Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

In Fallujah Get Retina Scan and ID card

Thanato

A caller to the Alex Jones show played a segment from Tom Brokaw's last broadcast on NBC which featured a report from Iraq clearly stating that residents of Fallujah (civilians, NOT insurgents) would be forced to give fingerprints, retina scan and take an ID card or be killed.

So listen to this Fallujah Residents Face Choice: Retina Scan and Take ID Card....Or Die

~Thanato

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thanato

• bathory

• Stellar

• Lochness_hunter

Top Posters In This Topic

OH NOZ!

i love it how these people try to apply their logic to something vastly different, sorry kids, Fallujah isn't New York, to somehow claim that something like that is unreasonable is ludicrous especially when one considers what is going on over there at the moment.

Oh plaese. "or be killed."

And you wonder why people dont believe AJ.

This is the guy who said that America would become the 4th reich. Right?

Hey, it was the only thing i could find with a news clip from the show, Just listen to the news clip and then close the window, but The news has reported on, Get and ID Card and Retina Scan or die.

~Thanato

i don't see why its so bad though? they are fighting a violent insurgency which wants to harm the general populace

But these people are teh General Public. All i see in this is for an excuse for US soldiers to murder more Iraqi civilians, Dont say ti dosnt happen because it does, farly often.

~Thanato

The news

What news?

All i see in this is for an excuse for US soldiers to murder more Iraqi civilians

I dont see much occurances of US soldiers murdering Iraqi civilians...

This is the guy who said that America would become the 4th reich. Right?

This is the guy that said that the world would end in 2000.

You know steller i did a search on a few search engines (Google etc) and i never found any evidence aoub Alex Jones saying The world was coming to an End in 2000.

~Thanato

You know steller i did a search on a few search engines (Google etc) and i never found any evidence aoub Alex Jones saying The world was coming to an End in 2000.

~Thanato

387442[/snapback]

This type of thing is quite sad--A whole generation of people relying on google and other search engines for information. If its not on Google then it doesn't exist right? Give me a break! I would never trust "evidence" for anything from a search engine because ANYONE could have written that info. and there is no way to tell if the info. is in any way reliable or if it was totally made up. Real research is done in the library and out in the field. Sorry to go off on you Thanato this isn't aimed at you, its just something I've realized is quite widespread and quite frankly it worries me.

A caller to the Alex Jones show played a segment from Tom Brokaw's last broadcast on NBC which featured a report from Iraq clearly stating that residents of Fallujah (civilians, NOT insurgents) would be forced to give fingerprints, retina scan and take an ID card or be killed.

So listen to this Fallujah Residents Face Choice: Retina Scan and Take ID Card....Or Die

~Thanato

386322[/snapback]

Alex Jones laugh.gif Mr. NWO Prison planet himself laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

"Or be killed?" I challenge you to find a single case of a Fallujah resident being executed because he or she refused to submit to retinal scan/fingerprinting.