Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ALL Types of Kinesis

psychicpowersarenice

I guess in a sense you right. But some people however get feelings when they see the aura around people.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• psychicpowersarenice

• Fatal Fury

• Leviathon

Do you know what blue and green means?

410093[/snapback]

No I don't. Can you tell my what they mean? Or are you going to say something like" If you don't know what it means then why have tried doing it?"

Does anyone know, if there's actuall documentation or experimentation with different psi abilities? I know there is evidence, but it's extremely hard to find...

The only proof you can give someone is experience.

If your really looking for proof, chances are your not going to find it. Experiment for yourself. Unless you feel conflicted by it.

Yep. I guess your just going to have to get the proof yourself by experiance. Why dont you try??

I've got something you can try, malakiem.

Get a small weight of some kind, like a nail or something(I use a nail), tie a piece of string to it. Hold the string in your hand and rest your elbow on a table or something. (It's best to do this sitting, because it's easier to rest your elbow).

Now look at the nail, visualise the nail spinning in a cirle.

The first time I tried this, I failed. I didn't move the nail at all.

But after three days of no movement, I made the nail spin.

This is a basic way to practice telekinesis, and since it's fairly easy, you can get some results.

Hope this helps enlighten you to more psychic things.

No I don't. Can you tell my what they mean?

Yes. Blue represents the process of death and dying. It represents being on the wrong path, and often being actually dead, or void of actual life. (What actual life is, is a whole other topic). Green represents innocence and beauty because of it. It represents being in the process of growth, and most often not knowing it. Green is aderivative of blue and yellow. Blue being death, and yellow being truth. This, green can represent being in the process of death, but open to truth, or seeking truth in innocence.

Curious that you have seen mainly blue and green auras. May I ask where abouts you have seen them, and on what sort of people?

No0o0o0o0o0o...........out of the kinesises I'm learning cryo, which is coming along nicely.........but with tele I'm getting nothing!!! I once tried to do aero and it worked a little........I guess I'll start learning that soon!!!!!!!!!!

409258[/snapback]

Wait wait wait...you tried to manipulate air ONCE, and you calim you had results? Now I KNOW you're full of it. No one can get results on ANYTHING in life the first time they try it. What makes you think you are the single acception to the rule?

409594[/snapback]

angry.gif MAYBE PPAN IS JUST NATURALLY GIFTED IN AERO angry.gif , like i am in electro

i tried it and the very first time my hand felt weird when i tried to move it during and after i practiced happy.gif

santa.gif HAPPY/MERRY HANARAMAKWANSMAS TO ALL santa.gif AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR, WHEN IT COMES TO THAT santa.gif

409656[/snapback]

I'm gifted naturally in seeing through naive writings and statements. Anyone can create strange sensations in their body by concentraing enough.

Maybe PPAN is just naturally inclined to be naive, just like you are. Don't get me wrong, I believe in the psychic realm. But it's not some toy that children easily grasp and play with. if it were, everyone on the planet would have these powers. Just like it seems everyone on the internet does. *laughs*

As I already said, we tested PPAN's ability for x-ray vision, and she failed. Does it make any sense at all to continue to believe that she has this ability? Should we test it again?

409944[/snapback]

I TOLD you, regular cameras cannot capture what's underneath things. Only SOME videocameras can. You don't know the limits of xrv, and you don't even try to understand it.

And Bunny probably is gifted in ek. As I believe, anyone can become psychic, but 'gifted' ppl have a better start to it.

i've heard that black is just another color like red or blue auras. White is seen right before death. Black has no extreme meaning like white.

I TOLD you, regular cameras cannot capture what's underneath things. Only SOME videocameras can. You don't know the limits of xrv, and you don't even try to understand it.

Okat PPAN, explain to me the limits of x-ray vision.

After which, I shall explain to you in full the dynamics of visible light energy, it's particle properties, it's wave properties, x-ray radition wavelength properties, sources, and uses.

You see, I fulyl understand the dynamics of it, AND it's limits. This is precisely why I don't believe you when you say you have x-ray vision. You can't even explain to me what an x-ray is. I doubt you can even explain what vision is, and how our eyes work.

And Bunny probably is gifted in ek. As I believe, anyone can become psychic, but 'gifted' ppl have a better start to it.

410545[/snapback]

happy.gif thanx for beliving, my friend is gifted in pyro, we found THAT out BEFORE she found out her pastor said it was evil angry.gif , and i'm glad you believe me PPAN, you're one of the few people i know that believes in kinetically gifted people( angry.gif UNLIKE INSIGHT!!!!! angry.gif )

410545[/snapback]

happy.gif thanx for beliving, my friend is gifted in pyro, we found THAT out BEFORE she found out her pastor said it was evil angry.gif , and i'm glad you believe me PPAN, you're one of the few people i know that believes in kinetically gifted people( angry.gif UNLIKE INSIGHT!!!!! angry.gif )

410989[/snapback]

*laughs* You really don't know anything do you? How many times do I have to say I believe in the psychic realm? Tell me how you "found out" that your friend could control fire?

You don't seem to believe I am gifted in detecting deception, lies, and naive people. Well I am. And you are one of them. Don't take everything at face value young one. I know much more about the psychic realm than you or PPAN put together do. I also know alot more abouts science and physics then you two do. I'm not boasting, I'm just trying to get you understand what I believe, how I came to believe it, and why I believe it.

I thought white aura's meant peace and happyness??

I usually see white aura's atround peopel at church...

410545[/snapback]

410989[/snapback]

*laughs* You really don't know anything do you? How many times do I have to say I believe in the psychic realm? Tell me how you "found out" that your friend could control fire?

You don't seem to believe I am gifted in detecting deception, lies, and naive people. Well I am. And you are one of them. Don't take everything at face value young one. I know much more about the psychic realm than you or PPAN put together do. I also know alot more abouts science and physics then you two do. I'm not boasting, I'm just trying to get you understand what I believe, how I came to believe it, and why I believe it.

411081[/snapback]

angry.gif i never said you didn't believe in the psychic realm, angry.gif i said you didn't believe in being gifted enough to use an abilitiy the first time angry.gif

we found out when she put out a candle with her back turned, OK??? angry.gif

I thought white aura's meant peace and happyness??

I usually see white aura's atround peopel at church...

It my have been a light yellow, yellow usually means a person is very spiritual. Either that or church is going to be lonely next time. tongue.gif

Hey bunnygirl who are you talking too?

And Byuu I'm pretty sure I saw white aura's and not yellow okay.

we found out when she put out a candle with her back turned, OK??? angry.gif

*laughs* So can I. It's all about air currents. Can your friend reproduce the effect? Had she ever reporduced the effect?

I reason to guess no.

Hey insight is it possible to make flames dance??

Cause one of my uncles showed me it and I'm still a bit weary wether it was fake or not..

Hell yeah. I depends how we was doing it. What were the conditions? Did he use a candle flame, or a campfire? Did he use his hands, or did he make any movements?

We'll he just concentrated. He used his hands though. And it was in a room on candles. No breeze though.

Describe what the dancing looked like.

It was flickering consistently. And then when he stop concentrating on it it went back to normal again....