Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bush

ABOTU

You mean the slaughter that took place using US weapons, that was ignored by the US because Iraq happened to be fighting their enemies at the time?

...and people still keep throwing around the US weapons lie, please oh please provide some evidence that they were US weapons:)

hell, go look up a list of artillery and tanks which saddam owned, russian/chinese and german gear, and then remember that Saddam manufactured his own chemical weapons.

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ABOTU

• bathory

• Talon

• wunarmdscissor

If Bin Laden doesn't kill us... Bush will... or maybe my evil teacher grin2.gif  one of those:)

I wonder... Why don't we care about bin laden anymore. Hussein did something bad to bushs dad and... WMDs WMDs!!!! then to quote the first deabate "We Removed A Cruel Dictator" what does that have to do with WMD?

395323[/snapback]

You really REALLY need to study what you are talking about. It is all a big lie. Osama is a government scapegoat used to blame the attacks on. It doesn't matter if he actually organized them or not. The attacks themselves could never have happened if NORAD and the FAA wasn't ordered to stand down by the US government. As I have said countless times before, do the research. Bush is meaningless. He is a distraction from the real events at hand.

395930[/snapback]

Osama can still attack us at anytime. we're taking care of Saddam for no reason. Bush isn't meaningless. He's our president and it's his fault this is happening! I don't usually reccomend movies to people of your status. But try farenheit 9/11. You know what Bush did when he heard about about the twin towers? since I doubt you are going to take my reccomondation I'll explain. It was themorning of 9/11. Bush was reading to some children in Florida. That was when the first plane hit. One of his assistants came up and whispered what had happened. He blankly looked at the assistant, and because he can't handle our country, he continued reading to the children for at least 7 minutes. think about it.

Also... quit ragging on me just because I support something different than you. about what you said before, I'm not young just because I don't support Bush. I know many people who are quite old, and they are the ones who have given me these facts. I don't want you to act so stupid.

On the other hand... everyone else who has posted, you've done a nice job thumbsup.gif .

The passivity of the world after the horrendous massacres of the Kurds and the Shia in Iraq by the lunatic saddam

You mean the slaughter that took place using US weapons, that was ignored by the US because Iraq happened to be fighting their enemies at the time? huh.gif

396315[/snapback]

The main problem was not so much who provided the weapons that were used ( although it was part of the equation too and needs to be debated. Bathory is right in saying that everyone was more or less involved and not just the US)! The acts committed using those weapons and the idealogies behind those acts and the non-reaction of the civilized, democratic world have had much more of an impact in the pursuing events! crying.gif Imagine in any civilized society people going around slaughtering others just because of their ethnicity or religion and everyone standing by watching while they are doing so! w00t.gif The mentality being; well they arent killing us so why should we react? We would only act if they did it to us! whistling2.gif You dont need a Ph.D in psychology to know that criminals encountered with this type of mentality would surely be encouraged by it and make the passive people their next victims! cool.gif There are some lines which are beyond the usual rivalaries between countries and ideas and nobody should be allowed to cross them or else... w00t.gif

the moment you use Farenheit 9/11 as a source you lose all credibility...

396430[/snapback]

It's not my only source... should have put that down earlier:) I wish that some people could not put down others because of who they support whistling2.gif .

It's not my only source... should have put that down earlier:) I wish that some people could not put down others because of who they support

i was putting you down (if that was in reference to me) for spouting Michael Moore propoganda

Having Bush as America's leader is an unsettling feeling for me. There is nothing else I can do. I voted against him and all I can do is WAIT & SEE....

In my city, the editorials in our newspaper are so full of republican replies. I see the people in my community for who they really are by the ugly and hurtful comments they post in the newspapers. I ask myself, how can these people sleep at night? Four more long horrid years and much longer to repair the damage he has done to our finances. I'm Texan too and I use to be into all of the Country & Western heritage but not anymore. Now after years of hateful editorials in the newspaper, I no longer feel connected.

I am Native American/Apache & Mexican American.

I am called a Minority but my people have always lived here so I don't feel like that term is proper. Remember... Anglo was the first to immigrate to my Country.

When my daughter & I went to the voting center, the officals made us return home and bring documents from the Govt. to prove we are U.S. citizens. How disrespectful and hurtful. But... we did come back and this offical said to us, "Oh I didn't think you would be back"... What an devil.gif

I am called a Minority but my people have always lived here so I don't feel like that term is proper. Remember... Anglo was the first to immigrate to my Country.

When my daughter & I went to the voting center, the officals made us return home and bring documents from the Govt. to prove we are U.S. citizens. How disrespectful and hurtful. But... we did come back and this offical said to us, "Oh I didn't think you  would be back"... What an  devil.gif

396807[/snapback]

That story moved me very much. Such a pity, that people forget the past so easily... So ironic, to be called a minority in your homeland, and to be asked to prove that you are a US citizen in the land that belonged to your anchestors...

I have learned to "live with it" now that I am older but my daughter is much different. She is highly active in all issues like the majority of the usual people who post opinions. She has made me more aware but I was raised-up a different way than she was. So I am still timid. On the web, the history of Texas and my mixed race is located on www.tsha.utexas.edu

Subjects such as ancestry for myself is difficult to locate because on my Apache side, my relatives hid from U.S. Officals "of anything". On my Hispanic side, my relatives lived by the "The Boss Rule" and they still do.

But what helps me to have peace in my life is to always remember our natural creator and how we should interact with all people and creatures all over our planet and the universe.

