Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreamed of hell, or maybe really went there

jcomo19

So I had the craziest dream of my life lastnight. I've astral projected a bunch of times and I'm no stranger to sleep paralysis. I've had sleep paralysis so many times that it doesn't even scare me anymore. I've also had a ton of dreams that feel so real and I swear they later come true. But last night was more real then any dream I've ever had and a thousand times more terrifying then and sleep paralysis I've ever had. I believe idreamed of hell or might have even died and went there and came back to life. Also, the dream had a feeling to it that what happened in it was truly going to happen on earth. I'm not religious at all, I don't go to church and I believe in Evolution and science. Well that's some of the back story and here is the dream. It's hard to express how horrible and terrifying it was just by typing but I'll try my best.

I was in this room and for some reason I had to vacuum the floor and I was all alone. I was already scared bc the room was creepy. I started to vacuum and then the vacuum stopped working. The floor just kept having dirt and lil stones appear on it that the vacuum couldn't suck up. Then I heard a evil laugh come from one of the closets and when I turned to look at it the door started shaking. As I walked over to it the floor turned from brown to a deep deep red. I got to the door and when I was about to open it, it bust open by itself and there was a evil lady in there. She had long black hair and pure black eyes and just looked like a demon witch. She started laughing at me and pointed at me. She said something but I don't remember what. I got so scared and tried to run out of the room but the door closed and locked me In there. Then it went pitch dark and u could hear all kinds of evil voices just laughing at me. I couldn't see but I somehow new what they looked like and it was horrible.

Next, the darkness went away a lil bit and I was in a different room and there was other ppl with me now. Everyone was scared and freaking out but we couldn't talk to eachother at all. I somehow just new that i was completely alone, that no one could ever help me and that I'd never ever be able to even talk to anyone. They couldn't talk to anyone else either. Then my son appeared before me, I grabbed him and realized that everyone else also had a kid with them. They were all boys. And I somehow just new that they were all first born sons. Then this huge demon with huge horns on its head and like pig tusks sticking out of its mouth, blew a huge trumpet. Again, i just somehow new it was a trumpet. The demon also had wings, but they were like black and had smoke coming off of them and had holes in it. When he blew the trumpet he was standing on like a pilar or something. It was so loud that it was the only thing I or any of us could focus on. After he blew it my son started to die. He is only 1 yr old, but in the "dream" he appeared to be a lil older, but not by much. He had blood coming out of his mouth and eyes and ears and everywhere and he just died. All the kids died and one lady's kid kinda turned into like a statue or something. It's hard to describe, but he almost turned into stone or something.

We were still all stuck in this like crazy evil looking cell type room. We started looking for ways out. All of us on our own because we couldn't communicate at all. Then it went pitch dark again. And I mean the darkest dark u can ever think of, it was a darkness that went deep down into ur soul. Then I just new that demons where now inside the cell with us and started attacking us. Hitting us and throwing things at us. And they were laughing the hole time. I just new that they were getting so much joy out of hurting us and scaring us. Then the huge demon on the pilar blew another trumpet that was just as loud as the one before. That's when, still inside the darkness, I tried to call out to God. But I couldn't. I said God please help me out loud but I couldn't say God. A beep noise just came out of my mouth instead of God. Even when I tried to just think God help me, in my mind there was just a beep noise instead of God. And standing there in the total darkness getting attacked by demons, unable to ever talk to anyone ever again and unable to even say God or Jesus, I just new that I was lost forever and that there was no hope and no way to ever get out of there. There was just nothingness. It's hard to describe but it was total aloneness and total helplessness and total darkness and total nothingness and just by far the worst feeling I've ever felt in my life. There was no hope at all. None.

The demons new I was trying to call to God and started laughing at me more and the lady demon that was in the closet started shaking her head at me and laughing. I couldn't see them with my eyes, but I somehow just new what they were doing. I was aware that the other ppl were somewhere around me and that they were in a huge amount of pain but I didn't no what was truly happening to them. This all happened rather fast and was going on right after the second trumpet was blown. The demon that blew the trumpet starting like cheering and got so happy. I then heard what sounded like a giant huge demon walking around outside our cell. Like the ground moved everytime it took a step and it was about to get inside. I knew this demon was different then the other ones. I got the feeling that it was the devil. I really started freaking out and I started thinking now about astral projection and I tried to will myself back to my body. Which was weird bc before that moment I had no notion of myself or my body. It's hard to describe. But I like focused everything I had into pushing myself back to my body, and I just forced myself UP.

