the statute of the law which the LORD has commanded Moses: 22 only the gold, the silver, the bronze, the iron, the tin, and the lead, 23 everything that can stand the fire, you shall pass through the fire, and it shall be clean. Nevertheless it shall also be purified with the water of impurity; and whatever cannot stand the fire, you shall pass through the water. 24 You must wash your clothes on the seventh day, and you shall be clean; and afterward you shall come into the camp." 25 The LORD said to Moses, 26 "Take the count of the booty that was taken, both of man and of beast, you and Elea'zar the priest and the heads of the fathers' houses of the congregation; 27 and divide the booty into two parts, between the warriors who went out to battle and all the congregation. 28 And levy for the LORD a tribute from the men of war who went out to battle, one out of five hundred, of the persons and of the oxen and of the asses and of the flocks; 29 take it from their half, and give it to Elea'zar the priest as an offering to the LORD. 30 And from the people of Israel's half you shall take one drawn out of every fifty, of the persons, of the oxen, of the asses, and of the flocks, of all the cattle, and give them to the Levites who have charge of the tabernacle of the LORD." 31 And Moses and Elea'zar the priest did as the LORD commanded Moses. 32 Now the booty remaining of the spoil that the men of war took was: six hundred and seventy-five thousand sheep, 33 seventy-two thousand cattle, 34 sixty-one thousand asses, 35 and thirty-two thousand persons in all, women who had not known man by lying with him. 36 And the half, the portion of those who had gone out to war, was in number three hundred and thirty-seven thousand five hundred sheep, 37 and the LORD's tribute of sheep was six hundred and seventy-five. 38 The cattle were thirty-six thousand, of which the LORD's tribute was seventy-two. 39 The asses were thirty thousand five hundred, of which the LORD's tribute was sixty-one. 40 The persons were sixteen thousand, of which the LORD's tribute was thirty-two persons. 41 And Moses gave the tribute, which was the offering for the LORD, to Elea'zar the priest, as the LORD commanded Moses. 42 From the people of Israel's half, which Moses separated from that of the men who had gone to war-- 43 now the congregation's half was three hundred and thirty-seven thousand five hundred sheep, 44 thirty-six thousand cattle, 45 and thirty thousand five hundred asses, 46 and sixteen thousand persons-- 47 from the people of Israel's half Moses took one of every fifty, both of persons and of beasts, and gave them to the Levites who had charge of the tabernacle of the LORD; as the LORD commanded Moses. 48 Then the officers who were over the thousands of the army, the captains of thousands and the captains of hundreds, came near to Moses, 49 and said to Moses, "Your servants have counted the men of war who are under our command, and there is not a man missing from us. 50 And we have brought the LORD's offering, what each man found, articles of gold, armlets and bracelets, signet rings, earrings, and beads, to make atonement for ourselves before the LORD." 51 And Moses and Elea'zar the priest received from them the gold, all wrought articles. 52 And all the gold of the offering that they offered to the LORD, from the commanders of thousands and the commanders of hundreds, was sixteen thousand seven hundred and fifty shekels. 53 (The men of war had taken booty, every man for himself.) 54 And Moses and Elea'zar the priest received the gold from the commanders of thousands and of hundreds, and brought it into the tent of meeting, as a memorial for the people of Israel before the LORD.

Or in Deuteronomy 3:32-34-'Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz-And the Lord our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people-And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain."

So God did not condone these murders or any of the other ones that he commanded?

No, he ordered them. Only God alone can judge. IF a man kills someone, he casts earthly judgement on them. If God orders his chosen people to kill, he is judging through them. You'll notice this only happenes in the old testament.

So did he have a change of heart or what?

A valid question for sure. One has to carefully study the changes that were made int he world after the son of God's sacrifice for man's sins. This changed the entire face of the world forever.

This doesn't sound like a very compassionate God to me.

"Vengence is mine, sayeth the lord."

Genesis 16:5 - And Sar'ai said to Abram, "May the wrong done to me be on you! I gave my maid to your embrace, and when she saw that she had conceived, she looked on me with contempt. May the LORD judge between you and me!"

Genesis 30:6 - Then Rachel said, "God has judged me, and has also heard my voice and given me a son"

One day, when Moses had grown up, he went out to his people and looked on their burdens; and he saw an Egyptian beating a Hebrew, one of his people. 12 He looked this way and that, and seeing no one he killed the Egyptian and hid him in the sand. 13 When he went out the next day, behold, two Hebrews were struggling together; and he said to the man that did the wrong, "Why do you strike your fellow?" 14 He answered, "Who made you a prince and a judge over us? Do you mean to kill me as you killed the Egyptian?"

IE Judge not, lest ye be judged. We as humans are not meant to judge unless speciffically given the authority to by God.

Or are you one of those christians that sort of forgets the Old Testament is part of the bible and just reads/follows the New Testament? Please Insight enlighten me with your infinite wisdom.

Not at all. Our world doesn't make sense when you split up the two. The Old testament was avery different time. Very different. Spritually and physically. One must study the sacrfices of the old and the sacrifice of the son of God to gain insight into the spiritual differences.

I know 9/11 was not a good thing what so ever. But what if they were "told" by god to do that.

No, WE were told by our government that is what they were told. The US Givernment orchestrated the 9 11 attacks. www.infowars.com

It's all there. Hidden in plain sight. The article alex Jones provides are all easyily found and backed up. I reccomend downloading his documentary "Masters of Terror" on BitTorrent or Kazaa K++Lite. It will expand your mind.

I think America is the next nation to fall.

Most certainly.

I'm afraid I just couldn't bring myself to follow such a hypocractic and evil god as the one you people believe in blink.gif Religion is mad....just plain mad....

