Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Real Ghosts of Mars

Aftermath

How can you tell the gender of a smudge?

• Like 2

NASA have now found a ghostly image of a woman on Mars...

http://uk.complex.co...ars-ghost-woman

Correction, UFOovni2012 of Youtube 'found it' and Scott Waring is promoting it, and he see's stuff all the damned time that isnt there :lol:

All nasa did was take the image!

• Like 2

How can you tell the gender of a smudge?

Exactly, but Scott even see's breasts!! :no:

http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2015/08/alien-woman-on-mars-watching-rover-from.html

Exactly, but Scott even see's breasts!! :no:

http://www.ufosighti...rover-from.html

Sorry, kiddo, but that ain't no Dejah Thoris! DEJAH-THORIS-2A.jpg
  • Like 2

Hah! That's actually a very good image! Like it!

Of course, when you find out that the scale isn't that big, so it does rather ruin the possibility of it showing an actual human knocking around the red planet...

Oh! No, wait! We do have an answer, oh yes we do folks! Why, just this week we had the evidence - okay, not really - of giant crabs by a rock face on Mars. So, this means that perhaps this means the crabs - they've got to be intelligent, and in league with the existing Martians who are course hiding from us - are breeding miniature humans to terrorise for practice until the volunteers who want to go to Mars arrive. Why, this must be the only answer!!!

It's either that, or I really need a lie down...

• Like 1

There can be no other conclusion to draw from this evidence! Mars is the homeland of the wee folk known as fairies and so fairies are obviously tiny humanoid aliens! They have apparently been a spacefaring race for centuries before we have--- they could have won the solar system's space race while we were living in caves!

I hate to say it, but it looks like nothing more than a smudge.

It obviously isnt a person but what interests me is the object's composition and shadow. It doesn't look like a solid rock. It looks like it could be foliage.

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1

Like that projector image in the Star Wars movie of the girl in the opaque colored garments, kneeling down in a ten second loop. 10 seconds, 10 centimeters, what's the difference when you consider loosely based abstractly connected points in space and time?

There can be no other conclusion to draw from this evidence! Mars is the homeland of the wee folk known as fairies and so fairies are obviously tiny humanoid aliens! They have apparently been a spacefaring race for centuries before we have--- they could have won the solar system's space race while we were living in caves!

lol, that would explain how she got up on that rock so easily.

I thought pareidolia required at least a vague similarity...

Good Grief..

I don't want to see the word "pareidolia" again for the rest of my life.

It obviously isnt a person but what interests me is the object's composition and shadow. It doesn't look like a solid rock. It looks like it could be foliage.

You are sideshow funny Nn.

Anybody that thinks that actually looks like a woman has been in his Mom's basement a little too long.

Nothing more than an super intelligent alien race, individuals hologram

Well what do you think it looks like merc? Or do you just follow me around to talk crap and never actually have a point or substance to your argument.

• Like 1