Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens tried to save America from nuclear war

Anomalocaris

Then present your facts. Im willing to learn something new.

He wouldn't recognize fact even if it jumped up and sank its teeth into his groin.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

This is starting to look a bit off-topic. The answer to the original post has already been shared. So, a couple of suggestions:

Believers,

Why not start another thread? you are diverting this discussion from the original topic. There is nothing to say here.

Skeptics,

Don't feed them

Edited by Anomalocaris

This is starting to look a bit off-topic. The answer to the original post has already been shared. So, a couple of suggestions:

Believers,

Why not start another thread? you are diverting this discussion from the original topic. There is nothing to say here.

Skeptics,

Don't feed them

I was kind of hoping using real world examples like Phlogiston to remove the silly and rather stupid ideals of science running scared from new discovery would help any people new to the subject pondering those ridiculous claims.

It has happened, and it did not happen like woo says it will. Same with the fear factor, it's all just nonsense.

Edited by psyche101

Believers,

Skeptics,

Don't feed them

it's certainly turned into the usual lot of stuff about how the Skeptics are doing humanity a favour by saving the gullible from being ripped off by frauds and charalantans. This is why I don't bother with this section much now, it just turns into a very tedious "i must get in the last word" bicker.
  • Like 2

it's certainly turned into the usual lot of stuff about how the Skeptics are doing humanity a favour by saving the gullible from being ripped off by frauds and charalantans. This is why I don't bother with this section much now, it just turns into a very tedious "i must get in the last word" bicker.

I just learned that a few days ago, so I know what you mean XD

I got it! We'll start a new thread - "Why All Skeptics Should be Banned from U-M" LOL. You skeptics are all alike

True with the amount of effort and credible information the true believers are providing, anymore skeptics and this place will have to change the name to solved mysteries B) .

In all seriousness though I swear I have seen similar accounts of nuclear tampering, and warning us of intervention most have really panned out pretty unconvincing. So taking this one with a grain of salt as well.

Side note anyone feel few to answer. Are any other countries(nuclear capable) having similar incidents?

Edited by Shouldthisexist
  • Like 1

I can't believe it, especially coming from an astronaut. But hey, I guess that a paycheck is a paycheck :rofl:

An astronaut isn't a credible source?

Dude, the case is closed. But since you ask...

No. Even if an astronaut says things, that doesn't mean that these statements are true:

Argument from authority

Edited by Anomalocaris
  • Like 1

That's why it's more of a fluff thing with me than anything else. If there were any sort of worthwhile discussion, I'd be more serious about it. As it is now, it's not worth taking seriously. Like most things.

• Like 1

I got it! We'll start a new thread - "Why All Skeptics Should be Banned from U-M" LOL. You skeptics are all alike

As, incidentally, are all you True Believers Knowers of Hidden Truths.

You have no evidence and resort to playground tactics (including hiding behind authority) when called on it!

• Like 3

As, incidentally, are all you True Believers Knowers of Hidden Truths.

You have no evidence and resort to playground tactics (including hiding behind authority) when called on it!

Hiding behind authority?... That's hurtful. I'm telling mom.. >:(

• Like 2

Hiding behind authority?... That's hurtful. I'm telling mom.. > :(

My mum's scarier than your mum!

• Like 1

You skeptics are all alike

By being always right? By using common sense, critical thinking, and a scientific approach? By having an open mind? By not being so naive and desperate as to jump to the first wildest and unfounded conclusions just because it's the "in-thing" to do? By not being lazy?

Why, thank you!

Not any more credible than any other person on the planet.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 2

Well, here's your big chance, Bee!!! Call me lazy, but I thought this was a DISCUSSION forum, where people were expected to actually SAY stuff (or quote or properly cite) and then politely debate the content and how well it is backed up by evidence..

Now, if this was ME, I would not only give you a time (ie minutes and seconds) in the video where the critical words were spoken and the evidence was presented, but also a transcript of what he said, precisely...

It's not me, and of course Bee, you didn't bother even saying what you think he said. So here, lemme help. You just give the timing in that video, OK????

And I'll then do a transcript (including context) for you and we'll all discuss what he knows (or what he has heard from his mates like Greer..) and how it directly relates to the claim made in the OP..

Now, IF you don't do that, and IF I go and take a look at what he says and it doesn't match up with the claims being made here, I will NOT be very happy and I think YOU will need to apologise.

