Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush

ABOTU

Dear A Believer of the Unexplained

You're being too modest original.gif Of course we are listening and would love to hear from you!

what do you think would happen in Iraq and Afghanistan and to the whole of humanity if the US decided to pull out of Iraq today?

I understand that some people might hate Bush and some might love him, but the issues involved with these wars are far beyond conventional politics! The dark forces that have hijacked Islam in order to justify their thirst for blood are extremely active in their anti-human ventures! They are rich, very motivated and use all available means! They are brained washed to believe that only THEIRE ways and backward beliefs are the god's way and that they have a god given mission to bring the whole world in the 'right way' by eliminating the 'infidels'! Any methods used to achieve this is; in their narrow and frozen brains, justifiable! Massacres committed by these people in Afghanistan, Iraq and America are just a few examples! these people are standing by and would love nothing more than being left alone to pursue their 'mission'!

So hate Bush or love him, but please, please dont make this an issue in what concerns Iraq and Afghanistan! crying.gif

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ABOTU

• bathory

• Talon

• wunarmdscissor

Out of simple curiosity, to all the members here who are not from the U.S., and are against bush. Would you just sit back in an event much like the 9/11 incident if it occurred in your country?

A simple YES or NO is sufficient.

<My opinion!>I am sickened by those who would.<My opinion!>(No offense to those who answer yes.)

Out of simple curiosity, to all the members here who are not from the U.S., and are against bush. Would you just sit back in an event much like the 9/11 incident if it occurred in your country?

A simple YES or NO is sufficient.

<My opinion!>I am sickened by those who would.<My opinion!>(No offense to those who answer yes.)

394825[/snapback]

What are you talking about? The US isnt' even mildly concerned with bin Laden. They went to Iraq, claiming Hussein had ties to Al Queda, they didn't but went ahead with the war anyway.

Meanwhile, Osama bin Laden is still on the loose, (don't ask me how the US army couldn't find some old guy on dialysis) and there are more terrorists than ever before.

Would you just sit back in an event much like the 9/11 incident if it occurred in your country?

As the esteemed Miss Dis (hey...that's catchy) said...if 9/11 were to occur in my country, then I would want my country to do something about it. I would not, for one thing, want my leader to run off into hiding with his tail between his legs when he SHOULD have been providing leadership (as Bush did), and I would want a prolonged, concentrated effort to catch those who commited such a foul deed (this Bush has not done).

I would not want my country to embark on a long, costly, and utterly wasteful war overseas, that achieves absolutely nothing for our country or our people, nor helps us rebuild our nation after such a shattering loss.

And most importantly, I wouldn't want my country to give the scum that commited the act more and more ammunition to recruit new terrorists....I wouldn't want our troops riding into other people's countries, and creating new terrorists out of people who want their land back. And I wouldn't want to see my countrymen deevolve into a blind, flag waving, brainwashed collection of far right voters, who babble endlessly about how much they love the nation's leader, though never being able to answer any of the challenges put to his leadership skills with the use of a smiley rolling its eyes.

What would be the point of rebuilding if you know that the enemy can and most likely will destroy it again?

(don't ask me how the US army couldn't find some old guy on dialysis)

If this was just "some old guy" as you put it, New York would still have two big buildings and the U.S. would have a few less innocent people in graves.

...I would not, for one thing, want my leader to run off into hiding with his tail between his legs when he SHOULD have been providing leadership (as Bush did)...
(Sounds like someone who blindly throws his fists around in a fist fight.)

Some times a person needs to think about what to do before taking action. (E.G.: In a fist fight a person needs to plan his punches instead of just flinging his fists in every direction.)

ammunition to recruit new terrorists

If you are referring to the fact that U.S. went into Iraq, then you have no knowledge of terrorists. They will find any reason to justify their attack. (E.G.: U.S. didn't go into Afghanistan or Iraq, a terrorists might say "Look at those infidels, they are cowards lets make them pay for being cowards."

Dude, what are you talking about? The fact that the US invaded Iraq has NOTHING to do with September 11th. Tell me how they can capture Saddam Hussein and not bin Laden? We're not talking about one guy trying to find him, we're talking about the US army who can't find Osama.

Very few troops went into Afganistan to find Osama. Bush is NOT concerned with finding him whatsoever.

The US isnt' even mildly concerned with bin Laden.

You're obviously talking about some other United States than the one I live in.

ive never heard of president bush saying anything about hunting down bin ladens butt down after iraq. and im a news junkie.

Edited by Dancing_Dumplings

What would you have the USA do, carpet bomb the whole country. That would not do well for our already tarnished image. I believe the intellegence in Iraq is better and the Iraqi people wanted Saddam caught more than the Afgan people want Osama caught.

It's true. The US has done nothing at all to find the guy who attacked their country and killed thousands, the government completed shifted the blame and everyone just went along with it.

Meanwhile the murderer, the ACTUAL attacker is still at large out there, STRAPPED TO A DIALYSIS MACHINE for gods sake. You can't carry one of those around. And he hasn't been caught, but no one seems to care.

Good old brainwashed American mentality.