Luckily I Then felt a popping sensation and I was back in my body. I jumped up in bed and took a huge breath. It was like I had been holding my breath or not breathing. The force of me pushing up physically lifted my body up when I woke up. I was so scared when i woke up. I started weeping and couldn't get myself together. I didn't go back to sleep the rest of the night. It was the worst thing I've ever went threw. And I left there with the feeling that this was going to happen on earth and that it was going to happen very soon.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone ever have anything like this happen to them? I couldn't really describe the true feelings of horror and helplessness and pain and nothingness that I felt. And it was way more terrorifing then i could ever describe by just typing it out. Thanks guys

Edited by jcomo19
  • Like 7

I never said that I truly believe that I went to hell. Just saying there's two possibilities, one I dreamt it, or because it felt so real that maybe I stopped breathing in my sleep and actually died. Didn't say that I truly believe that I went to hell. Was simply stating the two possibilities. As I don't really believe in hell, or do I truly believe that I just died. I tend to believe that it was a realistic dream, which happens to be the craziest one I've ever had.

Edited by jcomo19
  • Like 2

that is one bizarre dream jcomo. I've noticed lots of people lately saying they had the Craziest, or whatever, dream.

I had a baby in my possession, not delivery of, the other night. It was .. ... FREAKY! You have to be very careful with their wobbly little heads.. in freaky dreams.

* edit to make one sentence and then a space and then a very small paragraph *

Edited by lightly

Thank you. When I said I had the craizest dream, I didn't mean craziest dream in the world. I meant it was the craziest dream that I've ever had, personal to me.

I've had some seriously crazy dreams before. The other night I dreamed I had 3 lions living in the house with me. I know where that dream came from. I was reading about an upcoming movie on PBS call Blood Lions.

One night I dreamed I stabbed Gabriel to death, the angel. He is suppose to be a messager from God and I never dream about angels. So did that mean something.

Don't care about how you wrote. The dream has meaning for you and hopefully not some prophesy for mankind.

Edited by Just_Seeking

Thanks for sharing your dream. I think its insightful and I believe in being able to see hell etc. in dreams but I also don't trust demons and think their always out to fool us. Sorry for any hassles these guys gave you over posting your dream, I'm glad you did though. Whatever it is it is very strong and worth contemplation. I dont think dreams this intense should be dismissed but also shouldn't let them you scare you.

Edited by SpiritWriter

In regard for jcomo19's OP, I don't think that was really hell, probably only the monsters hanging out in your closet and room at night. You seem to have made your point that you are not religious, that might be only a subconscious feeling of guilt, needing to call upon God and Jesus for help. Obviously there was no way out of that dream except by waking. Commonly people often have bad dreams, what you should know is that often your own worst enemy there is yourself. You should look through your personal beliefs too and discard what doesn't work for you. It could be that your nightmare was brought on by a guilt feeling that you don't go to church, but be well informed that many people seek for help for the same reason and come up against a wall of accusations and ignorance from their minister or priest. You could be persecuted by what ever minister, priest, or church you choose just for asking for their help, and told that you are being punished by God for your sins. Believe it or not this is very common, and they may try to exploit you in every way until you agree to an exorcism.

Simply and clearly, what you're up against here is not demons or hell at all, it is the subconscious affect of the social mores and the mine field of community and social acceptability. Demons are a common enough topic, so are pressures from religious groups and churches, the subconscious invents in your dreams what you fear so that you can face it and overcome it yourself. There is little if anything that anybody else can do for you, I would recommend some chamomile tea or mint tea throughout the day for a few days; and abstain from watching too much television.

Edited by spacelizard667

Thank u all so much for your input, it was helpful

• 1 year later...

ok listen man I created an account just for this I also tonite had a dream and was under the influence, I had a dream I was in collage and woke up with  a guy picking me up out of bed that me and my girl amd another guy were in and running away with me, I couldnt fight him or get down, but now for the kicker, right after that I remembered where I was in the hotel in reality, the dose I had taken, and also then a lady just like the one you described came out of nowhere and I knew then when her face became very long and her eyes black that I had probably died and went to hell, I was sure of it actually because I believe I may have indeed stopped breathing and went there thanks to this post you did but you are not alone my friend.