Maybe you should try believing in the Loving and Living God instead of the evil hypocritical one?

No, its like blaming the gun seller because, even though the buyer told him "Im gonna go out and kill everyone I can with this gun." and he even took a polygraph to confirm he wasnt lying... the gun seller still gave him the gun.

Your statement makes little to no sense.

As always, non-believers can't ever seem to account for the existance of Lucifer, and blame all their problems on God. Never on themselves. Never on their sin. Never on lucifer's deceptions. It's always God.

No, WE were told by our government that is what they were told. The US Givernment orchestrated the 9 11 attacks.  www.infowars.com

388432[/snapback]

Please don't tell me you really believe the nonsense they're dishing out on that site... sad.gif

Maybe you should try believing in the Loving and Living God instead of the evil hypocritical one?

Which one would that be? tongue.gif

IE Judge not, lest ye be judged. We as humans are not meant to judge unless speciffically given the authority to by God.

I guess that means we should stop locking up murders, rapists, and other scum then, until god comes along and gives us the green light tongue.gif Thanks for clearing that up.

I make an exception for Buddhism because it's more of a way of life than a religion

Shadowsleet, you forgot Deism which is more a way of life than a religion!

First he used the flood. But still Satan fought against him, and conquered nations, bending them to his evil teachings.

So what you are telling us here is that you actually have two equal strength Gods, Satan and Jehovah, who constantly fight for the souls of mortals. If your God was stronger, he would stop evil in it's tracks. Remember the Epicurean riddle: Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?

That's right, you should believe in the Deist Creator, he has never advocated violence, never condoned slavery, never destroyed the entire world to get rid of one small (at that time) species Jehovah has! whistling2.gif

Deist, could you explain Deism or post a link that would explain. I am always interested in exploring different Paths. It is part of the nature of being a Witch.

First of all, there is only ONE God. Christianity's idea that satan has equal power is a load, even he IS UNDER GOD. AGAIN I quote and God said 'I make the good and the bad' 'No one is at war with Me' AND that God made adam to see 'Who among his race would love or abhor me' THERE'S A REASON FOR EVERYTHING.

And, what's this about God being evil and hypocritical? God too has a wrath darling, read the Old Testament and you'll see it. And why shouldn't He? He created humanity and He can destroy it if He so wishes, what, are YOU going to stop Him? Don't make me laugh rolleyes.gif

God IS loving and forgiving but people are IGNORANT, and therefore, bring Him to anger.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

Mad Manfred, is that picture supposed to be frightening? LOL! People are only afraid of what they don't understand. Maybe it's better than way.

As always, non-believers can't ever seem to account for the existance of Lucifer, and blame all their problems on God. Never on themselves. Never on their sin. Never on lucifer's deceptions. It's always God.

Do you notice how contradictory that statement is?

First of all, there is only ONE God.

FIRST of all, that is ONLY your BELIEF.

And, what's this about God being evil and hypocritical? God too has a wrath darling, read the Old Testament and you'll see it. And why shouldn't He? He created humanity and He can destroy it if He so wishes, what, are YOU going to stop Him? Don't make me laugh

And we're supposed to believe he's right in killing his creation? I suppose I should think its alright for a father to kill his son?

And who are YOU to judge God?

I judge the god character in the bible just as I judge any other character in any other book.

And, another thing, seeing as you don't believe in God to begin with, why would you say that God is killing His creations in the first place? By your account it was humans killing humans, or some big natural disater for no reason whatsoever.

God has His reasons for doing what He does, and his reasons are just and fair whether you like it or not. God weighs what people have done, and if the scales get tipped, why wouldn't He be angered?

You have a big mouth for such an inconsequential human being.

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

And, another thing, seeing as you don't believe in God to begin with, why would you say that God is killing His creations in the first place?

Because in the book, he does just that. Just like how Romeo kills himself in Romeo & Juliet.

God has His reasons for doing what He does, and his reasons are just and fair whether you like it or not.

Why do you say that?

You have a big mouth for such an inconsequential human being.

389764[/snapback]

I do have a big mouth. At least its my brain controling what I'm saying, and not another, lower, part of my body.

Mad Manfred, is that picture supposed to be frightening? LOL! People are only afraid of what they don't understand. Maybe it's better than way.

389503[/snapback]

Whats this got to do with the price of fish?

It's meant to be frightening I guess, though thats not the reason I have it...it's a prop from the Bram Stoker's Dracula movie.

I do have a big mouth. At least its my brain controling what I'm saying, and not another, lower, part of my body.

Well, I don't know about you Stellar, but I don't talk with genitals. Do you?

Whats this got to do with the price of fish?

It's meant to be frightening I guess, though thats not the reason I have it...it's a prop from the Bram Stoker's Dracula movie.

I'm just commenting, aren't I allowed to do that?

And, another thing, seeing as you don't believe in God to begin with, why would you say that God is killing His creations in the first place?

Because in the book, he does just that. Just like how Romeo kills himself in Romeo & Juliet.

God has His reasons for doing what He does, and his reasons are just and fair whether you like it or not.

Why do you say that?

389766[/snapback]

Because that's the way it is.

Because that's the way it is.

Stop dancing around the question.

How do you know that that's the way it is?

You need to learn Arabic, Christians only project their own god onto the real World. For example consider the Great Terrorist Strike, how could a handful of Students do such amazing things: the answer is obvious, they had Divine protection.  Clearly 9/11 shows if there is a God, he must be a Muslim, since he aint helping the Christians out any.

385178[/snapback]

ever heard of the story of Job?

also, the muslim God, which i believe is Allah, does not condone murder, even if it is for religious purposes. the only people that believe otherwise are the radical islamists. the same ones who hijacked the planes, and the same ones who killed Theo Van Gogh.