Edited by pisces1963

Bush in charge of the US at this particular moment in time, is like a voilent, particuarly reckless kid, who's just found his dad's gun and is heading off to school with it during high stress exam times

The man's credentials read like those of a bumbling hollywood sidekick, as be blunders from one 'Bushism' to another, all the while charging forwards on his daring mission to not only backrupt the US, but make sure that this entire generation of the world will despise his country completely.

Having promised to stop terrorists....and completely failed to catch them, instead deciding "hey, I'll invade Iraq instead"....having promised to protect the environment, and instead signing bills that allow oil companies to drill in wildlife reserves...and let's not forget promising to make the world a safer place, shortly before increasing international terrorism, and fear of terrorism, to a level never before seen, I find it ironic that Bush' supporters often accused Kerry of flipflopping....

Then again, flipflopping is changing your mind....Bush just lies

Bush's stance on several domestic issues indicates he's unable to put the good of the country before his own religious and economic agendas. In fact, he's not one to put much of anything before himself....when 9/11 occured, and for some time after, the leader of the US people was nowhere to be seen, hiding out safe and sound, when he should have been giving hope and leadership to his people.

In short, Bush is a selfish, cowardly liar, who lacks the qualifications to pack my bags at a greengrocer, let alone hold the most powerful political office in the world.

Like he said

• 2 weeks later...
It's not my only source... should have put that down earlier:) I wish that some people could not put down others because of who they support

i was putting you down (if that was in reference to me) for spouting Michael Moore propoganda

396456[/snapback]

no no not you I just know some who... I'll stopp there if you catch the drift... Won't name any names of course:)

Bush in charge of the US at this particular moment in time, is like a voilent, particuarly reckless kid, who's just found his dad's gun and is heading off to school with it during high stress exam times

The man's credentials read like those of a bumbling hollywood sidekick, as be blunders from one 'Bushism' to another, all the while charging forwards on his daring mission to not only backrupt the US, but make sure that this entire generation of the world will despise his country completely.

Having promised to stop terrorists....and completely failed to catch them, instead deciding "hey, I'll invade Iraq instead"....having promised to protect the environment, and instead signing bills that allow oil companies to drill in wildlife reserves...and let's not forget promising to make the world a safer place, shortly before increasing international terrorism, and fear of terrorism, to a level never before seen, I find it ironic that Bush' supporters often accused Kerry of flipflopping....

Then again, flipflopping is changing your mind....Bush just lies

Bush's stance on several domestic issues indicates he's unable to put the good of the country before his own religious and economic agendas. In fact, he's not one to put much of anything before himself....when 9/11 occured, and for some time after, the leader of the US people was nowhere to be seen, hiding out safe and sound, when he should have been giving hope and leadership to his people.

In short, Bush is a selfish, cowardly liar, who lacks the qualifications to pack my bags at a greengrocer, let alone hold the most powerful political office in the world.

Like he said

404863[/snapback]

Like they said original.gif

ill wait with baited breathe to see how the "great" man helps out in asia.

We'll see how the willing the "coalition of the willing" truly are about improving helping the unfortunate people of this world.

You can bet your bottom dollar that not even a fraction of the money spent on invading Iraq will be spent trying to help the stop the figure of 40 000 dead rising.

Another rant .

ill wait with baited breathe to see how the "great" man helps out in asia.

We'll see how the willing the "coalition of the willing" truly are about improving helping the unfortunate people of this world.

You can bet your bottom dollar that not even a fraction of the money spent on invading Iraq will be spent trying to help the stop the figure of 40 000 dead rising.

We just sent $15 million Wun....did your papers not report that?

You all whine and moan about the 40,000 dead in Asia and yet seem to forget that Sadaam was responsible for the deaths of over 300,000.

We just sent $15 million Wun....did your papers not report that?

How kind?

The worlds largest superpower , richest country on earth.

sends £15 million dollars.

makes sense.

Good on you.

and before you say it ive donated twice this morning on the help line here.

oh and lets not get into casualties in Iraq eh..

We aint exactly doing very well there either are we?

Depends on your perspective. One perspective is that, yes, by and far Iraq is by far greatly better off now than before when the rape rooms and torture chambers were the rule of the day. But that doesn't bother you apparently. 40,000 dead in Sri Lanka and neighboring countries bothers you but 300,000 dead in Iraq doesn't. hmm.gif

Can I just comment that we have had 1 big terrorist attack in the last 4 years while Iraq has had about 50 a day? It's kind of our fault you know.

that depends, are you going to make the 100, 000 claim?

joc 300 000 dead bothered me 10 years ago when america hung the iraqis out to dry , the gas weapons used at hallabja supplied by us bothers me now.

Saddam bothered me all along when we were supporting him .

MOst of the people murdered were murdered when we supported him joc lol but reagon and thatcher and republicans and conservatives werent bothered then were they.

nah keep playing that cheap "you dont care about 300 000 iraqis card"

i can see through it .

By the way it 55 000 asians dead now and rising but obviously you aint to bothered about whats happening there.

No terrorists to kill eh, no oil , no flag waving.

Just sheer devestation.

we'll send $15 million an leave it at that , we gots sum oil prospectin to do y'all.

Yeah! Bush better fly down there and start digging for bodies, that gimp. And what's up with the US giving so little of it's people's money? Those selfish fatsos. Just look at how much all the other countries are giving! They're beating us! That dummy monkey puppet Bush made the earthquake happen anyway cause he's stupid. Let the sycophants say "like he said!"

Did it ever get cleared up if he really eats babies or not?