Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The universe

FTWind

With scientist fighting over if the event widley known as "The big bang" ever happened, I have come up with an explanation on how the bang and multiverse actually can coexist.

With all theories though, im afraid ,there are many holes. So this is why I bring it to UM. For you guys to dissect it, to inform me on which parts are not plausible and which are credible. Please, to the best of your ability, try to have an open mind.

Beginning of our universe

It all started with the big bang.First it was a singularity and in my mind, is still is infinitely small. How is this? Well in my theory, the universe is inside a black hole. Which, when matter of any nature is pulled in to a black hole it is condensed into a singularity. Well,after this the matter is ripped apart to it's essentials. Sadly, not much is known of what process happens next. My question was "wasn't the universe supposedly a singularity at one point?". In my theory the next process of this condensed sigularity will eventually start to cool down making the components able to form simple molecules which ends up to the formation of matter. Eventually resulting into the creation of a universe inside the black hole . With the formation of this universe, will also come more black holes to start the cycle again. There is a lot I left out, so please just ask questions, or please add to.

Scientific theories do not have "many holes". Scientific theories are actually very highly supported. What you have here is a hypothesis...and a very speculative hypothesis at that.

I think you are referring to Torsion universe theory which is highly speculative and unproven.

Edited by shaddow134

Scientific theories do not have "many holes". Scientific theories are actually very highly supported. What you have here is a hypothesis...and a very speculative hypothesis at that.

It is plausible though. What happened to people thinking for themselves? I mean I only asked for opinions on why this can't be plausible, not to rip my post apart. I'm sure, with your guys infinite amount of knowledge, it would be easy to detroy this topic. Just add to or take away, don't just sit there and say how wrong I am without actually looking into it.

It is plausible though. What happened to people thinking for themselves? I mean I only asked for opinions on why this can't be plausible, not to rip my post apart. I'm sure, with your guys infinite amount of knowledge, it would be easy to detroy this topic. Just add to or take away, don't just sit there and say how wrong I am without actually looking into it.

thats what this website is about, its about debating

• Like 1

I think you are referring to Torsion universe theory which is highly speculative and unproven.

Well, I hate to say it. Almost all theories don't have it rite. This one is highly speculative, but that doesn't make it wrong. It best explains the singularity event in the universe.

thats what this website is about, its about debating

I would say that's what these forums are about. I mean I want every ones opinion even if it differs from mine .I love to be rite and when an im wrong it makes me strive to learn why was I wrong. Yes, I am less informed than most . That it why i am here I want your opinions, not your critique on how uninformed I am ,without giving a reason why.

I didn't say it was "wrong", just that your personal speculation is not a theory. Speculative hypotheses are not theories. Also, why do you think your hypothesis is plausible? What data supports your ideas?

BTW, if one is going to enter into the realm of scientific discussion it might be a good idea to utilize the correct terminology. Also, might be a good idea to study some basic science first (before making any hypotheses).

This is the Science and Technology forum after all.

Edited by Lilly
addition
  • Like 3

Do ever want to just go into a forum and help some one. I read a few articles and compressed them into one theory , and was asking for your opinion.

No not always, specially when threads exist on the same or similar topic, it gets tiring repeating things.

Better for you have a good read of the similar topics, and then if you still have questions, then raise them

Just my opinion of course

• Like 1

I didn't say it was "wrong", just that your personal speculation is not a theory. Speculative hypotheses are not theories. Also, why do you think your hypothesis is plausible? What data supports your ideas?

BTW, if one is going to enter into the realm of scientific discussion it might be a good idea to utilize the correct terminology. Also, might be a good idea to study some basic science first (before making any hypotheses).

This is the Science and Technology forum after all.

Why does everyone think that I have not done any research? I read any and every article on almost every subject. While this dose not constitute me as to being up to speed with actual scientist, it dose give me the knowledge to come up with plausible ideas.

No not always, specially when threads exist on the same or similar topic, it gets tiring repeating things.

Better for you have a good read of the similar topics, and then if you still have questions, then raise them

Just my opinion of course

Then why seeder, don't you allow the people that want to discuss the topic , in all respect, discuss it?

Are we talking about articles in magazines or articles in journals? Articles in magazines are at best three or four steps removed from the actual scientists and are written to grab attention more than convey actual science.

And be careful about asserting the universe started at the Big Bang. While the Big Bang event is pretty well supported, it isn't clear that the universe actually started then.

Do you have a reference for the heat at a center of a black hole? The concretion disc itself is heated, I don't know about it's center. Or if heat is actually applicable.

You also have to keep in mind it seems black holes decay.

• Like 1

Is that what I wanted? I asked for opinions on this "theory", not a lesson in English.

If you don't even know the proper scientific terminology, I'm very doubtful that you are "up to speed" on much of anything scientific.

BTW, I was a Science teacher (not an English teacher) and the comprehension of basic scientific terminology is stressed across all scientific disciplines.

Remember; this is the Science and Technology forum.

• Like 3

And we aren't talking English lessons here, science has a specific terminology developed to convey specific information.

Theory means something different in common useage and in scientific usage.

• Like 2

Science and Technology forums are not made to give personal opinions. This is more to share news about scientific discoveries and technological developments.

That is why I think threads like this:

relativity proven false in 1913

belong to the conspiracies section.

Now, I am not saying that this thread should be located in that specific section, but certainly not belongs here. I think Seeder hit the spot.

On the other hand, is it too much to ask that you make a theory supported by real data, rather than a personal opinion?

Because otherwise, nothing justifies the location of this thread.

Cheers

Edited by Anomalocaris

Is that what I wanted? I asked for opinions on this "theory", not a lesson in English.

The hint wasnt a lesson in English, the hint was to the benefit of a possible discussion where the terminology has

to be uniform to avoid chaos caused by different terms for the same events.

• Like 1

Are we talking about articles in magazines or articles in journals? Articles in magazines are at best three or four steps removed from the actual scientists and are written to grab attention more than convey actual science.

And be careful about asserting the universe started at the Big Bang. While the Big Bang event is pretty well supported, it isn't clear that the universe actually started then.

Do you have a reference for the heat at a center of a black hole? The concretion disc itself is heated, I don't know about it's center. Or if heat is actually applicable.

You also have to keep in mind it seems black holes decay.

Maybe, and this is completely speculative,the center is the universe and the concretion disc is when matter is being ripped into it's essentials and at the center it cools down to form the universe. Edited by FTWind

The hint wasnt a lesson in English, the hint was to the benefit of a possible discussion where the terminology has

to be uniform to avoid chaos caused by different terms for the same events.

In all fainess you knew what I ment and it also seems to be already an existing theory. So , my previous statment of it being a theory would be correct. Edited by FTWind

Science and Technology forums are not made to give personal opinions. This is more to share news about scientific discoveries and technological developments.

That is why I think threads like this:

relativity proven false in 1913

belong to the conspiracies section.

Now, I am not saying that this thread should be located in that specific section, but certainly not belongs here. I think Seeder hit the spot.

On the other hand, is it too much to ask that you make a theory supported by real data, rather than a personal opinion?

Because otherwise, nothing justifies the location of this thread.

Cheers

Sorry for the ill placement of this topic. I am new and I haven't found my way around just yet.