What would you have the USA do, carpet bomb the whole country. That would not do well for our already tarnished image. I believe the intellegence in Iraq is better and the Iraqi people wanted Saddam caught more than the Afgan people want Osama caught.

395024[/snapback]

yeah but when did president bush really actually care, sincerely, about other people then himself and his "beloved" america?

395024[/snapback]

So..... kill 100,000 Iraqi civilians, and this makes up for September 11th?

Doesn't change the fact that your president is letting Osama go free.

*edit*

I usually agaiinst the USA goverment and Bush, but now i have to rebut your post Dancing_Dumplings. The photos of the "rape" are from a prn film. I have not the name of the film right now, or the link to the review, but i have looked that film (hey, i am 22 and worked in my family video rental store), and there was that scene.

Sorry.

You're being too modest original.gif  Of course we are listening and would love to hear from you!

what do you think would happen in Iraq and Afghanistan and to the whole of humanity if the US decided to pull out of Iraq today?

I understand that some people might hate Bush and some might love him, but the issues involved with these wars are far beyond conventional politics! The dark forces that have hijacked Islam in order to justify their thirst for blood are extremely active in their anti-human ventures! They are rich, very motivated and use all available means! They are brained washed to believe that only THEIRE ways and backward beliefs are the god's way and that they have a god given mission to bring the whole world in the 'right way' by eliminating the 'infidels'! Any methods used to achieve this is; in their narrow and frozen brains, justifiable! Massacres committed by these people in Afghanistan, Iraq and America are just a few examples! these people are standing by and would love nothing more than being left alone to pursue their 'mission'!

So hate Bush or love him, but please, please dont make this an issue in what concerns Iraq and Afghanistan! crying.gif

394400[/snapback]

I just think we shouldn't have gone in in the 1st place. WMDs phf yah rite

If Bin Laden doesn't kill us... Bush will... or maybe my evil teacher grin2.gif one of those:)

I wonder... Why don't we care about bin laden anymore. Hussein did something bad to bushs dad and... WMDs WMDs!!!! then to quote the first deabate "We Removed A Cruel Dictator" what does that have to do with WMD?

Mr. G. Brish is such a popular topic of conversation that every forum should have a place devoted to him.

But you asked for opinions about the man(???)

Well, while running through my private collection (none of them nice) I noticed that a lot a people wondered if he was the antichrist, and had an epiphany!!! ohmy.gif

I think if we define the antichrist as the antithesis of christ then we can say definitely yes tongue.gif Where christ died to advance the cause of the multitude, the multitude will die to advance the cause of G. Brish. Ergo: He is the antichrist w00t.gif

Irregardless, the man caused the strike against an unarmed nation. This is unforgivable. In doing so he has covered every American with the mud of dishonor and cowardice. In doing so, he has murdered over a 1000 Americans and 100,000 Iraqis. In doing so, he has lead America to the edge of bankruptcy.

It is my opinion that this man(???) is the re-incarnation of Caligula, Torquemada, and Hitler. disgust.gif

If Bin Laden doesn't kill us... Bush will... or maybe my evil teacher grin2.gif  one of those:)

I wonder... Why don't we care about bin laden anymore. Hussein did something bad to bushs dad and... WMDs WMDs!!!! then to quote the first deabate "We Removed A Cruel Dictator" what does that have to do with WMD?

395323[/snapback]

You really REALLY need to study what you are talking about. It is all a big lie. Osama is a government scapegoat used to blame the attacks on. It doesn't matter if he actually organized them or not. The attacks themselves could never have happened if NORAD and the FAA wasn't ordered to stand down by the US government. As I have said countless times before, do the research. Bush is meaningless. He is a distraction from the real events at hand.

Personaly, I don't trust him. I dislike the policies that have happened while he's term... and those to come during his second

You're being too modest original.gif  Of course we are listening and would love to hear from you!

394400[/snapback]

I just think we shouldn't have gone in in the 1st place. WMDs phf yah rite

395313[/snapback]

The passivity of the world after the horrendous massacres of the Kurds and the Shia in Iraq by the lunatic saddam, caused others such as the other lunatic Osama and his criminal bunch to get more aggressive! Especially after they massacred people in Afghanistan and the world continued to be passive about it! Surely if they had been dealt with right there and then, we wouldnt have witnessed the massacres on 9/11! crying.gif

It doesnt matter now whether we are for or against the US going into Iraq, the point is that they are there and if they leave before the Iraqi government is strong enough, the world would have given even more reasons to terrorists to do what they are best at doing! I'm afraid under such circumstances, the events on 9/11 might look like a 4th of July home made fireworks compared to what might be coming if these fanatics are left alone, or even worse, given a victory! w00t.gif In fact the anti-war people are acting too late, they should have made their governments react to earlier massacres and wars! cool.gif

The passivity of the world after the horrendous massacres of the Kurds and the Shia in Iraq by the lunatic saddam

You mean the slaughter that took place using US weapons, that was ignored by the US because Iraq happened to be fighting their enemies at the time? huh.gif

Masonic trinity: George Washington- the Father, George W jr- the Son and the Almighty Dollar-the Holy Ghost. The New World Order means transferring the reverence you have for money to the person of George Bush. He isn't a puppet, he's the guy at the top of the Pyramid, thats why they made him president.