Reminds me of a dream I had where I was getting chopped and sliced up and I knew I was dreaming, but nothing would stop it.  Normally I could jolt out of a dream at will if lucid but couldn't. So I tried to scream at God to stop the dream and for the first time ever that didn't work....

i was very religious/Christian at the time...

so that kind of made me wonder if you had some sort of Christian background or learning or whatever, because you tried to ask God by default... we always got told to tell anything we thought was evil to go away in Jesus' name and such growing up...

A built in fear of that not working is conceivable and maybe that's why you got bleeped out when you tried? 

Just a few thoughts. 

On 6/22/2017 at 8:29 AM, just to reply to your post said:

ok listen man I created an account just for this I also tonite had a dream and was under the influence, I had a dream I was in collage and woke up with  a guy picking me up out of bed that me and my girl amd another guy were in and running away with me, I couldnt fight him or get down, but now for the kicker, right after that I remembered where I was in the hotel in reality, the dose I had taken, and also then a lady just like the one you described came out of nowhere and I knew then when her face became very long and her eyes black that I had probably died and went to hell, I was sure of it actually because I believe I may have indeed stopped breathing and went there thanks to this post you did but you are not alone my friend.

The OP has not been back since 2015, doubt he is still listening.

As for your dream = it was just a dream. How religious are you btw?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, freetoroam said:

The OP has not been back since 2015, doubt he is still listening.

As for your dream = it was just a dream. How religious are you btw?

Religious and drunk/high... 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daffy123 said:

Normally I could jolt out of a dream at will if lucid but couldn't. So I tried to scream at God to stop the dream and for the first time ever that didn't work....

Hi Daffy123, I am a bit confused by this, if you could normally jolt out of a dream, how many times did you scream to "god" as you say it was the first time ever it did not work, indicating it was not the first time you screamed to "god" while having a bad dream.

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

Reminds me of this verse:

"In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams."

OP, sounds like someone might be trying to get your attention man.

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 1

On 2017-06-23 at 7:08 AM, freetoroam said:

Hi Daffy123, I am a bit confused by this, if you could normally jolt out of a dream, how many times did you scream to "god" as you say it was the first time ever it did not work, indicating it was not the first time you screamed to "god" while having a bad dream.

Normally I could jolt out of a dream at will, if I didn't think it was working (I'm guessing I just was fearful it wasn't) then I would "scream"  (dream scream... haha) at "God" to help me, and by that point it would... that would happen on occasion that it would go that far. If I wasn't feeling fearful and stuck I wouldn't have got to that point. 

But that particular dream was the first time I couldn't get out and knew fully what was going on.... despite reaching that point...

And it was bloody scary.  Scarier than usual of course as a result. 

Comparable to being choked or bleeped out from crying out to your usual perceived source of help, I would imagine, making for a very unusual feeling dream experience. Scarier than normal, whatever..

Hopefully that makes sense now. Thanks for pointing that out. 

3 hours ago, Daffy123 said:

Normally I could jolt out of a dream at will, if I didn't think it was working (I'm guessing I just was fearful it wasn't) then I would "scream"  (dream scream... haha) at "God" to help me, and by that point it would... that would happen on occasion that it would go that far. If I wasn't feeling fearful and stuck I wouldn't have got to that point. 

But that particular dream was the first time I couldn't get out and knew fully what was going on.... despite reaching that point...

And it was bloody scary.  Scarier than usual of course as a result. 

Comparable to being choked or bleeped out from crying out to your usual perceived source of help, I would imagine, making for a very unusual feeling dream experience. Scarier than normal, whatever..

Hopefully that makes sense now. Thanks for pointing that out. 

Sounds like sleep paralysis, have  a read at these articles:

http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/sleep-paralysis/Pages/Introduction.aspx

https://www.buzzfeed.com/carolinekee/sleep-paralysis-is-scary-af?utm_term=.rfM98N0P3#.itMN3eAzm

• 2 weeks later...

