Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush

ABOTU

I'd like everyones opinion on President Bush... If you could, it would make a nice comparing graph... I'll share it all with you later original.gif But I'd just like to know what you're thinking Thanks for your time, I have to do this for school so you would be doing me a favor:)

Edited by A Believer of the Unexplained

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ABOTU

• bathory

• Talon

• wunarmdscissor

Well, I can tell by your avatar and sig that you are not a huge Bush supporter. tongue.gif

In my opinion, he has been handed a tough assignment and has made the hard tough choices. He is basing his decisions on the good of America and the World at large and sees no point in playing footsies with Terrorists....I commend him for the tough decisions he has made. original.gif

true I don't like him but I'm alright with others liking him:) thanks for responding:) I suppose he did get handed a tough job but that job was digging himself out of the hole he made:) but that's my opinion

In my humble opinion, i think Bush is a REMOVED OBSCENITIES that sends innocent people to their doom. You could even say he's a servant of Satan. I can't stand that guy (is he even a guy?) and if i could control my gifts then i would fry him. And now i'm still being polite

Edit- No need to resort to obscene language. You could get a warning for it

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

Yes! Another believer original.gif I'm with you but Bush is gonna kill us all... might as well move away...

well, as some people may know, i am a very large aNtI-BuSh supporter, sadly, me and 2 other people in my school are anti-bush(i feel sorry for all the "mis-guided" children supporting bush), its a sad day for democrats, and pro-america people, turns out nearly 60,000,000 people are dumb as rocks....

thank you for youe time,

CPA

P.S. heard of Patriot Act II?

Edited by CertifiedPublicAssasin

Bush in charge of the US at this particular moment in time, is like a voilent, particuarly reckless kid, who's just found his dad's gun and is heading off to school with it during high stress exam times tongue.gif

The man's credentials read like those of a bumbling hollywood sidekick, as be blunders from one 'Bushism' to another, all the while charging forwards on his daring mission to not only backrupt the US, but make sure that this entire generation of the world will despise his country completely.

Having promised to stop terrorists....and completely failed to catch them, instead deciding "hey, I'll invade Iraq instead"....having promised to protect the environment, and instead signing bills that allow oil companies to drill in wildlife reserves...and let's not forget promising to make the world a safer place, shortly before increasing international terrorism, and fear of terrorism, to a level never before seen, I find it ironic that Bush' supporters often accused Kerry of flipflopping....

Then again, flipflopping is changing your mind....Bush just lies tongue.gif

Bush's stance on several domestic issues indicates he's unable to put the good of the country before his own religious and economic agendas. In fact, he's not one to put much of anything before himself....when 9/11 occured, and for some time after, the leader of the US people was nowhere to be seen, hiding out safe and sound, when he should have been giving hope and leadership to his people.

In short, Bush is a selfish, cowardly liar, who lacks the qualifications to pack my bags at a greengrocer, let alone hold the most powerful political office in the world.

That REMOVED OBSCENITY of a Bush can't hurt me. I live in Belgium. Here i can say everything about him and nobody can harm me. For example... Bush smells like horse REMOVED OBSCENITY. That's because he eats it every morning so the people will not notice his lies because of his bad breath.

Edit- Twice in the same thread...

Edited by UniversalAbsurdity

havent we had many threads with people posting their views on bush already?

I voted for President Bush, I fully support him. I believe he is the only man for the job at hand. I also believe if he was handed a tough assignment it was left over from President Clinton. Like a previous writer said:

In my opinion, he has been handed a tough assignment and has made the hard tough choices. He is basing his decisions on the good of America and the World at large and sees no point in playing footsies with Terrorists....I commend him for the tough decisions he has made.

The Presidents job is the hardest job on this planet. That is why even if Senator John Kerry had won I would have supported him in his efforts to do what he thought was right for our country, same as I did with former

President William J. Clinton and every president elected since I was born.

Thanks for asking our opinions and I hope that my right wing slant has not stepped on to many toes.

I do have an observation I think is pertinent to this discussion. Is it just me or does it seem to anyone else that the biggest most vulgar bashers of President Bush are not citizens of the United States. I have done no study on this so I have no supporting numbers, it is just an observation.