:st

chrLzs said ....

]So, where in that video does it back up the claims made in this thread?[/b]

Please point out where I said it did - if you would be so kind - thankyou

Please REREAD the OP before answering.

ditto you and my post ...

the video I posted was merely an example of how useful a YouTube video interview can be and can help help to cut out shenanigans and misquotes -

and we can see and hear the info 'from the horses mouth' ...and no... I am not claiming that Edgar Mitchell is a horse.... :hmm:

Be it Edgar Mitchell, Boyd Bushman, Bob Lazar and so on. It is always so much easier to believe that to know. The latter does require some brain activity and some intellectual integrity, both of which seems to be sorely missing from a select few posters here.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Ahhhhh.... :tu: .....I think you may be thinking about my new (ish) hypothesis that Edward Teller was a behind the scenes Discloser -

who lured Bob Lazar (probably with John Lear's help) to make a major disclosure about reverse engineering 'alien' craft at S4 (Area51)

And Boyd Bushman (Senior Research Scientist for Lockheed Martin Skunk Works) who told us in his near death disclosure documentary

that he was given info to disclose to the public from a group that was created and headed by Teller (until his death, then someone else took over)

I wonder if EM and ET ( :w00t: ) ever got together for a jolly good chat about it all...?

mmmmmmmmm

cheers for bringing Bob and Boyd up :D

Please point out where I said it did - if you would be so kind - thankyou

Oh thank heavens you're alive Bee. When you abandoned this thread for so long, I was getting worried ...... but then I noticed you were posting elsewhere....? Best to let these things die down and hope people forget, right...?

Anyway this started when I posted that there were NO supporting videos or even audio to support the claims being made in the OP... You then replied with this:

I agree ChrLzs - you really can't beat a video to eliminate shenanigans - :)

For example here's one from seeder's link...

Now given what I said, the topic of the thread, and what you said, I made the terribly rash assumption that you were providing, in the video you supplied, the missing proof that Mitchell said those things.

As it turned out, your video did NOT do that, and of course it is my fault for STUPIDLY thinking that when you said that your video would eliminate the shenanigans, you meant that. Yes, STUPID of me. I apologise. Unreservedly.

After all I should have known that you would clarify your intent (LATER) by saying:

the video I posted was merely an example of how useful a YouTube video interview can be..

It's all clear to me now, so again I apologise to you, Bee. I'm so so SORRY that I misread your intent and that you were in fact showing that you could post a video that doesn't say something and use it to back up some other claim.... Yes, it's all very clear to me now :cry: - thank heavens you posted that video that doesn't back up the OP..

Anyway, I hope my apology is ample. Perhaps others might learn from it.........

And just to clarify for anyone who might stupidly click on that video and think that Mitchell makes the claims in the OP... HE DOESN'T.

Edited by ChrLzs

Oh thank heavens you're alive Bee. When you abandoned this thread for so long, I was getting worried ...... but then I noticed you were posting elsewhere....?

Relax - I'm ok - and haven't abandoned you the thread...

re underlined...

Did you? How very strange as I have been away for the Bank Holiday weekend and only came home yesterday -

perhaps it was an imposter - or you were seeing things?

Your ample apology is most agreeable and is accepted without reservation...... ;)

ps - try not to make assumptions next time.... :tu:

• Like 1

Relax - I'm ok - and haven't abandoned you the thread...

That is a relief. I don't know what he'd have done next, he may have had to resort to BOLD RED ITALIC CAPITALS . :cry: Edited by Norbert the Incredible
  • Like 2

FTR, I've already asked TaridID to simply post the best evidence he has. That's exactly what any scientist or real researcher or logical thinker would do, to back up their claims...

Wy would I need to provide evidence for something that's already proven? Look around you. Aliens are a fact.

http://www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com/

Wy would I need to provide evidence for something that's already proven? Look around you. Aliens are a fact.

http://www.aliens-ev...nt-to-know.com/

Why? If he looks around, all he will find are the hoaxes. Besides, many UFOs end up with an explanation when someone makes the proper research.

Edited by Anomalocaris

That is not proof. There is no proof at this time. You have to convince us, not regurgitate woo and nonsense.

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard
  • Like 1

Only inside your head. The rest of us living in objective reality knows better.

• Like 1

How is it proven? By a website that says it's proven?

Whats that they call this? Conformation biased? All I had to see was the link to faces on Mars and the laughing began.....