I had a VERY similar experience. I also lucid dream and astral project so odd man. Anyways in my dream I was walking in a hallway with these random people and we all entered a room. Then it got dark.. The people started looking different like deformed and they all stood around me. I felt drunk and they start laughing demonically.. Then they span me in circles, everything went super dark almost black and they started cutting me. I had a realization that I was dead and in hell. The most dark feeling I've ever had in my life. I didn't even try to fight back I felt like I deserved it and new I'd be there for eternity. Then I woke up gasping for air man the same as you! I'm not sure if it was real or not but I definitely think it's a sign. I read that people end up in hell because they truly believe that's what they deserve. They lose all hope, and that's exactly how I felt. 

I read a couple of other people that experienced the same thing as us... going to hell being tortured and waking up gasping.. A more scientific theory might be that maybe we aren't breathing and that nightmare is to wake us up? I know that when you experience the "falling feeling" that jolts you awake it is bc your body is making you wake up. Maybe ours was more terrifying bc we lucid dream and remember every detail of our dreams... most people don't remember their dreams like us. Hopefully that theory is more correct idk it helped me sleep last night lol.. but either way that dream I had really made me see things differently. 

• 4 months later...

Your dream sounds very biblical. The word of God(the bible) explains hell.  2 Thessalonians 1:8-9:In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:9Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power; This scripture points out that after you die without Christ you will be punished for all eternity. John 3:16-17: For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son for whosoever believes in him should not parish,but have everlasting life,God sent not his son into the world to condemn the world, but the world through him might be saved. Once you die there is no more hope, no more chances, no more love, no more peace, and no more happiness without Christ,because when your separated from God for eternity then your separated from his goodness. I have heard similar experiences that you have had. The people who didn't believe hell was a real place decided to give their life to Christ after their experience.God is Longsuffering and He even gave you a warning of where you are headed without having a relationship with him. Please make the right decision and allow Christ to be King over your life,because He is the way,the truth,and the life. He is peace.He is love. He is light. You building a relationship with him will be one of the best decision you ever make in this little time you have on this earth. Instead of making predictions on who you are or if God is real. Know by asking him into your heart. Romans 10:9:10: If you will confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead you shall be saved, for with the heart man believes into righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made into salvation. After making the decision you will be able to communicate with God and experience more of His goodness, but you will also have a enemy and that is the devil seeking to kill,steal, and destroy your relationship with God.The great news is that your name will be written in the lambs book of life and the demons will be subject unto you because of the power of God that will be in you after you confess Christ into your life. Alright be bless in Jesus name.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I've had a similar dream. I was trapped to watching my loved ones and friends be tortured over and over again eternally on repeat. There was no escape from it, and no matter how many times I tried to wake up. I could not, even when I thought I was awake, I was still asleep. I never thought it would end, It was one of the worse dreams I've ever had, but it isn't unprecedented. 

I think it's important to remember what you were going through before you dreamed that, what was going on in your life. What thoughts or feelings you may of felt. If nothing comes to mind, sometimes we dream premonitions, but also sometimes we dream up hell-scapes to torture ourselves in. Take it with a grain of salt. 

• 4 months later...

I’ve had the same experience, I’ve always had sleep paralysis, and nightmares and visions. Very lucid. I could see things going on around me when I slept even if it wasn’t accurate, like what time it was when I was sleeping. Well I recently had a nightmare and well it was of me hanging with family and i decided to hangout with a friend of mine who just bought a brand new truck, I’ve always had dreams of me getting into car accidents in the past. Well I leave the Taco Bell were at and we get into an accident in a river, the truck is then turned over and I remember the water rushing in and looking over to my friend who got loose and I’m still struggling with the seat belt, on lookers try to help but the currents were to fast and I’m completely submerged, I remember looking up in the water and i see Shadows, well somehow I got loose and surfaced and telling people I was fine around me. And after that my dream shifted. I tried to send txt to my family i was fine and trying to post things on Instagram, but i couldn’t type. I’d type a word and I’d show something completely different. I thought maybe a glitch with my phone because it’s wet. Well I end up walking to a house up the river because people insisted it’s a place I can rest and stay dry till officials arrive, and I ended up helping with chores and cleaning, I was working with 2 other Kids my age who knew as much as I did staying there, i don’t remember what happens between then but the 2 kids decided to go through a lock door on the first floor, but i was too scared. While i was hanging around the house I could somehow see what they were seeing to an extent. I remember them walking up stairs and hearing people scream, then they saw people being tortured and I blocked that sight somehow. I was scared out of my life because i heard the owner of the house coming down the stairs and I tried to hide but i couldn’t. Then down the stairs came someone I knew, a guy named bill who tried to sexual assault me when i was younger and he had a friend with him. A big miscular guy with a clown mask on him. He asked me how I was and I said fine just trying to read, he then went to the locked door with his friend and it was semi open. I tried to read a book but I could hear only screaming and a demonic tone coming from the door. I got scared so I tried open the door and sneak out but every time i passed the river I’d end up at the front of the house, it was a a never ending cycle until I was crying asking for god to help and i woke up. I was so scared and thought to myself did I die in that accident? And it seemed like it was okay? So I hope what u went through can help me. 