Edited by twpdyp

i have nothing really against bush himself, im just super suspicious of the american government in general! y'know the real ppl in charge with scary selfish agendas... ph34r.gif

im an american citizen myself and what i find real annoying is everyone over here going "oh i hate that bush, he's evil" i mean, you know nothing about whats going on, i usually respond "yeah? ive never met the man myself so.."

also there's the real annoying ppl who say, after finding out im american, "go on the iraqis!"

woteva rolleyes.gif

heheh all these poor people who hate him so much:) do we have to put up with your b****ing for the next 4 years? crying.gif

do we have to put up with your b****ing for the next 4 years?

You get off easy tongue.gif we have to put up with him for the next four years.

That a**hole of a Bush can't hurt me. I live in Belgium. Here i can say everything about him and nobody can harm me.

Guess what? We can say anything about him here too, short of death threats.

I think he's a decent guy. I don't agree with him on everything.

Well the way i see him is as a regular guy born with a silver spoon. Regular everyday texan guy in a awkward position because really he isn't really the boss, just a poster boy for the Republican (kinda like saying:"hey people, here's a regular guy you can identify with, not like that other rich kid.").

Charismatic puppet of others...much like many politician, and as the others politician we will see at the end of his final term what's his real goal. Since he's not coming back people usually make a final "grand coup", like Chretian standing up againts Bush or Lucian Buchard "hardcore" documentary.

We all tried desparately to get rid of G. Brish and failed so now we have to face the future that he brings us, specifically, the nuclear holocaust the bible codes predict for 2006 ohmy.gif I really believe that if G. Brish was the America loving patriot he claims to be, he would resign the Presidency, take Dam Rumsfeld (who looks like Hermann Goering) and D. Chainie with him and hide out in Siberia until 2012 grin2.gif

My opinion of Bush is not fit to post. He is a rotten @#$%*!!! On top of that he is%#^$*& that will bankrupt this country. I hope in eight years we will be able to get him out and he doesn't declare marshal law and stay in as a dictator.

I don't dislike the man. That's a waste of time...all political leaders are idiots.

Or the American people.

I dislike the United States' "world police" approach to matters.

Australian example - the US "demanded" we free the ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS we have in detention centres. Our government sent them the middle finger in response. (except John Howard who kept his head up his own ****.)

We're not jealous of you America...we're not envious of your "freedom". We just want you to butt out of world affairs. It's none of your business and it's NOT your responsibility as you so preach.

It's going to be the end of you if it continues. That I can't say will be a bad thing. The world was doing just fine before you got here, we don't need you.

It's like a school yard bully...sure he's big and tough when he picks on the smaller kids one at a time...but what happens when all the smaller kids get together?

Yes! Another believer original.gif I'm with you but Bush is gonna kill us all... might as well move away...

387128[/snapback]

Excellent choice. When are you moving? original.gif

..... I'm a Bush supporter. He is one of the greatest presidents we've ever had.

Edited by Babs

He make a good president for Jelly of the month club.... United States....no.

Cant say Id let him do anything important in my own life, therefore why would I let him run the US....

Bush has one of the most difficult jobs in this world. USA is the world police, because there has to be one. There was an order for this post, and they filled it.

As much as I criticize Bush, I criticize the ppl are that are closest to him, and to whom he relies when making his decisions. I also laugh at the pr-personnel of the white house, they really make it look like it was their purpose to make Bush hated as much as possible, weird tactic. I wonder if it helps him in his work.

I don't like him, but I don't have to. Not even if I was living in United States. He is not a dictator, there are laws that force him to do the democratic decisions, he's not acting out on his own.

Over all, interesting to see, how in world-politics, leaders let their personal feelings and disfunctionality of a personal chemistry to affect their decisions. It's the last place to get emotional.

If there wasn't a need, would there be a world-police? Just the same logic as in commerce. Ofcourse, in modern times the need can be as well created... would anyone think we need a world police if we didn't have one? It's an interesting question. I'm just analyzing what's going on, so I can't answer your question why do I think there "needs to be", I just think there is.

Edited by CatAstrofix