Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

geometry linked with the gregorian calendar?

kranwan

did you reply without reading my comment directly above yours?

No, I read your comment. I was specifically pointing out the way dates are written in the UK.

Still on? Whats next? Finding answer to ultimate question of everything by counting pubic hair?

Not that I am supporting this numerology, but as I am sure you know, in the UK 9/11 is the 9th of November. I don't know what systems are used elsewhere in Europe.

sorry! to be honest, in the course of the "debate" i did read yours as if it only reproduced the other comments.

There is a great deal of confusion due to the different way dates are written down on opposite sides of the Atlantic. I once saw an episode of Murder She Wrote in which the N.Y.P.D. were trying to decipher what the number 271284 meant. Jessica, being a smart ass, realised the number was a date written down by an Englishman - i.e. 27th December 1984. That never would have occurred to an American who had never travelled to the UK. (How the hell was that program on air for so long?!)

?

repost, since it's page 4 and the original question is left unaddressed:

*snip*

Whats here to address, when you can't answer very simple questions? Maybe you have some comprehension problems?

repost, since it's page 4 and the original question is left unaddressed:

In the figure you repeatedly post, I can see:

• 8 long decimal numbers in white boxes,
  • 9 grey circles encompassing portions of those decimal numbers, one of which spans the decimal point of its number,
  • 3 grey circles which encompass portions of two adjacent decimal numbers,
  • 4 dates written as ddmmyyyy, then the sum ddmm + yyyy written in brackets,
  • 3 ``numerical names'', one of which has a second and seemingly unrelated integer following it in brackets, and
  • 1 five-digit ``postal code'' followed with a five-digit phone number in brackets.

What I cannot determine is the relationship between the 8 long decimal numbers in the white boxes, the 12 grey circles, and the remaining biographical numbers.

The long decimal numbers are presumably the result of two ``geometrical ring calculations'', but you have not explained what they mean. Are they: Ratios? Radii? Areas? Are they the outputs or the inputs of the calculation?

Only in a very few cases does the grey circle correspond to a biographical number, in most cases the biographical number has to be formed by judiciously rearranging some of the digits encompassed by the circle. What are the allowed methods for rearranging one of the decimal numbers to obtain a biographical number?

Decimal numbers 1, 2, 5, and 6 (counting down from the top-most) have 17 digits, decimal number 3, 7, and 8 have 16 digits, and decimal number 4 has 15 digits. Are these numbers all reported to full precision?

I think everyone is as confused by your posts as I am. If you cannot explain your procedure and reasoning in simple terms, there is nothing here to discuss.

the image is that self-explainig that any comment with your length (regarding the image itself) seems quite out of place.

Edited by kranwan

the image is that self-explainig that any comment with your length (regarding the image itself) seems quite out of place.

I have sneaking suspicion, this was your last post on UM.
  • Like 1

image: simple geometrical ring calculations with 4 gregorian (birth)dates in 2 "formattings" each:

february 20th 1988 = 202 1988 (202 + 1988 = 2190)

october 15th 1982 = 1510 1982 (1510 + 1982 = 3492)

september 4th 1982 = 409 1981 (409 + 1981 = 2390)

april 9th 1980 = 904 1980 (904 + 1980 = 2884)

how could the gregorian calendar be "linked" with geometry, given that geometry calculations clearly display gregorian dates?

XrXANZL.jpg

Not another one, where does UM find these people?

The problem isn't that it is difficult to view. The problem is that we have no idea what you are trying to tell us.

Its hard to respond to what frankly just looks like random numbers.

Maybe you could try to explain what it is we are supposed to see in those numbers ?

ROLF

I have sneaking suspicion, this was your last post on UM.

your comment already contains the answer why this topic is spread over so many boards.

your comment already contains the answer why this topic is spread over so many boards.

Its called spam.

• Like 2

You are lucky UM is more tolerant for bs you are spreading all over the forums. No wonder you've been suspended on thescienceforum, and you completely failed on other forums.

In case you missed, its science corner, while your hokey-pokey belongs in bizzare news, at best...

Edited by bmk1245
  • Like 2

I have read through everything and do you know what? I still don't know what the hell you're going on about.

Your posts are incoherent rabblings derived from a set of inaccurate calculations sprinkled with a touch of fantasy on top.

Edited by RabidMongoose
  • Like 1

then you should probably view the image.

No thanks. I won't be brushed off that easy by a sentence implying that there is some logical rational argument to be gained by looking at an image when there isn't.

Stop evading and explain rationally what in Gods name you're going on about? If what you posted seriously makes sense to you (and you aren't just trolling) then you've got issues going on. I say that because absolutely every other single person looking at it has no clue as to:

1. What your saying.

2. What your argument to support it is supposed to be.

No thanks. I won't be brushed off that easy by a sentence implying that there is some logical rational argument to be gained by looking at an image when there isn't.

Stop evading and explain rationally what in Gods name you're going on about? If what you posted seriously makes sense to you (and you aren't just trolling) then you've got issues going on. I say that because absolutely every other single person looking at it has no clue as to:

1. What your saying.

2. What your argument to support it is supposed to be.

Good luck getting answers from a guy who has been blacklisted as forum spammer... Heck, you would have more success by asking doorknob...
  • Like 3

rabidmongoose? i don't really need more answers from him.

why this thread is spread over so many boards (god is that tiring): read above.

buzzer_zps98209e0f.jpg
  • Like 2

you missed it, re-read the thread.

I did again, and again. And I'm not going to do it yet again out of your hope it will make me go away or somehow convince me I missed the rational argument or what you're talking about.

Stop evading and tell us step by step what you're going on about in a way everybody can understand.

view the image, look for gregorian calendar dates. if you can't find any (with the formatting i provided) re-post your comment.

Edited by kranwan

view the image, look for gregorian calendar dates. if you can't find any (with the formatting i provided) re-post your comment.

Seriously, people are confused and need a bit more than that.

Exactly what (be specific) do you desire to discuss (give examples)?

Here is a random sequence of numbers...

All I did was, without looking at my keyboard, press some keys above the alphabetical ones. Now, within that random sequence of numbers I'm sure one could find a sequence that corresponds to a date on the Gregorian calendar - but so what?

Does that date mean anything, or is the finding of it just a coincidence of the sequence of numbers?

You say there is some kind of link between geometry, specifically some numbers derived from some equation based on the circumferences of the inner and outer edges of a ring, and dates on the Gregorian calendar - but what meaning do those dates have?

If those dates have no meaning then all you have done is produced a number-salad that coincidentally happens to incorporate a sequence which corresponds to a date on the Gregorian calendar. There is nothing even interesting about that, let alone meaningful.

If you cannot demonstrate the meaning behind this 'link' between the dates and the calculations due to some difficulty you have with communication, then I understand and you have my sympathy but people will not be able to appreciate whatever you are trying to convey unless you work out how to communicate that to them.

• Like 1