On 8/26/2015 at 2:26 PM, jcomo19 said:

So I had the craziest dream of my life lastnight. I've astral projected a bunch of times and I'm no stranger to sleep paralysis. I've had sleep paralysis so many times that it doesn't even scare me anymore. I've also had a ton of dreams that feel so real and I swear they later come true. But last night was more real then any dream I've ever had and a thousand times more terrifying then and sleep paralysis I've ever had. I believe idreamed of hell or might have even died and went there and came back to life. Also, the dream had a feeling to it that what happened in it was truly going to happen on earth. I'm not religious at all, I don't go to church and I believe in Evolution and science. Well that's some of the back story and here is the dream. It's hard to express how horrible and terrifying it was just by typing but I'll try my best.

I was in this room and for some reason I had to vacuum the floor and I was all alone. I was already scared bc the room was creepy. I started to vacuum and then the vacuum stopped working. The floor just kept having dirt and lil stones appear on it that the vacuum couldn't suck up. Then I heard a evil laugh come from one of the closets and when I turned to look at it the door started shaking. As I walked over to it the floor turned from brown to a deep deep red. I got to the door and when I was about to open it, it bust open by itself and there was a evil lady in there. She had long black hair and pure black eyes and just looked like a demon witch. She started laughing at me and pointed at me. She said something but I don't remember what. I got so scared and tried to run out of the room but the door closed and locked me In there. Then it went pitch dark and u could hear all kinds of evil voices just laughing at me. I couldn't see but I somehow new what they looked like and it was horrible.

Next, the darkness went away a lil bit and I was in a different room and there was other ppl with me now. Everyone was scared and freaking out but we couldn't talk to eachother at all. I somehow just new that i was completely alone, that no one could ever help me and that I'd never ever be able to even talk to anyone. They couldn't talk to anyone else either. Then my son appeared before me, I grabbed him and realized that everyone else also had a kid with them. They were all boys. And I somehow just new that they were all first born sons. Then this huge demon with huge horns on its head and like pig tusks sticking out of its mouth, blew a huge trumpet. Again, i just somehow new it was a trumpet. The demon also had wings, but they were like black and had smoke coming off of them and had holes in it. When he blew the trumpet he was standing on like a pilar or something. It was so loud that it was the only thing I or any of us could focus on. After he blew it my son started to die. He is only 1 yr old, but in the "dream" he appeared to be a lil older, but not by much. He had blood coming out of his mouth and eyes and ears and everywhere and he just died. All the kids died and one lady's kid kinda turned into like a statue or something. It's hard to describe, but he almost turned into stone or something.

We were still all stuck in this like crazy evil looking cell type room. We started looking for ways out. All of us on our own because we couldn't communicate at all. Then it went pitch dark again. And I mean the darkest dark u can ever think of, it was a darkness that went deep down into ur soul. Then I just new that demons where now inside the cell with us and started attacking us. Hitting us and throwing things at us. And they were laughing the hole time. I just new that they were getting so much joy out of hurting us and scaring us. Then the huge demon on the pilar blew another trumpet that was just as loud as the one before. That's when, still inside the darkness, I tried to call out to God. But I couldn't. I said God please help me out loud but I couldn't say God. A beep noise just came out of my mouth instead of God. Even when I tried to just think God help me, in my mind there was just a beep noise instead of God. And standing there in the total darkness getting attacked by demons, unable to ever talk to anyone ever again and unable to even say God or Jesus, I just new that I was lost forever and that there was no hope and no way to ever get out of there. There was just nothingness. It's hard to describe but it was total aloneness and total helplessness and total darkness and total nothingness and just by far the worst feeling I've ever felt in my life. There was no hope at all. None.

The demons new I was trying to call to God and started laughing at me more and the lady demon that was in the closet started shaking her head at me and laughing. I couldn't see them with my eyes, but I somehow just new what they were doing. I was aware that the other ppl were somewhere around me and that they were in a huge amount of pain but I didn't no what was truly happening to them. This all happened rather fast and was going on right after the second trumpet was blown. The demon that blew the trumpet starting like cheering and got so happy. I then heard what sounded like a giant huge demon walking around outside our cell. Like the ground moved everytime it took a step and it was about to get inside. I knew this demon was different then the other ones. I got the feeling that it was the devil. I really started freaking out and I started thinking now about astral projection and I tried to will myself back to my body. Which was weird bc before that moment I had no notion of myself or my body. It's hard to describe. But I like focused everything I had into pushing myself back to my body, and I just forced myself UP.

Luckily I Then felt a popping sensation and I was back in my body. I jumped up in bed and took a huge breath. It was like I had been holding my breath or not breathing. The force of me pushing up physically lifted my body up when I woke up. I was so scared when i woke up. I started weeping and couldn't get myself together. I didn't go back to sleep the rest of the night. It was the worst thing I've ever went threw. And I left there with the feeling that this was going to happen on earth and that it was going to happen very soon.

Any thoughts on this? Anyone ever have anything like this happen to them? I couldn't really describe the true feelings of horror and helplessness and pain and nothingness that I felt. And it was way more terrorifing then i could ever describe by just typing it out. Thanks guys

Dam. That read like it was written by Jhon of Patmos. Most of us with your altered state abilities have had similar dreams. My gone to hell dream was a bit different, but similar themes. I really don't have any advice for you other than keep it in perspective. Also, it might be interesting for you to know that your visions put you into a category of people that are traditionally considered to be extremely spiritual. Unfortunaly that also makes us the most tormented with these kinds of visions. 

You soun like you are doing a good job though. Learn how to master your altered states and you can change a lot. 

• 3 weeks later...

I recall a dream where I had done something horrible, which I won’t mention because it haunts me to this day. The action led me to these two doors in space. One looked like it obviously led to hell, the other to heaven. I obviously wasn’t going to choose the hell door because I had a choice. Though I doubt when the time comes I won’t. Anyways, upon entering the beautiful door I ended in a fiery rock cavern filled with cages, amusement park styled torture rides, and demons yelling. One I specifically recall replying to a terrified woman “I wasn’t asking! I’m telling you! Now get in there!” The thing is I wasn’t participating, only spectating as if I was in Abraham’s bosom or something. Now I know you say your an evolutionist and all that smarter than believers of God Stuff, but I’m a firm believer of Gods promise that one day both the beast of old, the devil, and Satan, and hell will one day be destroyed forever once he is finished with his long delayed work with us. Have faith in that law which is good my man. Be careful now a days. Each day we travel toward a care free thelemic society. 

• 1 year later...

Honestly, your "dream" sounds very similar to mine. Except I'm going to say it, mine was not a dream, I have searched all over for someone who experienced what I have and this is too close. I was a believer and still am, but at the time I was pregnant and facing a difficult decision. I was praying asking God to help me, but I made up my mind to have an abortion. The day before, I went to go have it, I fell asleep and once I did, I immediately woke up to being outside a hotel room before I could knock the door flew open, there was an make bell hop, in green. Next thing I knew I was in this dark green room on a couch, the bellman said he was satan and started laughing, immediately I knew it was real it was dark I started calling JESUS! JESUS! PLEASE SAVE ME, I PROMISE TO DO GOOD, HELP ME PLEASE! the devil said it was too late for me and that I was in he'll, immediately I felt hot and I cried out again from my heart, GOD PLEASE SAVE ME! IN JESUS' HOLY NAME, I WILL CHANGE, PLEASE! I WOKE UP HOT AND SWEATY. Now let me tell you the air was on it was cold, how did I wake up sweating? No one has to believe me, but after that, I changed my life, God has blessed me so much. I woke up crying, knowing that God saved me, I believe he wanted me to wake up, literally. I trusted him since that day, I grew a relationship. I know it sounds crazy, but that's ok just know it's real and crazy. Hopefully this can help the next survivor. I found rest in Jesus. I remember everything, I never had a "dream" like that before or after.